The Cow of Jonas Pharmacy

Story Info
A cowgirl is forced to be milked once again by a nurse.
1.3k words
3.86
27.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers

A bright light broke into Cindy's pitch dark cell.

"Come on, Number 18. It's milking time."

A nurse in white attached a leash to the collar Cindy was wearing as she was brought out from her cell.

The tall, pony-tailed blonde; with the hourglass figure and the heaving breast felt a deep humiliation as the nurse took her out of her cell. She was taken down a long corridor containing many other cells before she was taken to the room she dreaded the most.

The Milking Room.

Before all this, Cindy Lowe was a carefree and bubbly woman who simply enjoyed hanging out with friends and sleeping with guys, after all, she knew she had the perfect body for it. But one day she was running low on cash, to the point it was gonna risk her getting evicted. So, to make a quick buck whilst she waited for a real job, she offered herself as a volunteer at Jonas Pharmaceuticals. It wasn't bad pay at all for what seemed to be simple tasks.

But once she got there, she was never to leave again. The nurses took her into a room and performed all sorts of experiments on her. She was forced to take a drug that increased the size of her breast. Not only that but her large breast began producing milk which was the main goal, to use Cindy as a milking cow.

They soon tattooed a barcode on her thigh and forced her to wear nothing but a pair of panties that read: "JP 18", her property number. Never in a million years did she believe this would become her life. But now that life has become her day-to-day reality.

They entered the milking room and Cindy's heart sank as she once again saw that dreaded thing...The Lactation Device. It sat in the centre of the room, a machine that had two, clear cups at the front to engulf her breast. Above that was a recoiled roll of cable behind a pair of open clamps. Hanging down from above the machine was a robotic arm with a pink dildo at the end. A tank of a green liquid was attached to the arm.

The nurse brought Cindy to the edge of the "safety zone". Marked on the ground by a yellow and black striped line. The nurse then approached the machine and pulled out the cable, bringing it up to Cindy and attaching it to her neck.

Her heart thumped harder and harder as she awaited her dreaded milking. She was locked in tight, the cable keeping her in place and a metal tube behind her back keeping her arms locked in.

The room itself was rather warm, causing her to sweat even more from the nerves. It was padded to prevent her from making too much noise. There was a mirror however, which she hated looking at as it both showed a reflection of her humiliating state but she also knew it wasn't just a mirror. She knew people were on the other side, watching her get milked, laughing at her, jacking off to her...The thoughts made her shudder.

The nurse approached her.

The nurse's name was Fielding, she was a woman in her mid-40s. She had thick, black hair tied up in a bun and always wore a white medical mask and half-moon glasses. The nurse outfit was made of latex and wrapped around her body tightly, it left hardly anything to imagination.

Fielding held in her hand a small metal object.

"Open up."

Cindy refused, keeping her lips sealed tight.

"Stop resisting, I said open up."

Fielding tried to force the gag into Cindy's mouth but she refused to open it. The nurse sighed.

"I said-"

She swiftly shoved her hand down Cindy's panties. She rubbed her smooth, latex covered fingers across Cindy's clit. Cindy bit her lip, trying not to make any sound. But the motions were too good to ignore. She let out a small moan.

Quickly, Fielding took the chance and shoved the spider gag into her mouth. She used the pincers to make sure her mouth was open nice and wide before strapping it around the back of her head.

"Finally. Now we can begin the milking."

Fielding walked away towards the control panel. Cindy stood there, helpless pleading with her mouth wide open. Trying to wiggle out of her restraints which only caused her breasts to sway back and forth. Fielding finished inputting the last commands and everything was set. With the breast of a button, milking began.

The machine came to life, the two cups loudly sucking away as they greedily hunger for Cindy's breast. The cable started retracting, pulling Cindy towards the machine. She dragged her feet along the metal flooring but the cable was too strong. She incoherently yelled and thrashed her head around and she was pulled into her milking fate. Each second dragged as the clicking of the cable and the hunger of the machine deafened her ears.

The dildo arm approached her mouth. It had two small arms either side of it. As the dildo started forcing its way down her throat, the arms removed her spider gag allowing the dildo arm to comfortably fill her mouth up.

Then her breast started to be pulled in by the machine's powerful suction. She whined through her stuffed mouth and shut eyes as she made contact with the horrid machine. Quickly, her breasts were swallowed up by the machine. She let out a muffled scream. The cable retracted into the open clamp as it locked itself around her neck. She was fully locked into the machine.

Muffled choking sounds came from her as the dildo started force feeding her the green liquid. It was a hormonal drug that caused her to lactate. After a few minutes of feed, she felt the heaviness and warmth of milk producing in her breast. A second after that feeling was the racing feeling of it getting suckled out by the machine. Soon she began squirting drops of milk.

She moaned distressingly. Being milked in this way was so humiliating for her. Her breasts were grown to exaggerated sizes and are now being suckled for milk. She was treated like a cow.

And the biggest shame was that she loved it deep down. She loved being out of control and bound like this. She loved having this powerful machine suck away on her boobs like this. She loved having a dick forced down her throat. Why was she enjoying this so much? Why did she secretly love being treated like a human cow? Tears wept.

Milk was filling up the two cups, She had been stuck producing milk for ages now. More drugs kept filling her throat and her breast was starting to get sore from the constant milking. She felt like she was going to pass out from this overload of milking.

WHACK!

She yelled in agonising pain.

"You cow whore. You must be really enjoying that, aren't you?"

Nurse Fielding had a whip in hand. She cracked the whip once again before lashing Cindy on the ass once again. She cried in pain, biting down on the dildo in her mouth.

"You realise this is your whole life now? Nothing but a cow for us to milk."

She lashed Cindy again.

"You're a pathetic cow whore. You're getting what you deserve"

And she continued whipping her. Crack after crack, cry after cry. Her ass began to turn hot red with the lashes she was receiving. Cindy groaned in agony, milk continuing to be suckled from her breast, her mouth fucked, and her ass spanked. She was a whore cow, and nothing more.

(This story was inspired a piece of artwork by The-Evil-Dr-Jonas and was given permission from the author himself to write this story.)

RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers