The Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even though Mistress would never know, we should obey, each action builds and reinforces our slave minds".

We knelt on the floor, it was interesting, the automatic spreading of both slaves knees. This slave turned the page,

Rule 1 - absolute and unquestioned obedience. Repeat this mental mantra multiple times a day, everyday. I am owned property, a slave. This slave has no rights, it is a possession to be used as it's owner chooses. This slave lives to serve, suffer and thrives through obedience.

Rule 2 - Mistress is a visually aroused person, accordingly I keep my slaves naked when it is legally allowed and bound within my home. Slaves are not to close or cross their legs, ever part of my property is to be openly displayed for my enjoyment. Visible means quiet, slaves are forbidden to speak without my approval; moans and screams are allowed, when appropriate, as they turn me on. My property shall be kept clean and fit. During the periods when not serving me, slaves will commit significant time to exercise. Cleaning includes a morning/daily enema and a rubdown of the lotion in the bag.

The phone rang before we could move to the next page, Mistress commanded that the phone was never to ring more than twice again. Mistress said she was bored and wanted to be entertained, then ordered 2 to lay down face up, hands over the head, then Mistress ordered g to adjust phone so she could see the laying male. This slave was ordered sit on 2's face. Mistress command 2 to service want ever hole presented it self, this slave was to touch itself and moan; adding that no orgasm was allowed. After a few minutes, this slave was directed worship the cock with it's mouth; both slaves were directed to please the other. Nearing the point of neediness insanity Mistress commanded her slaves to return to studying and hung up. These slaves returned to studying shaking with desire.

Rule 3 - you are property as such I can loan that property to whom I chose; my slaves are required to obey that person as if it were I.

Rule 4 - my slaves are forbidden to use personal pronouns always referring to yourselves as slaves, as owned property. Humans use these pronouns, owned objects are referred to as owned or it.

Both cell phones alerted a text, Mistress directing to use the bins at her front door, and that both of her fully prepared slaves are to be kneeling before that door at noon the following day and to make sure the slave quarters were left unlocked. Each slave responded with yes Mistress. A immediate return text was received commanding her slaves to bed, and that this slave was to sleep bound at the ankles, wrists, with a blindfold and gag. After this slave was bound, the slaves feel asleep.

This slave woke confused and unable to move, then remembered Mistress had fully enslaved a pair slaves yesterday, including a male that was once my husband; Mistress commanded her property to sleep bound, so her slave had to wait until released, uselessly attempting to control the fluids leaking from Mistress's cunt. 2 released the bindings with coffee and a light breakfast, after exercising and cleaning her property these slaves left to report as Mistress had directed.

The car was parked at Mistress's home, these slave's walked to the front door, as expected two wooden bins were waiting, one marked with a 'g', the other with a 2; they contained the same metal leg and wrist cuffs and chains, the only exception being the male would need to be bound first using leather cuffs and a padlock for it's wrists. These slaves stripped tossing the minimal clothing into the bins, without knowing when or if they would ever be removed the chains were applied then knelt before the door, Mistress's decorations glistening in the sunlight.

Mistress only made her slaves waiting a short time. The door opened, she stepped forward locking a steel collar around the neck of each slave attaching a lease to each. After allowing her slaves to worship her boots, she provided information that she had such a good time last night that she was having her slave quarters modified with sound and video. After asking if each slave had broken any of her commands and receiving 'no Mistress'; she replied with an ominous good, commanded her slaves to rise and walked, leading her playthings, away from the house toward what seemed a garage or barn.

Leading the slaves to the center of a large room, commanded them to kneel beneath a pair of hoist cables. Mistress removed the padlock from the male's wrists, immediately attaching the cuffs to the host hook, then activated the host pulling the slave up until the feet left the floor. She then removed the cuffs from the female replacing them with leather cuffs, and raised her slave to be eye to eye with the other slave. Strapping the two slaves together began with the collars, g was ordered to spread the legs, she then manipulated the cock she now owned into the female cunt; OMG it felt so good. Mistress continued to adding straps to her property until the two bodies were almost compressed into one.

Mistress then stated that she was glad that her slaves needed no punishment, and she was delighted to enjoy using her slaves for her pleasure; these slaves were commanded to passionately kiss. These slaves tongues had just touched when the crack broke the silence immediately followed by the fire exploded across this slave's ass; the lash hit the female and wrapped around to the male; both slaves screamed but the movement of the cock felt wonderful. Mistress lashed her slaves, first one then the other; permission was given to orgasm from the slow fuck.

Mistress's pleasure turned from extreme pain to overwhelming need and arousal; the room filled with screams and moans as both slaves moved closer to orgasm. It hit like an avalanche, the first orgasm driven/controlled by these slaves owner, both slaves reaching the highest plateau ever. Mistress quickly lower the hoist, removed the straps, rebound the hands behind each back; then used the female to service her pussy and the male to tongue fuck her ass. As she recovered, she again commanded her slaves to share her fluids.

Once Mistress felt comfortable walking, she lead the slaves back to the front of her home. Stopping Mistress stated I have things to do today, I am now sending you to my slave quarters, she laid the key on one of the bins, directing that after the door closes, release the bindings, dress and leave until i again summon my property. These slaves did as directed, now in the car leaving Mistress's home.

This slave had to share, I said to 2 - "I have found what I feel to the perfect place, with you and owned by Mistress, I will gladly serve and suffer for her as long as she will have me."

2 agreed with me. These slaves reached the quarters a short time later, stripping as soon as entering. Then we heard Mistress's voice,

"KNEEL SLAVES". These slaves dropped immediately to kneel. "I told you both I had things to do, I really don't have the time to deal with disobedient slaves. 2 get the cage, make sure to insert the punishment ring."

2 scrambled to get and put the cage on, Mistress commanded it be locked, then the key was placed in an electronically control box (Mistress had it installed when her slave quarters were wired) where it would remain until she unlocked it. Slaves take 30 minutes to rub the oil I provided into the stripes that adorn my property, then return to kneel as you are now." These slaves moved very quickly treating the lash marks and returned to kneel; Mistress returned.

"2 take slave g by the hair and lead it to the bed."

2 grabbed a fist of hair and lead this slave to the bed. "g lay down, face up. 2 blindfold and gag her, put a towel under the ass, then strap the arms to it's sides making sure that the hands are frozen. Now take the wand and place it in the cunt. Then strap the legs together so as the wand does not move. Completed kneel."

2 worked quickly binding this slave are directed, then knelt.

"slave g although I am happy with the level of submission you have reached. I will not tolerate my rules or commands being broken. Both slaves spoke in a non-speaking period, and you g, you spoke as if you were human not an owned object. (Apparently, Mistress had networked the car along with her slave quarters) 2 place the plugs in the ears."

This slave felt 2 push in the plugs, everything went silent.

Note to reader - this is 2, Mistress's male slave, following her command this slave will continue the story from here; slave g is suffering under Mistress's assigned punishment.

Mistress commanded - "2 turn the wand on, g is to be left as is for the next two hours, check on my slave every 10 minutes. I will deal with my other piece of property later and went silent."

As commanded this slave checked on g, only to feel the beginnings of the punishment Mistress would inflict on this slave. Watching g in her exquisite torture, her punishment, Mistress's cock would begin to harden driving the blunt spikes of the punishment ring into flesh; very painful for this slave, to be repeated over and over again. No matter where this slave moved, the sounds of orgasm, then recovery and the cycle would start again.

Mistress's slave was in a punishment cycle also, arousal followed by pain. Mistress had been brilliant in her choice of punishments; cycles of pain for one and pleasure for the other, each cycle pushing her property deeper into submission to her and to her unyielding dominance.

Mistress's voice returned two hours later commanding that the ear plugs and gag be removed. She directed g to state the mantra, asking if the punishment was enough; g responded with "as Mistress choses". This slave was instructed to release g, and help the slave into bed. The box containing the key to the cage was opened, after removing the cage, she ordered this slave to join g; then disconnected.

12