The Count and Ms. Rossi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his cheesecake was finished the Count excused himself, and with one last glimpse at Maggie`s tantalising sliver of stocking top peeking out from under the hem of her dress he gave her a look that left her with no illusion that she would soon be getting fucked by his formidable cock.

The two women sat and discussed their upcoming clothes shopping for half an hour until the wine bottle was empty and then Maggie excused herself to go and call Charlotte, but more importantly to wait for her impending humping by the Count.

Charlotte answered on the second ring with a breathless, "Well? Am I in?"

Maggie couldn`t help but laugh at her friend's eagerness.

"Yes, but there is a small condition to the invite. The Count has insisted on doing a sort of interview before agreeing to let you attend the party. Can you come to dinner tomorrow?"

Charlotte let out a small squeal of excitement down the phone as she gushed, "Yes, yes of course. What time? What should I wear? What should I do? What should I say? How can I be sure he will like me, Maggie?"

Charlottes exuberance was infectious, and Maggie was starting to look forward to seeing her friend again, "Just be yourself Charlotte. He will love you," and then she stopped for a second before adding, "I know this was what you were planning anyway, but try to dress sexily if possible?"

"Sexily. Got it. I will be my most whorish best. I must go shopping tomorrow. What does he like Maggie?"

Maggie thought for a second before replying, "His tastes are similar to Terry's if you get my drift."

For the first time Charlotte went silent and then said softly, "Ah. So, he likes a bit of leg then?"

"Good, you understand." Maggie then told her, "The Count told me to tell you to bring a bag, because if you pass muster you can stay until Sunday. Is that a problem for you?"

"No, no. Oh my God I am so excited. I will have to introduce my Rabbit to my dripping slit when we hang up!"

Both women were laughing loudly now, and Maggie stated, "Dinner is at eight. I will send Bert the driver to pick you up at six thirty. Will you be ready by then?"

"I am ready now," Charlotte laughed before adding, "Yes, no problem. I will leave work a few minutes early so I can have a bath and shave my bits."

Maggie thought her friend was incorrigible. Then she got serious for a minute, "Are you sure about this Charlotte? It maybe that you have sex with multiple partners," and after a pause she said, "And maybe not all of them will be male you know:"

There was another squeal of delight before Charlotte said huskily, "Oh my God. This just gets better and better. I haven`t had my tongue in someone's snatch since Uni. I didn`t know you were bi, or I would have offered to do you months ago!"

Maggie struggled to answer, as her sides were hurting from laughing at her friend, but she did manage, "I didn`t know I was bi until three days ago, and now I have seen more pussys than a fucking vet!"

Charlotte chuckled at Maggie`s joke and then said, "One last thing before I go and vibrate myself to Hell. What does one wear to a high-class fuck fest?"

Maggie thought about that for a second and said, "I am not sure to be honest, but think Terry for what's underneath and you won`t be far off. Talking of Terry, have you told him you are off to get fucked to kingdom come?"

"Of course not. However, if I have some good stories, I will tell him all about it while I suck him off. He always gets excited when I tell him about fucking other people, even if most of it is 100% made up."

"See you tomorrow Charlotte, and maybe if you are really good, I will let you have a taste of my cunt over the weekend." Leaving that thought in her friends head she disconnected before she could reply.

Maggie went to pee and when she returned to the bedroom she was startled when she saw the Count standing there in just his silk bathrobe. His tanned, muscled legs were hairy and visible under the robe. He was barefoot and the robe had opened slightly exposing his hairy chest. Maggie was a sucker for a man with chest hair, not if it was like an ape, but if it was a soft carpet like the Count.

"Please take off your dress Ms. Rossi," He spoke coldly with no trace of emotion. His dark eyes boring into hers and Maggie felt butterflies in her stomach as his dominating presence filled the room.

With her whole-body quivering at his animal magnetism, she wordlessly pulled her dress of of her shoulders and let it drop soundlessly to the carpeted floor. She was still wearing her heels, pushing her breasts out somewhat.

She stood trembling under the Count`s gaze as his eyes ran hungrily over her sexy, lingerie clad body.

After he had devoured every inch of her body with his eyes, he did the one thing she wasn`t expecting. He let his robe fall open and his imposing eight-inch erection was revealed. His eyes now fixated on the red triangle covering her pubic mound as he began to steadily masturbate. Maggie moved to go to him but was stopped in her tracks as he panted, "No, not yet. Don`t move!" and his hand moved faster and faster on his engorged shaft.

Maggie froze. In some way this was a deeply sensuous moment. The Count`s breathing deepened, and his hand was now a blur as he masturbated whilst looking at her. Maggie could feel the wetness between her legs. The fact that the Count wanted to masturbate while just looking at her was turning her on more than she could have imagined.

When the Count started to groan as his impending orgasm grew closer, he beckoned for Maggie to come to him. She was standing before him in a flash. With the hand that wasn`t now stroking his cock at a slower pace he pushed Maggie faintly on the shoulder denoting that he wanted her to move downwards.

Maggie knelt before her Master. He still would not let her touch him, but his body was hunched now as he intensified the strokes on his penis. With a loud "Urrrrrrrrgh!" he ejaculated over Maggie`s face. Large clots of his seed splashed on her hair, and there was a great deal spattered on her bra, Maggie could feel it soaking through the material onto her skin.

This was not how Maggie had envisaged their love making, but once given permission, by way of a curt, "Suck me!" from the Count, she gleefully sucked on his slowly dwindling cock trying to extract his sweet tasting seed, whilst cleaning the residue of his ejaculation from the head and shaft. The Count even presented her with his come sticky fingers to lick clean.

Maggie was happy to do all these things, but she was desperately disappointed that he hadn`t fucked her. Her own arousal was burning in her core and at this point she would even welcome an anal impalement, such was her desire.

The Count had now recovered, and his slow gentle breathing filled Maggie`s ears as she remained on her knees before him. The Count pulled her up to stand before him and told her in his emotionless voice, "Please take off that dirty bra Ms Rossi."

Maggie followed his instructions and threw the sperm covered bra into the corner. The Count lifted her breast and admired the brand he had left on the soft, sensitive skin the day before. His only comment was a short, "Mmmmm!"

He began to run his fingers over both her breasts. His touch so faint that it was like spiders walking over her nipples and boobs. Her arousal increased. The Count pinched and twisted her right nipple so aggressively that Maggie felt herself stumble, but soon regained her upright posture with her arms at her sides and giving her Master full access to every part of her body.

Glancing down in true submissive fashion she was gratified to see that he was already starting to harden, and she felt her vagina aching with desire as the Count continued to be content with just stimulating her beasts and erect nipples. He was now nibbling on her left nipple whilst squeezing her right one with his strong fingers.

His mouth swapped to the other nipple, and she shivered as his hand trailed over her stomach muscles at a snail's pace before she enjoyed the euphoria of his hand touching her burning snatch, even if that ecstasy was tempered by the fact, it was from outside her panties. She thrust herself against him to hurry him up. She wanted his cock more than anything in the World. She was nearly delirious now as thoughts flashed through her mind, "You could offer me a million dollars right now to walk away and I would refuse."

Her insistent thrusting had obviously vexed him, as the hand moved from her panties and his mouth left her nipple and he took a step back, "Who is in control here Ms Rossi?" he asked.

"You Master, "Maggie replied, so quietly he asked her again. This time she spoke louder and gave the same answer.

"Are you sure that is what you are thinking now, or are you looking for your own gratification?"

Maggie thought about lying, but she knew this man could see into her soul as she stuttered out her answer, "Sorry Master. I am so horny. You have made me so, so hot I just want to come. Please fuck me. Fuck me how and where you want, but I need you to fuck me. Fuck me roughly. Fuck me gently but please fuck me!"

Maggie could have cried when the Count pulled his robe closed and left her room without saying another word. She fell to the floor and sobbed her frustration as she knew that she had just been given another lesson in the total control this ultra-masculine man now had over her life, and more importantly her body.

When he didn`t return after thirty minutes Maggie realised that he wasn`t coming back. She took off her remaining items of underwear and threw them against the wall in a tantrum of rage and frustration. There was nothing for it but to finish herself off. She slumped to the bed and withdrew the largest of her vibrators from the nightstand drawer. It had barely touched her clit, that was standing proudly erect from its sheath, when she climaxed. It was completely unsatisfying for Maggie but at least she thought she could sleep now. She cursed the Count under her breath as she switched off the light.