The Covid Manoeuvre

Story Info
Gal sees her FWB after a long lockdown.
817 words
3.77
7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it was for everyone, the quarantine was driving me crazy. But the worst part was that I had not seen my boyfriend in two months. We were mutually isolating and getting to his place involved taking a commuter train across town, which was a scary proposition. As things started to ease, my horniness overwhelmed any sense of caution, so I made the twenty mile trek to his apartment. I love our non-pandemic arrangement. Every few weeks I travel to his place where we spend the afternoon having hot, sweaty, raw, and nasty sex. I met him on Craigslist back when that was possible, and it turned into the best sex of my life.

I had dreamed of sucking his cock for months now and could think about little else, so when he walked over to me with his big dick swinging back and forth, I had to pause and enjoy looking at the object of my obsession. I took it gently in my hand feeling its warmth and weight and cupped his balls. He said he had a three day load saved up. I wanted every drop so I gently took him in my mouth and began to suck and tongue the head while gently massaging his balls. We moved over to the comfort of his bed and I started to ease myself deeper enjoying every stroke as his cock touched the back of my throat. It had been a while since I had throated a dick, and I wondered if I could swallow him whole so I tried going down all the way. To my surprise it was not a problem. He groaned as my lips touched his pubic hairs and my tongue licked his balls.

He said it was great but that he wanted to see that look on my face when he first enters my boi pussi. He ordered me to take off my panties and spread my legs in receptive missionary pose. The last vestige of masculinity was gone as I assumed the submissive feminine role that I am so comfortable with and wish I could experience more. He mounted me and slid into my tight hole. The feeling of fullness was overwhelming at first, but he took his time to let me welcome the intrusion. He started to fuck me deep and hard as I emotionally let him inside my girl soul. I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him deeper on each stroke until I bucked and shuddered with orgasm. After I came he pulled out saying he wanted to cum in my mouth, so he mounted my face. He stuck his hard dick that was covered in my ass juices into my mouth. After a few thrusts, I felt him pulse and give me what I had dreamt about all these months. I held his load in my mouth savoring it until I needed to swallow.

We took a break to inhale some cannabis. I was in no hurry, since I was having the most pleasurable experience in several months and I just wanted it to last forever. I saw his dick softening and decided to do something about that situation. I started to gently suck his dick again, but I thought of giving him a little treat of a prostate massage. He flipped me on my back and started to fuck my face. My ass was a hot wet mess, so I took some of our juices and started to circle his hole with the tip of my finger, until I gently inserted my index finger and fucked him for a minute until I found the his soft little cleft marking his prostate. As I rubbed his p-spot he groaned and at the same time I pulled his cock down till my nose was up against his balls. It was then I reasoned this could be a good move if timed correctly. So I got into a rhythm of giving his gland a firm stroke while swallowing his cock and then pulling my finger back as I sucked his shaft on the way up. This was so intense for him that after three strokes I could taste his cum and he held my head down, so I just relaxed. After about ten seconds, I slowly come up for air, with a lot of suction. My hands following my mouth until I could taste his sweet juice. I did this maneuver for a while until I had drained him. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to enjoy his cum this way and I intend to do it more in the future. So much nicer than having him jerk off into my mouth or on my face - not that I ever minded that, but this was more controlled. I was orchestrating his pleasure rather than being his fuck hole - not that I ever minded that either.