The Craftsman Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time later I heard the clatter of hooves, as those going out for the morning ride left, and I got up, had a shower, but didn't dress afterwards, just put on my bathrobe. There didn't seem much point if I was going to find the lovely Spanish lady.

I left my room, and made my way along the corridor, stopping outside what I thought was the right door, putting my ear to the wood panel, listening, but all was quiet, so I knocked gently, and taking a chance opened the door. Theresa, was in bed, wearing a flimsy negligee as I stepped over to the bedside.

'Please go away, I have a headache,' she whined. I was slightly taken aback, never thinking for a moment that her excuse to avoid the outing was real but here she was, all too obviously not well. However, I had set my mind on fucking her and I wasn't going to give up without a murmur. I offered her my sympathies, sitting on the edge of the bed to be nearer, although her back was turned towards me. 'Please, I really do have a headache,' she said, as I rubbed her shoulders sympathetically, but deviously. I knew she was a horny bitch, and every little bit helps, so I continued my stroking of her shoulders and back. She shivered, and I thought I must be getting through to her. Touching her beautiful body and feeling the softness of her skin was certainly getting through to me although she didn't realise it just yet. I was as stiff as it was possible to be, and I wanted her to know it to.

'Have you taken anything to help?' I asked her and she told me she had taken some pain killers, paracetamol a little earlier, and was hoping they would help. I made sympathetic noises; I really was sorry for her, and the fact that she wasn't feeling well. I'm not a selfish and heartless person, but I knew they would kick in after about twenty minutes, but in the meantime I told her I had something better which might help. She looked over her shoulder at me, and with a little smile turned over in bed to face me, wondering what it was. I leaned down over her and kissed those gorgeous lips again, and squeezed the dark nipple I could see through the sheer material of the negligee. She smiled up at me, so I straightened up, stood up close to her face, where she was lying down, and opened my bathrobe, showing her my hard cock. She rolled her eyes but smiled all the same.

'You men, you think your cocks are the answer to everything,' she smiled again, and then pretending to be annoyed, but laughing now she said, 'put it away you dirty boy.' I refused of course, moving even closer until I was almost rubbing against her face. She put up her hand as if to push me away, but ended up holding my cock, and almost without thinking automatically feeling my hardness, she began gently stroking my length. It felt wonderful, and her hands on my cock were so gentle and soft, stroking, stroking, feeling my hardness swell with the excitement of her touch. We said nothing, as she played with me, and I knew by the change in her breathing that she was aroused, she was losing it and then, headache or not she leaned forward, opening her lips, taking me into the wet velvet softness mouth.

She knew what she was doing, she'd sucked cock before, and as she set about my hardness, I stripped back the bed clothes, revealing her hot body. The sheer white negligee hid nothing, her full, firm breasts were virtually naked through the sheer material, and the tiny panties, see through as well, were no barrier as I stroked her pussy through the material. She moaned with pleasure, spreading her legs for me, and I slipped my fingers under the panties, slipping between her pussy lips, encouraging her wetness. Soon the pussy that had been merely moist when I first touched her was in free flow, soaking my fingers with her fragrant juices. She moaned and whimpered, pushing herself against the invading fingers, and I reluctantly pulled out of her educated mouth, stripping off her panties, quickly followed by the negligee.

'How is your headache now?' I asked. She playfully pushed me away, smiling again.

'It's just fine you bastard, it's gone completely, the tablets must be working,' she laughed.

'It wasn't Dr Cock that made you feel better?' I joked, and she admitted that maybe, maybe just a little. Time to get down and dirty I thought, and that's exactly what I did, spreading her legs and lapping at her juices as they welled out of the exquisite, and horny pussy. Someone as horny as Theresa couldn't hold out against the treatment I was giving her pussy for very long, and within minutes, the three fingers I had stretching her pussy, and the lapping of my tongue on her clitoris drove her over the edge, and she came loudly, gasping and moaning enthusiastically.

I let her come down slowly, before manhandling her onto her knees, making her present her arse and pussy for my use, and what an arse and pussy it was. Her skin felt amazing, and I massaged her bottom, opening up her cheeks, and pulling her pussy lips apart. She glistened wetly, her fine labia open and waiting just for me. While I rubbed her clitoris gently I experimentally slapped her fine soft bottom a few times. She squealed in protested, but not much, as my fingers rubbing her saturated pussy-hole were giving her more pleasure than the pain from the smacks. Time to up the ante, I thought, and I wanted to be in her, to consummate our love-making, and so positioning myself behind her, I slowly introduced my cock deep into her pussy hole. Advancing and retreating, coating myself in her fragrant juices, and all the while unhearing her groans of appreciation as I finally slid home, and she had all of me.

I gave her a couple of experimental smacks again, and this time there were no protests, and she started to move her arse nicely, pushing back against my cock, squirming on the end of it. I reached under her and gave her gorgeous and very generous tits a good hard handling, really pinching the nipples quite viciously. She squealed a bit but continued to fuck my cock. I leaned forward and took a generous handful of the long, black, lustrous hair, and pulled. She liked that, I could tell by her reaction and excitement levels, so my Spanish mare liked it a bit rougher after all, I concluded, so I gave her everything in my repertoire.

As I very thoroughly and methodically fucked her, I did as m'lady requested. I used and abused the lovely, horny Theresa. I rained smacks down upon the delectable, firm arse, handled the big tits roughly, pulled her hair, and called her every name under the sun. I told her she was nothing but a whore, a cheap tart, a hot-arsed slut, and more. Yet the more I abused her and the more crudely I spoke, the more she seemed to like it. I told her she had a hot slippery cunt, told her I loved ramming her hole, loved to hear her beg for more, and then I made her beg for more to humiliate her, but she took it all and came back for more, so I gave her more.

After two or three hours of unrelenting none-stop fucking, fingering, sucking, rubbing, kissing and caressing, we had a short pause at lunchtime, got dressed and went downstairs to ask the staff for some lunch, which was duly and very efficiently provided. We returned upstairs, and got back into bed for more of the same, and the action continued unabated until about 3pm, when once again we heard the clatter of hooves in the courtyard and knew the 'horsey' folk had returned.

As I left her naked and totally fucked, she smiled at me, then giggled.

'I'm glad I stayed here to be ridden, rather than went riding. I'd much rather have a hard cock between my legs than a horse.' I went back and kissed her affectionately, after all we had spent a wonderful day together and given each other a great deal of pleasure. How could we fail to feel some affection for each other? I slipped out of her door and back to my own room knowing that Lady Elizabeth would make her way to me as soon as possible. I didn't bother to shower just yet, I was waiting for Elizabeth to make an appearance, and it wasn't long before there was a light knock at the bathroom door, and when I told her to come in, she came into my room, half undressed.

'I'm just about to have a shower,' she said, smiling. 'Mission accomplished I think,' she said, looking at my pubic hair, still plastered to my skin with Theresa's juices. I proudly confirmed that her request had been fully complied with.

'I can tell,' she giggled, 'you absolutely stink of sex and hot pussy. She came and sat on the edge of the bed, reaching for my cock, which, fucked to a standstill by the lovely Theresa, was manfully struggling to rise to her handling. She bent down and took me in her mouth, ignoring the fact that my cock was still wet with the juice, and the aroma of Theresa. Far from being put off, she loved it I could tell, and the sheer wickedness of the situation helped make me hard again for m'lady. She suggested I join her in the shower as it was patently obvious we both needed one, and so we ended up in her wet room, where we took full advantage of the warm water. I held the shower head against her shaven pussy until I heard the now familiar, 'Oh god, oh god, I'm coming,' and as soon as her orgasm subsided she slid to the floor, her legs seemingly unable to support her momentarily. She spread them for me, displaying herself, rubbing her pussy, tempting me down onto the warm tiles where I sucked and fingered her under the deluge of water, until she came again. Finally, I got her to her feet and soaped and lathered every part of her beautiful body, missing nothing, until she came once more. I half carried her out of the shower, and played the part of her body servant, drying her down with large, fluffy, white towels, and put her to bed for a pre-dinner nap.

I returned to my own room, and like m'lady, I too, had a pre-dinner nap. I now had two very horny women to contend with; I was going to need every iota of strength and endurance to see out the weekend.

During dinner, Theresa, 'invited,' herself to my bedroom for some late evening/night time fun, which left me in a bit of a quandary. I was there at the invitation of my darling Lady Elizabeth, and if there was one person I didn't want to offend or hurt it was her. First of all, I liked her enormously, although not in love with her, or anything silly like that. Secondly she was a good client, and a regular at my shop. Thirdly, she was very influential in the local, 'horsy,' set, quite a few of whom were also into the BDSM scene and valued customers, so to upset her was not in my best interests.

Taking the bull by the horns, I spoke to her confidentially after dinner, being completely honest and letting her know what the situation was. She thought it was to be expected that Theresa would want more of the same after out marathon love-making session earlier that day. She smiled wickedly, with no sign of jealousy.

'Just make sure she comes to your room, whatever you do, don't go to her room and leave the adjoining door between the bath-room unlocked. If things work out well, we may have some threesome fun.' She leered wickedly at me again, with a big grin on her face. She slipped her hand across the front of my kilt. 'Do you think you can manage two horny women?' she whispered. I said I'd give it my best shot, and so it was arranged.

About a couple of hours after dinner time, when all the social chit-chat, card games, etc, had finished, I made my way upstairs to my bedroom. I quickly undressed, and slipped on my bathrobe since it was more comfortable than my formal outfit, and let's face it, more convenient for what was about to take place. I didn't have long to wait before there was light knock on the door and I opened it to find Theresa, who I of course invited in, and she came to me kissing me, eager for more. I of course kissed her back and caressed her fine athletic body, squeezing her generous tits through the flimsy material of her all too obviously expensive evening gown.

She gasped with pleasure as I pulled at her nipples in a milking motions, and when I slipped the straps off her shoulders the gown slipped to her waist, where she untangled her arms, letting the dress fall all the way to the floor. I stepped back to have a better look at her, drinking in the sight of her body. She was neat and trim and obviously spent time in the gym. Her lightly tanned skin, contrasted beautifully with the white, lacey confection of a bra, and minute matching thong. I took her in my arms again kissing her mouth, her face, her neck, and I ran my hands over the sensitive skin of her back, finding the bra fastening, unclipped it and stepped back a little to watch it slip off her fabulous breasts.

I stooped and took one brown and very erect nipple in my mouth sucking it, making her gasp with pleasure. With my left hand in the small of her back, I pushed her closer to me as I feasted on those amazing tits, and that left my right hand free to slip between her legs and tease her through the skimpy material of the thong. She moaned loudly, and reaching down eagerly helped to push the thong over her bottom and down past her hips, and as they fell to the floor she spread her legs wider. She untied the belt of my bath robe, and reached for me, stroking my length, and it was here I decided that taking her to bed would be a good idea, and led her to the king size bed, where we lay down

Theresa, being the sexy, hot and horny woman that she was, writhed and moaned on top of the bed with pleasure as I worked on her great tits and soaking pussy with my fingers and tongue, and it wasn't too long before she rewarded me with the sound of her orgasming loudly. I continued to stroke her pussy gently, keeping her on the boil, until I saw in my peripheral vision a very naked Lady Elizabeth slip into the room from the adjoining bathroom. To give her something to work on, I slipped lower down the bed, leaving Theresa's tits and face for her, taking the succulent pussy for myself.

Theresa was delirious with joy, in a hazy world of pleasure as I fingered and sucked her pussy, and it was a moment or two before she realised there was more than just me pleasuring her. Looking up the bed, I could see her eyes flash open with surprise, felt her body stiffen, as she looked down and saw Lady Elizabeth sucking and squeezing her nipples. I really set to work on her pussy, hoping it would overcome any inhibitions she may have had, but I needn't have worried. I felt her body relax, almost immediately, and she made no protest as M'lady kissed her passionately, so I concentrated on pleasuring the gorgeous, fragrant pussy, she was rubbing against my mouth.

I looked up again a few minutes later, aware of movement above me, just in time to see Lady Elizabeth straddle Theresa's face, and rub her wetness on the eager mouth that was now sucking her pussy. It has to be said that Elizabeth has a wonderful arse and pussy, and here I was, getting a front seat view of that arse and pussy being pleasured, while I sucked, licked, and fingered one, almost equally as good. One of the great erotic moments of my life, indelibly etched in my consciousness, and one I'll never forget.

M'lady came first, followed shortly thereafter by Theresa, and I left the two of them to get more closely acquainted for a moment or two. They just did what lovers do, kissing, cuddling, caressing. Boobs were squeezed and fondled, knees pushed between legs, and rubbed against, pussies stroked and penetrated. Loud moans and groans of pleasure escaped from their mouths when they weren't being filled with tongues and nipples, and as I watched this glorious sight, they both came again, just minutes apart.

'Why haven't we done this before?' Theresa asked, smiling, and Lady Elizabeth said it didn't really matter, they were doing it now, and that's what counted, and they would do it again, and again in the future, and they both gave each other a big hug.

That was just the beginning of the evening, and we must have made love in just about every combination, before the night was through, but we finished the night with a game that Lady Elizabeth devised on the spot, which basically consisted of both of them side by side on the bed, doggy style, wet, expectant pussies waiting to be fucked. Lady Elizabeth, as hostess, got first shot. My part was to plunge my prick into M'lady, no more than five strokes, then do the same to Theresa, and then back to M'lady again. Meanwhile, they each had a hand between the other's legs, rubbing the clitoris of their, 'opponents.' Eventually I would have to come in one pussy or the other. However, if one of them came first, she would be the loser, and I would get to fuck the other none stop until I came. The loser to suck the come out of the other one's pussy. I couldn't lose, I had two gorgeous women to fuck, so it was a win, win situation for me.

Theresa lost, coming very quickly under the expert hands of Elizabeth, aided and abetted by my cock, leaving me to finish in my lovely Lady Elizabeth's pussy. She gave me an extra special smile and hug as Theresa hobbled back to her own room much later, leaving Lady Elizabeth triumphant.

Next morning, at breakfast, Elizabeth and Theresa, apart from the occasional secretive smile, behaved as if nothing had happened. A little later, the party broke up, the weekend was over. Theresa gave me a modest little peck on the cheek, as we said goodbye on the front steps. It was all for show. Fifteen minutes earlier, she had come into my room as I packed, and led my hand between her legs to show me that she was still soaking wet. Dropping to her knees, she kissed and sucked my cock until interrupted by Lady Elizabeth who came into the room, and knelt behind Theresa, running her hands under the loose dress and finger fucking her as she sucked my cock. It was spectacular and messy, as Theresa came, followed quickly by myself. Elizabeth kissed her lovingly, although her mouth was full of my come. Neither seemed to notice.

I'd arranged my departure to coincide with the rest of the guests; we didn't want to leave any room for speculation, leading to idle and damaging gossip. So, I chastely kissed Lady Elizabeth's cheek as I said goodbye. If she wasn't in my shop next morning, I'd be very surprised, I speculated as I drove home.

The End

12