The Countess Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul that was the best. It was so good I won't make jokes about wanting more. I love you darling," said Sara.

We both fell asleep. Maybe it was the flight, or the time change that caused Sara and me to sleep.

Several hours later there was a familiar knock on our door. Mrs. Kelly was waking us. She informed us that Jessica was on her way and that we needed to get up. Sara and I passed up our usual morning sex which made me sad. But I was rewarded with the vision of my wife's nude body moving to the bathroom. She finished and came out wrapped like a burrito. She informed me that it was my turn and to be quick about it.

I heard and felt the snap of a towel near my ass as I moved to the bathroom. My revenge would need to wait. I finished my morning routine and walked back into the room. Sara was gone so I dressed in private. I wonder what the day would be like as I was to meet Jessica's boyfriend. "Tell me sir are you into Jessica just because of her connection to the Solsbery family" I semi-seriously rehearsed that line of questions. I thought back to the questions that Colin and Fiona asked me when Sara and I were getting serious. I liked Jessica's parents but, in my observation, they were a little self-centered. Glad that someone else would guide their child. Similar to the Coocoo who lays her eggs in another bird's nest and flies away expecting the owner to care for her offspring.

I finally tied my shoes and walked out to the kitchen. On the counter was a glass of orange juice waiting for me. Through a window I saw Sara holding court outside. Jessica and a tall male stood beside her. I guessed that he was the boyfriend. Sara stood and the group walked into the kitchen where I was.

"So, you decided to get up, darling?"

"Madam, as I remember you and I got up together. I also didn't appreciate you popping a towel in my direction," I responded.

Sara moved closer and brought her lips to mine and we kissed. "You are forgiven, darling," I said.

"I'm always such a bad girl, and you and I didn't have together time this morning. Your butt was a handy target, sorry darling," said Sara.

Jessica and her friend stood looking at each other wondering if they needed to leave. I took Jessica's hand and greeted her; "It is nice to meet you again," I said.

"Mr. Rogers let me introduce..." said Jessica.

"Jessica please use Paul, we're family now," I interrupted

"Paul Rogers let me introduce Praveen Kumar, my good friend," said Jessica.

I shook Mr. Kumar's hand. I wondered what Sara's reaction was, to the man of South Asian extraction.

When Kumar spoke, he had a perfect Oxford accent, which lead me to believe that he grew up in Britain. I asked Jessica how she got to Houston Texas.

"I got transferred to Houston to work on oil and gas financing, I work for Chase. Praveen's job is portable, so we came together. I transferred to Rice to finish my MBA in the States."

"What makes your job portable, Mr. Kumar?" I asked.

"I am a software engineer, as long as I have an internet connection I can work. Please use Praveen," said Praveen.

"I am sure that Paul and you will discuss that further, but we need to get to breakfast. We are meeting a friend of mine and I'm famished," said Sara.

We all walked out, Sara and I got in the Land Rover with William driving, and Jessica and Praveen got in their car. We followed Jessica who took us on a wild goose chase and wound up at a place near downtown. We found parking and entered the place and holding court at a large table was Barbara Dayworthy.

"You found my favorite place," said Dayworthy.

I found out that the place was known for something called chicken and waffles. The dish was a piece of fried chicken and a waffle slathered in maple syrup. Sara and I decided to dive in and ordered the dish. Jessica and Praveen ordered the waffle without the meat. I hate to admit it, but it was good. We were in the place for about an hour when Sara gathered Dayworthy and Jessica for their shopping trip. She took the Land Rover and William leaving me and Praveen Kumar to fend for ourselves.

We decided to head back to the rental, so I got in the car with Praveen and it was like the blind leading the semi-sighted. We found the place and were welcomed by Paula.

"Praveen, Jessica and you will be the ones to determine if you are a good fit, but I have been asked by the family to check you out," I said to lay my cards on the table.

"Have you heard of Tata Motors?" asked Praveen

"I think that they rescued Jaguar, and they are the largest auto company in India," I responded.

"You know more than I thought you would know. My family is part of the majority stockholders of Tata. So, I do not need whatever access Jessica has to the Solsbery fortune. We met at university a year ago and clicked. She was working on her MBA and I a master's in software design. I finished and she has a year to go. I don't know if we will stay together but as of now, I am in love with her, and I believe that she is in love with me. When she got the offer to move to Texas, and she asked me to come I jumped at the chance to see if we were compatible," Praveen said.

"What did your family think?" I asked

"Mother was very upset that I was moving to Texas and living with Jessica. She has been trying to marry me off to suitable women and none of those included Jessica. So, I am not my mother's favorite son right now."

"What about your father?"

"My father is an investor in some of Solsbery's hedge funds and thinks that my relationship with Jessica is a good thing. I think he thinks I can get inside information, but the only inside information I have is Jessica's body."

"I will not get into that aspect of your relationship. I just hope that you and Jessica are using the correct family planning methods."

My phone started to vibrate and dance in my pocket and I quickly established the connection. Sara was calling with an update and asked me to hand the phone to Praveen. Which I did. All I heard was "yes ma'am I will find it." He handed the phone back to me.

"You are going to the corner of Westheimer and Post Oak. There is a large Restaurant just off the corner. We will see you soon. BTW I love you," said Sara.

The connection dropped and we both rose and went out to Praveen's car. After a few minutes we found the restaurant and Barbara and Sara were holding court. Sara was in full Sara mode keeping the serving staff up to the mark. I slipped into a chair next to my wife, leaned in and kissed her. I noticed that Praveen also kissed Jessica. A server approached and left a dish at my place.

"So, I don't have a say in what I eat?"

"No, I ordered for you so it would arrive at the same time you did. We have places to go darling," said Sara.

We finished the meal and Jessica and Praveen left, promising to see us later. I turned to Sara and kissed her again.

"Where do we need to go, Darling?" I asked.

"Back to the rental, we did not have a good morning, and I want to make up for that," said Sara.

There was an involuntary growth between my legs, when Sara said that we were going back to the rental for sex. We were in the back of the Land Rover her hand in my crotch, her lips on my cheek. She peppered me with questions about Praveen.

"He has his own money his family owns a portion of Tata motors. Mother isn't happy with his choice, but his father invests in your father's hedge funds and thinks that he will get inside information. He seems like a nice guy," I reported.

"Jessica seems to think that his cock is as good as any man she has been with," said Sara.

I looked at her kind of bewildered.

"Paul women aren't as squeamish talking about sex as men are," said Sara as she continued to massage my crotch.

I sat looking out the window trying to recognize landmarks but decided that William would worry about getting us back to the rental. When we returned there was a tux in a plastic cover waiting in living room.

"I gave Paula your measurements and one of her first items when she arrived here Monday was to rent you a tux for the gala," said Sara.

There was a tug on my wrist. Sara was directing me to the bedroom and had me on the bed and the door closed.

"Now Mr. Rogers you and I have some unfinished business!"

Sara's hands were quick and had my fly open and my pants down to my ankles. She reached into my underwear and stroked my cock stimulating an erection. She went down and started to lick my crown and use her hands to massage the shaft. I tried to relieve her of her top, but my hands were batted away. My mind fanaticized about her beautiful breasts. I could see in the movement that she was not wearing a bra.

Sara chose this time to take my entire length in her mouth. Her tongue working over the tip of my cock. She had one hand resting on my balls and every few minutes she would let me know who was in charge. Just before I climaxed, she released my cock and I deposited a quantity of jiz just below my navel.

"Now you have to clean up darling," said Sara.

I rose off the bed and finished taking my clothes off. I walked into the bathroom and found a towel to clean myself up. I walked out and Sara was completely naked and on the bed with her butt in the air.

"One pop only darling then we will be even," she said.

"No darling but if you give me a few minutes I would love to give you a good fucking," I said.

I asked her to turn over and brought my cock to her mouth. She took my hardening member in her mouth and for the second time gave me a fantastic cock sucking. Sara indicated that I was good to go and I got between her lovely smooth legs and my cock found its target. I slipped into her pussy and my lips found hers. I didn't need to be asked as I started to move my cock in and out of her well lubricated love canal. Sometime later I felt my orgasm begin to build and I rammed harder until I felt my cock let go for a second time.

All I wanted to do was be next to my wife and play with her tits. Sara used her arms to bring me close and we both fell asleep.


12