The Crash and The Contract Ch. 15

Story Info
A second attempt.
7.9k words
4.77
2.3k
4
0

Part 15 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 15 - Friday 31st May

When Lucy awoke, the sun was shining through the window. Remembering she had to be at work today, she frantically searched around for Steve's bedroom clock but relaxed when she read 5:17. It was early, but she had actually fallen asleep very early last night too. She had fallen asleep in Steve's arms and they were both still lying next to each other, him in shorts and t-shirt, her naked.

Her lower half ached. She touched her hand to her ass and winced; it was still sore. Last night had been an experience, and not one that she had enjoyed at all. She shuddered as she recalled the caning she had received and hoped that she would not have to go through that again. She was pretty sure Steve wouldn't do that to her without good reason. And she had control over whether Steve had good reason or not. If she did what was asked, if she didn't disobey, then she wouldn't need to be punished like that. She knew she was going to be spanked whenever Steve felt like it, and she was happy with that. But a caning was a proper punishment. Something that only happened when deserved.

The funny thing was that she had no bad feelings towards Steve. She didn't resent him for it. As she gazed at his squashed face against the pillow, mouth open, nose wrinkled and snoring, with a small pool of drool on the pillow, looking probably the most unattractive she had ever seen him, she smiled and actually felt closer to him. As though last night had taken their relationship to the next level. If it even was a relationship.

She was also grateful for the care he had shown once the caning was over. He had been so gentle, and although he had obviously wanted to hurt her, she knew he didn't want to damage her. As though he wanted to look after what was his. And she was his.

After laying there peacefully for half an hour or so, she gingerly got up and stretched her arms and legs. They were stiff and sore. She was not looking forward to doing another full day at work today. After a brief, painful trip to the bathroom (she didn't think to sit on the toilet seat gently, and grimaced as she felt her raw ass hit the cold plastic), she went downstairs and put some coffee on. She poured two cups, black, just how he liked it. She didn't usually like coffee that much -- certainly not black like this -- but it just felt right today. She put them on the bedside table and crept into bed beside Steve.

It was now gone six, and given Steve was also working today, probably time he got up. He certainly needed to get up now if Lucy was going to be fucked before he left. And as she had gradually woken up this morning her pussy reminded her that it hadn't had any action for almost three days.

She went under the covers, rolled Steve onto his back and undid the zip on his shorts. She then fished out the cock that she very rarely saw this limp and smiled to herself at the thought of waking him up in this way.

Deciding that she would actually like him to see her as he woke up, she pulled the covers from him, straddled his legs, and lowered her mouth to his placid penis. It felt funny sucking it like this, being able to squeeze it with her mouth, mould it around her tongue and bend it so much. It was also so much smaller, and she could very easily manage to fit the whole thing in her mouth. So much so that her nose was tickled by his pubic hair.

She sucked it gently, holding onto the base to keep it as upright as possible, but it wasn't too long before that was unnecessary. The cock gradually expanded, filling her mouth, becoming harder and harder until finally it became rigid and it became more like the blow job that she was used to giving.

His unconscious response spurred her on, and her sucking became more vigorous, as she greedily worked on his full length.

It took Steve a while to work out what was going on as he woke up, but not that long. He glanced down towards his groin and took in the sight of his slut working hard on his cock. Fucking hell! What a way to wake up!

Steve let out a long groan, before saying "Good morning slut".

Lucy briefly lifted herself enough to allow Steve's cock to fall from her mouth and reply with "Good morning, Master" before quickly getting back to work.

This was good. This was the way to wake up and Lucy was certainly getting very good at sucking cock. And he was enjoying watching her, seeing her pretty little face look up to him with his cock obscenely filling her mouth. She looked hungry for sex.

Given Steve had cum last night, he was able to hold on longer than he did yesterday and he still had a long way to go. He was fully awake now though and that look in her eye made up his mind for him.

"Come here, slut" he told her, gently, and she let his cock fall out of her mouth again, gave him another hungry look and slowly crawled up the length of his body, until she was eye to eye with him. Steve lifted his head to meet hers and gave her a kiss. Lucy reciprocated and the kisses became more passionate as they opened their mouths to each other and let their tongues explore each other's mouth.

Steve reached underneath Lucy and grabbed his cock. He lifted it up and guided it into her waiting pussy. He thought that her backside would still be painful and having her on top would be easier for her. He saw no reason to be causing her any pain right now and was so delighted to see what she did for him this morning. He had worried that she might react badly to what he did last night, but there was definitely no evidence of that.

He let her slowly descend on him, allowing his cock to gradually fill her up as she closed her eyes and let out a gasp. Her pussy was sopping wet and his cock met no resistance. Once he was all the way in, he pulled her close to him and began kissing her once again. He slowly started bucking his hips, allowing his cock to slide in and out by about an inch each time, while his lips remained glued to hers and his tongue continued to slide along hers.

Lucy felt amazing. She was so ready for this. Two whole days without him, without his cock in her pussy, without an orgasm. And now she was filled by him. They had just begun, but this so far was very different from any sex they had had before. It was so gentle, so intimate. While she absolutely loved being roughly fucked, being pounded by Steve, there was something special about what was happening right now.

She let her body move in time with Steve and they got into a steady rhythm. Not fast, certainly not hard, but just gentle rocking, his cock slowly going in and out, in and out. Her legs were on the bed either side of his, and she brought them in close so that the whole length of her legs were touching him in some way, and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, as if to maximise the amount of skin-to-skin contact.

The slowness of the sex was both frustrating and amazing. It was tormenting her, driving her crazy. She had to keep holding herself back from speeding up and riding Steve properly. But it wouldn't have felt right -- this was gentle, sensual love making. This was not fucking.

Neither said anything to the other, aside from regular gasps and other involuntary sounds. Neither wanted to spoil the moment. This was probably also the longest they had fucked. The gentleness meant that they were both able to last longer, but only for so long.

The orgasm gradually built up inside Lucy, slowly reaching the point of no return as Steve maintained his steady rhythm. Her body stiffened as she climaxed and she let out a long, low moan. Steve fought his urge to speed up and kept his gentle pumping from underneath her until it was evident that it was over.

Lucy opened her eyes. That had done her so much good. She had needed that so badly, and she kept shuddering as the remnants of her orgasm reverberated around her body, still breathing very heavily.

She looked straight at Steve, rested her hands on his chest and pushed herself up, bringing her knees up around his hips, carefully keeping his cock inside her. Steve lifted his hands up to hers and their hands met, their fingers slipping in between each other's until their hands gripped together. Now it was all up to her. She began lifting herself up until she could feel the head of his cock stretch her entrance, at which point she pushed herself back down. Maintaining eye contact, with their fingers interlocked she rode him, much faster than they had been before, but still slow, making sure she went up and down his whole shaft.

Gradually she sped up, increasing the intensity of their sex and she began to hear her thighs slap against his frame every time she engorged herself on his cock, and she began to feel the effects of last night as her thighs and ass began to sting again. She could tell that Steve was beginning to get close and she wasn't far behind. She began to ride much more quickly, pushing aside the pain that was now building in her legs.

Steve wasn't used to this. Not being in charge. But it was wonderful. His slut riding him, her little frame going up and down on his cock, her small tits jiggling slightly. He could hear the sound of her thighs on his body and he knew that would be painful. But it didn't seem to be bothering her.

He was close now, they had been at it for so long, he didn't know how he had lasted so long.

"I'm going to cum now slut, keep going. Keep fucking me, that feels so good."

Lucy was close again too and there was no risk of her stopping any time soon. Her second orgasm of the morning was nowhere near as intense as the first, but was still good. She arched her head up and closed her eyes as she came, trying to maintain her rhythm knowing Steve was close, but not really able to.

Steve tried to make up for the fact that she had almost stopped riding him by rocking his hips, but he quickly came too, filling up his slut with his hot cum, just as she was coming down from hers.

She waited until he had finished, lifted herself off of him, grabbed his cock and licked off the cum that was quickly running down the shaft, before putting the whole thing in her mouth, squeezing the last of the cum from it, as it slowly lost its hardness.

"Good morning master" Lucy said for the second time that morning, once she had finished.

"It is a good morning, slut. It is a good morning."

"I made you a coffee" she smiled, "though it might be cold by now", as she passed one of the cups over to him.

Steve gave her a funny look after he sipped his first mouthful. "Thank you, slut" he said, about as unconvincingly as he probably could.

=========

Here she was again. Stood outside Dr Baine's office, just as she was yesterday. But what a difference a day makes. She couldn't be feeling more different than she did when she was last stood here. Yesterday, she was emotionally a mess. Her mind was all over the place, she was upset and pissed off at Christina, and she couldn't bring herself to carry out Steve's instructions.

Today, she couldn't wait. She was raring to go. From the point that Steve told her she needed to do this today she was excited about it. That hour or so with Steve this morning had been amazing, and she was feeling just about as good as she thought she could be. With both the issue with Christina sorted, well sort of, and her punishment behind her (behind her definitely being the right phrase) her focus was firmly on the task in hand.

And what a relief it had been. The caning last night had been awful, and she was still sore from it, despite Steve applying another helping of cream before she left, but the way she felt when she woke up this morning was really surprising. It just felt so right, even after last night. And then the sex. It was almost like her disobedience and subsequent punishment had connected them in some deeper way. It was also really weird how in the sex this morning Steve had not dominated her at all, they were much more like equals and, in fact, if anybody was in charge it was her. But throughout the whole time it was about him. He was the one who was really in charge. She was doing it for him. She had been submitting to him, just in a more nuanced way.

And now here she was, submitting to him again. Like yesterday, she had removed her bra in the changing room, but had left some sexy black lacy panties on. Steve had told her that she had to go topless so that was all she would do.

She knocked on the door and confidently walked in, turned around and locked the door, just as she had done yesterday. She turned around again, looked at the doctor and, before she had a chance to think about what she was doing, she quickly unzipped her uniform and let it drop to the floor.

When he saw her walk in Tim could tell today was different. It was like she was a different woman. But he was still shocked when she stripped down. He could barely contain his excitement, but Steve's warning was ringing in his head. He had to make the most of this. But to do so, he had to just watch the show. No taking the initiative. No touching. No nothing. Just watching.

"Excuse me for interrupting, Dr Baines" Lucy said with a confidence she had suddenly lost. Now she was here, now she was practically naked, things were different, and she was suddenly nervous. But she couldn't back out now. And she wouldn't back out now, either, despite having no idea how this would end. She felt goosepimples all over her. She walked up slowly to him, until her legs almost touched the far side of his desk.

"Could you please sign these forms?"

Tim drunk her in. She was beautiful. Seeing her before, in the swing at Tim's house, was one thing -- and a very good thing. But to have her here, just inches from him, was something else. She had such an innocent face. Such a pretty face. She didn't wear much make-up -- she didn't need to. He had always had a thing for blondes, even if Lucy wasn't a natural blonde (how many are?). But her body. That body. Wow! It was clear that she was consciously holding the forms in such a way that it wouldn't obstruct his view of her body. Her tits were not far from his eye level, and he was struggling to look elsewhere, but he did let his eyes wonder and he took in her whole frame (well the portion of it above his desk). Particularly the panties. Why was it that sometimes clothing made someone sexier than nudity? How can somebody wearing clothes be sexier than somebody nude? But it was true -- definitely here.

He was usually so confident -- arrogant even -- but something about this situation had made him feel a little awkward and he began to blush. He was also getting sweaty in his suit.

"Hello again Lucy" he managed to say, somehow, before rather noisily clearing his throat.

He reached up and took the forms, made eye contact quickly before getting embarrassed again, and brought them down to his desk.

Lucy had by now relaxed a little. For some reason, Dr Baines was acting sheepish, like she had never seen him, which had empowered her. Despite yesterday, he clearly wasn't expecting this, and didn't know what to do. As she waited for him, she moved her legs apart, put her hands behind her back and pushed her chest out a little. But she could see that he was looking between her legs. She thought he was trying to hide it, trying to pretend he was reading the forms, but he was doing a bad job of it. He was absolutely just staring at her panties, trying to catch a glimpse of the pussy lips between the small holes in the lace, no doubt thinking about what lay behind.

She didn't rush him, and stood there patiently as he ogled her, enjoying being watched. By now she had decided that he wasn't about to do anything to her, and she let out a quiet sigh of relief.

That was enough to snap Tim out of the trance he was in and he quickly signed the forms without reading a word of them, handing them back to her with a brief look of guilt on his face.

"There you go, thanks Lucy".

"Thank you, Dr Baines" she replied and turned around quickly, showing her ass in all its glory to her. She suddenly thought about the caning bruises. What would he think? But then he had already seen her tied up. She decided it wouldn't shock him too much. She had been stood there for a few moments longer than she probably should have, and decided that he had had a long enough look at her ass. She slowly walked back to the door, put her uniform on, unlocked the door and walked out without looking back at him.

She let out a huge sigh of relief as the door closed behind her. Her heart was beating wildly, she was feeling horny, her pussy was wet. How had she done that? It wasn't just the fact that she carried it out. She thought she probably would have been able to do that. But it was the way that she did. It had been so brazen. She did it with a real confidence and it wasn't until she got out that she began to realise how she had acted.

Now she was buzzing. She was not about to go and put her bra back on, and she completed the rest of the shift in just her panties and her uniform.

===========

During the afternoon, Lucy received a text from Steve, asking about how it went with Dr Baines. She was pleased that this time she could give him the answer he wanted, and she quickly replied saying that she had done it and that it had gone well. He asked her to give him all the juicy details when they next spoke.

But he also said that he was meeting up with some mates in the pub that night (would that include Dr Baines?) and, after apologising that they wouldn't see each other that night, that he would pick her up at 7am tomorrow morning and that she should bring overnight things, as well as walking boots. 7am on a Saturday? Argh, Lucy thought. But then not if she gets to spend the whole weekend with Steve. She was sure he had something fun in mind for the weekend.

So what was she going to do? Not spend time with Christina, she thought. She texted Sophie, asked her plans and they agreed that Sophie would come over to Lucy's and that they would take it from there, maybe going out for drinks.

The longer it had been since seeing Dr Baines the more she was amazed at what she had done that morning, and she was still excited by it. She was so happy and gave Sophie a big smile as she saw her outside her house as she pulled up. She leant over and opened the door and Sophie hopped in.

"Hey, you look happy!" Sophie commented.

Not ready to tell Sophie about her secret life, Lucy quickly replied "well it's the weekend, why wouldn't I be happy?!"

They chatted about Lucy's job and Sophie's course during the short ride back to her house. She hadn't really thought too much about her work given everything else going on, but as they chatted, she realised just how much she was enjoying nursing and how well it was going so far. Although she wasn't a bona fide nurse just yet.

Sophie talked about her history course, though Lucy couldn't be less interested in what happened in medieval England. Lucy had their conversation about Kevin in the back of her mind. She wanted to know what had happened, as there was certainly more to the story than she had previously let on, but that was maybe one for after a drink or two.

Once inside Lucy ran up the stairs, childlike, as she normally did -- did grown-ups run up the stairs like this too? -- and Sophie followed her up. Christina was at the top of the stairs, noticed the two of them together, and tried to hide her annoyance at being excluded from whatever was going on. "Hi Luce, Hey Soph" Christina commented, abbreviating everybody's name like usual, whether they liked it or not. "How's it going?"

"Yes, good thanks Christina" Sophie replied, as the three girls walked into Lucy's bedroom. "Not long before we break up for the summer."

"Yes, should be good" Christina said, wanting to get away from small talk to any juicy gossip she could squeeze out of Sophie, as the door closed behind them.