The Coven's New Leader

Story Info
He never knew his wife was a witch.
1.4k words
4.05
10k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Odd." George always thought of the word "odd" when he saw Sheila, his wife's friend. If he was honest with himself, he was also uncomfortable whenever she was around. There was no reason he could pinpoint in his mind, he just felt strange when she visited. Hil, his wife, had been friends with the older woman for years, ever since Hil was a teenager. Also strange that he had never met Sheila until after marrying Hil. One day, she appeared at the house, and Hil had greeted her warmly and made introductions. Sheila was an old family friend of sorts, and visited often, sometimes several times a month. "Please be welcoming," said Hil as she looked at George with her brown eyes. "Sheila has been around as a friend so long, and gives me advice."

Over the span of several years, he had grown somewhat accustomed to the presence of Sheila in his and Hil's life. She would appear at the door, with her scraggly black hair, grey intense eyes, long black nails, flowing garments, and her knowing smile. When she visited, she was also somewhat flirtatious towards George, kissing him in greeting, not on the cheek, but full on the mouth. When he was seated in a dining room chair, she would gently rake her nails across his back as she walked by him. During every visit, Sheila and his wife would have long private talks. George never overheard these; he had a strange reluctance to barge in on them, and whenever he came close to overcoming this reluctance, he was seized by an urge to complete some other task he had forgotten.

Today's visit followed the usual course. Hil answered the knock on the door, and welcomed Sheila in. She swooped into the house, her sleeves flowing in the breeze of her movement; she hugged Hil, then came over to George, gave him a slow kiss on the mouth and scratched the back of his neck. Hil never seemed threatened or upset by these displays, on the contrary, if George mentioned them at all, she was upset with him for not making her feel welcome. He had abandoned the thought of protesting and endured it in silence.

The two women excused themselves to go talk, and George, in unknowing obedience, moved himself to the bedroom where there was no chance of overhearing them. He propped himself on a few pillows and picked up the book he was currently reading.

An hour later, he heard footsteps at the bedroom door, and turned to see his wife there, a triumphant look in her eyes. He looked at her questioningly, but she gave no answer. Instead she reached a hand toward him, the fingers spread wide. She said a word George didn't recognize, and he felt a jolt through his body.

George still lay on the bed, propped on the pillows, but unable to move. His wife lowered her arm and moved further into the room. Behind her was Sheila, grey eyes blazing with excitement. She walked up to the immobile George and gently scratched his legs. Speaking to Hil, she said, "You have definitely increased your powers and abilities, sister. I feel the vitality of your spells. The coven has voted, and I am content with the decision." Again George saw the blazing triumphant light in his wife's brown eyes. Sheila turned to George, invisibly bound on the bed, and explained, "Yes. All the years you never knew your wife was a witch, practicing and studying under my instruction. Now, when I am ready to retire my position as head of the coven, they have seen her power and potential, as I did, and voted her my replacement."

In a fog of confusion and unbelief, George heard Sheila explain to Hil the process for succession of the coven. "You will need all my experiences to be successful, and this way I will still be able to help and guide you until you pass the role to your successor." Still dazed, George watched Hil strip herself naked, her beautiful body glistening with sweat of anticipation. She lay down next to George on the bed, and began to fondle her breasts and rub herself. Sheila knelt down, and caressed Hil's knees and thighs, gently scratching with her nails. Bending down, she put out a long tongue and began to lick and flick it across Hil's clitoris.

Hil gave a moan of pleasure and caressed her body more fervently as Sheila continued to move her tongue up and down her clit. Sheila inserted two fingers into Hil's pussy and gently began rubbing her G spot. Sheila then pulled her head back and began chanting in a language George did not recognize. Hil's moaning became louder, and at a particularly loud moan, George saw thick clear goo begin to pour out his wife's pussy. Sheila laughed, threw off her own clothes, scooped the flowing goo in her hands and began to rub it all over herself.

She moved to the head of the bed where Hil was still in the pleasures of rubbing herself. Sheila gave her a kiss on the mouth and said, "It is time." Hil nodded and continued rubbing. Sheila again moved down so she was looking at Hil's pussy. Not knowing exactly what was happening, George watched as Sheila began chanting again and she inserted first one hand, then the other completely into Hil's vagina. Hil began to moan even louder with delight. Like a diver, Sheila bent her head down and began pushing it into Hil's groin. George watched as Hil's vagina, with a soft, squelching sound, stretched to accept the woman's arms and head, then her torso. Hil was in throes of ecstasies and began yelling with pleasure as Sheila continued to disappear inside of her.

George watched as Sheila's buttocks, calves, knees and thighs writhed sensually and disappeared into his wife's pussy as it still dripped the lubricating goo. Now only the feet, with their long, black toenails remained outside. Hil reached a hand down and fondled the woman's toes, then gently pushed until they were swallowed up inside her vagina. When Sheila had completely disappeared, Hil continued rubbing herself gently for a while, then she stood up and walked around, bending her body this way and that as if getting used to it again. She rubbed her stomach, but showed no signs of having an entire adult body inside her own; her figure was still as slim as always.

Hil walked over to her husband, still immobilized on the bed, and straddled him. "We needed you here for this, because the coven requires a witness when there is a change of leadership," she explained, "even if the witness may not consciously remember it afterward." She continued, "also, this spell requires consummation to make it permanent." She smiled and reached a hand down to stroke his dick. It was already hard from what he had just witnessed. She laughed, took his head in her hands and kissed him. As she kissed him and held his head, he felt someone stroking his dick again, then tease it, gently scratching with long nails. He looked down and saw Sheila's hand; it had emerged from his wife's pussy and was stroking him. She laughed again, the hand grabbed his dick tightly and pulled back inside of her, taking him along.

Bewildered as he was, he felt her gyrations as she moved and pulsed for his pleasure, and he moaned with the feeling. Every so often inside of her, he also felt a gentle scratch of nails, as a reminder of what was happening. His wife pushed back and forth, then held for one final push - he came inside of her, throbbing with the ejaculations, then he sank back drained. She gave a smile and lay down next to him. She put a hand on his face, and again said a word he didn't recognize. He at once felt drowsy and dropped to sleep. Smiling, she still lay there.

George woke hours later, fully clothed, from a nap he never intended to take. He had only wanted to give the women a little privacy. He placed his book back on the nightstand from where it dropped. Looking for his wife, he found her alone in the kitchen. "Is Sheila still here?" he asked. She looked over and smiled, tapping her nails on the counter. Were they longer than he remembered? George shook his head and promptly forgot the thought. Hil came over and looked at him with her grey eyes. She kissed him on the mouth and scratched the back of his neck gently. "I don't think you need to worry about seeing her for a while," she said.