The Couple Pt. 02

Story Info
I rented out my apartment to a sweet couple, or so I think.
1.5k words
4.15
10.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hundred thoughts went through my mind, while Smith held my lower lips down and slowly started massaging my crotch. What am I supposed to do? Why is he doing this? Isn't he married? Will I be able to escape from here? But the most important thought that kept lingering was -- How the hell am I getting a boner? Am I gay?

"You look ripe and delicious, I'm glad you didn't resist," Smith disrupted my chaos of thoughts.

I came back to my senses. I immediately got loose of Smith's hold of me. My boner could still be seen, even though I wore an underwear. I saw that Smith was hard as well. Before I let Smith realize that I was looking at his boner, I got up.

"I'm sorry Smith, I can't do this, I'm straight," I said, conjuring up all the courage I could get. I figured that it was better to leave the room that instant; staying there any longer might give him a chance to do something cheeky. But Smith only needed a second.

As soon as I turned around and walked towards the door, Smith got up and pushed me against the door, while tightly grasping my body. He did not let me turn around, nor face him. I was small and fit perfectly against his big broad chest.

"I don't force boys like you. If they don't like a cock in their bum, I leave them alone, although I feel pity for them. But you're not like that," Smith slowly started talking in an accent that I haven't heard before, from him. He was no longer, 'gentle'.

"You are a cocksucker. My cocksucker. I knew it from the day I saw you. It I why I forced Linda to take this apartment"

"Smith, I... I don't know about this," I mumbled.

"Don't know what? Why you got a boner before?" Smith said, before he grabbed my right ass cheek. I could feel his breath against my neck.

"You're going to know everything. I will make you. Smiths won't take no for an answer," Smith said in a soft and gentle voice. While still grabbing my right ass cheek, and massaging it, he came close and whispered: "You ain't gonna leave here tonight boy"

I felt a chill go down my spine. But still, I didn't feel like resisting. My boner came back, and I was feeling good in some way. I did not know what to say or do at that moment. I was in Smith's grip.

Smith let go of my right ass cheek. Is he done with me? No, he was just getting started. He pushed me against the door, again, but this time, he grabbed my entire butt with his hands.

THUD! The door made a sound against the frame. Smith started caressing my ass and came close and bit my ear. I gave out a soft moan. I was confused as to why I did that. I was still in denial that I was gay. Or Bi. I never knew. The only thing I knew was Smith's warm air going in and out of my shirt.

"Ha! You already started liking it? I think I'm going to enjoy you a lot!" Smith proceeded to lick my neck after that. It was soft yet firm. I felt ticklish. He bit me in the neck and put his arms around me with his palms enclosing my breasts. He started massaging it.

"You know you have very cute breasts for a guy. I like it," Smith came close to me. I could almost feel his cock against my ass. It was big.

I tried to free myself from his grip and ended up facing him, while the lower half of my body was still faced against the door.

"Smith, please, I don't know if this is right," I begged him, while still looking confused in my face about my sexuality.

"You know to say please. I like that. But you should stop calling me Smith. You're going to regret it" he said in a stern voice, before he grabbed my mouth by the lips. I pouted like a pretty lady.

"Call me Master. And beg me for forgiveness," Smith told me with that sly smile of his.

At this point, I forgot what sexuality I belonged to. I forgot everything else. I was in Smith's hands. I was in my Master's hands. And, it felt good.

"Master, please..." I said in a soft voice.

"Please, what?" Smith said, chuckling.

"Master, please take me," I said forgetting for a brief moment where and who I am.

That was all Smith needed to hear. Smith let go of my lips and pushed me against the door again.

THUD!

I could feel his cock against my ass, pressed firmly. My dick was fully erect now. Smith put his hands on my shoulder, and thrust himself against my back.

THUD!

I could feel his dick much better this time. I felt his warmth against mine and felt good.

THUD!

His dick almost went inside me. I gave out a soft moan. He did not stop.

THUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!

I felt that the door would crack if he continued for any longer. I could feel that I was starting to get wet. Smith knew that.

He stopped what he was doing. He came closer and pressed his dick against my ass. And then he started to move it around. He started caressing it so much, that I started breathing heavily. He was teasing me. I understood that he was really good at this. He put one hand inside my mouth and pulled my lower jaw down. And then, he put his fingers even deeper.

"Suck it," he demanded.

I slowly began sucking his fingers. It had a smell of honey. He immediately put his other hand on my crotch. He slowly started to feel my dick.

"Wet already?" he burst out laughing.

"You're good, Master," I replied, like a man eager to have his unseen desires, fulfilled.

"Oh honey, you have no idea" Smith chanted. He turned me around, pressed my shoulders against the door and put his index finger on my lip and looked at it like wildfire. He lifted my legs and put it around his hips. He was pretty strong. My erect dick was now touching his waist, and his was touching my groin. He then put my cold hands around his shoulder.

"Pledge to me that you will have no other master"

It felt weird for a bit, but I felt like I was falling in love with him, so I didn't refuse.

"I shall have no other master, other than you. I promise, Master," I replied obediently.

As soon as those words came out of my mouth, Smith kissed me. He started slowly with my lips. It felt good. So good, that I never wanted a girl in my life, ever again. I felt an immense amount of satisfaction and adrenaline flowing through my body. He slowly pushed his tongue inside and started to twist and turn it around. I breathed heavily against his face and gave out satisfying moans. My mouth started leaking with his saliva. He stopped for a brief moment, and without taking his eyes off me, he said:

"Do you trust me?"

"Master, I trust you now more than anyone"

"Good," he said, smiling. He lifted me up further and put me on his right shoulder. I swayed for a bit before I saw his butt. 'Cute!', I whispered to myself, not able to control the newfound excitement.

Smith pressed my butt firmly and proceeded to go to his bedroom. He turned off the lights in the hall on the way and opened the bedroom door. It smelled of fresh red roses. The room was moderately decorated with flowers and lights. The bed was covered with small petals and everything seemed new. The room was cooler than the living room as he had put the air conditioner on. He approached the bed and threw me onto it, but with grace.

"You were planning for this...?" I asked him with genuine curiosity.

"From the day I laid my eyes on you, you sweet little pie," he replied with a big smile on his face.

"I have always wanted to pin you against that door and grind with you, every time you leave here"

"I'm glad you did it today" I replied, blushing for the first time.

He came near the bed, put his left leg on it, resting his left hand on it and pulled up my chin with his right hand.

"Do you want me to be gentle with you?"

"Yes Master, I have never done this before," I replied with fear in my eyes.

Smith let go of my chin and turned around. He slowly walked towards the door and bolted it.

"Too bad" he said with a pinch of disappointment.

"You should have said 'please' " he said, after looking at me dead in the eye. I felt cold and began to shake.

"Oh, don't get scared, I won't hurt you. I never can," he said, while he walked towards me.

All of a sudden, he pulled my shirt towards him and tore it away in one stretch.

"But I won't be gentle either"

I sat there, with a piece of my shirt stuck to my pants, and half naked, scared, yet eager to be with Master.