The Countess Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I popped my head into Sara's office and was surprised to see it vacant. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat when I saw her sitting by the pool. I walked outside and sat beside her.

"A dollar for your thoughts? it's inflation and because you're a classy lady."

"William and I finished cleaning and I went over the deposition transcripts, but I had to stop. I was stalling as long as I could. Of course, you could rescue me from that if you want to."

"Do you want to go and get something to eat?"

"Only if your cock is on the menu," said Sara with a smile on her face.

"Let me change out of my work clothes and we can find someplace to eat."

"I want to watch," said Sara.

I got up and walked into the house and our bedroom and started to put on some pants and a shirt. I dragged a comb thru my hair and walked out. William was just pulling in to the driveway and Sara and I got in the back seat. Sara already made the decision where we were going, and William directed the car to the restaurant.

"Order me a martini, darling," said Sara as she disappeared into the lady's room.

There was a frosty cocktail glass waiting for her as she came up to the table. We ate here often so the staff knew us.

"I don't know why people use vodka in martinis the whole point is to taste the botanicals," said Sara.

Sara was in rare form as she commented on the food, drink, service and ambiance. We were starting desert when she finally stopped talking.

"You are being very quiet this evening, Mr. Rogers."

"I was taking notes on what you were saying, darling so I could include it in a Yelp review.

Sara gave me a weird look and shook her head no. I grabbed her hand and painted a smiley face with my finger, in her palm indicating that it was a joke. The female waiter approached and asked to look at Sara's rings. She made up a story about the one on her right hand so as not to embarrass me.

Sara got her credit card out first and picked up the check. I left a hefty cash tip and we walked out and into our car. Sara's hand moved to my crotch, she said that I needed to be ready when we got home.

"Sir we are not going for ice-cream, there is some other cream that I want from you."

The thought had crossed my mind to find someplace to stop but that idea came crashing down, while I got harder. Sara leaned over and kissed my ear "I think you're ready," she said.

William pulled in to the drive way and we got out and went to the side door. I locked it before Sara could say anything. Sara moved to our bedroom and I was summoned. Sara was standing and started to undo my pants and I found both my slacks and boxers on the floor; her hand massaging my penis. Sara was still clothed and did not seem in any hurry to get naked.

"Would you like to move into my parent's house in Malibu?"

"That is a strange question when you are getting me primed to make love, darling," I said trying to stay calm.

"Good so you don't. But I need to find a better place for William to stay."

"Well we could build an apartment over the garage or find a place with quarters,"

"I found a place, but I wanted to see if you were interested," said Sara.

I sat on the bed hoping that she would give me a blowjob, but she sat beside me continuing to massage my cock.

"So, you will look at the place tomorrow?"

"Yes ma'am, I will gladly look at this house you want to buy."

Sara stood and slipped out of her clothing. She moved down and took my penis in her mouth. The stimulation and the relief were amazing. I drowned her with my cum. She rose and we kissed. The both of us got into bed and cuddled. I watched her drift off to sleep.

I got out of bed and turned the lights off. I went to my office and composed an email for Sara.

"Sara,

I should be writing this when you are away, but I want to do this now. I enjoy waking up with you in my life. In many ways you complete me; you make me a better person. You have forced me to look at life not as a series of jobs, but a continuous string.

I do not know what possessed you to sit down across from me at the bar on the island, but I am glad you did. I promise that I will be less passive and more like the wild man behind the computer monitor.

I know that we need a new venue if our love is to grow stronger. I realize that this is my house not our house, and it can never be ours. I support us in finding something that will fit us. You want a place where William can be close, I would like a pool, though I don't swim much it will along with your right hand remind me of Linda.

Please be aware that I love you and right now that simple statement is all I can muster.

J.P. Rogers"

I hit the send button and closed the app. I did a quick read of the pages of the script I was writing and put the machine to sleep. I walked into our bedroom and found the light on. Sara was waiting for me.

"Midnight inspiration, darling?"

"Yes, I was able to write two lines before the lines on the screen merged."

"Come to bed Paul!" said Sara in a commanding tone.

"I slipped out of my boxers and slipped beside her in bed. My hand strayed down to her mound, and her head turned toward me, and we kissed.

"Darling, I will want a good fucking later, for now get some sleep."

The next thing I know there is a mouth on my morning wood I bolted upright in bed with the pleasure of having Sara's mouth holding my cock.

"I was trying to figure out what I would need to do to get you awake. I guess I found out," said Sara as she took my penis in her mouth again.

"I think that I want to put that in your pussy, darling."

"Oral first, intercourse second," said Sara as she took my tool back in her mouth.

Her tongue was wonderful as it glided over my shaft. To keep my attention Sara played with my balls, giving them a slight tweak if she felt I was drifting. She let go and slipped on the bed and opened her legs. It was my turn and I brought my mouth down to her mound and slipped my tongue into her vagina.

"If you make me come, darling I will be pissed, as I want your cock in me when I cum," she said as I probed her inner recesses.

"You madam are in need of a good tongue lashing and I am the one to do it, so hush."

"I love it when you get mad, darling," said Sara with a laugh but she stopped when I touched a sensitive place.

I rose and brought my hardness to the entrance of her pussy and slipped in. She was already lubricated and made fucking easy. I heard her sigh every time I pushed in and pulled back. I knew that she wanted a kiss, but I withheld. "Naughty girls do not get kisses," I thought to myself as I continued to move my piston in and out. I saw the distress on her face as she was reaching climax. Our mouths met and we tongue fucked each other. We both started breathing hard and reached climax together. I felt my cock shoot three times, and Sara's pussy kept grabbing my tool as if encouraging me to cum more.

There was a knock on the door "Your Grace I have your breakfast," said William.

"We will be out in a minute, William," said, the Countess.

"All I want to do is fuck some more, darling," she said while I played with her breasts.

"Paul I have things to do and William brought breakfast I think we should eat it. Then I mum, mum, mum," said Sara as I kissed her.

I got out of bed and waited while she used the bathroom and dressed. She left and I did my business and dressed. Sara was at the table waiting to be served, when I joined her.

12