The Craftsman Ch. 02

Story Info
The Craftsman meets Lady Elizabeth for the first time.
3.5k words
4.79
8.2k
11
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a craftsman, working in leather, specialising in items for the fetish and BDSM community. I never set out to work in leather, but my grandfather was a master craftsman, who created hand-made shoes for those who could afford exclusive, made to measure shoes. He wanted me to follow in his footsteps, but it wasn't to be, and I only returned to working in leather in my late twenties, after he had passed away.

I'm sure if I'd shown the interest and inclination he could have shown me many things about working in leather which have taken me years to re-discover through trial, error, and experience. However, I've found my niche market now and I'm very happy servicing it, but occasionally someone comes along with a request for something a bit more unusual, which is where Lady Elizabeth M. entered the picture.

The door of my, 'workshop come showroom,' opened one morning and a tall, beautiful woman walked in. She had an air of confidence about her, and as she walked nonchalantly to the counter, she looked me straight in the eye.

'Do you have a private consulting room?' she asked, looking round curiously at various items on the shelves. 'I would prefer some discretion in this matter obviously, and I don't want to stand out here where anyone can see and hear me if they enter the premises.' She smiled a tight little smile, obviously nervous despite her air of confidence, and I assured her that I was the soul of discretion, and locking the shop door I asked her to come into the back part of the shop. I showed her into the small consulting room I used for conducting private business, such as measurements, discussing requirements with various clients etc., and then when seated comfortably, I asked her how I could help her.

'You've done some work for a friend, or rather, friends of mine,' she began, 'and they all swear you are the man to come to, you're very highly recommended.' I nodded, thanked her and asked her to continue. 'You understand, this is a very delicate matter, it must be treated with total confidentiality, no whisper or rumour must leak or escape of what I am about to ask you.' I could see she was a deadly serious and I was anxious to know more, indeed I was intrigued as to why this rather aristocratic and beautiful lady was sitting in the consulting room of my shop, but then again, I've found with matters sexual, that there are no class barriers. A horny, wet pussy is a horny, wet pussy, no matter how high or low born its owner is. I asked her to continue.

'I have an idea, and I'm hoping you can help me with it. Well, actually it was a friend of mine, who made a flippant remark a couple of weeks ago, and planted the seed of an idea in my head, and it's been going round and round in my brain ever since.' She hesitated for a moment, looking anxious and embarrassed too 'I can rely on your understanding and complete discretion I hope?' she said again, and I assured her that she could. I'd been dealing with customer's sexual needs for quite a few years I explained, and I knew how to be discreet; it was my business after all, my livelihood. She nodded on hearing my assurances.

'Well, okay, we were out horse-riding one day, and she remarked that I had a very unusual riding style. In short she told me that I looked as if I were fucking the saddle. Apparently my pelvis slides back and forth as I ride, almost as if I were sitting astride and fucking a man. Well, to tell the truth, I've always found the friction as I ride quiet pleasurable, not orgasm inducing you understand, but the constant movement over and around that particular area is very like sex in some ways. Now, this is the embarrassing bit,' and she hesitated for a moment or two before continuing.

'I was wondering if you could alter one of my saddles to accommodate a dildo. Of course I would have jodhpurs specially made with a zip, or Velcro in the appropriate place.' She'd obviously thought this out thoroughly. 'On the days when I'm out riding on my own, I could... well, you know,' she tailed off. To help her relax and feel less embarrassed, I agreed with her enthusiastically and said it sounded like a great idea, and it was, I could see how relieved she looked. I thought I could do it quite easily I assured her, but she'd need to bring me the saddle she wanted altered, and I'd have to measure her too as she sat astride it to make sure it was situated in the right place for her comfort. That would be no problem though, because I had a couple of trestles in the room of the type used in the BDSM world for spanking and punishing submissives and they would serve to hold the saddle as I measured it for her. All she had to do was bring in the saddle the next time she was in town.

'Well, actually, I have it in the back of the Land Rover if you have the time. Perhaps you're too busy at the moment though?' she raised an immaculate eyebrow. I assured her that I had plenty of time for her, and to tell the truth, she was giving me a hard-on. She was tall, as I've already said, blonde, and very aristocratic looking, with a typical, English, 'peaches and cream,' complexion, blue eyes, and a mouth with lush, sensuous lips that looked designed for cock sucking.

Sometimes, on very rare occasions, you meet someone, and there is an instant attraction, yes she was beautiful, and yes there was that indefinable air of sexuality about her, but it was more than that. She was almost instantly likeable, and despite her air of confidence, there was a vulnerability there too. Her voice alone was enough to give a man a, 'boner,' low and well-modulated and very, 'posh,' letting the listener know that this lady was a member of the British, 'upper classes.'

I went out with her to the Land Rover and carried the saddle in, then went back and locked the shop door. There was a notice on the door that read, 'If closed, please call to make an appointment,' so there was very little likelihood of us being disturbed, or me losing business. I placed the saddle on the trestle, stirrups dangling, and invited her to sit on it. She was about to mount when I pointed out that she would need to take off her skirt so I could get the measurement and placement right. She looked at me, the eyebrow arching higher in query.

'Really, oh bother,' she said, with an air of resignation, unzipping the skirt and letting it fall to the floor. She had legs that were slim and shapely and seemed to go on forever, with that attractive gap at the top of her slim thighs. My heart was instantly thumping with excitement. When I indicated that she'd need to remove her panties too she didn't hesitate, slipping them down her long legs and off. 'One learns to deal with this sort of thing in boarding school - no room for false modesty there,' she explained, but I could see she was embarrassed all the same, boarding school or not. She swung a leg over, mounting the saddle and flashing a shaven pussy as she did it, and I thought I saw the glitter of wetness reflecting the light. She was horny; no doubt about it, and seeing what I was seeing, so was I, but her horniness had nothing to do with me, it was all in her own mind. I thought perhaps confiding her sexual secrets to me had inspired just a dribble or two of that wetness.

'Okay,' I said, taking charge, 'get your feet in the stirrups, and make yourself comfortable. Make sure you're sitting exactly where you would sit when out riding.' She wriggled around for a few seconds and declared she was happy with her position. Naked from the waist down, her beautiful pussy was visible, and I can confirm it was wet, very wet. My heart was going like a machine gun, for no matter how blasé and 'matter of fact' I was acting, this woman was something a bit special. Yes, I was excited, but any man who saw the beautiful Lady Elizabeth naked from the waist down and saw the wetness oozing from between her pussy lips and wasn't excited must be embalmed. I tried to calm myself down, and concentrate on the job. I was eager to please her, after all, she wasn't just beautiful and sexy, she was what represented an important new client, and I knew I had to do the best job possible for her. There was no reason at all I shouldn't enjoy this I told myself, but stick to business, get the job done. Only then could I afford to relax and see what would come of it enjoyment wise I repeated in my brain, over and over like a mantra.

I took the tape measure in a somewhat shaky hand, and measured from the front of the saddle to her pussy, my fingers unavoidably brushing against her labia and clitoris, and smearing her wetness on them into the bargain. There was a sharp intake of breath on our first contact, and a small almost silent moan from her ladyship. She may have been an aristocrat, but she was a very horny woman as well. As I worked she became more and more agitated, beginning to push herself against my hand. Taking it as an invitation, I slipped two fingers into her pussy hole, and they slid in without resistance.

'I think you need the dildo positioned about here, Lady Elizabeth' I said, pretending to be all business. How does that feel?' I whispered slyly in her ear as I found her g-spot.

'Oh, it's fucking marvellous,' she swore, all modesty gone, grinding herself against my hand, 'oh yes, that's exactly the sort of thing I had in mind. Oh fuck, I'm sorry, I'm coming,' she warned, and she did, whimpering and groaning with pleasure, fucking my fingers for all she was worth. When she finished, I licked her juices off my fingers, letting her see I enjoyed her flavour. She smiled at that and thanked me, adding, 'are we done now?' I assured her we were not.

'What kind of dildo do you want - how long, what girth, we have to find that out before you leave? I also have to work out the optimum angle for your best and most comfortable penetration, although I will build in some flexibility, so your dildo will naturally adopt the best angle as you ride. I'll also fix it so that you will have a made to measure leather dildo, or you can use a commercially available dildo or vibrator, so you can vary the fit depending on what you want.' She thought that a splendid idea, so I brought in a few demonstration dildo's for her to choose.

Still sitting on the saddle with her legs apart and her pussy juice soaking into the leather, I tried a medium sized dildo. It slid easily into her, and she closed her eyes, rocking back and forward gently.

'Oh yes, that feels good,' she gasped out, beginning to succumb to her own natural horniness again. When I withdrew it, she opened her eyes, protesting, but she shut up when I slipped a bigger and thicker dildo into her refined pussy. I wiggled it about a bit, ostensibly to check the fit was right, but really just amusing myself by making her hornier still. Maybe some of you will think I was taking advantage of her, but it really was something that had to be done, the fact that I made it even more pleasurable for her, and for me I have to admit, was just a bonus. By this time she was moaning and gasping with excitement, fucking the dildo, and once again she warned me that she was coming, so I let my thumb rub across her clitoris, back and forth adding to her excitement and helping her on her way as she came again, louder this time, more relaxed and comfortable in my presence.

'That was fucking marvellous,' she croaked, still coming down from her orgasm, 'that's the one; a perfect size, big but not too big.' I had one more surprise for her ladyship, and just as she was getting her breath back, with the dildo still embedded in her pussy, I switched the vibrator on. She looked at me, surprise in her eyes, her mouth making a silent, 'Oh,' and then she shuddered with excitement, closing her eyes again. I turned it up, and she whimpered and moaned, excitement rising quickly to fever pitch, hips thrusting back and forth, suddenly coming again. She was it seemed an, 'easy comer,' which is a wonderful thing when a woman comes quickly, frequently, and easily. I was liking her more with every passing minute.

Once she had recovered her breath I suggested she dismount, but she needed some help, almost collapsing, her legs being so weak and wobbly after her activities. I held her up as I guided her to a chair, and she thanked me, sitting there, naked from the waist down.

'Is there anything else I can help you with your Ladyship?' I asked. 'Perhaps some other items of my stock that may interest you?' She looked at me from under her eyelashes, looking tired, but sexy as hell, and shrugged her shoulders.

'Hand-cuffs, a leg-spreader perhaps, or maybe a spanking paddle, or whips?' I suggested. She gave me a half smile, so I showed her some items from my range of horny goodies, and she chose a light paddle. I went over and removed the saddle from the trestle. She sat and looked at me, not sure what was happening next, until I helped her to her feet and led her over to the trestle.

'What are you going to do?' she asked anxiously, so I explained that I couldn't sell her a paddle unless she had tried it and found it to her satisfaction. 'Are you going to spank me with that paddle?' she asked, sounding uncertain, and I assured her that I was, but only with her permission. She looked at me again, and her eyes and a slight nod of her head told me to go ahead, and I began to unbutton her blouse. She stood there passively letting me undress her, saying nothing until there was just a couple of buttons to go. 'I must say, is this really necessary?' she asked, so I told her it was, and then she asked me, 'why?' I took a chance that she might stop me, but it was time for the truth I thought. Depending on how she reacted, this would put the whole 'consultation and measuring' thing on a different footing, and so I explained that it was quite simple really, she looked to me as if she had great tits and I wanted to see them. She smiled at that, and thankfully went along with it, resigned to her nakedness.

'Well, why not, you've been giving me the most wonderful orgasms for the last half hour, I suppose it's not too much to ask.' Slightly euphoric at her agreement, I stripped the blouse from her, unhooked her bra and she was a naked as the day she was born. She looked pleased when I said I was glad to be right, she had really great tits, full, but not pendulous, small areola and big nipples as hard as could be. I took another chance and gave them a good feel and pulled her nipples gently, and she gasped with excitement again. I turned her round and told her to bend over the trestle, which she did, displaying her wonderful arse. Round and very firm, and the wonderful pussy was in clear view, her spread legs concealing nothing.

I smacked her bottom with the paddle, bringing her a fair bit of sting and pain. She yelped with each stroke, so I stopped for a moment to rub her pussy, the wetness seeping through my fingers again, before resuming. Her wonderful arse, by this time bright red, and with her pussy drooling, the juices finally escaped the confines of her pussy and trickled thickly down the inside of her right thigh. Her pussy looked so inviting that I unzipped myself, dropped my trousers and stepped up behind her, slowly feeding my cock into the pink wetness. She looked round at me, but said nothing, and as I began to move in her, she came to life again, pushing back against me, fucking me in return, the by now familiar sounds of her pleasure mounting with each stroke.

'I never said you could fuck me,' she gasped out, so I leaned over her back and took a big handful of the blonde hair, pulling it viciously.

'Well, why don't you ask me your ladyship?' I suggested. 'Tell me you want my cock,' and all the time I continued to fuck her. If I was right, she was too far gone, halfway to an orgasm already. I stopped moving in her, but her arse continued to push back and forth, leaving no doubt that she wanted it. 'Tell me you want it m'lady,' I demanded, spanking her arse again, 'tell me you want to be fucked.'

'Yes, oh god yes, fuck me you dirty bastard, fuck me.' I insisted she tell me again, but make it loud this time and heartfelt, so she shouted that she wanted to be fucked, adding that she wanted my cock.

'That's better, much better. You may have the breeding and good manners of your class, M'lady, refined and aristocratic, but you have the cunt of a slut, a dirty, cock loving whore,' I mocked, testing her response, knowing that some women love to be called humiliating names while others hated it, and so I insulted her to elicit a response. She went wild with excitement, every insult adding to her humiliation and enjoyment until at last she came again, begging to be fucked and spanked. I continued to plough her eager furrow, refusing to stop until she came again, and then holding back no more I gave her everything I had, shooting my hot seed into her pussy. I slowly, almost reluctantly withdrew and left her there, draped over the trestle, her delightful pussy, spewing my come. It was a job well done and very satisfying.

I helped her off the trestle turning her towards me, she looked tired but was smiling all the same. She came into my arms, and I just held her for long, wonderful moments. She felt so good nestled in my arms, then she looked up smiling, kissed me, and thanked me profusely as she recovered her clothing and got dressed, smiling all the while.

I worked on her saddle over the next few days, adding an attachment she could fit a dildo to. It was simple enough, and when she came back to collect it, I suggested she wear the riding jodhpurs she would be wearing so it could be fitted properly. She mounted the saddle on the trestle, the dildo already fitted to the socket I had built into her saddle, and unzipping the opening, she fumbled between her legs, and gradually the dildo disappeared into her jodhpurs. She gasped again, moving back and forth with my encouragement to, 'make sure,' it was exactly as she wanted. On the pretence of checking the fitting, I slipped my hand through the opening of her riding britches, feeling all round her labia, and clitoris. By the time I was finished, 'adjusting,' she was at the point of no return. True to form, she warned me that she was coming in no uncertain terms, and moaned and gasped her way to another shattering climax.

About a week later she returned to the shop, ostensibly to thank me for the superb workmanship on her saddle, but I knew it was just an excuse. Within ten minutes of her arrival in the shop, she was draped naked over the trestle in my fitting room, squealing and moaning, begging for more, as I fucked her and spanked her. She loves to hear me tell her she's refined and aristocratic, but with the slippery pussy of a slut. She nearly always comes at that point. She also likes the fact that I'm always very formal, and deferential, calling her, your ladyship, or Lady Elizabeth, or m'lady, while fucking her senseless, which is a big turn on for her. So, I know that all it needs is for me to say, 'Good morning Lady Elizabeth,' when she walks into my shop for her to get that urge once more.

* * *