An Unexpected Afternoon Adventure

Story Info
Wife's girl-crush leads to a first time threesome.
3.2k words
4.61
23.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2022
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This recollection stands alone as a story but you can also get more background on our characters and the build up by checking out "Threesome Fantasy Becomes Reality" for a related story.

----------------------------------------

We lay in bed after an intense lovemaking session, the slight haze of weed still enveloping our minds; Nicole wanted to reassure me that with Roger it was only lust and that with me it was deep love.

"Don't worry." I told her "You have my full permission for your trysts with Roger, or anyone else for that matter; I get my enjoyment from seeing you experiencing such pleasure, or at least hearing about it when you describe it back to me."

I leaned over to take a sip of the earthy red burgundy that had had come from her father's winery back in France; turning over I pulled Nicole's soft, naked body in tight against me and kissed her.

"That threesome we had with Roger was totally hot but I also want to do something for you." She replied.

"If something comes up then who knows, but don't stress over it; allowing you to have fun, get turned on, turns me on."

Knowing my loving wife, I was already wondering if, where or when we would find ourselves in a situation where she could be happy that she had somehow returned the favor of the Hall Pass I had allowed her.

It didn't take long.

----------

Nicole is one of the most stylish women I've ever met and erotically sensual to boot; it's no wonder that we've been together for over 25 years now and this seductively rounded woman can still get me hard with a look, a smile, or a flash of some body part. Over a recent glass of wine I calculated that we must have made love over 4,000 times and it's never gotten boring; from sexual adventures in the olive groves of Provence to an eventful episode in the bathroom of a very upscale restaurant in Munich, from sex in the swimming pool at the chateau to that wildly exhibitionist hour in the private club, from Nicole's recent joining of the mile high club to our resultant threesome experience, my wife had never declined a single game or fantasy.

"I discovered this great little bistro." Nicole announced, just a hint of her French accent breaking through as she rolled the 'r'. Putting down her bags of shopping and flicking back her strawberry blonde mane, she continued "We have to go there, it's just like Paris."

I smiled. "Why not, book us a table for dinner."

"It has to be for lunch, they're not open evenings. Typically French." She laughed.

"K. Let's go on Friday." I offered.

----------

I have to admit, it did look very Parisian; pieces of dark wood furniture and white marble tables with straight-backed, rattan seated, country chairs all offset against the sunshine yellow painted walls. The floor was worn mahogany but someone had found traditional black and white ceramic tiles from France to pave the entrance way. The bistro even smelled of French patisserie, fresh baguettes, and café au lait!

We selected a table near the window and from the counter we ordered the homemade ratatouille quiche with a fresh salade Grecque and two glasses of brut Champagne. Nicole's smile was enormous and infectious as she clearly revealed in the atmosphere transporting her back to her younger days in Paris. She regaled me for the umpteenth time with stories of her tiny apartment just off the Boulevard de Clichy around the corner from the original Moulin Rouge and how the red lights of the cabaret would light up her bedroom late at night.

Our server brought over the Champagne, greeting us with the slightest hint of an accent. Nicole seized the opportunity to launch into her mother tongue briefly surprising the young woman before she also smiled broadly and rattled off several sentences in fluent French. I smiled and listened to the two of them.

Mireille was indeed from France and had come to the U.S. on a working visa to support the family business. The clues told us she was late 30s, maybe 40 years old, but her soft gallic features, flawless skin, and shiny brunette hair made her appear younger. The chaotic, high-speed, colloquial French continued as I cast an eye over Nicole's new friend; Mireille wore the typical server outfit of black blouse and pants with a white apron around her waist but she had a poise and elegance about her, a sensual manner that was highlighted by the hint of a black lace supported décolleté peeking past the open third button of her blouse.

"Just call me if you need anything else." Mireille said, twirling her hips away from us as she turned to go take care of other customers.

Her blue eyes sparkling, Nicole leaned towards me conspiratorially and whispered "I have a girl-crush."

I laughed out loud, Nicole giggled along with me as she tried unsuccessfully to "Shushhh..." me.

We spoke softly, out of earshot of anyone else.

"A girl-crush on Mireille? How does that work then? Tell me about it it" I prompted my wife.

"Oh I don't know. She's gorgeous though don't you think?" Nicole asked, almost shyly.

"Definitely, but I'm not the one with the crush. You've never admitted to a girl-crush before. With total freedom, how should you follow up then?" I probed.

"The thoughts in my head were not that complicated. I just mean that I am very attracted to her, she's beautiful and a really nice person."

'So you'd sleep with her?" I probed further.

Nicole looked around, checking to see if anyone had heard. Satisfied, she replied mildly agitated "I didn't say that. I hadn't thought that far!"

I was amused and couldn't resist teasing a little more. "So that's a yes? You would sleep with her?"

"Well, I guess. I don't know." She softened her tone.

"That's not a 'No'..." I let the word hang and raise my eyebrows questioningly.

Nicole dropped her voice to a complete whisper and leaned lightly toward me. "It's a 'maybe'...because I've never slept with a woman before."

I saw the smile in her eyes and knew that my wife was trying to shock me; or at least get some friendly revenge for the tease.

"K. I guess that's something we need to fix then." I winked at Nicole and waved at Mireille across behind the counter.

As Mireille approached, Nicole looked directly at me half amused, half shocked.

"I need to ask you something Mireille."

Mireille nodded; I had the impression that Nicole was holding her breath.

"Are the crêpes good?" I asked. I swear I heard Nicole exhale.

"The crêpes L'Odéon are my favorites, just with sugar, lemon and whipped cream." Mireille replied positively.

"Sounds good to me! Plus an espresso please." A questioning glance at Nicole had me understand she didn't want any crêpes but i also asked for two forks just in case.

After Mireille had left us again Nicole playfully slapped my arm. "Oh my God, I thought you were going to say something embarrassing."

I resumed the teasing. "Why would it have been embarrassing? Surely she would only have been flattered to know that someone found her so attractive?"

"I should never have told you." Nicole laughed and shook her head. "Boys and their fantasies, ha!"

"Fantasies can be fun when they come true. You of all people should know." I winked at my wife again.

We finished our meal and Nicole went off to find the restroom while I paid, The plastic credit card folder with our check lay on the table in front of me and i knew i couldn't resist. I slipped in a note for Mireille telling her about Nicole's crush and included our address.

Mireille collected the folder and by the time she came back Nicole was just returning to our table. She whispered to my wife "Je finis mon travail en 30 minutes et je suis libre cet après-midi."

Nicole shot me a puzzled look. I grinned at her then said to Mireille "See you later then."

----------

Nicole had avoided mentioning Mireille on the drive home; in new situations like this she was typically a mix of early cautious nervousness rapidly shifting to an adventurous spirit. The reality of my wife was that she'd always proven herself willing to try anything at least once.

Mireille was right behind us and after we entered the house I immediately asked if she wanted to shower after a hard shift in the restaurant on such a hot day. She nodded eagerly and Nicole chimed in offering to show her where everything was and indicated the stairs. I busied myself to avoid any awkwardness and Nicole filled me in later on how things had transpired from there...

Nicole led Mireille up the stairway to our master suite and the ensuite; Mireille politely commenting approvingly on the house and decor. My wife led the way through the master suite to our bathroom and indicated the large, glass-walled shower; she turned on the water and then excused herself to fetch some towels. She was gone for not more than thirty seconds but returned to find Mireille already undressing; her black blouse lay draped over the side of the white oval bathtub already as Mireille was unbuttoning her pants and sliding them down her legs.

Nicole paused for a second but Mireille picked up their conversation just where it had left off, treating the whole scenario as perfectly natural. Nicole admired the nicely rounded body before her, the olive skin, smooth and sensual, as Mireille shucked off her bra and shimmied her panties down her hips. Nicole moved to leave but then as Mireille kept talking it seemed only polite to stay so she sat on the edge of the bathtub and tried not to stare at our guest lathering herself.

Mireille stepped out of the shower and took the towel from my wife's extended hand.

"Sorry, do you want the shower?" Mireille asked. "I left the water running."

Nicole was flummoxed for a moment. "Um, oh. Well...I guess."

She stood and started to undress herself, acutely aware that Mireille was now perched on the side of the aforementioned bathtub watching my wife shed her own clothes. Nicole stepped quickly into the shower cubicle as if the glass walls of the shower and the spray of the water would somehow cover her nakedness. Unsure why she felt any, I guess you'd call it, embarrassment Nicole realized as the water caressed it's way down her body that she was actually getting turned on. She smiled, feeling slightly surprised at her own reaction even as it was pretty obvious where the afternoon was headed.

Nicole shut off the water and stepped back into the bathroom as Mireille stood and brought over a towel; she stood close to Nicole.

"You have a nice body." Mireille said.

"Not as nice as yours." my wife replied.

"Oh you under estimate yourself. Look..." Mireille nodded towards the large mirror above the sink unit and at the same time tugged gently at the towel that Nicole was about to wrap around herself. She lifted a hand immediately to stroke Nicole's chest saying "See, you have gorgeous breasts."

Nicole flinched slightly, it was an instinctive reaction, she'd never been touched by a woman like that before bur surprised herself at her own hardening nipples. Mireille felt the reaction and took Nicole's hand, lifting it to her own 34b breasts. "Mine are much smaller, see..." There was minimal difference between the two women, maybe one bra size, but both of them knew that this was an unspoken agreement to avoid awkwardness.

There was no doubt now, if there ever had been, of what was going to happen and that this was a pivotal moment. My wife turned to face Mireille and they both stared into each other's eyes as if waiting for the other to make the next move. Without diverting her gaze, Mireille moved hands down to Nicole's waist and almost imperceptibly tugged their bodies closer. Nicole stroked her own hands down Mireille's sides and then gasped as the other woman's breasts touched hers; somehow their open mouths met. A long French (literally!) kiss ensued.

----------

Hearing laughter, I walked into our bedroom as two naked women entered from the bathroom hand in hand. "Well, looks like you two are having fun."

"What did you expect?" Nicole giggled as she and Mireille threw the pile of cushions off the bed before rolling back the quilt. "You better get a move-on if you're going to catch up with us." Now they were both laughing.

I headed quickly to the shower disrobing along the way and not wanting to miss a moment of the impending fun. i wrapped a towel around my waist and returned to the bedroom to find Nicole and Mireille entwined on our kingsize bed making out like teenagers. I was instantly and insanely hard.

My wife's pale pink complexion contrasted with Mireille's slightly darker skin, Nicole's blonde hair contrasting with Mireille's dark brown, both women with curved waists and classic French hips; their clearly soft bodies melting together, hands sensuously stroking, caressing. It was mouthwatering to behold.

"Are you going to just stand there and watch or are you going to join us?" Nicole broke my reverie as Mireille giggled and ran her hand between my wife's legs.

"Your wife is very wet. She needs one of us to lick her." Mireille has that same french directness as Nicole.

Torn between watching and taking part, I climbed up onto our bed losing my towel along the way and shuffling across to kiss Nicole. She held Mireille's head as the other woman kissed across her chest, her belly and rolled around between her legs. Nicole's eyes were closed, her mouth open, I leaned in to join our lips and allow my tongue to drop down into her mouth; I felt the huge groan as much as I heard it it, the shuddering vibrations from my wife's throat. Our kiss almost broke as Nicole pushed her head back hard into the pillow; I knew where Mireille's tongue was.

Nicole's head rolled in ecstasy. I kissed my wife's breasts, she moved one hand up to ruffle my hair and pull my mouth tight against her while her other held firm in Mireille's dark locks. Nicole shuddered again, and shook, and stifled a scream; I kissed her again, long and hard, our tongues dancing a slippery tango as she alternated squeezing at her own breasts and grasping, pulling, at the cotton bedsheets as she came under the ministrations of Mireille's mouth and fingers..

My wife lay gasping, her face and chest flushed; Mireille knew when to stop and she sat back on her heels wiping her chin with her hand, a huge smile on her face. "Wow, it's nice to be that appreciated."

I gave Nicole a gentle kiss then turned to Mireille. We leaned into each other and I slid one hand around the back of her head and pulled her mouth to mine, slipping my tongue forward to taste the familiar taste of my wife on Mireille's unfamiliar lips.

"Merci Mireille, that was...incredible." Nicole finally spoke. I let Mireille go and she turned towards my wife smiling and laying down alongside her, they kissed gently. Nicole continued, "This was a first, so I'm not sure who comes next."

"Ladies first, no?" I replied as they both grinned back at me. I scooted around, nudging Mireille's legs apart so that I kneeled between them. "Don't let me stop you from what you were doing though."

Nicole rolled onto her side and pushed herself up slightly rolling Mireille further onto her back. The two women kissed each other softly, tongues gliding back and forth, hands roamed across breasts. I continued watching them and I slid my legs backwards to lay on my stomach lowering my lips to Mireille's pussy; her legs trembled slightly and she let out a pleased "Ooooo."

"He's good at that isn't he?" Nicole laughed at her own rhetorical question even as Mireille groaned in reply and pulled Nicole back in to her inviting lips. peripherally I could see Nicole's hand rubbing between her own legs, her fingers glistening in her wetness.

Sitting back up in a kneeling position I wiped across my chin with my right hand as Mireille had done, moving my left to take Nicole's hand and lift her fingers to my mouth sucking on them, tasting my wife. As I moved Nicole's hand down I could tell she was holding her breath, I placed her fingers on Mireille's clit and gently massaged them down to feel deeper inside; she kissed Mireille once again then turned to look at me, I held my hard cock in my hand barely moving.

"That's not all he's good at." Nicole said. Mireille languidly opened her eyes to look at me, my wife still stroking her pussy.

"I'd like to find out." Mireille said breathily.

I looked at Nicole as she looked back at me, I wasn't going further without her ok. My wife lifted her hand and reached over to pull my hard erection towards Mireille's willing body. I was poised with the head of my cock barely touching Mireille's wet opening.

"If I can be a hot wife, he can be a hot husband." Nicole whispered. She tugged slightly on me and I slid inside another woman for the first time in 25 years.

All three of us gasped. Mireille finally with my cock inside her, Nicole with her hand between us, me with the sheer eroticness of the situation.

Nicole raised her fingers to my lips once more and after I had dutifully sucked on them again she lowered them back to her own body to gently masturbate as she watched my cock slide back and forth, sawing in and out of our writhing new friend. Mireille pulled Nicole down to her breasts to kiss and suckle them, groaning in delight as my wife tickled her nipples with her soft tongue as I repeatedly thrust my hardness deep into her. Nicole kissed own Mireille's torso and then up mine to my lips before sensually slipping her tongue against mine and inviting mine back into her mouth.

"I love you." I whispered to Nicole, the moaning and bucking Mireille beneath me.

"I love you too." Nicole replied. "Now I want to see you fuck her."

That pushed me over the edge. I slammed my hips faster and faster against Mireille as she pushed her pelvis up off the bed trying to suck me ever further into her. Nicole let out a long moan, her legs squeezing together, her hand stuck between them, as she pressed her body against Mireille's, their breasts mashed together, passionate kisses passing between them. Mireille stifled a scream and violently arched her back, I shuddered and exploded in uncontrollable orgasm, my legs shaking, muscles clenching; Nicole's head dropped onto the pillow as she released a second orgasm of her own.

Rapid breathing, gasping for air; our tangle of bodies collapsed on the bed.

----------

"Wow. I guess there's a first time for everything." Nicole was the first to speak.

"This was your first threesome?" Mireille asked.

"First time with another woman." I added on Nicole's behalf. "Maybe not the last though. Can you stay?"

"Mais oui! Of course. I have the rest of the day!"