The Craftsman Ch. 03

Story Info
The Craftsman and Lady Elizabeth are at it again.
1.6k words
4.66
7k
4
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this, you will, no doubt have read the previous two episodes of my story, and know that my grandfather was a craftsman in leather and wanted me to follow in his footsteps. He passed on many of the skills to me as a teenager, but sadly, being young and having my own dreams and plans, I wasn't really interested and didn't pay as much attention as I maybe should have. When he died, I inherited his tools and materials, but it wasn't until quite a few years later that I returned to his trade through sheer chance. Now, I make my living from working in leather, specialising in providing ladies of the fetish and BDSM community with bespoke items in leather.

Working so closely and intimately with women who are highly motivated sexually, means I often benefit from their rampant horniness, and I have to admit, I take every opportunity that appeals to me to make the best of it. They are very often from the 'higher' echelons of society, doctors, lawyers, and the professions, as well as members of the aristocracy. Horniness and sexuality admit to no social barriers, and the variety of high-class, but horny women I've seen, and in a few cases enjoyed, is almost beyond belief. Being measured for body harness, and talking about a topic they find arousing stimulates the mind and senses, which in turn stimulates the body. The results is quite often inevitable, and they are not inclined to ask questions about my social background when they are seeking sexual fulfilment.

I was a standing at the shop counter, filling in some official form or other when the door opened, and a tall, beautiful blonde walked in. As always she looked a million dollars, from the top of her beautifully coiffured head to the tips of her Christian Louboutin shoes. She looked at me, her pale, 'English Rose' face looking slightly flushed with excitement, and smiled with that shy little embarrassed way as she often did.

'Good morning Lady Elizabeth,' I said in greeting. 'Is that hot little pussy of yours on fire again?' She closed her eyes and sighed, the sheer crudity my words affecting her deeply, as I knew they would.

'Am I so obvious?' she said quietly, leaning over the counter and kissing me, her lips soft and warm against mine. I returned her kiss eagerly. 'Shall I lock the door?' she said breathlessly, holding my gaze as if unsure that I would agree. I told her she could, and she swiftly turned and locked the door for me. Slipping behind the shop counter she, made her way into the back room where I joined her, shutting this door as well, to contain any sound. Lady Elizabeth was a fast and a loud, 'comer.'

Most women undress from the top down; that is, they take off their top first, then their skirt, pants or whatever, but my lovely Lady Elizabeth always started from the bottom, getting her gorgeous arse and pussy naked first. It amused me in a quiet sort of way, and said a lot about her in some, 'home-spun psychiatry,' level of my mind. It was, I thought, a bit like a kid eating dessert first before the main course, but it let me know exactly where her thoughts and desires lay, and that was firmly between her legs, which in my humble male opinion was no bad thing.

'I need to go and have a shower first m'lady,' I said, making an excuse not to launch straight into the proceedings. She looked disappointed. 'Well, you wouldn't want me all smelly and sticky, would you?' I explained. She looked suspicious.

'You've been fucking someone else this morning haven't you?' she questioned, hitting the nail right on the head. I denied it of course, but she had that unerring female instinct, coming closer, sniffing. She looked disappointed, rather than furious as I had expected, and I liked her too much not to feel bad about putting her in such an awkward situation. Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. 'Yes, you have you lying bastard,' she spat out, her disappointment written on her beautiful face. 'I can smell her perfume on you. I thought I caught a whiff of something when I kissed you.' I shrugged, and offered an apology.

'Look, it's okay, it's not as if we're married or anything, it's just recreational sex for us both,' she said, back-tracking a little, 'so it's alright to have other lovers, I know I do. Perhaps I should come back another time?' she suggested, turning away picking up her panties from the floor, and starting to put them on again. I didn't want her to leave like this with a chance that some ill-feelings may grow between us. I was very fond of her, and quite truthfully, she was worth ten of the other woman who I had made love to earlier that morning.

'No, please don't go m'lady,' I protested, holding her from behind, putting my arms round her waist, and pulling her back into my arms, holding her tightly. I slipped one hand down between her legs, gently rubbing her fine prominent clitoris. She gasped and momentarily struggled, but she was already wet with the earlier expectation of what she had thought was to come. 'Stay, I want you to stay, and you want it too.' I pleaded kissing the side of her neck and I felt her resistance ebb away as she shuddered with desire, turning in my arms and kissing me again. I knew she wasn't going anywhere now, especially when she unzipped me and took my cock out, rubbing and squeezing me expertly.

'Oh god, I can smell her, I can smell her on you,' she gasped, letting me go momentarily and sniffing her hand. 'Did she love your cock like I do?' she asked me huskily, her beautiful, elegant hands stroking me again. 'Did she come when you fucked her?' I said nothing, just allowing her to wind herself up. 'Did you like her cunt better than mine, did it taste better than mine?' she demanded jealously, but all too obviously heavily aroused, her breathing out of control, trembling with need, while I continued to stroke her silky smooth skin with my hands.

'Taste better? Why don't you find out for yourself, get down on your knees, and suck her juice off my cock,' I suggested. 'I know you'd like that, you fucking hot arsed whore.' She whimpered with lust as I pushed down on her shoulders, and she went down on her knees. Still caressing me gently with her hands she sniffed along the length of my cock, smelling the other woman's essence, before pulling my trousers all the way down, licking along the length of my cock and my balls, finally taking me in her mouth. I looked down at her beautiful face, hardly believing that I had such an amazing and wonderful lover as she enthusiastically rubbed, licked, and sucked, bringing me so much pleasure. Her left hand went between her legs, and I could see she was rubbing herself frantically.

'Oh god, I'm coming, I'm fucking coming,' she managed to say, forgetting about me as her orgasm took her, and wrung her out, leaving her a shuddering, gasping wreck on the floor. I left her there, while I finished undressing, knowing she'd soon be wanting more. By the time I got undressed she was getting unsteadily to her feet, and came into my arms again. I led her over to the trestle after kissing and fondling her intimately, and she arranged herself over it for my convenience. Her stunningly beautiful body was a joy to behold, and I ran my hands gently over her back and bottom. She moaned softly, and I continued to caress her, loving the feel of her soft skin. She wriggled her bottom enticingly, letting me know without speaking what she wanted.

For my part, I was delighted to give her anything that was in my power to give. She was going to get exactly what she... no I'll rephrase that, exactly what we both wanted, and within seconds my cock was buried deep in her pussy. She pushed back, always eager to be fucked, and so I fucked her, smacking her beautiful arse, pulling her long immaculately cut blonde hair as I rammed into her. I cursed her, insulted her, spoke dirty to her, all designed to elicit a response, and with her, all the insults just drove her into a frenzy of lust, and as she was getting close to her orgasm, I told her she was the best fuck I'd ever had, and so much better than that other slut I'd fucked that morning. Well, that did it, she went absolutely crazy, screaming and grinding herself against my cock, coming, with wave after wave of pleasure wracking her fine, beautiful body. I spurted, filling her pussy with my come, making her more frantic still, and she seemed to come again, screaming that she was dying.

When I eventually pulled out and stepped back to survey my handiwork, she lay there for a moment or two, letting me view the gorgeous arse and battered pussy. Her legs were still shaking, but eventually with a little help from me she pushed herself up off the trestle, turned and came into my arms. She thanked me most politely, good breeding and manners always shine through.

'She tasted nice,' she whispered in my ear. I laughed, and she pulled back a little, smiling at me a little shame-faced. 'Well she did,' she insisted childishly, looking at me with that very endearing air of embarrassment she displayed from time to time, and I offered to arrange it so she could taste it first-hand if she wanted to.

'Mmm... I think I'd like that,' she whispered, and so I arranged it for her, or rather us, but that's another story for another time.

The End