The Courtyard

Story Info
An AR mobile game brings two strangers together.
3.2k words
4.46
6.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam swore to himself as he pushed his body against the door and it failed to open. Locked. There were several other glass doors next to the one he had tried first, but he soon found that they were all locked as well.

He looked down at the soft glow from his phone. His avatar stood at the edge of the square campus building, a finger's width from the Pokéstop in the buildings central courtyard—in the real world, it was a distance of sixty feet or so.

He checked the nearby Pokémon screen and found the wild Blissey still staring back at him happily, the courtyard's statue of Shakespeare in the background.

It was 9:00 on a Tuesday night, so it wasn't surprising that the building would be locked. But he had rushed out from his dorm room in the hopes that either his GPS would drift enough to let him in, or that the custodial staff had forgotten to lock one of the many doors at the building's front.

He turned to walk back when someone else approached the doors, pushing against one to no avail. Her size was the first thing he noticed—Adam himself was six foot four, so most people looked small to him. But she was particularly tiny, likely no more than five foot. She had a slim build, and was dressed in a loose white t-shirt, extremely short gym shorts, and flip flops. She had a small drawing backpack on her shoulders.

"They're all locked," Adam explained defeatedly.

"Fuck," she exclaimed, checking her phone, just as Adam had just moments ago. "I need this damn Blissey."

Adam smiled to himself. He hadn't seen her at any of the Pokémon GO events before. But he was always happy to see new players. And she was certainly a cutie.

"I thought I could get it with some drifting from the GPS..." Adam explained with a shrug.

She paused in thought.

"Have you tried the side door?"

"Side door?" he replied.

"Yeah," she said, already walking off, her face buried in her phone. "It's, like, a handicap ramp thing that leads into one of the classrooms. I took western civ here last semester and a girl in a wheelchair would come in every day from that door."

She hadn't looked back as she marched on, but Adam had followed. He had had western civ in a different building, but he trusted that she knew what she was talking about.

She was surprisingly fast, considering how short she was and Adam had to really stretch his long legs to keep up with her.

They rounded a corner and a cement ramp came into view, a metal door at its end. She raced to the top but paused for Adam to catch up.

"Moment of truth," she said with a grin, her hand hovering in front of the large metal button that would trigger the motor to open the handicapped accessible door.

She pushed and the door slowly swung inward.

"After you," she gestured with ironic formality.

Adam stepped into the darkened lecture hall. The only illumination was the green glow of an exit sign. He turned on his phone's flashlight and held it aloft. His companion stepped in behind him as the automatic door slowly shut behind them.

"Still not close enough," she said, face in her phone. "But at least we can get to the courtyard now."

She again took the lead, striding confidently up the steps to the entrance of the lecture hall as Adam held the light for them.

The building hallway was slightly better lit, from the glow of vending machines and occasional windows that let in the moonlight from outside. But no offices or classrooms were lit.

It was a little eerie, but not exactly scary. They hadn't really broken in, so if they did run into someone else, they could just say that they didn't know the building was supposed to be closed.

He continued to follow as she made her way to the courtyard. They both slowed and concreted on their phones as their avatars came close enough to allow them to spin the statue Pokéstop. Still no Blissey...

"It might be on the other side of the courtyard," she said, taking the words right out of Adam's mouth.

"It's probably faster to cut through the courtyard than walk around," she declared. No argument on Adam's part.

They came to the glass doors that lead to the courtyard—thankfully unlocked. They made their way through the footpaths that wound through the garden, focused on their phones more than anything else.

They had almost arrived at the other side of the courtyard when she stopped with a whoop of excitement. A second later, the Blissey popped up on Adam's screen too.

"Damn, it's a big one," she exclaimed.

Indeed it was. Weather boosted to a CP of 2292.

"Worth a golden razz," Adam evaluated as he fed it the rare berry. Even with the berry and the best Pokéball, its capture ring was still orange—there was a decent chance of it popping out and running away.

He waited patiently for its capture ring to get small enough for an excellent throw before letting loose a curveball. It landed true and, after 3 shakes of the ball, it was caught.

His companion wasn't as lucky.

"Fuck!" she swore.

"Broke from the first ball?" Adam asked, stepping closer to watch her screen.

"Yeah," she said, not looking up. She fed another golden razzberry and threw an excellent curveball.

The Pokémon broke out after two shakes, but did not flee.

"FUCK!" she swore louder.

She applied another golden berry and hit another excellent curveball.

Adam was impressed. He assumed that because he didn't recognize her that she was new to the game. Maybe she was, but she was pretty skilled nonetheless—she was just having bad luck.

This time, the Pokéball shook three times before sealing—it was caught.

"Fuck yeah," she exclaimed with a pump of her fist.

Adam smiled to himself again. Something about the combination of her foul language and her small size was amusing to him.

"Damn, I need to sit down after that," she said, making her way to a nearby bench.

She sat and immediately stood again.

"Fuck, it's all wet with dew. Aw, to hell with it." She sat again.

She stared in admiration at her phone.

"This bastard is goin right into the gym in my dorm. Show my bitch roommates who's the boss."

Adam chuckled at this. Blissey was undoubtedly an annoying gym defender to have to fight.

"So, are you heading back to do that right now?" he asked. He silently hoped that she wasn't—he was enjoying her odd company.

She looked around for a long moment before answering.

"Shit, it's fuckin beautiful out here."

Her verbiage was less than elegant, but the sentiment was accurate. A cool breeze cut through the heat of the summer night. The moonlight illuminated the surroundings intermittently as clouds slowly passed by. Night blooming flowers filled the air with a sweet, earthy musk.

It was, indeed, fuckin beautiful.

"Come on, get your ass wet and sit with me," she beckoned.

He joined her on the wet bench. Sitting side by side, their size difference was even more apparent.

"Damn, what are you, six two?" she asked, appraising him with a long glance. "Six three?"

"Six four," he answered with a sly smile.

"I was getting there!" she said in protest. "Shit, I'm fuckin four foot ten—everyone's a monster to me."

Adam wasn't sure how to reply to that. Luckily, she changed the subject.

"So, what do you do?" she asked.

"I'm a student here," he said.

"Yeah, no shit. I mean, what do you study? What are you into? What's interesting about you? Fuck, big step backwards—what's your name?"

"Adam," he said. The "what's interesting about you" question terrified him. He was an engineering major—he didn't have time to have anything interesting going on in his life. So he was eager to talk about anything else.

"What's yours?" he asked.

"Adam..." she pondered, not answering the question. "My little brother had a friend named Adam. Annoying little shit. No offense. I don't know if I can 'do' Adam."

Adam struggled to reply.

"You got a nickname? Stretch? Tiny? Lurch?"

She immediately backtracked.

"Fuck, nevermind. I hate that shit when it gets thrown at me. Size is a terrible basis for a name."

She pondered.

"What's your name in the game?" she asked, gesturing to her phone.

Adam hesitated. He answered reluctantly.

"BigDaddy741."

At this, she broke out in raucous laughter. Adam furrowed his brow in discomfort because he couldn't be sure if she was laughing in mockery or genuine amusement. He did not think that explaining that it was a reference to the video game Bioshock would improve the situation...

"Oh god, that's too much," she finally managed to get out. She rested a hand on his thigh, patting him comfortingly. He relaxed.

"I love it," she chuckled. "I'm just imagining telling my roommates about this. 'Yeah, I went out and caught a Blissey with Big Daddy.'"

Her hand remained on his thigh.

"I'm Kelsie, by the way," she said. "KelPie49, in the game, in case you were curious."

"So, what do you 'do'?" Adam asked her, eager to sidestep his own response to the question.

His plan to avoid talking about himself worked—fantastically. The open ended question set Kelsie off on a lengthy, mostly one sided, flow of conversation. The short version was that she was on the gymnastics and powerlifting teams at the university, she was studying to go to physical therapy school and she worked part time at Taco Bell. Pokémon GO was a recent obsession of hers and she spent most of her other free time working out or watching tv with her roommates.

The bench was certainly big enough for the both of them, but she gradually made her way closer and closer to him, her hand on his thigh whenever it was not gesticulating wildly to make a point (which occurred frequently).

Before they knew it, it was almost midnight.

"We should probably get going," Adam said sadly, when they noticed the time.

"Yeah," Kelsie agreed reluctantly. "But there's just one last little thing I'd like to do..."

With a hand on his shoulder, she kicked off her flip flops and swung her body around to straddle him. She reached up and brought his face to hers in a long, deep kiss.

She followed this up with a flurry of smaller, faster kisses.

"Well, maybe a *few* last things..." she said to herself between kisses.

The "last things" continued as her hands ran around his neck and through his hair. He held her too, his hands feeling enormous as they gripped her tiny shoulders.

Kelsie shifted her weight and looked down.

"And, one last BIG thing to do too," she remarked with a giggle. She rubbed his erection over his pants and underwear.

"Show me what you got, Big Daddy," she said, trying to sound sexy, but giggling to herself at the name instead.

Kelsie brought herself up, standing on the bench over Adam. He lifted her shirt with one hand and kissed her tight, toned stomach as he pulled down his pants with the other. The maneuver wasn't as smooth as he had expected, but she helped him out by pulling off her shirt herself, freeing him to use both hands for his pants. She pulled off her sports bra herself too, revealing petite breasts with tiny nipples.

Adam struggled to get his shoes off with his pants and she again helped him by pulling his shirt up over his head. The only thing left was her shorts and panties, which she stepped out of together, one leg at a time.

"You're lucky that I always come prepared," she said as she squatted down and rifled through her backpack, producing a condom.

Maintaining this low squat, her feet still on the bench, she inspected his penis in the moonlight. She gripped it slowly, her fingers wrapping around it one at a time. She gave it a few experimental tugs.

"I think it's deserving of a 'Big Daddy'," she said with a chuckle. Adam smiled. He knew he was only about average size. But her compliment felt good.

Kelsie released her grip to put on the condom. Once he was wrapped up, she repositioned herself to ride it. With one hand gripping his shoulder, she used the other to guide him into her.

Just the tip made it in at first but as she worked her body up and down, he penetrated deeper and deeper.

What followed was a steady, virtually uninterrupted string of profanity-laden monologue.

"Fuck, that's good shit," as she started to build up speed.

"Goddamn, you fuckin fill me up just right," as she pounded down balls-deep and remained there for a second.

"This hard fucking cock is just what I need."

And other similar exclamations.

It was some time before Adam remembered that he should be an active part of this, and not just sit there and be ridden. He grabbed her waist with both hands, to help her bounce up and down—she was so skinny, his fingers almost met at the small of her back.

He kept one hand on her hip and brought the other to her chest. Her breasts were barely existent, but her nipples were sensitive enough.

"Oh yeah, Big Daddy, pinch my fuckin nipples."

He couldn't refuse her request, especially when she used his nickname that way. He tweaked her nipples with both hands and her language devolved into guttural moans of pleasure.

She was fucking so fast and so hard, Adam felt his orgasm quickly approaching. He wanted to kiss her, but she was moving too quickly for him to get his face in.

Kelsie saw his dilemma and slowed herself as she brought her face to his, kissing him roughly. Her tongue ran frantically in and around his mouth, wetting them both with saliva. He moved his hands away from her nipples and held her back and shoulders, pressing her to him tightly.

He was near the edge, but had not yet reached the point of no return.

She broke away from their making out to speak again, her voice husky and sensual.

"I want you to stand up," she commanded.

Adam waited for her to dismount—maybe they could get into a doggy style position on the bench?

"No, pick me up with you," she explained.

Adam hesitated. He was a big guy, but was certainly no athlete. He had only ever seen buff dudes in porn manage what she was asking.

"You can do it, Big Daddy," she said with a reassuring rub on his shoulder. This time, there was no amusement in her voice as she spoke the nickname-just pure sensuality.

Any doubts he had vanished from his mind as he scooted forward on the bench, grabbed her butt with both hands and stood.

It was not as difficult as he had imagined. Her small size was certainly an important factor, but a lot of her weight was distributed evenly by how she held onto him. Her legs locked tightly around his waist while her arms wrapped around his shoulders and neck.

He couldn't thrust as quickly as she had from their previous position, but he began to move his hips, fucking her deeply but slowly.

"I knew you could do it, Big Daddy," she said, kissing him tenderly.

She must have noticed how he responded to that name because she continued to use it, always in a deeply sexual tone.

They continued to kiss sloppily as she held herself to him and he pumped into her with shallow thrusts. To Adam, it was less stimulating than before—which was great, because he didn't want to come so soon.

But then she started to flex her kegels.

It took Adam's breath away at first as he felt her tighten around his dick. In waves, she gripped his shaft tightly and released it.

"You like that, don't you, Big Daddy?"

Adam felt dizzy. He barely managed to get out a "yes."

"Are you gonna come for me, Big Daddy?"

Again, he barely managed to say "yes."

"Fuckin do it," she moaned into his ear. "Blow that load inside him me. Fill me with your hot cum."

He gripped her ass cheeks with mad desperation and kissed her as he made his final, deep thrust.

She held him tightly, with both her arms and her legs, as he struggled to remain standing. He staggered back to the bench and slowly sat.

She unlocked her legs from around his waist as he did so, but managed to keep him inside of her.

Adam sat breathing heavily as he recovered. As his penis softened, she stood up, causing the cum-filled condom to slap against his thigh.

"Now, you gotta finish me," she commanded.

Before he could try to ask how she wanted to go about that, she had hooked one leg over his shoulder, burying his face deep in her pussy, slick with her fluids and deeply aromatic. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed, but a small strip of it tickled his nose.

Adam started gently, tonguing around the outer lips, but when she grabbed his hair and began to hump his face, he took the note and went right to the clit.

"Fuck, that's just right. Right there. Fuck!" she continued on for some time in slight variations of those basic expressions, running her hands frantically through his hair and pressing herself to his face as closely as possible. Adam struggled to breathe as he worked her clit with his tongue, fast, broad licks that soon had a mixture of saliva and female liquids running down his chin.

"Oh, fuck, here I come," she announced, her lower body beginning to shudder. "Take me home Big Daddy, don't stop, make me come."

She finished with a high pitched squeak and a clenching of her thighs. She let out a deep sigh of satisfaction and released Adam. He gasped for air as she repositioned herself, laying curled up on his lap, like a cat.

She patted his thigh in approval.

"You did good. I really needed that."

Adam couldn't think of anything to say, so he simply wrapped his arms around her body, cradling her tiny frame. The courtyard was still "fuckin beautiful" and the two lay together in the warm summer night.

It was probably the longest she had gone without talking since they had met.

Before long, the closeness of her soft body brought about a new erection, which lifted the still-attach full condom to poke into her back.

She chuckled and disentangled herself from him.

"Sorry, Big Daddy, I don't have time for a round two."

She began to retrieve her discarded clothing from the surroundings.

"Now, don't take this the wrong way," she said as she dressed, "but I got way too much shit goin on in my life right now to date anybody."

Adam shrugged in agreement. His situation was pretty much the same.

"But you're fun to talk to and you eat pussy good. You're on the campus Pokémon Discord, right?"

Adam nodded. He was still somewhat in shock over the whole situation.

"So, yeah, I'll DM you some time."

At this point, she had fully dressed—Adam still sat completely nude, save for the bloated condom.

She blew him a kiss as she walked to the exit doors of the courtyard.

"See you around, Big Daddy."