The Couple Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh...oh, God...oh, baby...oh do it...don't stop...do it...I'm there...oh, Glen do it, baby...oh yes..." she called out as the waves of pleasure swept through her.

Glen's thrusts seemed to carry the orgasm forward but finally, her body started to relax and her hands which had gripped his arms moved to his ass.

"Where do you want it?" he asked as his heavy pants signaled his imminent climax.

"In me...cum in me..." she moaned.

"Good," he declared and started moving faster.

He made it about a dozen strokes before his fat cock exploded into my wife as he grunted loudly. He slowed and then stopped but they continued to offer each other low purrs and mews. When he fell to Kasey's side, I let Cathy pull me back towards the hedge and soon we were in bed.

"That made me horny," she giggled.

"You're always horny," I laughed, recalling Glen's description of her appetites.

She responded by finding my dick and tugging on it until I had moved between her legs. Quickly, she had me inside and as we moved slowly, I marveled at her sexual stamina. As I moved, I thought about all that had occurred during the past few hours which made my balls tingle. I didn't try to fight my climax, and although satisfying it didn't come close to matching the previous. Thankfully, Cathy let me roll to her side without protests and in less than a minute, I felt myself drifting off.

Sunlight showed around the edge of the curtains when I woke the following morning. Cathy, curled next to me, was breathing deeply indicating she was enjoying a contented sleep. Moving slowly, I managed to leave the bed without waking the woman and after gathering my clothes, I dressed near the door and then left. When I stepped into our room, I could see Glen had my wife's back pulled against his chest as they slept. I thought about waking them or going to the bathroom to shower but fortunately, sensing my presence, he looked over his shoulder towards me. After a quick nod, he started to leave the bed and when he was standing, I couldn't help but look at the heavy cock, now flaccid, that had filled my wife, and I suspected that if the light was better, I would see his pubic hair matted and crusty from her fluids.

He dressed quickly and without speaking, he stepped past me and left. I stripped and slid into the bed next to Kasey and unable to hold back, my hand reached for a breast.

"No, baby...no more. I need to rest," she whined

I guessed she thought Glen was still in bed with her which made me think that they might have fucked some more after I fell asleep. I turned to my back and stared at the ceiling thinking about the night and contemplating the best way to handle Kasey. Finally, I managed to drift off for a few hours, but when I woke, Kasey was still out, so I rose, took a quick shower, and headed towards the beach.

Just after ten-thirty, an hour and a half after I had left the room, I spotted Glen walking towards the water. After a quick look around for Cathy, I realized he was alone and after wading through the surf for a few minutes he turned and headed towards the lounge chairs. Halfway there, we made eye contact, and after pausing for a moment, he moved towards me.

"Hey there. Mind if I sit?" he asked when he arrived.

"Sure," I answered and he dropped into the chair next to mine.

For almost a minute, we sat in silence but he finally offered, "Interesting night."

"Yes, it was," I concurred.

"If you want me to shut up just say so," he replied, concerned about my state.

"You're fine," I answered.

Strangely, I didn't feel any anger nor did I want to create any drama. Plus, there were some missing elements in my knowledge of the evening that I hoped he might fill in. Still, it was an awkward situation so we returned to silence and I was watching the waves when he jolted me back.

"Your wife...Kasey. She's a beautiful woman," he said, reiterating a message he had delivered last night.

"Yes, she is," I acknowledged, and deciding to move things forward, I asked, "How did you end up with Kasey?"

"I heard the door open and close while y'all were showering so I just decided to give it a try," he laughed.

"And it worked," I replied, mostly to myself.

"Yeah...it did," he said, laughing again.

With that, we became silent once more and I stared at the waves rolling in as my mind churned on all the strange things that had happened in less than twenty-four hours. Multiple times we had gone to the brink but managed to back away but somehow Cathy's taunting had created the needed motivation to take the final leap.

"Well, look who's here," Cathy called out, jolting me from my thoughts.

Boldly, Cathy took the chair next to me, opposite her brother and after exchanging pleasantries, she began to look between us with a silly grin.

"What?" I finally asked.

"Oh, come on. Don't be all serious! It was a fun night!" she said a little too loudly causing several nearby heads to turn.

"It was interesting," I acknowledged as Glen chuckled.

"Where's your pretty wife," the vixen asked with a wicked smile, and before I could answer she continued with, "Better hurry if she wants more of Robert and Wes. They're leaving today."

"Cathy quit it," her brother demanded as he gave her an annoyed look.

"I'm just playing!" she declared and then added, "I bet she's sore. Maybe Glen should check on her."

"No," I replied.

"C'mon! Don't be a fuddy-duddy. You can play with my tummy," she giggled as she grabbed my hand and tried to pull it towards her line of hair.

"No! In fact, I need to go see how she's doing," I announced as I started to rise.

"Would be more fun if Glen did," the woman said to my back as I stepped away.

The walk only took a few minutes but once again I found myself thinking about the crazy situation we had landed in. I wondered how I would find my wife, so it was with some trepidation that I slid the card into the reader.

"Kasey?" I called out when I saw the room was empty.

"In here," she replied from behind the closed bathroom door.

Entering, I found her in the tub with her head resting on a rolled-up towel, and she gave me a nervous smile as I stepped closer.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I hurt...I'm sore..." she whimpered, proving Cathy's prediction true.

"Well, you had a workout," I replied.

"Don't be mean," she answered and then asked, "Where have you been?"

Recalling how I found her earlier, I wasn't sure if she was even aware I had even returned to the room, so I decided to play a bit.

"With Cathy," I answered.

"Shit, Kevin," she responded as a worried look swept over her face.

"Honey, I slept in bed with you. I came back and Glen left and we slept together. You were so out of it you didn't even know it. I left earlier so you could sleep," I explained.

"You saw him...Glen?" she asked nervously and when I nodded, she stared at me for a few seconds before an impish smile appeared and she said, "I was exhausted."

Her mannerism emboldened me and I turned off the light so that the only illumination came from the main room and then pulled the vanity stool close to the tub, took her hand, and started to softly stroke it.

"Tell me what happened," I said.

"Really? Do I have to?" she whined, and when I nodded my head, she added, "Can't we just agree to let it go and move on?"

"No, honey...tell me," I pushed.

"I...I did it with them. I mean...you told me to go. I did it with Wes and then I guess...both of them. When I came back Glen knocked on the door and...I guess I let him in," she explained.

"Was Cathy there?" I asked.

"Yes! For a while...she's so damn pushy but she left," she replied.

"What happened with Wes and Robert? Were you in a threesome?" I pushed even though I thought I knew the answer.

"I guess so," she answered.

"How did they have you?" I asked wanting her to admit the naughty details.

She stared at me for a few seconds before replying, "I had one in my mouth and the other was in me...then they switched."

"How many times did they switch?" I asked as I felt my dick stiffening from the vision.

"Once...just once," she offered.

"And you had a bunch of orgasms," I stated and then added, "Did they cum in your mouth?"

"No, I think they were...empty," she answered, ignoring my first question.

"I watched you with Glen...from the patio. I heard you having sex and found you with him. He made you go crazy, too," I said as I dropped to my knees and reached out with my hand to her breasts.

Her eyes got wide and she held my stare for a while before she reached out with her hand and pulled me down until our lips met. We locked into a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever as I gently pulled on her nipples.

"It felt so good. I thought I was wiped out but he found more," she said in a seductive voice when we finally parted.

"Cathy's and Glen are down on the beach. She said Robert and Wes are leaving today," I said.

"Yes, they woke me up when they called to say goodbye," she responded with some pride in her voice.

"Seems you made an impression," I responded and then stood and left as she giggled behind me.

It took her thirty minutes to emerge from the bathroom and when she did, I could tell she had put a lot of attention into her appearance. She was also completely nude and as she moved about, I spotted something on her inner thigh.

"Kasey, you have a mark on your leg. Is that a bruise?" I asked.

"Where?" she replied as she looked down and when she found the dark area, she said, "Shit."

"Who did it?" I asked as I inspected the discoloration.

"I think...maybe Robert. He did it really hard," she replied, and then added, "I can't wear a bikini."

"Yes, you can. You have to own it. Cathy wouldn't care," I responded.

"I'm not Cathy," she shot back, and when I didn't reply, she reiterated, "I'm not."

I let her move about the room to finish getting ready and was pleased when she selected one of her sexier bikinis. With it, she picked out a long beach cover that left me wondering if she would shuck it when we arrived.

"Should we sit with them?" I asked.

"I don't know. No...maybe...what do you think?" she replied, but before I could answer, she added, "No, let's not."

"Okay," I said as she stepped into the bathroom for some final touches. After sitting by myself for a minute, I joined her in the small space and when our eyes met in the mirror, I asked, "Why did you let Glen in last night?"

She looked at me nervously for a few seconds before responding, "I don't know...maybe because of Cathy."

"What's that mean?" I pushed.

"Well, the bitch kept chasing my husband, so I should get to do the same with hers," she said showing some defiance.

"Honey, Glen's her brother," I announced, and instantly a shocked look appeared on her face.

"She...they...they're depraved," she gasped.

"Yes, it's far from normal," I agreed.

"We did it with them...my God...oh my God," she forced out as a stunned expression appeared on her face.

"We're definitely not joining them," she stated.

"Kasey that's something between them. It doesn't involve us," I replied, now thinking I had created unnecessary angst.

We made our way down and were on the steps when Glen spotted us. Cathy began waving as her brother stood which meant we would at least have to speak with them and it was Kasey that took the first step their way.

"Hello Kasey," Glen said in a voice that carried some intimacy, and after briefly taking her hand, he added, "Why don't you sit here."

For a moment, she looked at me but then she allowed Glen to take the bag from her shoulder and help her sit. Although surprised at her acquiescence, I followed her lead and returned to my spot.

"Honey, did you sleep well?" Cathy asked when we had settled.

"Wonderfully," she answered sarcastically which made everyone laugh.

Within minutes of sitting, we were engaged in two separate conversations so I wasn't watching when Kasey removed her cover. It took a few minutes but when I saw Glen engaged with her in a whispered conversation while taking glances at her thigh, I guessed they were discussing her bruises. Strangely, it left me wondering whether Glen would feel sympathy or jealousy around what Robert had done.

For the next hour, we sunned, engaged in flirty conversations, and occasionally ventured into the water. Cathy and I would make the occasional trip to cool off together and separate but each time my wife rose Glen followed her like a security detail. The third time it happened, they moved into chest-high water and in my crazed brain, the man's hands were roaming her body.

"She wants more cock," Cathy announced, responding to the same thing.

"Do you?" I asked.

The question made her laugh openly and when she calmed, she replied, "I always want cock. Are you going to give it to me?"

"I think we already exceeded our crazy limit," I replied.

"Ha! Don't be a dud," she laughed.

The woman was truly insatiable and I couldn't help compare her to my wife. In reality, Kasey had been equally provocative the prior evening but, in my mind, hers was a one-time indulgence rather than a way of life. I thought at some point she would view the sexual play as something too far outside her comfort zone and be disappointed in her behavior. However, as I watched her in the water with the man that had recently taken her to a sexual peak, I wondered if she would consider a repeat encounter. Had she had her fill or did it whet her appetite. And what about the brother and sister relationship? Would her knowledge of Glen's incest create an insurmountable block? Her current interactions with the man were surprisingly far friendlier than I expected after witnessing her reaction when learning of their relationship. These thoughts and others churned in my head although I never managed to emerge from the fog. After almost an hour, we decided to move to the bar for lunch which proved to be a good solution to refresh my mind.

"Well, that was nice. I think we're going to go rest for a while," I said when the meal was over.

"Are you coming back to the beach later?" Glen asked my wife.

"Maybe..." she replied and shot me an impish look.

Cathy and Glen didn't understand the inside joke which made it even harder for me to maintain a straight face but somehow, I managed.

"Enjoy your nap," Cathy said seductively when we stood.

"She's such a predator. I can't believe you did it with her," Kasey spat out when we were out of earshot.

"You seemed chummy with Glen," I fired back.

"He's a gentleman," she answered.

"Oh, that's what it's called," I laughed which made her hit my arm.

After a quick shower, we turned the thermostat down low and jumped beneath the covers naked in the dark room. I pulled her body close and with our lack of sleep, it didn't take long to drift off. However, our sleep was interrupted just a little later by the clear sounds of sex coming from the next room.

"Are you up?" I whispered.

"Yes, my God it's so sordid. And we...we were with them," she said repeating the comment she had made earlier.

Cathy's sounds were so loud I thought she might be intentionally putting on a show for our benefit but I kept my suspicions from my wife, and despite the situation, I could feel my dick begin to swell. When my hand wandered to her breasts and found her nipples rigid, it became completely hard within seconds.

"C'mon," I said as I pushed her onto her back.

Rather than reject my advance, her hand found my dick and brought it to her opening. It slid in easily signifying her arousal and after taking a few strokes, I stopped and kissed her passionately. When we broke, I started taking her hard wanting her to be heard and whether it was her arousal, the competition with Cathy, or both, she didn't disappoint as she flooded the room with her excited cries. It put me into a fevered state and when her pussy began emitting wet smacking sounds, I went into overdrive.

"Go, baby...let them know how good it feels," I told her.

"Don't stop...ohhhh...do it...do it..." she whined.

Just then, the piercing sound of the phone ringing filled the room and I knew it was Cathy and Glen calling. I focused my attention on my wife and tried to block out the noise but the message was clear.

"He wants you...he's calling for you," I told her, unable to hold back.

"You have me," she forced out between grunts.

"Yeah..." I said, her message forcing my mind to clear but it didn't last long and I asked, "Did you like being with him? Like his big cock?"

"Don't..." she started but I cut her off.

"Did you? Tell me," I demanded.

She stared up at me as my thrusts forced out rhythmic gasps and then looped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a sloppy kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but when it ended, I could see fire in her eyes.

"You saw us...you saw what he did," she whispered.

"Do you want him some more?" I pushed.

"Do you want me to?" she responded.

"I want you to tell me you want to feel his big cock some more," I pushed.

She stared up at me, expressionless at first, but slowly a smile came to her face and she replied, "I want to feel his big cock some more."

Just a few minutes later, I stood at the door of the room next door and when it opened, I smiled at the naked man and said, "You're wanted."

He moved to let me pass and I had barely stepped inside when Cathy said, "Took you long enough."

I stood by the bed as Glen hurriedly dressed and as soon as he left, I stripped and climbed in bed. Cathy first took my dick in her hand and then with a silly smile she scooted down and inhaled it into her mouth. I let her have her way enjoying the amazing feeling while wondering when I would hear my wife. The hyper-sexed woman's talents soon had me building and I was just about to let myself go when the sounds started from the next room.

"Ohhh...uhhhhh...ohhhh..." my wife groaned.

"She loves it...she told Glen she never felt so full," Cathy giggled, taking a break to look up at me.

"I think she's become you," I replied, half teasing.

"Is that bad?" she asked but rather than wait for my answer, she returned to my shaft.

The aural inputs from Kasey and Cathy's talented mouth soon had me at the point of no return and I held the woman's head firmly as I fired my seed down her throat. She gave me a few minutes to recover before she pulled me onto her and for the rest of the afternoon we fucked and listened to my wife and her lover do the same. Later, we met up for dinner but as soon as we finished it was back for more which lasted until it came time for them to pack early the next morning.

"You have a beautiful wife," Glen stated when he returned to the room.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Sleeping...out of it," he answered with a proud smile.

I gave Cathy several tender kisses and then moved to our room. As the man described, I found my wife in a deep sleep so I crawled in next to her and it wasn't until the maid came to clean the room a little past noon that we finally woke. Still groggy, we managed to shower, throw on our suits, and make for the beach.

"You look like you've been ravaged," I said when I spotted more bruises on her thighs.

"Yes..." she replied glancing down and then added, "I'm so sore."

"I guess you're not in as good as shape as Cathy," I teased.

She gave me a dirty look that lingered and then said, "I didn't like you with her."

"Uhhh...may I remind you that you were with three guys?" I countered.

"You made me," she replied.

With that, I knew how she had decided to justify her actions but deciding not to push, I just rolled my eyes. We enjoyed the rest of our vacation and mostly avoided any further discussion about the sordid few days. Indeed, we had been back for almost two weeks when over a shared bottle of wine, the subject finally came up. After debating things for over an hour we both decided to agree that our behavior had been driven largely by being away from home in the exotic locale and the strange set of circumstances set in motion by our neighbors. Several times, Kasey mentioned with disgust the incestuous relationship of the pair but I managed to lead her away from the thought knowing that it would only devolve further if she dwelt on it.