All Comments on 'The Cow of Jonas Pharmacy'

by RammyV18

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Good start but the end was a little abrupt. Is there a part two coming? Maybe we could learn Cindy is secretly in love with the nurse and the hucow lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I checked the #2 star but that's misleading--I don't "dislike" this tale. It's a good strand of fantasy--a blend of BDSM and Fetish which has wide appeal, but the writing is minimally expressive and the plot is extremely simplistic. Essentially it accomplishes little but to say..."There was this woman who needed money and she was kidnapped and raped and milked forever and ever and ever and ever and called a whore by her sadistic handler...."

I hate to insult any writer who has created a story and expended the effort to get it published, but this barely meets the criteria for being a story. There are a huge number of "milking hucow" stories on this site which have a coherent storyline of sorts; if you have the initiative to keep writing, please examine them for style and substance and try again. I repeat...if you want to write, I encourage you to keep after it. Good writers are not born that way; they get there with hard work and persistence. Good luck and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars! Fantastic! I hope the author keeps writing!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 1 year ago

This story had promise, but it was WAY too short. Also, does Cindy only have one breast or two BREASTS?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great beginning. Apart two is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRammyV18@RammyV18
Hey there. My name is Rammy and this is my page where I'll be posting smutty/erotic one shot fanfiction (with occasional OCs sprinkled throughout). I hope you enjoy my writing but also I really hope you enjoy machines and milking cause there's gonna be a lot of that, hehe.