The Countess Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

"Get dressed Sara I want to take you out."

"And where might we be going?"

"I want to make it a surprise."

Sara looked at me inquisitively as she went up to the bedroom. Forty-five minutes later she walked down dressed in the tightest pair of leather slacks I've ever seen and a very form fitting top.

"I want to show all the men what their missing," she said just before she kissed me.

"William Paul wants to go somewhere."

"I'll drive, Sara. Like you said earlier they have things to do."

I grabbed the keys from William, and we walked out toward the cars. I held the door for Sara and then got in the driver's seat. I pulled out of the driveway and headed to a shopping area.

"I think you need a new watch, something big and bold, and gaudy. Something that will go with the three rings you wear."

"Are you prepared to spend the money?" asked Sara.

"Let's just say one of my investments paid off and I am flush with cash."

"Paul, that is something we need to do is have an open and frank discussion about money now that we are married."

"I think you are right, darling. But first let's get you something."

She decided not to get a watch but the diamond pendant that Sara was wearing looked fabulous against her top. The jewelry store we shopped in was so exclusive that we needed to be buzzed in. After giving us a somewhat cold shoulder, their attitude changed when we showed real interest in their stock.

"You know Paul I will need to get a copy of this in zirconium, I am a little nervous about having this around my neck."

"But you look so good"

"Where is the Paul Rogers that is cautious about large purchases?"

We were in the car when the phone rang, I touched the button on the steering wheel after seeing Bret's name on the screen.

"What could we do for you Bret?"

"Is the boss there?"

"Yes, darling I am here," said Sara.

"George is on baby watch and I was wondering if me and the other kids could use your pool again?"

"We will alert Mrs. Kelly. You all come on," said Sara.

After hanging up I called Mrs. Kelly and alerted her that Bret and her kids were coming over, and that we were heading for lunch.

"Where do you want to go for our honeymoon?" I asked

"But Paul we have the construction starting soon, we can't get away."

"Well I was thinking about the island where we met, and the construction is the reason that I wanted to get away."

"Do you really want to go back to that dreary resort again?"

"No, I was looking at a brochure about a renting a house with staff for ten days. We could be away when most of the heavy construction is going on."

"You are really getting used to having staff around," said Sara.

"What can I say you're a bad influence on me."

I got the dirtiest look from Sara as I pulled into the place where we would have lunch. The doors came open and I handed the key fob to the valet and Sara and I walked into the restaurant. I did without booze, but Sara got a margarita as we were in a Mexican restaurant. The meal was good, and Sara walked out leaning on me. She kissed me while we waited for the car to be brought around.

"Take me to the beach," commanded Sara.

"Do you mean today?"

"No, I can get us a plane if you will take us to the beach; and I still want to know who kidnapped my Paul," said Sara, pointing at the pendant.

"Is it a crime to love my wife, buy her nice things, celebrate her victories?" I asked.

"No to all those questions. I love you darling."

I saw Bret's car parked in the street as I pulled into our house. Sara popped out of the car and walked into the pool area. I followed her, "White wine darling for both of us, Bret and I have some things to discuss," said Sara. I knew when I was not wanted and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of white wine and got two glasses. Mrs. Kelly walked up and took the two glasses and the wine out to Sara and Bret.

I took the elevator to the second floor and went into my office. I looked out the window and saw that the kids were having a good time. I would love to know what Sara and Bret were cooking up. I opened my computer and wrote a quick note to Bret and printed it out. I slipped the note into the script and found an envelope. I was going to put this in her car.

But I then stopped and realized that I was hiding the screen play from Sara. I was scared of her reaction. I also realized that this was something I had to be open about. She was the inspiration for one of the characters and deserved to read the screen play.

I printed another copy and gathered the pages stapled them together and walked next door. Her office door was open, and I put the pages on her desk. I got on the elevator and went outside.

"Oh, there you are darling," said Sara as I walked up.

"Ok What have you done," said Bret.

"I haven't done anything, I just wanted to come out and say hello."

Sara stood up and brought our lips together. I almost dropped the envelope that I was carrying. John and Maeve climbed out of the pool as if on cue. Bret stood and air kissed me and Sara.

"Looks like it is our time to go, Mary Megan will need attention," said Bret.

Both Sara and I protested but I knew Bret was right. I handed Bret the envelope.

"This is a screen play I wrote. Read it over and tell me what you think." I turned to Sara," Your copy is in your office; and yes, tell me what you think."

Bret slipped the envelope into her enormous tote bag after extracting two towels and wrapping her kids in them. Shoes were found and put on and the group walked out to their car. Sara moved into the house and Mrs. Kelly asked me if we were eating in or out this evening.

"I will have to check with Sara, Mrs. Kelly we'll get back to you."

I went to Sara's office and knocked on the door. She told me to come in and I kissed the back of her neck. She turned around and we kissed again.

"I am surprised that you started with a scene in London where the female character is looking for the male character. You weren't there when I was looking for you."

"It was dramatic license and a way to kick off the action, plus a few pages later there is a scene on the island."

Sara stood and we embraced, "You are taking me to dinner, and we will take William!"

We went down to the great room and told Mrs. Kelly that she had the evening off. William was backing Sara's car out of the garage and I opened the rear door, Sara got in and I followed, and William took off. He dropped us off at our favorite place and we were seated in our favorite table. Two large cold martinis hit the table without our ordering. We didn't even open the menus and just ordered what we usually ordered. I looked at Sara who was sitting across from me. She still had the pendant around her neck, and it jumped out against her top.

"Darling you look like you've seen a ghost?" said Sara,

"No, I am just enjoying looking at my wife, the new bauble is beautiful."

"Thank you, Paul, but why are you on this spending bender?" asked Sara.

"Classy women, deserve classy things and you Lady Sara are a classy lady and have made me very happy."

"Thank you again darling but you still have not answered the question. We have some large expenses coming up with the renovations and I don't want you to blow your money on frivolous things."

"Look how our rolls have reversed, Sara."

We were interrupted by a waiter dropping off two more martinis. Two wine glassed and a bottle of wine in an ice bucket at the edge of the table.

"Do you think that we are drinking too much?" I asked.

"You still haven't answered my first question about spending, darling?"

"I cashed in an investment, so I do have the cash, we just got married and I wanted to give my wife a wedding present. In fact, while I went along with the ceremony, I was wondering how it was organized without my input?"

"Darling in the west the groom is told where and when to show up it is the brides' family's event. Here is the story. I visited Bret when she came home from the hospital. You were color correcting or mixing or something engaged in the production. On one of my visits Bret asked if we had made wedding plans. I told her that we had sort of set a date but nothing official. Did you know that Bret is a great producer? Well she persuaded me to stage the marriage at the party. She thought that you would balk at the suggestion, but I told her that you were the one that pined me down. Well she went full boar producing including getting the tux for you and getting George setup to officiate.

"And of course, you agreed and decided not to tell me."

"Darling Bret is very persuasive, and I knew that you would go along, but Bret wanted to make it a surprise. Did I make a mistake?"

"No Countess, I loved it; but I know that we will have to go through something over in Britain, or at least have a party."

"Do you know what I am going to do to you when we get home?" asked Sara.

"I can only dream, Sara."

"You won't be dreaming much sir," she said holding a knife in a menacing position.

We were again interrupted by the arrival of our dinner. I hurried as I wanted to get home and make love to my wife. Sara lost one of her shoes and her foot was in my crotch.

"Darling, relax, you are going to watch me drink Champagne and eat small pieces of fruit, while I look at your naked body. I am beginning to feel that you are in love with me!"

Sara withdrew her foot and we finished our meals. I remembered that it was announced that I was taking her to dinner, so my credit card came out when the check was delivered. I pulled the correct amount of cash out of my wallet and left the tip on the table. We rose and walked to the valet stand. William was waiting for us. The valet opened the door and waited for Sara and me to get in the car. The door closed and Sara told William to take us home.

Sara started to rub the inside of my thigh during the trip home. Between that and the stimulation at dinner I was primed and ready for action. Sara moved upstairs when we got home, and I stopped, picked up a bottle of Champagne with glasses and followed. I saw that William moved to his apartment leaving Sara and I the only people in the house. I went around and checked the locks and set the alarm. I stopped outside the bedroom door and disrobed. I picked up the glasses and the Champagne bottle, opened the door and walked in. Sara was sitting in her dressing chair completely naked. The diamond pendant draped in her cleavage. Even against her skin the jewel looked ravishing.

"Paul come here and suck my pussy."

I paused while I opened the bottle and poured the wine. I handed a glass to Sara and kissed her. I gladly sat at her feet and started to nuzzle her pussy

"You do that so well darling; I was dreaming about you sucking on my pussy all afternoon."

My tongue lapped her outer labia while her muff tickled my face. I pulled her legs up and draped them over my shoulders.

"Darling, you are really trying to get me off, oh yes right there suck it suck it hard."

Sara reached over to the table and poured more wine for her and refilled my glass.

"I've always liked the taste of your cum and Champagne," Sara said with a laugh.

My tongue continued to lick her pussy, but I paused to take a drink of the Champagne.

"Paul do you know how decadent this is; drinking Champagne and having my pussy sucked?"

I stood and brought her to her feet. I leaned in and our lips met in a long kiss. Sara moved to the bed and I slipped between her legs and my cock found the entrance and slipped in.

"Paul, please give me a good fucking like you do all the time."

That was something I heard rarely; she usually made snide comments about my love making, usually all in jest. Before she started to talk, I started to move my cock in and out of her well lubricated pussy. Our lips met in another kiss and this time she pulled my tongue into her mouth and would not let me have it back.

"Now darling, you are going to use that marvelous organ and suck on my pussy like you did before," said Sara when we broke the kiss.

I did not need to be asked twice and I slipped down and got between her legs. My tongue found her slit and I licked her vulva. This was something new as Sara was not usually a fan of foreplay. I encouraged her to turn over and I hoisted her rump in the air. My cock was hard, and I mounted her from the back. I leaned over and kissed her neck. I massaged her back while I moved my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Paul, that is very nice, but I would rather be facing you," she said.

"Not until I cum, darling," which I did moments later.

I held that position but soon my cock fell out and we both stretched out and kissed. Sara's hand was busy working my cock over encouraging another erection.

"Well if I want another fuck, I will need to take direct action," said Sara as she slipped down and took my cock in her mouth. I responded like I had whenever she went oral on me. I had an erection and she moved on top and guided me in for a landing.

"See it takes a woman to make a man."

"Yea and it takes a man to make love to a woman," I countered

"Not necessarily darling, but I will accept the argument. Now please get on with it," Sara said.

Taking that as my cue I moved in and out of her pussy as best I could, given that she was on top of me. Sara rose up and jogged up and down my pole. My hands cupped her breasts and my thumbs massaged her nipples. My mind went blank as my beautiful wife made love to me. I could feel my climax building with every stroke she took. My mind exploded and so did my cock. I felt several strong spurts and then relaxed. Sara moved down and kissed me. The feeling of her breasts against my chest was marvelous. She moved allowing her nipples to brush my skin.

After a period of relaxation Sara got up and went into her dressing room. When she emerged, she sat in her dressing chair and sipped the last part of the Champagne. I still was reclining on the bed.

"I can get you another if you would like?"

"No darling I think I just want to sit here and look at you."

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers
12