All Comments on 'The Covenant Ch. 02'

by lustandglory

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Choose the right category!

Rape is not what I wish to read about when I read Non-Human.

wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

you've got a good start here.....i'll be checking regularly for the next chapters.........ignore the anon post before mine......don't know what he was thinkin when he typed it.........as an aside.......make the chapters longer......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

hope the guys intended mate finds out. something like cheating should not be kept quite for any reason. he cant think to highly of her to cheat in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

I'm not really into succubus stories but this one has grabbed my attention. I can't wait for the next installment!!!

And don't pay attention to the anon. He or she CLEARLY didn't read your tags before reading your story. Your story is about a succubus and werewolves so it BELONGS in the Nonhuman category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

this story is a bit interesting but I am a bit confused as to why she was tied up and what is really going on. certain things to me don't make sense. And I don't like that the sex was forced

oceanbreeze56oceanbreeze56over 10 years ago
Wrong category

I agreed with a previous comment this story should be listed under "non-consentuall" not werewolf. Rape is an act of violence. This should not be in the werewolf category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

More.

Your verbal flow & grammar are decent. The idea behind your story is being implemented in a unique and different way.

I'd like to read more of it. I'll be lurking (:

jljboucherjljboucherover 9 years ago
Love it!!

Please update!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Please continue

After Alexi bonded with the Succubi Princess that created such drama since now Princess has Alexi stuck in her head,and even tho she hates him with a passion and that being the optimum word,passion Princess is now and forever linked to the so-called Dog and she can't escape that unless she kills him,but since she is a prisoner she can't do shit.

I really wish the author would continue this so the Succubus and Dog can grow closer,also unsure but are Succubi capable of pregnancy,it would be fitting if Princess were to bare his offspring and create half werewolf half succubi/incubi children.But either way I just hope this goes on more.Great Read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous