The Couple Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think you've had enough, let's go," I said.

"I think so...have you?" she asked.

I knew her question referred to Cathy, but I ignored her provocation and answered, "Yes, I have. Plus, I'm sure you're ready."

"Give me a sec," she said and stepped towards the men where she held a brief, whispered conversation.

"When she finished, she looked towards me indicating she was ready and I announced, "Thanks, everybody. We enjoyed the evening but it's time to go."

Cathy made a last attempt to change our mind, but we held firm and soon the sounds of the bar faded behind us. When we stepped into the room, Kasey paused for a moment as if she expected me to attack her, but I wanted to explore the information our neighbor shared so I walked past her and started to prepare a drink. Behind me, I heard her enter the bathroom, and just as I finished, she reappeared in just her thong.

"C'mon," she said in an excited voice as she made for the bed.

I let her climb up and then sat on the edge with my drink, looked down at her, and said, "You know Cathy shared something with me."

"What?" she asked in an irritated voice.

"She said that your friends told her you went with them to their room...they almost got you there before you got cold feet," I challenged her.

"I stopped...I didn't go in," she replied immediately.

"You didn't tell me," I replied.

"No...I...I was too embarrassed I guess," she said as her voice lowered.

We stared at each other in silence as the seconds ticked by and I could tell she was trying to gauge my state and determine if I was angry. I let her stew for a while but the whole situation was so bizarre that I couldn't hold back and finally had to speak.

"You really are shattered, aren't you? You're a mess...all over the map. You're excited one moment and scared the next. It's so foreign to you that you can't deal with it. You want to see them and then you don't...you want to be near them and when you get there you can't take it for long," I stated.

"Yes! And you're not helping me...you're pushing...bringing them up in bed," she declared and then added, "And dancing with that...that tramp."

"Well, you're safe now. I won't let you be by yourself anymore," I responded while fighting back a smile.

"Good," she said but before I could reply, she added, "Smartass."

She reached out and gripped my arm, pulling me towards her, and I set my drink on the table then snuggled against her mostly naked body. We kissed and I let my hands wander over her breasts which soon had her moaning into my mouth. We continued to caress for several minutes and then I stood to remove my clothes. As I pulled mine off, Kasey wiggled out of her thong, and then smiled up at me in anticipation. When I was back next to her, I reached for her pussy hoping to find it dripping but when my hand landed, I discovered it was just a little moist.

"Did you clean up in the bathroom?" I asked.

"I had to...I peed," she giggled.

"Shit, I was looking forward to a wet pussy," I replied feigning disappointment.

"Then get to work. It won't take long," she sighed.

I started to gently stroke along the sides of her folds and when she started to whimper, I teased her slit with my fingertips. Soon, her juices were flowing and with a needy whine, she pulled on my shoulders to get me on top. Halfway there, she gripped my dick and pulled it to her opening. With contented sighs, I pushed in deeply and then became still to enjoy the wonderful sensation.

"Go, baby..." she whispered.

I made several slow strokes into her and then stopped and looked down at her face. More questions were in my head and I wanted to know everything before we continued.

"What made you stop...turn back," I asked.

"Baby..." she whimpered and tried to get moving again, but after a moment when I wouldn't move, she sighed, looked up at me, and said, "It suddenly felt dirty and... And we hadn't talked about it...not really."

Before I learned about Kasey's near visit, I thought on our little vacation she had been more flirtatious, more sexually aggressive than I would have imagined possible. In and of itself, that was thought-provoking, but leaving the beach with them took things to an entirely different realm. In some ways, it was strangely exciting but also frightening and as I thought about the spectrum, I suddenly realized I was in the same confused state as my wife. I thought her answer was sincere, but thinking we both needed more reference points, I decided to continue.

"Does that mean if I had said it was okay you would have done it?" I asked.

"No...I don't know...no, that's not enough..." she replied, and after a pause, she continued with, "I don't know...maybe..."

"Maybe? You've used that word a lot today," I teased.

"Ass! Why? Would you have given permission?" she asked.

"Good question. I don't know. I'm in the same messed-up place you are, I guess. It just seems it's all happening so fast. In just a few days... So weird but I admit it's been interesting...different...I don't know. Seeing you with them...knowing you're getting wet is...I like it. I don't know why," I explained.

"Jealousy?" she asked but before I could answer, she continued with, "I don't like you talking to her. She might look respectable but she's trashy."

"Some, I guess. Not as much as there should be," I admitted, ignoring her comment on Cathy.

Kasey rolled her hips which started us again and for the next few minutes we made love but the conversation had diminished our fire and I wondered whether it made sense to continue or rest and start again later. However, before I reached a decision, noises from the next room let us know that our neighbors had returned from the bar. Without speaking, we became still and concentrated on listening, hoping we could determine what was taking place. At first, there was just some general indistinguishable movement but then we heard voices and it sounded like there were multiple males present.

"That's Wes," my wife stated.

"Means Robert is probably there, too," I offered.

"Probably," she concurred and I sensed some sadness.

Seconds later, as we continued to concentrate, a soft knocking started on the adjoining wall, and intuitively I knew it was Cathy signaling to us that she was going to play with Kasey's men.

"Bitch," she forced out having come to the same conclusion.

"God, she's more than a predator. She's a..." I started before my words were interrupted by the shrill sounds of the phone.

We shot a quick questioning look at each other as I reached for the receiver and I managed to just grasp it without losing the connection with my wife. Bringing it to my ear, I was truly shocked when I heard Cathy's husky voice.

"Hey, over there. You guys want to come watch the show?" she asked.

By her breathing, it was easy to discern she was already being pleasured, and I glanced at my wife before replying, "No thanks, Cathy. We're done for the night."

"Okay, then," she responded and a clattering noise made me think she dropped the phone on the floor.

"What did she want?" Kasey asked.

I took a deep breath and then told her, "She wanted to know if we wanted to watch."

"Oh my God...you're joking?" she fired back.

"Nope...not joking. She's evil. I think she just wants you to see she has Wes and Robert," I said.

Kasey didn't respond and wanting to move on, I kissed her deeply as I started to move. However, the sounds from next door started to become more pronounced and as I contemplated whether Cathy was purposefully being vocal, my wife surprised me once more.

"Let's go," she said boldly.

"Next door?" I asked.

"Yes, let's call her bluff," she said with a sense of purpose.

"Honey, I don't think she's bluffing," I replied.

"I don't care, let's go. I'm tired of her shit," she said with a definite edge in her voice as she tried to push me off.

I rolled to her side but didn't share her sudden eagerness as I thought that once there, things would get strange very fast. Plus, I had never seen my wife in such an aggressive state and it made me worried because I didn't know what to expect. However, with barely a look my way, she moved to the bathroom and I had just stood when she returned with her dress on.

"Honey, are you okay? I'm not sure this makes sense," I counseled.

"Get dressed. I want to see it," she responded.

Her voice showed determination which once more made me worried about her state and how she might react once in the room. Curiosity I could understand or even lust but I had a vision of her standing next to the bed tossing out verbal taunts that might lead to a confrontation.

"No, I'm not going," I said thinking it would end the discussion.

"Fine, then," she declared and with a last look at me, she moved towards the door.

"Kasey," I called out but in a quick move, she pulled the door open and let it slam shut.

I hoped they would ignore her knocks and she would return in a minute or so, but when I heard a fresh wave of voices, I realized she was inside. I knew I needed to follow but rather than chase her like a fool, I slowly gathered my things, put them on, and then finished my drink. Along the way, I tried to focus on the sounds filtering through the wall and was fairly certain that Cathy was in the bed with one or more of the men.

About five minutes behind, I left our room, took the few steps to the next door, and knocked softly. The seconds ticked by and I was just about to knock again when the door was partially opened by Glen who stood before me in just his boxers. He gave me a look that I knew was equal parts annoyance and disappointment but stepped back and let me enter. Before me on the bed, Cathy was being fucked by Wes while Robert knelt near her head with his average-size circumcised cock in his hand. She filled the space with a litany of sexual moans that indicated she was thoroughly enjoying the attention. My wife stood watching from the foot of the bed and immediately I wondered where Glen had been positioned before I arrived. As I moved closer, Kasey, as if awakened from a trance, looked my way and took several steps back.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I stepped next to her thinking, she might be upset seeing the two men in bed with her nemesis.

"I'm fine," she replied but I could tell she had deflated some since she bolted from our room.

To my right, Glen moved forward until he stood near the side of the bed. His eyes were fixed on the mating couple and his boxers were tented from his erection. When my eyes returned to Kasey, she had an odd expression on her face that I couldn't discern.

"Let's go," I whispered even though the sexual sights and sounds had my dick swelling.

"Uh...okay," she said but I got the distinct impression my suggestion disappointed her.

Wanting to understand where her mind was parked and no longer fearing an emotional outburst, I didn't push but did nod to her to step back so we weren't so conspicuous. She followed my lead and we ended up close to the small sofa that was a standard feature in the rooms.

"Let's sit," I suggested.

Kasey nodded and sat next to me as I took a position on one end but her attention quickly returned to the bed where Wes was now taking Cathy aggressively. Her sounds were now both louder and more urgent leaving little doubt that she was on a path to a release. Despite the strangeness of it all, the sexual electricity was so profound that I couldn't stop from letting my hand move to my wife's leg and I slowly started to stroke her thigh from her knee upwards, forcing the hem of her dress up a little each time. The sight of her exposed flesh drove me onward, and soon I had it almost to her pussy.

"Hey, Kasey," a male voice said.

Looking up, I saw that Robert now stood before us naked with his erect cock thrusting out from his hard body. Somehow, with my focus on my wife, I had missed him leaving the bed, but evidently thinking she had more to offer, he had made his way over. She didn't reply but undeterred, he sat on the sofa next to her, opposite me. As soon as he settled, he looked my way as if seeking permission and I gave him a little shake of my head, indicating he should leave her be.

"Ready to go?" I asked as my hand continued to stroke her soft flesh.

She looked at me and started to speak and then her eyes returned to the bed leaving the question unanswered. At this point, I could only surmise that she was highly aroused and wanted to see the action on the bed completed. I understood her desire and although I was prepared to see it through, I couldn't keep my hand from roaming. Pushing a little higher, I felt the heat emanating from her pussy, and knowing I needed to feel it, I lifted her dress until my fingers found her uncovered slit. The fact that she had forsaken panties, and likely her bra, in her haste to come to the show, surprised me and made me consider the meaning.

"Don't" she whispered and grabbed the hem.

She managed to get it down several inches but I maintained my touch and then I watched as she took several glances between Robert and me.

"Are you total naked...underneath?" I asked softly.

She nodded quickly and then admitted, "Yes..."

Once more, my brain fired with the thought of her leaving the safety of our room to come here to watch covered only by her simple dress. It could mean nothing or it could mean everything which put me in an anxious state. I stared at her, as my brain worked to decipher things, but she remained mesmerized by the scene on the bed. Robert's eyes were focused on my hand no doubt hoping to get a look at her prize and suddenly I felt myself losing control. Seconds later, he looked up, and through our eye contact, I could see the carnal desire he held for Kasey. Even though I felt utterly confused, something made my head nod several times. Instantly, a smile appeared on his face and just seconds later, his hand landed on her other leg.

The sudden touch made her look towards the man who she had forced herself to ignore despite his closeness. They held a short, whispered conversation I couldn't make out, and then she turned to me with a searching expression.

"I'm going to take your dress off," I told her.

"No...let's go," she replied nervously.

With my blood practically boiling, I dismissed her suggestion and started to work on her dress. She fought me for a few seconds, but when Robert joined in, the garment was quickly off, and my lovely wife sat totally exposed between us. The man's hand returned to her thigh but within seconds he traced upwards on her body until he found a breast. She gasped at his touch but before she could do anything else, I turned her head and kissed her deeply. Soon, she started whimpering into my mouth and I knew it was the result of Robert's touch that was rapidly taking her to an extreme level of arousal.

When our kiss ended, I saw that Robert's lips were attached to her nipple. Sensing that something had changed, his eyes opened, and I put my hand on my wife's chin and turned her head in invitation. Quickly, he left her breast and found her lips and after a momentary shudder, she accepted his kiss eagerly. While they connected, I let my fingers run gently through her folds and reveled in how completely soaked she had become.

"I'm going to fuck you all night," Robert said to her openly when the kiss ended.

"No...I can't..." she gasped but then quickly asked, "Do you want to?"

"Yeah...I want to," he said which made her turn my way.

"Oh...oh my God..." she whined, as her eyes got big.

I took her head in my hands and found her lips but just seconds later I felt her body shift and she broke our connection. Looking down, I saw that Robert had moved between her legs, pulled her to the edge of the sofa, and buried his face into her drenched opening.

"Feel good Kasey?" Cathy's voice called out.

Only then did I realize that the other sounds in the room had stopped. Somehow, with my attention on my wife, I had missed the couple's climax. Now, all eyes were on my Kasey with Wes and Cathy propped on pillows on the large bed while Glen stood just a few feet away. Now naked, in his hand, he held a fat cock that had to be at least eight long. It wasn't completely hard and made an arc from his hand to the fat knob on the end. I realized it was the same instrument I had seen through the glass door fucking Cathy a few days ago.

My wife didn't respond to the woman's question. Indeed, I doubt the words even registered as she was too into the expert tongue lashing she was getting from Robert. The lapping sound he created made me think he must be practically drinking her juices and for a moment, I felt jealous as I recalled how wonderful she tasted.

"Take her to the bed," Glen said.

At first, Robert didn't act like he heard the words, and I thought that, like my wife, he was too consumed in the moment. However, perhaps thirty seconds later, he stopped, rose to his feet, and pulled on my wife's hand. It was the moment of truth and I expected her to turn to me for permission but she rose to her feet and followed. She climbed onto the bed without prodding and then opened her legs in a clear invitation. Robert wasted no time and took a position, guided his stiff cock towards her, fumbled for a moment, and then thrust forward.

"Ugggghhhh...ohhhh...ohhh yes..." my wife groaned loudly.

"Damn..." Robert followed with a deep sigh.

"Fuck her good. She needs it," Cathy offered lustily.

Whether he heard the comment or not, my wife's new lover started moving into her rapidly which brought forth a sudden wave of whimpers and squeals of pleasure. On her own, she raised her legs until they were wrapped around his waist and her final act of submission was when she pulled his head down into a deep, soulful kiss.

She was on fire when the man entered her so we all knew she wouldn't last long. Fortunately for her, he maintained a consistent assault on her pussy, and seconds after her hands moved to his ass, she let go.

"Ohhh...oh yes...oh God yes...don't stop...oh yes...yes..." she cried out before her voice softened and serenaded us with needy whimpers.

Robert, no doubt impacted by her passionate response, didn't make it much longer and in a series of deep grunts, he deposited his seed. In a final move, he pushed in hard and ground his pelvis against hers as if he were trying to extricate the last drop of fluid. Then, with a deep groan, he fell onto her heaving body.

"Your turn" Cathy laughed as she slapped Wes playfully on the shoulder, and then added, "It worked out after all."

For a moment, it looked like he might push his friend off my wife but he held back and all of us watched in silence as the panting couple slowly came down. Finally, Robert started to rise and as Kasey's face came into view, I could see she had her eyes squeezed shut. I thought about going to her and taking her back to our room, but a decadent part of me wanted to see how she would react to Wes' approach.

Kasey let out a little gasp as her lover's cock pulled free and seconds later Robert stood at the side of the bed looking down at my wife with a smile. Without speaking, Wes made his move and he had positioned himself between her spread legs when she finally opened her eyes. She put up no resistance and merely looked up at the man as he worked to feed her his re-energized shaft that was about the same size as his friend's.

"Told you I'd be first," Robert taunted just as my wife let out a low moan.

Once completely inside, the man paused for a moment and then set out on a torrid pace no doubt feeling confident he had staying power after his recent ejaculation. All eyes were drawn to the sight of my wife receiving her second cock in the span of just a few minutes and soon it became apparent that Wes' efforts were rapidly reigniting her passion. His pistoning tool forced her excited cries to morph into deep grunts and her excited hands started to wander his body unable to remain in one place for long.