The Couples Retreat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! Great minds think alike!" Kathy said. "Is it just me or does it smell like sex in here? We were wondering how everyone would feel about things this morning." Kathy said grinning as they joined us around the table.

Tim added "I do believe everyone's ok with it. Looks like we missed most of the show Kathy."

Kathy walked over to me, her large breasts jiggling, sat on my lap and kissed me. "Good morning honey." Then she laughed. "Nice of you to leave me at the mercy of our horny friend!"

"I had my own horny friends to contend with. Besides, I didn't think you'd mind all that much." I replied. "It sounded like you handled things quite well."

Monica walked over to Matt and put her arms around him. She looked at Kathy and said "See what you started?"

"ME? It was Tanya!" Kathy was still laughing.

"It was not!" Tanya said. "OK maybe a little. But YOU took it and ran with it."

Matt said "We still have two more nights up here."

"It's all like a dream." Kathy said softly. "Seriously... It's hard to believe any of this. I mean it's fun and it's hot and I love it, but we all teach Sunday school for Pete's sake."

Tim grinned "You can teach my class anytime Kathy."

"We were discussing that earlier." I said. "That's what makes it so much hotter. OK, maybe wrong but it's not like we're going out and fucking strangers or someone else on the down low."

"Had any of you ever thought about doing this before?" Kathy asked, looking around at each of us.

Monica said "I'm sure we all have at one time or the other. Matt and I talked about what it would be like with someone different a few times but that's all. We've spent enough time with you all over the years that its bound to have crossed our minds. I know I've wondered what it would feel like to have sex with Sam or Tim before."

Tanya grinned "I have too. And we all wanted to know how loud you could get Kathy."

"How were they Monica?" Kathy asked. "As good as you thought they would be?"

Monica smiled. "Better! Sam said earlier that the differences were fun." Monica said. "I'd have to agree. I'm just glad we feel like we can explore that with good friends. It's like an out of body experience. Watching Matt with Tanya and feeling Sam inside me and knowing Tim is with you."

"What about when we leave here? Matt asked. "Do we stop?

Tanya said. "Why should we? We get together on Friday nights anyway. After this, we'd all be thinking it anyway. And when Sam's gone on one of his trips, Tim and Matt can look in on Kathy."

"Hmm. Both of us.... Now THERES a thought." Tim said as he winked at Kathy. Kathy's eyes widened, she blushed and whispered "Oh my god!".

An image of Kathy popped into my head. On her back on the table... legs spread, knees up, head tilted back. Tim fucking her mouth and squeezing her ample breasts. Matt fucking her pussy. I grinned.

"Maybe we can go with Sam sometimes too." Monica suggested. Tanya winked at me.

"Something incredibly erotic about knowing you're going to get laid when you go somewhere or that your wife is." Matt added. "By someone else I mean."

I said. "Since we're making all of this up as we go, I guess anything goes as long as we're willing to try it."

Kathy, Tanya and Monica looked at each other. "OK."

Tim nodded and Matt said "Sounds like a plan."

12