The Crash and The Contract Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must be my turn, Lucy thought, as Steve told her to get up. He grabbed the ball gag and put it back in place in her mouth, getting it covered in cum. And he gently undid the nipple clamps, releasing her nipples from their captivity. Through the fabric of her blouse, Steve brushed his fingers over both of her buds, which were both now incredibly sensitive and Lucy cried out through her gag. The feeling of his fingers on her tits were accentuated, meaning it was that much more painful, but it also did nothing to stop the incredible arousal that she was feeling.

"Take off your blouse and skirt" Steve told her, and Lucy complied, first sliding a finger underneath each side of the skirt and pushing it down her legs slowly until it was over her hips, maintaining eye contact with Steve, gradually revealing her bald pussy to him, before the skirt fell to the floor. Next, she undid the blouse from the front, opened it up to reveal her bare chest before relaxing her shoulders to let the garment slide down her arms to join the skirt beneath her.

Steve looked at his slut. Naked, save for the stockings, her body looked incredible. But with the gag in her mouth, her face covered in cum, and her eyes full of lust she looked something else entirely, and he wanted her. Even though he had only just cum, he was starting to harden again. But not yet. He was going to drag this out for her.

"Kneel back down, and put your hands behind your back" Steve instructed her, receiving an inadvertent glare from Lucy, who knew she was going to have to wait much longer now. He walked around her and ran his hand through her hair, as if trying to soothe her. He then reached down from behind her and grabbed her right nipple, giving it a tweak. The clamps had only just been removed and her nipples were still very sensitive. Lucy let out a long cry through the gag.

"I know what you want, but you need to be patient. There's some work I've got to do, but I will get to you" he said as he started slapping her breasts, sending shockwaves of pain through her body. The cum from Lucy's face was now dripping all over her chest too and, once he had finished with her breasts, wiped his hand in her arm to clean it up.

Lucy couldn't believe this. How long was he going to keep her here? His carpet was in real danger of getting soiled with her juices, not to mention his cum. She couldn't remember wanting his cock more than she did right now. She had done everything he had asked of her, and had been incredibly worked up by it, but he was withholding her release. He was quite happy to give himself his own, however. But that's his privilege, she thought. He can do what he wants. He is the master, she is the slut. Her pussy and her orgasms are at his mercy. The worst thing was how the denial of her orgasm was just making it worse, building up the pressure inside her.

She looked up at him longingly as he sat down at his laptop, beginning his work. Was he really going to get anything done here? How could he work with her knelt down beside him like this. She knew she had to wait for release - she didn't have an option. But even if she did, she felt so submissive she needed his approval. She needed him to instigate this orgasm, even though it wouldn't take much. Obediently her hands were resolutely held behind her back.

As he continued typing she began to think about his cock, that long hard cock, and the pleasure it would bring. She wondered how he would take him. She still had the plug in her ass and she hoped that didn't mean he was going to take her in the ass. She needed him in her pussy.

But she wasn't getting it yet. The minutes ticked by and Steve seemed much more focussed in his work than she had hoped, and she wondered how long she would have to wait. Eventually, though, he turned round to her and got up from his chair.

"OK, good girl, well done for waiting. But there is one more thing I need you to do. I need you to book my hotel for tonight. It's the Hilton in Manchester and I want you to book it by phone."

Steve knew what this was going to do to her. But she wasn't going to have to wait for long. He was eager to see how this was going to go.

He didn't like staying in these chain hotels but this time he wanted a generic hotel with many receptionists. That way he wouldn't be checked in by the person who took the call.

"I want a deluxe double room for two nights with breakfast. Here is the phone number and here is my credit card" he said as he turned his laptop around, with the Hilton's website on the screen.

It was a pain he had to travel today, but at least it meant he could work from home this morning with Lucy here. Not that that had been particularly productive.

Lucy reluctantly admitted to herself that it wasn't going to happen yet, and did as she was asked. She stood up and, for the second time today, Steve removed her gag and let it hang around her neck. She bent over Steve in order to get to the phone and Steve couldn't resist giving her breasts a fondle and then her ass a squeeze. He left his hand there, cupping her buttocks, as she began dialling the number. With his other hand he also began stroking her thigh, letting it rise up under the folds of her skirt. He slowly stroked both her legs with one hand, avoiding touching her pussy directly, while the other roamed over her ass.

By the time Lucy had dialled the number and raised the phone to her ear, her breathing was heavy and she didn't know how she was going to do this.

When the youngish sounding female receptionist answered with a strong Mancunian accent, Lucy couldn't think what to say, mainly because Steve had inserted his finger into her pussy. He gave a slap on the ass as she mumbled "Oh, hello, sorry, I'd like to make a reservation please."

"I'm sorry?" the receptionist asked.

"I'd like to make a reservation please" Lucy said, able to speak a little easier now Steve had removed his finger, but she heard some rustling behind her, obviously Steve was getting undressed, and this was going to get a whole lot harder.

"Certainly. When would that be for?"

"Aaaaaarrgh!" Lucy cried out in surprise as Steve started to roughly forced his hard cock into her wet pussy and began fucking her hard.

"Are you alright?" the receptionist asked, with genuine concern in her voice.

"Yes" Lucy replied, in amongst heavy breathing, "I'm ok, thank you" she said, unconvincingly, followed by a few light groans.

"Are you sure?" the receptionist again asked. "You sounded like you're in some trouble."

By now Steve was well into his rhythm, with hands gripped on both hips, he was forcefully thrusting himself in and out of her. Lucy was really struggling to have this conversation with what Steve was doing.

"Yes. I mean, no, I'm ok" Lucy replied, aware of how little sense she was making.

"OK, well if you're sure. So, when was your reservation for?"

"Ooh, fuck" Lucy said quietly before she could stop herself. "It's for tonight" she said, this time with a louder, clearer voice.

There was a pause, as if the receptionist clearly heard what Lucy had said and wasn't entirely sure whether what was happening was what she thought was happening.

"OK, and how many nights is that for?" she eventually continued.

"Two" Lucy replied, feeling herself approach the brink of orgasm. She wished she could push it away or turn it off, but the more she thought about it and tried to fight it, the worse it got. Was she really going to orgasm while on the phone to a stranger?

"OK, two nights. Can I take a name please?"

"Yes, it's for Steve" Lucy said, pausing slightly before she was able to continue "Thomson."

"Steve Thomson. OK, and is that a room for two?"

"No...mmmm... it's for one." Lucy was really struggling now. It wouldn't be long before she came. Did she really still have to ask to cum? Steve wasn't relenting and it felt so good to be finally fucked, although she would prefer not to be made to complete more tasks while it happened. But the feel of his hard shaft in her pussy is what she had been craving, and here it was.. Her breathing was very heavy now, and she wondered whether the receptionist knew what was happening.

"Right. So, with breakfast, that's £240 for a double room or £300 for a deluxe double if you pay now. Which would you like?"

"Deluxe" Lucy just about managed to say, somehow managing to remember Steve's requirement, whimpering away afterwards. She was even struggling to keep the phone close to her head, but she knew that if she stopped or dropped the phone Steve would stop fucking her and, despite the problems it was causing, she needed him to carry on, she had been craving this for so long.

"OK, and would you like to pay now?"

"Yesssss" Lucy replied, far too loudly and enthusiastically then she should have. "Oh my God" she continued quietly, annoyed that she was letting out so many hints at what she was doing.

"Are you sure you are ok?" the receptionist asked again.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine" Lucy lied.

"You don't sound fine" the receptionist continued, sounding less concerned now, more intrigued. "OK, can I take a phone number please?"

Steve had left his mobile number written down on the table, next to his credit card. Both were close enough that she could read.

Lucy slowly read the phone number out, pleased at how well she managed it, despite the feel of Steve's cock continuing to slide in and out of her. The receptionist repeated it back to her before Lucy confirmed that it was correct, but she had not really been concentrating on the numbers she was hearing.

"Good. OK, can I take the long number on your card please?"

Now Lucy knew she was really close. This was going to happen soon.

"2847" Lucy said, one number at a time, with such a long gap in between that it was going to take ages to finish this.

As she read out the next few numbers she knew she had gone over the brink. The orgasm was now inevitable and she read out the remaining numbers as quickly as she could, before she let out a scream as the intense orgasm washed over her, dropping the phone on the table.

"Ohhhh" Lucy groaned, loudly enough for the receptionist to hear even though the phone was no longer close to her mouth. "My God." This wasn't a quick one. She squirmed on the table under Steve's onslaught as she felt the pleasure and relief that had been building up over the last couple of hours, and the orgasm carried on for a while. Given the build up to this, Lucy was going to savour the moment, despite everything else going on around her.

"Hello?" Lucy heard quietly coming from the phone as she eventually came down from her high.

Fuck, she thought, and grabbed the handset.

"Hello, sorry" Lucy replied, still struggling for breath, but beginning to be able to focus a little more now she had her relief.

"Did you just... cum?" the receptionist asked quietly, obviously not wanting to be overheard.

Lucy was already humiliated but this question took the humiliation to another level.

"Yes" she replied, suddenly now feeling a whole lot more humiliated after vocalising what was actually happening.

"Oh my God! Why did you just do that while on the phone? Are you on your own?"

"No, I'm being fucked" Lucy admitted, suddenly regaining the high level of arousal she had previously enjoyed, not that she had stopped being aroused in the meantime. She looked around to see a surprised look on Steve's face.

"By Steve Thomson?"

"Yes, by my master" Lucy replied, receiving a hard slap on her ass. Obviously Steve was not happy with that latest admission.

"OK - this is certainly an interesting reservation!" the receptionist continued. Even her voice was sounding a little breathless now. "Are you ready to continue your reservation or is he still going?"

"Yes" Lucy replied."Oh no, I'm gonna cum again" she told her new friend, with another groan.

This time Steve couldn't hold back either. Seeing Lucy put under this kind of pressure was intense, and hearing admit to a stranger what she was doing was really hot too, even though he wasn't sure he wanted the receptionist to know all of the details. With a final few thrusts and a loud groan he emptied himself into her.

"I can't believe you just did that" the receptionist said, sensing it was now over.

"Nor can I" Lucy replied truthfully, her shock at the situation increasing as she regained some normality.

Now feeling vulnerable, she wanted the call to end. She gave the remainder of the credit card details, as she felt cum drip down her leg, and tried to end the call as quickly as possible.

"OK, that's all gone through. Thank you for your booking!" the receptionist said cheerfully.

Lucy just hung up and collapsed on the table, spent.

=============

Fraser's was the smaller of the two coffee shops in the local town, and was well known for providing the best coffee in the region. It was certainly better coffee than that of the larger chain, Costa's, further up the road.

Lucy had agreed to meet Sophie there for a drink at 3pm, and they both arrived at the same time, a few minutes early. Sophie was in the same year as Lucy at uni, but doing a much more sensible course - history - which meant that she didn't have to do shifts like Lucy did at the hospital and she barely had to be at uni at all. Most of the work was reading and studying in her own time.

She was taller than Lucy, and not as slim. She was certainly not overweight, she was just a little more rounded than Lucy was. She had beautiful long, wavy jet black hair which cascaded down over her shoulders and a full, pretty face with big brown eyes and freckles over her small nose. But her standout feature was her 36D tits. Sophie was obviously very proud of them, as she generally wore tops with generous cleavages so she could show them off. Lucy was a little envious of her tits. She did like her own little perky boobs, which she thought were pretty, but she wondered what it would be like to have much larger boobs. Although tits like that on Lucy's petite frame would look obscene.

As they started talking, both with their lattes in hand, Lucy relaxed for probably the first time that day. The morning had been particularly strenuous for her and it was good to switch out of her submissive role for a while and just be a 19 year old girl again, catching up with her friends.

After the call with the hotel, Steve had dialled things down significantly. After recovering from her mornings activities she had been incredibly hungry, having not eaten since the night before, and was allowed to make herself some lunch. The role-play had stopped after that, as Steve did actually need to get some work done before he left for Manchester, meaning she had some recovery time before he dropped her back home.

And boy did she need some recovery time. The letter writing and phone call had been particularly demanding, but also very rewarding and she was glad that Steve had made her do them. He had kept her on edge for so long that the final orgasm had been intense. Lucy knew she had more challenges like that to look forward to in the coming days and weeks, but now was very happy chilling in the coffee shop.

"So how are things with Kevin?" Lucy asked.

The smile that had previously been on Sophie's face since they met began to fade and a frown appeared on her forehead.

"Not good. We split up last week."

"Oh no! Sophie, what happened?"

"We hadn't been doing so well for a while, to be honest. I don't think we were really that well suited. We didn't have much in common. Once we had been together for a while, well, we just lost that magic I guess. It was a joint decision."

"Really? It looked like you two were getting on great to me." Lucy put her hand on her friend's arm to comfort her as she said it.

"When we were out with friends it was fine, we were in a group of friends. But when we were on our own it wasn't so good. It's no big deal."

Lucy wasn't entirely convinced, but Sophie was pretty sensible. And she didn't usually shy away from opening up, so she didn't push her.

"Anyway, Christina tells me you've got a new boyfriend?"

Lucy blushed. "He's not..." my boyfriend. She was about to say that he was not her boyfriend. But if she admitted that, then she would have to admit the truth of her relationship. It wasn't that she didn't want to do that - she and Sophie were good friends - but it was more a question of timing. Certainly not here in the middle of a busy coffee shop.

"He's not what?" Sophie asked, quizzically, the change of topic beginning to return the smile to her face.

"I was going to say that he's not my boyfriend. We've only been together for a week or so, I guess I hadn't really thought of him like that yet. But you're right, I guess he is!" Lucy laughed.

"OK, so tell me about him. Christina says he was the guy who crashed into your car?"

"Yeah" Lucy laughed. "How mad is that?! Well, his name is Steve and he is quite a bit older than me, he's 33. He's very handsome and we've spent quite a bit of time together now."

"Must be nice to have a real man for a boyfriend, rather than the guys at uni who are so young and immature."

Lucy was glad that Sophie was understanding and accepted the age gap. Fourteen years was a huge difference, but it wasn't something she had thought a lot about.

"Yeah. I mean he owns his own house - which is huge! He's got a really good job. Not sure exactly what it is, something in sales. But it must pay pretty well."

"So, have you guys done it yet?"

"Sophie!" Lucy really didn't want the conversation to be about sex.

"I know you have been waiting for the right guy, but is Steve him? Is Steve the right guy?"

"We've only been together a week, Soph!"

"So...!"

"Let's talk about this another time" Lucy said, looking around nervously.

"Oh my God! You have!" Sophie was clearly excited about the fact that Lucy was no longer a virgin. "You'll have to tell me all about it."

"OK, OK," Lucy reluctantly agreed "but not here. Some other time."

The only good thing was that Christina had clearly not told her much about Steve, and about their escapades. Not being a virgin was just skimming the surface.

Sophie smiled back at her friend. "Well, I'm very happy for you and hope that it was worth the wait."

"Yes, it definitely was" Lucy admitted, with a cheeky smile.

"You'll have to give me all the details another time then."

Thankfully, as far as Lucy was concerned, the conversation then moved away from relationships and after catching up on family, work and uni it wasn't long before they had both run out of latte.

"Well I need to be going" Sophie eventually said. "I've got an assignment that I need to get in by tomorrow morning. Wish I didn't though. I haven't really been able to focus on it what with what's been going on with Kevin."

"Thought you said you were good with breaking up with him?"

"Sure." Sophie realised she had let out a bit more than she meant to. "I am, but it's still breaking up. It's never really easy even if it's for the best."

"I guess" Lucy replied.

"Anyway, it's been good catching up. What are you doing Friday?"

"No sure yet, I might be with Steve that night." Given that she was with Steve most nights that didn't seem necessarily untrue, but she was keen to make sure she did still have a life outside of work and Steve. "But it would be good to meet up if we can."

"Cool, well, keep in touch" Sophie replied as they walked out of the shop to their respective cars.

=======================

After getting a few bits and pieces from the shops, she returned home and saw James' car in the driveway. Immediately her thoughts returned to what had happened yesterday when he saw her masturbating. They were bound to bump into one another now. What was she going to say? Ignore it, she thought. Try not to make anything out of it. If he doesn't mention it, why did she need to?