The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was already walking swiftly back around the house as he finished talking and Maggie hurried to catch him up and she thanked him for his help.

Once inside Maggie decided to familiarize herself with the accommodation for the girls that would provide the entertainment, as she had forgotten to do that yesterday and she wanted to be fully prepared for her meeting with the Count tomorrow evening.

Stopping first in her room to collect the printed sheet she had received from Franky, she climbed the stairs to the third floor.

She had already seen the room for Ms. Devlin so decided to check out the other rooms. Looking at her list she saw that Lucy Brown was a specialist in BDSM (Masochist) Anal and Oral and was in room L at the end of the corridor. A quick check of the room told her that Ann had once again done an excellent job.

Next was Greta Smythe. Specialist in Lesbian, BDSM (Sadist). Her room marked H was also in order.

Maggie walked to room D, and once again found that everything was ready for Heidi Peters a specialist in Oral, Anal, Lesbian & BDSM (Masochist/Sadist). A truly skilled lady Maggie smiled to herself.

Pushing open door to room E, that would house the final member of the entertainment team, Delores Good, she found one of the windows open and went to close it. The last thing she wanted a specialist in Lesbian, oral and anal to be, was too cold. Maggie was nearly laughing now at the absurdity of it all and was really looking forward to seeing how this would all play out.

Going back to her room, she changed the dressing on her brand and lifted her skirt in front of the bath-room mirror and was happy to see that the tears in her skin had stopped bleeding and the ridges were starting to recede, albeit slowly.

Maggie was unsure what to do now. She wasn`t hungry after her large breakfast. She didn`t fancy swimming with her bruises and brand still healing. She had had enough sex lately, so was satisfied from that point of view as well. She had prepared as best as possible for her follow up meeting with the Count and Franky tomorrow evening. To ensure there were no errors on her part she picked up the guest list once more. She had memorized it yesterday but decided to test her retention level. There were no notes next to the names like the working girls. Just a name. Room and the city from where they came.

She found a sheet of paper and a pen in the drawer of the desk in her room. She sat at the desk and began to write out the list of guests from memory.

Luca Fratelli, Milan, Cornwall

Anastasia Müller, Vienna, Essex

Hans Holz, Munich, Devon

Lucinda Bowles-Jones, Edinburgh, Lancashire

Charles Brown, Belfast, Durham

Gabrielle Cassoni, Rome, Middlesex

Nadja Bankova, Frankfurt, Sussex

Maxime La Court, Nice, Kent

Gerald DuPont, Paris, Dorset

Tony Evans, Berlin, Norfolk

Turning over the paper Franky had given her and comparing the lists she saw that she had remembered them all without one single mistake. She had even spelt all the names correctly.

Feeling proud at her achievement she tried the same experiment with the list of the entertainers and got everything correct once more, and that included their various specialties.

Maggie lay on the bed and started playing Candy Crush on her phone. She only did this when she really ran out of ideas of things to do. She was on her second new level when she realised that she hadn`t thanked Charlotte for the party invite and fixing her up with Jack.

She checked the time. Two o´clock, she would be at work. If she wasn`t with a client or one of her employees, she would answer her, Maggie knew from experience. The phone was answered on the second ring.

"Where are you, you bitch? I know you aren`t shagging Jack as he is back in Leeds with his fat Northern wife and three ugly kids. I knocked at yours ten times over the weekend and you were never home." Maggie was laughing at the coarseness of her friend.

"I got a job Charlotte." She paused as she experienced a brief pang of guilt, "Does he really have a wife and three kids?"

"No, you are a dumb slag, I was just tugging your tits. What`s this job that I know nothing about, and what happened with Jack?"

Maggie was so happy to talk to Charlotte. She was probably her best friend. She gave her the XXX rated version of her time with Jack and a PG version of what had happened to her since she had been employed by Franky.

When she had finished Charlotte asked, "So you are planning a party for Halloween. Can I come? Terry`s in Scotland until next weekend and I have Friday off. I had so much unused vacation they are making me take Fridays and Mondays off for the next two months."

Maggie didn`t know what to say. She hadn`t told Charlotte any of the sexy details about the house, the people in it, or that it was an orgy masquerading as a party on Saturday night. She took a deep breath and started to try to explain to Charlotte why it wouldn`t be a good idea for her to come.

"Charlotte," she began, choosing her words very carefully, „I am not sure that you would want to come. How can I put it. My employers are very sensual people. My impression is that the gathering on Saturday will deteriorate into more of an orgy than an enjoyable evening."

Maggie had obviously not dissuaded her friend from being invited, in fact it sounded completely the opposite as Charlotte shrieked down the phone, "Wow. Sounds like a very enjoyable evening. Sign me the fuck up immediately."

The two girls talked for a few minutes longer and no matter how much she painted a terrible picture of the impending party it just seemed to excite Charlotte more and more. When she told Maggie she had to go, but she would call her tomorrow, or she could call her if she had wrangled an invite for her.

Maggie just had enough time to ask, "If you're sure, then I will ask, but don`t hold your breath, as they are very private people," but she was talking to no one as Charlotte had already hung up.

"Fuck!" Maggie said loudly as she lay the phone back on her nightstand. She knew that it was best to ask Franky rather than the Count, and having made her mind up to do just that she set the alarm for five and shut her eyes.

She woke as her mobile buzzed loudly and insistently. She slammed it off with one hand. She had been in the middle of a wonderful dream where she was licking Charlotte`s pussy, as her friend used a dildo on Maggie. Where that image had come from, she wasn`t sure, as neither of them had ever shown the slightest interest in sleeping with each other or even discussed having sex with another women.

There was no way she would be late tonight. She had made up her mind that she would be sitting at the table at seven thirty at the latest. She walked into the bathroom and carefully removed the bandage and cotton wool covering her brand.

She saw that it had started to scab, and wasn`t even that painful when she touched it. She turned around and saw that her bum cheeks were still every colour of the rainbow, but also, they were not that tender when she ran her fingers over them. She was happy to feel that nearly all the welts had subsided, and her bum was once more as smooth as it had been before the Count had thrashed her.

She wanted to talk to Franky about Charlotte before dinner but knew her boss would be in the process of sucking two young cocks at this time, so she started to run herself a bath. Adding a large measure of bath salts, she went into her closet to sort out her wardrobe for the evening. The closet was a mess. The lingerie spread all over the floor where she had left it in her panic yesterday evening. Some of her clothes had fallen on the floor and her shoes were piled in a corner. She took her time replacing her lingerie in the drawer. This was after first selecting a red bra, panties and suspender set that she thought was probably her favourite from the Luigi collection.

Carefully adjusting the stockings in their dedicated draw, she left one pair of stockings on the floor to wear that evening. They were a dark navy blue, and the lacy tops were made of a pale light blue lace. They shimmered slightly as she removed them from their packet and laid them next to her lingerie. Even she thought they exuded sexiness, so God knows what the Count would think if, or when, he got to see them. Stockings were his fetish she had decided, well, apart from torturing women that was.

Now she looked for something to wear over her lingerie, at least to start with she grinned. Her navy-blue dress was still on the floor of the dining room as far as she knew, along with her butt plug. She made a mental note to ask Franky about them later.

The red dress she had worn to fuck Jack was still in her washing basket at home. That left the sporty white Lacoste dress that didn`t fit with what she would have on underneath and a leopard print mini dress that she had bought when going through her "Slutty Clubber" phase a few months back. It was so short that the tops of her stockings would be visible if she sat wrongly. Just the look wanted. Maggie needed cock. All this lesbian stuff was fine for a bit, but she knew she wanted to be fucked hard by the Count`s magnificent manhood soon, and hopefully tonight. She prayed that he wouldn`t want to revisit her rear passage as that needed another day at least to recover. Satisfied with her selections she put her shoes away tidily in their rack, leaving just her lucky black heels out for this evening.

Sliding into the warm water she flinched as the hot salted water met her brand and bruised bum, but the pain soon subsided as she lay back in the huge tub. She would miss this bathtub if she ever left the mansion and went back to her small flat. She took her time soaping her body and luxuriating in the sweet-smelling water. Once the water started to turn cold, she got out and spent a few minutes in the shower washing her hair, shaving her legs, mound and armpits, and showering off the suds from the bath water.

She heard the clock chiming six as she finished blow drying her hair. The next ten minutes were spent applying her subtle make up. A little lip gloss, pale brown eye shadow to go with her dress and some thick black mascara that would accentuate her eyes. Maggie loved her eyes and thought they were her best feature.

Maggie was now standing looking at herself in the closet mirror. She had slipped into the red bra and panties. They were made of pure red silk. The panties were thong style, cut high up on her hips leaving her multi-coloured cheeks totally exposed with only the minutest ribbon of the soft material running down the crack of her arse. The front panel was a diaphanous triangle, through which her shaved mons was more than visible. The silk stimulated the recently shaved bare skin erotically, and her finger strayed subconsciously to the slit below for just a few seconds. She felt so God damn sexy.

The bra was made of the same material, and her hardening beige nipples were already causing her arousal to grow as they rubbed against the flimsy see through panels that only just about covered her breasts.

Taking her time and enjoying the feel of the sheer nylon on her fingers and smooth legs, she rolled the stockings up. They had a very thin pencil seam in black and Maggie spent several minutes ensuring that the seam was straight. The belt that she eventually clipped to the stockings was quite wide. Maybe two inches, with four thick straps hanging down that she attached to her stockings.

Maggie again stood to admire the results, "Fuck it. I would fuck me!" she said under her breath before stepping into the short leopard skin dress, so as not to mess up her hair and makeup. It was of a simple sheath design with short arms, and she had been correct. The hem was only half an inch below the pale blue, lace stocking tops. The dress clung to her body nicely in all the right places. Her B-cup breasts held in place by the thinnest of material, and her hips and thighs, the little bumps at four points where the dress was tight on her thighs gave the merest suggestion of the hidden delight of her lingerie.

Putting on her pumps she said "Note to self. Buy more high heels," It was true she thought, these were her only pair, and if she was going to keep the Count happy, she would have to vary her appearance a bit. One last look in the mirror and she was ready. She dabbed small amounts of perfume behind each ear and left the room.

Strutting downstairs, she heard the clock chime the half hour. Six thirty. Perfect timing. Franky would be enjoying her wine and mixing it with the sperm in her stomach she grinned. Plenty of time for her to ask her questions of the Mistress before making sure she was seated for dinner by seven thirty.

Maggie was sure her outfit would excite her Master and result in his visit to her bed later that evening. She was looking forward to receiving a load of his delicious seed, wherever he decided to deposit it. Again, she sent up a silent prayer that that wouldn`t be up her bum.

As she had guessed, Franky was sitting in the library with a bottle of wine. Her glass was full, and she indicated to Maggie to fill an empty glass next to the ice bucket with some for herself. Maggie poured the cold pale liquid into the glass and then sat opposite Franky whilst crossing one sexy, nylon clad leg over the other and she smiled briefly as she saw that there was now a teasing glimpse of pale blue stocking top visible.

"You look fantastic Maggie," Franky said. "I would ravish you right now if I didn`t know that it was all for the Count`s benefit."

Maggie gave a small laugh at Franky`s perceptiveness and said, "You look great too!" and she did. Franky had on a purple dress with a V-neck that showed her amble bosom off, her legs were covered with a shiny nylon that glinted in the library's artificial lights and her hair was freshly washed and styled, hanging loose to well past her shoulders.

Maggie took a sip of wine to give her some Dutch courage and then began to ask her questions, starting with easy, non-problematic ones first." Franky. Do you know what happened to my dress and, erm, my plug yesterday? I was in quite a hurry as you know, and I left them in the dining room:"

"The dress is in the laundry basket in your bathroom. Ann washed and then returned the plug to your nightstand this morning."

"That`s great thank you. I have another question. When you beat me last night, why did you do it so hard? I thought you would have had some compassion."

"That`s easy my dear. If I hadn`t done as I did, then I would have replaced you on that table and I would be the one with a bruised and throbbing bottom today not you. To be truthful, I am too old for all that shit, plus you seem to enjoy it much more than I do!"

Maggie laughed, and then steeled herself for what was potentially the most difficult question of the evening, "Do you remember my friend Charlotte? The one I told you about at my interview:"

"Is that the one who sucked off her husband in front of you and your lover?"

"Yes. That`s the one. I called her today to thank her for the nice evening and to tell her I was in a new job and not to worry that I was not at home."

"That`s wise. People tend to get anxious if their friends are beautiful, single women and they drop completely off the radar from one day to the next."

"Well. The point is that I told her what my job was and how it involved organising the party for Saturday night, and she begged me for an invite. I tried to explain as tactfully as possible that it would be more like an orgy than a dinner party, but that only excited her more. So, I was wondering. Do you think the Count would allow her to attend?"

Franky was quiet and sipped her wine before asking, "How old is she?"

"29."

"Is she pretty with a nice body?"

"She has a great body, striking eyes and a gorgeous face. I would fuck her!" Maggie laughed and Franky joined in.

"She obviously has a good attitude to sex if she was willing to blow her husband in front of guests. Let me ask the Count. Do you think he would like her?"

"I am sure he would," Maggie replied with a touch of envy in her voice." She is a beautiful, sexy woman." Before adding, "Plus she likes sex......a lot"

"I`ll ask him tonight. Does she work?"

"Yes, she is an Assistant Manager at Barclays, but she has Friday and next Monday off, so she has a long weekend."

"I will ask. Now. Onto different matters. I am going shopping tomorrow for something to wear for the party. Would you like to accompany me?"

"Yes, I would love to. I really need to refresh my wardrobe as you see," Maggie said indicating the slutty dress she was wearing, "And thanks to your generosity I have a few pounds to spend for once!"

"Great. Shall we meet in the kitchen at nine?"

"Sure." Maggie heard the clock chime half past seven and got up from her seat. "Come on let`s go. I will not be late this evening I guarantee you!" and smiling she took her glass and went to the dining room.

At exactly ten to eight the Count entered the room to find Franky and Maggie waiting for him and looking fabulous. His pleasure was evident from the broad smile that he bestowed upon both women, and with a trace of mirth in his voice he said, "I see you learnt a very agonising lesson yesterday Ms Rossi!"

Maggie blushed and cast her eyes to the table in deference as she whispered, "Yes Master. I am sorry for that. I will not be late again!"

The Count sat down and rang the small silver bell. Within a minute Jeremy entered and placed plates of steaming food before the three of them. Maggie was quite hungry after missing lunch. The chicken pie with boiled potatoes, leeks and carrots was exquisite. The pastry melted in her mouth and the creamy mushroom sauce that surrounded the tender chicken pieces was heaven on her tongue. She silently hoped that she wouldn`t put on weight with all this mouth-watering food.

Jeremy cleared their empty plates and replaced them with plates containing slivers of delicious cheese-cake, with a drizzle of strawberry sauce over it.

Before she ate hers Franky asked politely, "Vam Darling. Maggie was telling me that her friend Charlotte. You remember her? She was the one that gave her husband a blow job while Maggie and her friend watched. Maggie told us about it at her interview. Well, when Maggie called her to catch up today, she asked if she could come to the party. She sounds like she would be an excellent addition to the Soiree. What do you think?"

The count put down the small fork he was using to eat his cheesecake and looked at the two women for a long minute before he answered his wife, "Do you think she would take part in all the activities Franky?" and then turning to Maggie he asked, "Is she discreet Ms Rossi?"

Franky was smiling now that she realised the Count was not going to get mad, "Yes Darling, she sounds perfect for the evening we have planned."

Maggie was also smiling as she answered, "Yes Count. I know she can be discreet. She has a very good position and whilst she is at work, she gives no hint of the wild sexy women I know her to be at home, but if you agree I will reenforce to her the need for confidentiality!"

The Count took a minute to think before picking up his fork and saying, "I am not averse to inviting Ms........?"

"Collins," Maggie said

"But first I would like to meet her to ensure that I agree with both of your assessments. Tell her to come tomorrow for dinner. Send Bert to pick her up and tell her to bring things for the weekend. If I find her suitable, she can stay until Sunday. There is a free room on the guest floor, so Franky, please ask Ann to make sure it is prepared."

With that the matter was settled and he went back to daintily eating his cheesecake. Maggie wasn`t at all sure if she should be happy or concerned that Charlotte was coming to visit. Deciding to cross that bridge when she got to it, she devoured the sweet cheesecake in seconds.