The Coxswain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sputtered up my coffee. I had to cough very uncouthly to get it out of my wind pipe.

"Doin' alright there?" She asked, smirking a little. She paused her seduction for half a moment but she was right back at it now.

"Yep, yep I'm fine," I wheezed out of my held breath. I had a current of 4000 volts buzzing through my leg. I wondered just what she might be capable of doing a bit higher up and shoes off. That got me fully hard inside my jeans. The sounds of the rest of the restaurant had been put on mute. Logically I knew no one in the restaurant could see what was going on unless they really looked, though I'd have bet it was clear as day on my expression.

The waiter came with the check. Marissa did have the decency to stop whatever it was she was doing. We both went for our wallets.

"I'll get it if you like," I offered. Empowerment and all that, but by my book a guy should still offer to pay on the first date, if for no other reason than that a woman had already spent time and money getting ready.

"You sure?" She replied.

"Yeah, no problem," I answered.

"Alright, thanks," she agreed. I didn't know what her financial situation was, but mine was good enough I could have a meal or two outside the dining hall each week. After he left I caught her staring at me with her chin balanced on her palm.

"What?" I asked. Her lips curled a bit around the edges.

"You're cute," she answered. I blushed yet again. At this rate I might as well just paint it on me and save my blood vessels the trouble.

"Thanks, um, you too," I muttered. Fountain of originality here.

"Mmhhmm," she agreed.

I couldn't hold her hand while it was otherwise occupied, so, hesitantly, I brushed my thumb over her forearm near where her elbow met the table. It was an odd gesture. Too original? I wondered. She had flesh there, but still her arm was skinny and delicate. I unbowed my head to see her. She was smiling, lips together. Our faces were close. If I just leaned forward a bit, if she took her chin off her hand....Restaurant, middle of a restaurant, I reminded myself.

The waiter took his sweet time coming back with the card, which was fine by me because doing...well whatever it was exactly we were doing was absolutely delightful and getting me hard as the rocks behind us. My only concern was that she had somewhere to be or homework to do afterwards. Alas, all good things do come to an end, and it would have been rude to keep occupying the table.

"You got anywhere to be?" She asked.

"Uh, no, not really," I replied

"You want to take a walk?" She suggested. Yeah but gimme a minute or it's going to be uncomfortable for me and all these people sitting, I thought.

"That'd be nice. Where were you thinking?" I asked. She pointed to the forest right behind the restaurant. Oh, there was a reason you picked this spot, I realized.

"Isn't it private property?" I said.

"I won't tell if you don't," she shrugged.

"Alright," I replied. We weren't bringing any food or litter with us and from what I'd heard that was all the owners objected to. In any case, no one hollered at us when we ventured past the fuzzy boundary between outdoor seating and forest.

I took her hand once we'd past out of view. Her head whipped around. Did she hate it? No, that was silly. She'd had her hand in mind less than five minutes ago. Sure enough she smiled at me. I guess I'd just startled her. She rubbed her thumb over my fingers. Even my pinky finger was thick as her thumb. I let her grip me more than the reverse so I didn't cause her discomfort.

She was definitely leading us somewhere. There were smoother lines where people had stepped more often than not, but nothing that could really be called a trail. She drew me off to the right through a patch of vines. It occurred to me I might be another of her conquests. I wasn't sure how I felt about that. I didn't want her thinking of some other guy.

Up ahead was a split log fallen at a slant. A gash of sunlight partially illuminated it and it'd come to rest against another tree with a thick trunk. It was the perfect make out spot. We couldn't possibly have just stumbled upon it. I'd be annoyed if I found out she'd taken anyone else here, but until I knew I'd entertain the possibility she'd discovered it alone. Her eyes flicked from me to the natural arrangement. My heart thudded, but my chest hardly moved. I think I nodded. Anyhow I followed her.

She tugged lightly on my hand so I crossed over her path. I sat with my back to the trunk and she sat to my right. She pulled my arm over her shoulders and rested her head on my upper chest. I liked this, touching this much of her. It should have been cuddly, but I was noticing how a little side boob grazed ribs and my right hand was resting on her waist. She snuggled in closer with an arm draped loosely across me to my shoulder. There is no way she can't hear my heart beat racing two hundred beats a minute, I thought. She was unusually still herself.

She reached behind my neck, turning my face towards hers. I blinked. She pulled a little more and I met her lips. They were like porcelain yet soft as petals. They played just over my cupid's bow, her mouth being rather smaller than mine. I let her deepen the kiss bit by bit. She thrilled me with a tongue darting over my upper lip. I took her cheek in my hand, exploring at last its round corner and the hollow behind her jaw. She moaned into my mouth.

Aching tenderness was replaced by fervor. I gripped around her shoulder to press her closer. She surprised me by clambering over to straddle me. I hoped no one was around, I wasn't going to check. She was now the taller. I could wrap both arms around her while we kissed. I mmmm-ed when she ran her hands through my hair. As a sound I reckoned it was androgynous. She also ran her hands down my shoulders too and squeezed my deltoids as if checking them out.

She pulled back suddenly. Her blue eyes gazed into mine. Her lips had turned the color of rose buds, as I think had mine.

"Good?" She muttered.

"Yes, good," I muttered back.

Her face came back towards mine, but she slipped by my lips. She kissed me right behind the ear. I gasped. Her breath tickled against the hairs of my neck and I froze. No gasping, not manly, I reminded myself. My ex had always found it off putting. Her lips brushed my neck a little lower and just about caught my breath. I could control myself a bit better after the third one, but still her lips magnetized all the nerve endings in my skin.

"Not your thing?" She asked.

"Huh? No, yes. It's good," I jumbled out. She pulled back a bit more.

"Really?" She replied. I looked up into her eyes.

"Really," I assured her. Some notion flickered across her face. She placed a hand on my shoulder so she could whisper right into the same ear.

"You can moan, or gasp, or grunt, or whatever sounds you want to make. I'm into it."

My dick went fully hard. She nipped behind my ear and I yelped. She turned my face to the side so her access would be unimpeded. I held on while she played like a maestro. This was what I'd wanted, I understood that now. When she was done I lunged for her lips. I needed her to heal the wound she'd just laid open.

After, I tried to reciprocate. She made some appreciative noises, but I think she was just being polite. I'd never been great at that. Hopefully it wouldn't be ruined for her if she had to show me how. She settled down into my lap. All the way into my lap, with her pubis against my erection. Just resting or...Yep, she was rubbing herself right on my shaft. With jeans on it was a little painful, but the way she undulated against me was hot as hell. She pinched the skin of my neck between her front teeth, finding that delicate balance of force enough to excite, yet not so much as to actually hurt.

My hands roamed up and down her back until she caught one and placed over her breast. They were wonderfully soft and pert, though I wasn't sure quite what was the best thing to do. She was about fulsome enough for me to cup them, not nearly enough for me to grab a handful.

"With your thumb," she told me. With my hand gripping her rib cage, she moved my thumb up and down over her nipple.

"Mmm," she uttered encouragingly into my mouth as we got going again. Underneath her shirt I could feel the laciness of her bra. Finicky, but also nice and thin. I spiraled around her areola with the tip of my thumb. After two circumscriptions she held herself still. Her arms tugged against the back of my neck. I went slower.

"Come on," she demanded breathily. I placed my thumb over her nipple, pressing it a bit against her ribs. She rubbed her groin hard over my cock. I had to catch myself before I used an equivalent force on her nipple. She moaned deeply.

She halted when the immediate urge had subsided. She was scarlet with lust and exertion, as I suspected was I. Her lips curled with wry amusement.

"Clever, clever," she tutted.

"Not so bad yourself," I replied with a twinkle.

"Not so bad, hmm?" She said. She put her lips right by ear again. "Oh Everett, I can be very, very bad."