The Countess

Story Info
A neglected but very sexy French Countess.
1.3k words
4.58
11.8k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This really happened to me but obviously details and names are changed to protect identities...

—————

Pilots supposedly have a glamorous life, jetting from country to country, city to city, but the reality of one hotel room blurring into another is as far from glamor as you could possibly imagine. On the other hand I've made friends all over the world and there are many countries where I have friends to call upon and where I'd much rather feel "at home" than in a hotel room.

Whenever I was anywhere near the south Caribbean, especially on a 3-day layover, I'd head over to Islas de la Bahía to stay with my old acquaintance Raphael. I'll freely admit I was always willing to endure his boorish side just for the spectacular views from his sumptuous villa; a brief foray into a world of luxury and opulence to replace the monotony of the aforementioned hotels.

One thing I never could wrap my head around was why Raffa didn't pay more attention to his gloriously beautiful and entertaining wife Nicole. A stunningly elegant strawberry blonde, Nicole was born in France and as the hereditary Countess de Rhône-Vallois she carried the looks and style you'd expect from a storybook but with none of the attitude. She was full of fun and laughter, with an adventurous and sensuous zest for life.

Nicole had often flirted with me, a lingering hand on my arm or leg, a greeting kiss accidentally on the lips instead of my cheek, or eye-contact that lasted a second too long after one of Raffa's risqué jokes. I was, of course, immensely flattered but I also suspected that Raffa left his wife bored and unsatisfied.

On this particular Sunday morning I had risen early, grabbed a coffee and borrowed a bicycle for a long ride across the hilly main island. It was a warm day but the Caribbean breeze kept the temperature comfortable and I enjoyed the scenery while letting my mind wander through daydreams of missed opportunities - Well I am just a man and work stays in hotel rooms are a lot less conducive to an actually stimulating sex life than you might imagine.

The house seemed deserted when I arrived back, but glancing out the window I saw Nicole sitting by the pool with an oversized cappuccino and a book. Being slightly sweaty from my ride, I decided to head to the guest suite and a shower before going out to join her.

The windows were open and I listened to Gloria Estefan's soulful rendition of Mi Tierra against the backdrop of the ocean waves as I washed away the stickiness of my island ride. Stepping out of my shower I wrapped a towel around my waist and picked up my phone texting Nicole.

"Hey, I'm back. Where is everyone?" I immediately saw the three undulating dots as Nicole composed her reply.

"I wondered where the music was playing. Raffa's gone to the mainland on business. We don't have any staff in the house today so he told me to entertain you."

I briefly wondered at the potential double entendre inherent in her text, dismissing it to reply:

"Ok, as soon as I'm dry l'll get dressed and come down to join you."

Enjoying the warm air from the still open window drying my naked body I stretched out on the bed feeling relaxed, looking out the window and savoring the moment.

The door opened.

Nicole glided in, an enticing smile on her face. Her blue eyes looking straight at me, I hesitated, not knowing what to say, unsure whether to jump up, cover myself, with what? She swayed her hips to the music.

"I love this song" she said, her body still reflecting the beat as Mi Buen Amor wafted through my room

"I...er...em..er.." I was untypically lost for words.

"Raphael is gone for the day." Nicole rescued us from my stuttering and continued "Not that he would care, even if he was here."

"Raffa..." I managed to utter.

Observing what was likely a mix of shock, panic and perhaps lust on my face, Nicole spoke again:

"He hasn't made love to me in as long as I can remember." She didn't need to say more.

I swallowed hard, unsure how to react, although my rapidly hardening cock knew. Nicole slid off the casual black Sunday pants she was wearing and turned to drop them on the antique reading chair.

"We..." I managed to croak and bit my lip looking at her magnificent ass.

"We're alone. Don't worry." Nicole reassured me as she pulled her grey shirt up and over her head casually dropping it with her pants. In one smooth movement her silky bra was unclipped and gone. She was a sight to behold, I knew that Nicole was fifty-something but she always looked to be around 10 years younger, no skinny model-like waif but a mouthwateringly tanned and womanly body.

She climbed on the bed and laid along my left side, turning her hip and sliding her right leg across me she stroked her right hand across my chest and abdomen. Her arm nudged my erection, "I guess you do want me here, don't you?" she asked with fake innocence.

"So much..." was all I could reply as I turned my head to kiss her lips. Nicole's hand gripped my upright cock, sliding up and down as she responded to my lips with a passionate reply of her own. My one hand stroked her back, the other her neck and face. Before I knew it Nicole was up on her hands and knees and swinging one leg over my thighs; she kissed across my chest, sensuously kissing and running her tongue across my nipples. She stroked her perfect breasts across my stiff erection, an irresistible smile across her face.

Shuffling forward she said "Let's get straight to business." and looking me in the eyes she dipped a hand down between us taking hold of me and deftly moved my cock to her pussy lips. I gasped as Nicole sank her hips down in one long solid movement until i was fully inside her. The feelings, the sensations, were exquisite and I shuddered slightly in an initial wash of ecstasy.

As she started to slide up and down, Nicole's breasts hung right before my face, I raised my hands to caress them and my mouth to kiss them; they were incredible and I wanted to wallow in them, kissing and licking her nipples and her beautiful cleavage where moments before my cock had nuzzled.

Nicole levered herself up, sitting cowgirl style across my hips, her full body on view to me; the sensations on my cock driving me crazy with lust and the desire to come. I rested my hands on her waist, admiring her:

"I don't know how anyone could neglect such an awesome woman with such an incredible body." I told her. She smiled and leaned down to kiss, our tongues intertwining.

"And I've never been with a Contessa before." I gasped out as the sensations of her pussy on my cock threatened to send me over the edge.

"You have now!" Nicole laughed, increasing her pace.

My hands moved to her hips, I knew I couldn't hold back much longer; Nicole read my signal and with every one of my upward thrusts she pushed hard back down. Over and over. The volcano built.

I looked at Nicole's face, her eyes were tightly closed, mouth open, her features scrunched up with the overwhelming pressure building. This beautiful woman slammed against me.

I couldn't hold back and neither could she. There were loud groans, I don't even know from who, shaking, quivering, literal earth moving minutes. I erupted, my body trying reflexively to push as far into her as possible, again and again. Nicole fell forward into my arms, out of breath, kisses softer, gentler than before.

We lay there for a while until she slid across to lay by my side again. As she turned her face up to me, I kissed her again telling her "That was amazing."

"You've never had a Countess before" Nicole said, her eyes sparkling and her cheeks still flushed. "Now you've got one for the rest of the day..."

Hablas de Mi played in the background.