The Countess Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wine steward walked up to the table with a bottle of Champagne and two glasses. She popped the cork and poured the Champagne. In front of me was a massive piece of flourless chocolate cake; Sara had a similar size fruit tart.

Because of the meal I was really slow, but I did finish the wine and cake. Both were great. Sara continued to express her desire for sex by handling the pearls. The photographer returned and took several photos of Sara who played to the camera. I was enjoying the show and the faces on some of the people around us. The desert was complete, and the Champagne bottle was upside down in the bucket. Sara was raising her hand to call for another, but I stepped in and put a stop to that. Sara showed her pouty face, but we had had enough.

Again, my black credit card came out and I completed the transaction on mobile tablet. The receipt would be emailed to me. Sara and I rose, and we walked to the entrance. I noticed that several people were looking at Sara as we walked through the room. I was very proud that she was my wife.

We were standing outside in the cool weather letting some of the booze metabolize waiting for William to appear.

"Darling you didn't give me a chance to look at the bill," said Sara.

"It was my treat and you didn't need to know, but for what we had the bill was reasonable," I replied.

"You know darling I am really good at getting comps you should have let me try," said Sara hanging on to my arm.

"No Sara tonight was perfect you were beautiful in your dress and accessories, and I just wanted to have a good meal."

"Is cocky ready for play tonight?" asked Sara in my ear.

"Madam, he is always ready," I replied.

William drove up and the lot attendants held the door for Sara and me and soon we were on our way back to the hotel. William pulled up the entrance and we got out. Sara whispered that she wanted to go up alone, so I stayed in the lobby bar sipping a ginger ale. I let twenty minutes pass and then I took the elevator up to our floor.

Sara was naked and laying on the bed; "Seeing another woman sir?"

"Why would I see another woman when I have you, darling?"

Sara uttered her favorite refrain while we have been in New York; "Sir why am I always waiting on you!"

I quickly shed my clothes and slipped beside her. She grasped my cock and used her hand to bring it to a full erection.

"Just in case you didn't notice I enjoy working your cock over," she said just before taking it in her mouth.

She released my cock but kept her hand working it. "Paul, I don't want to go back to work next week. All I want to do is make love."

She brought my shaft toward her mouth and her tongue darted out and caressed the crown. Sara took my cock in her mouth again and it was all I could do to keep from cumming. Sara rose and straddled me and directed my cock into her pussy.

"This is what you want. You want to fuck me darling, don't you" said Sara as she bounced up and down my shaft.

I was wondering if I was the fucker or the fuckee. I was able to gain the top position and began to move my cock in and out of her pussy. I kissed her over and over, my hands massaging her breasts. Sara's breathing started to shorten, and she stiffened I held her through her orgasm. I kissed her again and drove my cock into her pussy. I felt my release and I relaxed allowing my cock to fall out of her pussy.

"Paul it was better than great, but let's sleep as we are leaving at 10:00 in the morning."