The Couple Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did sweetie," she replied in a soft voice.

"You sure you weren't thinking about Robert and Wes?" I giggled, and braced for an elbow to my ribs or kick in the shin.

However, when several seconds went by and there was no response, it dawned on me that I might have hit the bullseye. Suddenly, it was all very clear and I felt stupid for not putting two and two together more quickly.

I put my mouth close to her ear and whispered, "That's it, isn't it?"

"Honey it was you," she shot back, but the tone of her voice betrayed her.

"Don't lie," I challenged her.

Silence ensued that lasted long enough to become awkward, but I wasn't going to let her off the hook.

Finally, in a faint whisper, she said, "Maybe...some."

"Well, you are a naughty girl," I laughed, then held her tight when she tried to wiggle free.

"You started it," she countered after she realized she wasn't getting away.

"Which one?" I asked.

Kasey reached back and found my newly aroused dick that was pressing into her back, and with a squeeze, she replied, "Both."

That was too much for me to take and I pulled my dick from her hand and maneuvered until I could push into her oozing pussy from behind.

"Yeah..." I grunted as I slid in, and felt rewarded when she let loose with a deep moan.

"That feels so good," she declared once I had started a slow rhythm.

We enjoyed the connection as our hands wandered and my lips tickled her neck. However, both of us had already achieved big releases, so there was no urgency. After about fifteen minutes, I stopped moving and with a quick wiggle of her butt, Kasey expelled my dick. Then, she twisted until we faced each other, squeezed me hard, and locked her mouth onto mine.

"Love you," I declared when our kiss ended.

"Me too," she sighed as she snuggled against me, signaling it was time for sleep.

The next morning, we shared a nice breakfast and then I left her to play a round of golf at a nearby course. She intended to go back to the room for a bit and then sun at the pool until I returned. I hoped that the course would be empty allowing me to blitz through the round but I got paired with an older couple who were great company although quite slow. Thus, it took over five hours to finish and after brief good-byes, I left for the hotel expecting to find an annoyed wife. The room was empty so I made a fast change into beach attire and went to the pool. The area was large and irregular so it took some effort to complete a scan but I failed to spot her, so I headed towards the beach. A set of stairs on one side of the bar marked the transition and I had almost reached the sand when up ahead and to my left I saw my wife on a lounger with Wes on one side of her and Robert on the other. All were on their backs wearing sunglasses, but as I paused to consider the situation, Wes turned onto his elbow which brought the other two into a conversation that lasted for several minutes. The interaction coupled with what was already in my head made me decide to watch for a while so I retreated to the bar and managed to find a stool on the corner that enabled me an unfettered view.

The trio rested some thirty yards away from my position and a dozen feet lower which made it close enough to follow any broad movement but much too far away to hear any words or pick up on any subtleties. Kasey wore my favorite teal green string bikini which left her hips exposed and a good bit of her lower tummy. As I watched, they engaged in another exchange, and this time she turned towards Wes which made me wonder how much of her breasts she revealed. The thought of her exposing her nipples raced through my brain but just as I felt my dick stiffen, the bartender interrupted my reverie.

"What'll you have?" the dark man asked in the disarming island accent.

"Beer...I...yeah, beer," I replied quickly.

When the ice-cold bottle arrived, I returned my attention to the trio. Like before, I watched as they occasionally interacted before returning to their sunning. Kasey didn't seem distressed by their presence, indeed, she seemed quite happy and I wondered how they had met and how long they had been together. Also, I thought about the amount of sexual energy the trio expended. Last night's flirtations returned to my thoughts and I wondered if the men had maintained their respectful demeanor or had become bolder with my absence.

With my beer half gone, my attention shifted to the men. Both looked to be around thirty and each wore long swim trunks. From the previous evening, I knew that Wes was the taller of the two by an inch or so and I guessed his height at 6'1" He had a slender body and a full head of thick black hair. Robert's physique showed that he worked out some as he had developed muscles in his chest and arms as well as tighter abs. He wore his light brown hair short and showed early signs of a receding hairline. Neither had any body art, but while Wes' body was smooth, Robert's chest had a heavy covering of hair. Wes appeared to be the more talkative of the two and as far as I could tell, he directed most of the conversation with his friend occasionally joining in.

Thirty minutes and another beer later, I saw Kasey start to gather her things. Knowing she would realize I had returned once she arrived at our room, I decided to intercept her on the way and claim I was out looking for her. I waved to the bartender for the bill just as she stood and watched as they exchanged goodbyes. The bill arrived just as she reached the stairs and I was about to sign when I saw Wes and Robert exchange a high five and then move closer where they immediately started a rapid exchange. I knew it had to be about my wife and realized they had something cooking.

"Sweetie!" I called out to Kasey just as she exited the pool area.

"Where have you been?" she answered with the annoyance I anticipated.

I told her about the golf and the slow couple then explained I dropped my things a few minutes prior and immediately came looking for her. She accepted the words and together we walked back to the room but rather than head to the bathroom as normal, she turned to me with a sensual look that made it clear what she had in mind. Instinctively, I knew at least part of her arousal came from her time with the two men but I stayed mum and pulled her body against mine.

"I'm all sweaty," I warned.

"So am I," she giggled.

With a chuckle, I pulled her beach cover off and then backed her to the bed until she spilled across it. She tried to pull her suit off but I swatted her hands away and began to kiss along the edge of her top which had her squirming and sighing within seconds. Once finished, I did the same thing along her bottoms and her aroma was evident which made me wonder if it came from the sun and sweat or if she had moistened from the men's attention.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered as my tongue teased her belly button.

"Take them off," she whimpered, wanting to be naked.

I smiled down at her as I pulled the strings and in seconds they were gone. After a pause to soak in the picture, I dropped my face and slid my tongue through her drenched pussy. Now, I was convinced that her beach mates had managed to excite her with the only missing information being whether it was from overt effort or their mere presence.

I lapped at her entrance and soon she started to serenade me with her needy whines as her legs widened. From experience, I knew she was in an advanced state and would cum very quickly. So, deciding to get her off and then enjoy her at my leisure, I turned my full attention to her tiny button that had noticeably stiffened.

"Cum for me, baby," I coached while taking a breath.

"Want to...I want to..." she moaned.

"Let it out...all of it..." I said and then returned to her pussy.

When a hand landed on my head, I knew she was on a good trajectory and when her other hand joined, I knew her orgasm was imminent. It took another minute, then she became quiet and her body tensed for several seconds before she exploded.

"Oh, yes...yes...oh God, yes...baby...baby, I'm there..." she panted loudly.

I maintained a connection as the waves rolled through her but when I sensed she had started to ebb, I lifted over her body and pushed in balls deep. My action seemed to reenergize the climax because her whines returned and her body started moving with mine. She had her mouth loosely open and her eyes squeezed tight forcing my thoughts once more to the beach.

Pretend it's Wes fucking you," I whispered in her ear.

My words were provocative, purposefully so, and I wasn't certain about her reaction but instantly, her nails dug into my arm and her pelvis began to meet my thrusts. She was in a state I had never witnessed before, experiencing sex with complete abandon and I guessed her release continued to linger. The show proved too much for me as I felt the tingling in my groin that told me I was close.

"I'm going to cum," I grunted.

"Okay...okay...do it," she responded.

I pushed into her rapidly three more times then slammed my body against hers as my semen transferred. My cries joined hers before slowly devolving into gasps for air. Spent, I collapsed onto her and I could feel her heart pounding rapidly against my chest as we slowly recovered.

"Damn..." I declared when I had regained some control.

"Did you enjoy that?" she whispered as we exchanged a sloppy half-hearted kiss.

"Yeah..." I forced out.

The room became silent, save for our heavy breathing before she finally asked, "Why did you say that?"

"What?" I replied feigning ignorance.

"You know what," she responded.

I sensed she was more curious than angry, so I offered, "After last night. How hot you got... I don't know...it kind of stayed in my head."

My response kept my knowledge of her time with the men at the beach secret. I wasn't sure what to do with the information if anything, but something told me to leave it undivulged for the time being.

Once more, there was quiet and I had just about decided to apologize when she said, "I saw her today...our neighbor."

The connection she created by raising the issue in the context of Wes and Robert wasn't lost on me and although I wanted to drill her for more information, I forced myself to take a softer approach by asking, "Where did you run into her?"

"At the pool. She was with her husband...the guy that was with her at the bar," she explained, and before I could ask another question, she added, "We chatted some."

"You chatted? How did you meet?" I probed.

"They sat next to me while I was having lunch," she replied.

"I see. Well, what did you learn?" I asked.

"Oh, she's a predator," she answered and then burrowed her face into my chest.

I got the sense she was hiding something and that feeling coupled with what I had witnessed earlier empowered me to say, "What makes her a predator? What happened? Something must have happened."

Several times, she started to speak, but on each occasion, she broke out in giggles. Growing impatient, I finally pushed her away so I could look at her face and then raised my eyebrows to signal I wanted an answer.

"She tried to steal my guys," she forced out as her laughter started again.

"Your guys? Who are your guys?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Robert and Wes," she replied.

"What do you mean? They were with you at lunch?" I responded, and before she could speak, I added, "Kasey, tell me the story. All of it."

"Okay, okay...don't be so pushy," she said, and after taking a deep breath she explained, "I was by the pool and Robert showed up. He asked if he could join me and I said yes and a little later Wes joined us. We went for lunch and that's when Cathy and her husband Glen appeared and sat at the next table," she said and then paused for a question but when I offered none, she continued, "She started flirting with them almost immediately. She's very aggressive."

"Did they respond or stick with you?" I asked.

"Oh, they stayed with me," she answered proudly.

"No one asked about me?" I probed.

"They did. Robert when he first appeared and Cathy...well it took her a while but she finally did," she replied, and once again when I didn't immediately respond she took the opportunity to add, "I think she got the idea that I was like her...with them for sex."

"Were you?" I asked.

"No," she replied emphatically and hit me on the shoulder.

"They made you wet...soaked," I said and then quickly added, "You had two huge orgasms in less than twenty-four hours with them in your head."

"They didn't..." she started.

"Stop!" I demanded and as she looked at me with a cowed expression, I said, "They did."

"Are you mad?" she asked nervously.

"No, but I want you to be honest," I responded.

She was quiet for a few seconds before she answered, "Maybe...I don't know. I guess some."

Deciding to move on, I asked, "Did they ask you? To go to their room...have sex?"

She stared at me for a moment as if trying to determine how to answer and then offered a simple nod. Almost immediately, I felt her hand searching for my dick and when she found it mostly stiff, she tried to pull me into her. I redirected her by turning on my back and guiding her on top. When we connected, she let out a contented moan and started to slowly roll her hips.

"They did it nicely," she offered from out of the blue.

"Together or each alone?" I asked.

"We didn't get into details," she answered and when I started to chuckle, she joined in.

I let her ride me a little longer, and then deciding I would show my hand, I said, "I saw you with them on the beach. I spotted you and then sat at the bar and watched you for a while."

"Why?" she asked and tried to stop.

I used my hands to get her moving again and then replied, "I was surprised to see you with them and I wanted to see what was going on."

"Nothing happened," she declared a little too defensively.

"How did you tell them no?" I pushed.

"I just said no...it wasn't going to happen," she replied.

While I thought about her message, I lifted my hands and started to tweak her small nipples. My efforts brought forth fresh mews and made her body squirm.

With growing suspicion, I asked, "Did you really say that?"

At first, she nodded her head a few times but I maintained eye contact with her and after several seconds, I could tell she was fighting back a smile. I let the tension build until it became too much for her.

"Okay, I teased some," she admitted as the smile filled her face.

"So, you didn't say no," I challenged her.

"They got the message," she responded quickly.

"What exactly did you tell them?" I asked, ignoring her assertion.

When she stalled with her answer, I pinched her nipples gently and nodded to her signaling I expected a response. Once more, she struggled to fight back her smile but finally managed to reply.

"I asked them why they wanted me?" she said.

"Oh, Lord...that's needy," I laughed.

"Shut up!" she fired back.

"Well, what did they say?" I demanded.

"I'm not saying," she declared, acting annoyed, but it wasn't long before she added, "They said I was beautiful...hot. They said they couldn't stop thinking about me."

"That's it? You melted at that?" I laughed.

Now, truly annoyed, Kasey tried to roll off me but I followed her, pushed her onto her back, spread her legs, and found her slit. For the next minute, I took her fast but just when she started to respond, I slowed and lifted so I could see her face.

"That was mean," she said.

"Kasey, all they did was state the obvious. It was kind of lame really," I said.

"Well, you don't say it enough," she fired back.

"Yes, I do. I think you got off on the attention. Especially, after learning about our neighbor... Cathy," I said and before she could reply, I added, "You kept her away from your men."

"I'm not telling you anymore," she responded in a faux pout.

Ignoring her statement, I asked, "So, you didn't say no. What did you say?"

"I'm not telling," she countered.

I took her hands from my arms and holding them tightly and pushed them over her head putting her in a vulnerable position. Then, I fixed her with a hard stare for almost a minute before returning to the question.

"Tell me," I demanded.

"Maybe," she said after a short pause.

"No, Kasey. You need to tell me," I pushed.

"I told them maybe," she clarified as a nervous look came to her face.

"My God, that's naughty. That's worse than yes," I replied.

"No, it's not! I was just playing," she whined.

"You were being a tease. I think you were afraid of losing their attention," I said.

"It wasn't that bad. Would you rather I throw a fit? Besides, we don't have to see them again," she answered.

"How does maybe work? How is the final answer determined?" I asked, realizing much remained open.

"Kiss me," she demanded as she stifled a giggle.

"No, tell me," I replied.

"Not until you kiss me," she answered while letting her voice drop into a seductive octave.

I lowered my lips and let her take the lead on the kiss. What I thought would be a quick connection lasted quite some time and when it finally ended, we were both out of breath.

Then, without further prodding, she explained, "I told them if we saw them at the bar tonight, then maybe."

"You are mean," I laughed and then added, "They are going to spend the rest of the day on edge."

"They didn't mind. They liked it," she countered.

"That's because they think they have a fish on the line," I chuckled, and then a thought hit me and I asked, "Do they?"

"No, we aren't going to the bar," she replied.

My mind raced through all that had occurred and a sudden thought hit me that made me ask, "When you were leaving. When you were on the stairs, they high-fived each other. Why would they do that?"

Kasey tried to avoid my eyes by turning her head but I followed her movements and finally, she gave up and after taking a deep breath, she replied, "When I was getting ready to go, I asked which of them was first."

"Jesus, Kasey. Where did all this come from?" I asked, truly surprised.

"It was just play...they know that," she answered defensively.

"No, sweetie. I could tell they had real expectations," I countered.

We stayed connected for a few more minutes and I continued to pelt her with questions but I didn't learn anything more of significance. The discussion had filled our heads and taken away the ability to focus on our lovemaking so we slowly came to a stop. I let Kasey shower first which gave me time to think through all I had learned. Clearly, the impetus for the behavior was our voyeuristic sharing of our neighbor's carnal activity, and, although she hadn't admitted it, I think understanding that Cathy wasn't some slutty freak impacted her as much as it did me. Also, I suspected that my non-judgmental response to the discovery of her arousal brought about by the men played a role, too. Without it, I don't think she would have ever been bold enough to spend the day with them.

I traded places with Kasey to shower and by the time I emerged from the bathroom, she was already asleep. I joined her and when I woke the clock showed half-past five. I poured a drink and stepped onto the patio and felt instantly energized by the warm evening breeze. Our neighbor's blinds were open but I saw no movement and just as I finished my drink, my wife joined me.

"Want to eat in the bar?" I asked, fighting back a smile.

"You're not funny," she countered, and then added, "I think I made it seem like more took place than did. Really, it was just a minute of back and forth, and then it was over."

"Until, you asked who was first," I offered.

"I shouldn't have done that," she agreed.

"It's okay, honey. I kind of admire your spirit," I laughed.