The Crash and The Contract Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy still wasn't completely happy with Christina. They had had a good chat yesterday, but they weren't back to normal yet. Still, she didn't want Sophie to pick up on anything and decided to treat her sister as she normally would. Without thinking much about it, Lucy started to get changed in front of the others. She took off her uniform standing there in just her panties.

"Whoa, Lucy, you went to work without a bra?!" Sophie exclaimed, surprised at Lucy's toplessness.

Lucy was immediately embarrassed. Why didn't she just get changed in private?!

"Well not all of us are as well blessed anatomically as you are, Sophie!" Lucy quickly responded, shifting the focus from her partial nudity to Sophie's much larger breasts. Sophie was wearing a low-cut top -- the kind of top that Lucy thought her entire breasts, nipples and all, would probably be on display if she had been wearing -- that really suited her slightly larger frame, alongside her knee length skirt, really showing off her curvy figure without being anywhere near inappropriate.

Sophie laughed and pushed her boobs together, emphasising the size of her cleavage.

"You two are gorgeous. Yes I have big tits, but you have got the more attractive bodies, hot, sexy and slim. Look at you! Give me a twirl!"

Lucy slowly spun herself around.

"Holy shit! What have you done? What are those bruises on your bum Lucy?"

Oh no! Lucy did not want the others to see her caning bruises.

"What happened?" added Christina, suddenly concerned for her sister.

They both ran up to her and inspected her bottom.

"How did you get those Lucy?" asked Sophie. "They look really painful."

Christina had realised how it had happened -- and who had administered it -- and therefore became slightly less concerned.

Lucy was now looking really sheepish.

"Was this Steve? Is he beating you?" Sophie asked, with real concern in her voice.

"No, no, nothing like that. I mean, yes, it was Steve, but, oh my God, I hadn't planned on telling you this. At least not yet."

Lucy sat down on her bed, put her head in her hands, still only wearing those black panties, took in a few deep breaths before divulging her secret.

"Steve and I are in a BDSM relationship" she said as she looked up again.

Sophie let out a loud, sharp gasp.

"Oh my God! Lucy! What the fuck?!"

Christina smiled at Sophie's shock, but was still keen to hear about what had happened.

"Look, I will tell you more about it later. But the main thing is that it is amazing. I have discovered that I am very submissive, sexually, and the last couple of weeks have been incredible. The bruises on my bum were from my punishment last night. But don't get worried. It's fine. Steve and I are more than fine. It might take a bit of getting used to, I know, but I don't think I've ever been so happy."

Sophie didn't really know what to say. Should she be happy? Or should she be concerned? She was both. Lucy did seem genuinely happy but Sophie didn't really know anything about BDSM and, given the age gap, she did worry that Steve was taking advantage of her.

"Wow, I'm just so surprised, that's all. It's great, Lucy, I'm very happy for you. But those bruises don't look good. Can I take another look?"

Lucy noticed the genuine concern in Sophie's voice and, although Steve had treated her ass both last night and again this morning, if they wanted to just check too that was fine. Why not?

She shuffled up the bed and rolled onto her front, laying facedown along the length of the bed, naked except for her panties, with her legs slightly apart.

Sophie sat on one side and Christina on the other, and both inspected each cheek.

"Does it hurt?" Sophie asked. "It looks quite sore."

"Not too much. Uncomfortable, yes, but no real pain there. Steve put some cream on it last night, and again this morning, and I think it is fine."

Christina piped up. "It does still look raw, Luce. Let me go and get some cream and we'll put some more on."

"I can't believe you let him do that to you, Lucy" Sophie said after Christina had run out of the room. "That must have really hurt".

"It did hurt. It really hurt." Lucy said, turning her head back to face Sophie while still lying down. "More than anything has ever hurt and I didn't enjoy it much at the time. But it was punishment, for something I did wrong. It's how it works, though it may sound a bit weird."

"What did you do wrong? It does sound weird, and, being honest with you, I am worried about you. Is it really good for you? It just doesn't sound right for you to be treated like that."

Lucy turned around properly, sat on the bed and shuffled forward a few inches.

"Look, I get that" she replied. "But it's amazing. Not for everybody I don't think. But it really works for me. And he does care for me. It's funny, because some of things he does to me really don't seem like that, but it's true."

"OK let's get this on" Christina shouted, louder than necessary Lucy thought, as she came back into the room. Lucy smiled at Sophie and laid back down as she had been before.

Christina unscrewed the lid and put the tub of cream on the bed, in between Lucy's legs so the two of them could both access it. "It's all down your leg as well, Lucy" she said, after further inspection.

She dipped her finger in the tub, scooped some up and began applying it to some of the bruises on the back of Lucy's right leg. After watching for a few seconds, Sophie joined in, taking some on her own finger and gently rubbing it into Lucy's left leg.

Lucy closed her eyes as she lay there, enjoying the attention. They were both being very careful, making sure they didn't press too hard, applying the cream slowly and it was very relaxing. Steve had been somewhat quicker this morning. Still gentle, but not being quite as diligent.

"How's it feeling?" Sophie asked.

"Yes, good, thank you. Like I said before, it isn't super painful, but I'm sure this is really helping" she replied, as she continued to lay there, eyes closed.

They very slowly worked their way up Lucy's legs, ensuring that all of the cane bruises were treated, until they got to her ass.

"Um, Lucy, the bruises go underneath your knickers. I think it's going to be easier for us to do this if we take them off. Is that ok?" Christina asked.

Lucy knew Christina, and what she might do in these situations. Despite their conversation yesterday, she still could take advantage of Lucy's submissiveness. But this wasn't a sexual situation. Yes, there was nudity, but it was just the three girls, and they were innocently treating her bruises.

"Yes ok" she replied, somewhat more meekly than she had intended to.

Christina moved the tub of cream, took hold of both sides of her panties and began pulling them down.

Sophie wasn't sure that taking the panties all the way off was really necessary, but thought that getting better access to her bottom was probably a good idea. She had been going as quickly as Christina, letting Lucy's sister lead on the treatment, but thought that this was probably taking a little longer than it really needed to. She was actually really enjoying what she was doing, though. Her concern for Lucy was still there, but she was happy to be able to help her out and Lucy's answers to her questions had put her fears to rest to a certain extent.

As Christina pulled Lucy's panties down, she got her first sight of Lucy's pussy. Perfectly shaven -- something maybe Sophie should have expected, yet for some reason didn't -- it looked pretty, despite the fact that Sophie didn't have a perfect view of it, given how Lucy was lain. What she was surprised about, though, was that she could swear that Lucy's pussy was glistening slightly. Was Lucy wet? Was this turning her on? Sophie's heart began beating more quickly. Did she do this to her? Was it the fact that she was gently rubbing Lucy's legs and ass, that was causing Lucy to get horny? Sophie tried to convince herself that this wasn't the case -- just her imagination getting carried away with her -- but she couldn't get the idea out of her head. And, worse, as she started at Lucy's pink flesh in front of her, she felt herself starting to get turned on too.

But she wasn't a lesbian! She wasn't bisexual either! There is no way that Sophie could ever be attracted to a girl in the way that she had been attracted to boys in the past. And she didn't feel sexually attracted to Lucy. But she was getting turned on. Right, let's get this finished quickly, she thought.

What Sophie had noticed wasn't a figment of her imagination. Lucy had underestimated the effect on her of being completely naked. Not just naked, but with her ass and pussy on display to her sister and her best friend. And as her sister pulled her panties down, she suddenly felt vulnerable, exposed and, as now tended to happen when in these situations, turned on.

Fuck, she thought. How can I avoid letting them see? Letting them know? The more she considered her predicament, the more turned on she found herself. Hurry up, she thought to herself, fucking hurry up so this is over and I can get dressed again.

Both Lucy's state of arousal, and Sophie's response to it, hadn't gone unnoticed by Christina either, and despite the events on Wednesday and their conversation yesterday, she still couldn't resist having a bit of fun with her sister. This is going to be pretty harmless fun she decided.

She let Sophie continue to stare at her sister's pussy for a while, but decided to intervene before Sophie noticed how long she had been staring.

"OK, right, let's get back to it" she said, handing the tub of cream to Sophie once she had taken some for herself.

Christina's voice took Sophie out of her trance, and she thanked Christina, hoping that her cheeks didn't get too noticeably red in embarrassment.

She saw Christina begin to rub the cream into Lucy's ass, making it jiggle around slightly, and decided that she should just focus on what she had to do to Lucy's left ass cheek, rather than what Christina was doing. And definitely not on Lucy's now rather wet pussy.

She decided to work from the outside in, just as Christina had, and began with the bruises that were closest to Lucy's hips. It turned out that the panties had covered up most of the marks on her ass, and, once visible, the criss-cross of bruises on her cheeks was shocking, and she thought that this might take longer than expected.

Lucy tried not to think about the implications of what was happening too much and just enjoy the attention, but the fact that she had four hands on her ass, mere inches away from her pussy, made that difficult and she became more aroused. She tried to regulate her breathing, trying to avoid giving anything away if possible.

Sophie was making quicker work than she thought might be the case, as had Christina, and they were both approaching Lucy's crack.

"OK, I think we need a bit of teamwork here" Christina said seriously, looking up at Sophie. "Some of these bruises look to go up close to her bum hole, so if I spread her cheeks you can rub the cream in."

This suddenly seemed a whole lot more intimate, and having Lucy's ass cheeks spread to reveal her small wrinkly hole was obscene. Sophie took some more cream, looked up at Christina, unsure, and got some gentle encouragement, and gingerly pressed her fingers into Lucy's crevice and began gently rubbing them back and forth, applying the cream to exposed anus. She was surprised just how close to Lucy's hole the marks had got and she tried to imagine the scene. What position was Lucy in when Steve punished her? She must have been bent over or something similar, given how far into her ass crack the bruises went. She was ashamed that she was turned on with the thought of what had happened last night.

But she was also very aware that her ministrations were being closely observed by Christina, which made her both ensure she was being extra careful, but also made her try and finish as quickly as possible.

Lucy was glad she could hide her face in her pillow. She didn't want to look at either of the women attending to her ass. She was properly turned on now, very aware that generally the more aroused she became the less control she seemed to have over proceedings. But what Sophie was doing did feel good. Having Christina spread her cheeks did make her feel even more exposed, but while before the treatment felt good and it was thought of her predicament that turned her on, now it was the feel of Sophie's fingers so close to her ass hole. In fact, once or twice her finger did gently scrape over her hole, and Lucy couldn't help but let out a low, quiet moan.

She wanted this to finish quickly. She was so embarrassed and wanted to get dressed and get on with her evening. But she also didn't want it to stop and, embarrassingly, she wouldn't have complained had Sophie given her ass hole more attention. She was not sure she'd even complain if Sophie had slipped her finger inside.

"OK, I think that's everything now" Sophie said, relieved it was over. She had heard Lucy's moans and was keen to not make things any more awkward than they already were. "How does that feel?"

"Amazing" Lucy replied, with enthusiasm that she probably shouldn't have shown. "I mean, it feels much better, thank you."

"Hang on, you two" Christina intervened. "I don't think we're done yet. There were some marks between your legs that we couldn't get to properly before."

Sophie wasn't sure this was the case, but couldn't say so confidently.

"But I don't think we can treat you like this" Christina continued. "You are going to have to pull your knees up and stick your bum in the air a touch. Sorry sis, I know this is a little embarrassing, but I think it's the best way. We'll be quick, promise!" she said cheerily, wanting to pretend to the others that the situation wasn't as sexually charged as it actually was.

Lucy dutifully did what she was told. How did this always happen? Christina was probably right, there were probably some other bruises that hadn't been treated. But was this really necessary? Did her pussy really need this kind of attention? But she knew that she would do whatever she was told. She couldn't control it. Her pussy was now very wet.

"That's good Luce" Christina replied. "I'm just going to spread your legs slightly, so that we can get better access."

She turned to Sophie. "Right, Soph, can you see the bruises here, just either side of her pussy. I will hold her steady -- you can apply the cream again".

Why did Sophie deserve the dubious honour of doing this? What had she done to deserve touching up her best friend? She was also becoming more aroused herself and the thought of touching her friend's pussy made her more so. Not that she really needed to touch her pussy. But the bruises were so close, how could she avoid it?

OK, she thought to herself, here I go, and she took some more cream onto her finger.

"Oh my god!" Lucy cried out, as quietly as she could. She had braced herself for this and knew that whatever Sophie did, it would be so close to her pussy that she would react to it. Especially as Lucy was so turned on. But Sophie's finger millimetres from her pussy lips felt so good she couldn't hide her response.

"Sorry Lucy, I will try and make it quick" Sophie said, both incredibly embarrassed by what she was doing and very turned on at the sight of Lucy's wet pussy and that her state of arousal was largely down to her.

"Just make sure you do it properly, Soph" Christina added. "This is a really sensitive area, as you know, and we want to make sure it heals properly here, especially, don't we?"

"Yes, I guess we do" Sophie said. But replying to Christina's intervention accidentally caused Sophie to push her finger in between Lucy's cunt lips slightly, getting them covered in her pussy juice.

"Fuck, fuck, oh my god" Lucy shouted out, unready for the unintended assault. In truth, that was exactly what she wanted, but she couldn't let them know that. Her pussy had taken over and needed attention. If only Sophie moved her finger up to her clit, she thought, trying to push the rational side of her mind to one side, ignoring the implications of what that might mean were it to happen.

Sophie almost jumped back at Lucy's outburst. This was too much, wasn't it? She couldn't carry on with this, could she? She had just touched her friend's pussy and given her a bolt of pleasure. She didn't want to do that. At least she was pretty sure she didn't want to do that.

"OK, OK, we're nearly there" Christina said, trying to paper over the sexual tension between them, ignoring Lucy's heightened arousal. "Look, there are only a few bruises left here and here" she said, pointing either side of Lucy's pussy.

Sophie put what she dearly hoped was the last bit of cream on her finger, without thinking about the fact that this was the same finger that had some of Lucy's pussy juice on until it was too late.

But she was just going to get this done, she wanted this over and didn't want to have to think about what she had done and how she was feeling. She very quickly, but also gently, rubbed the cream into the final two bruise marks, being careful to stay away from her pussy as best she could, and breathed out a huge sigh of relief once it was done.

"Perfect!" exclaimed Christina, clapping her hands together excitedly. "Does that feel better, Lucy?"

Lucy ignored her, as she stretched her legs back out, lying face down again. Why the fuck had that just happened? Did she feel better? She felt horny. Horny as hell. Was that better? She knew that she wasn't about to cum, so she was going to be frustrated for the evening. Great.

"Just give me a few minutes please" she said, wanting a bit of privacy to calm herself down.

"Yeah, of course" Sophie said, herding Christina out of the room to give her friend a bit of peace.

"What was that all about?" Sophie asked once she had shut the door on Lucy. "Did you see how turned on she was?"

"Look don't sweat it" Christina replied. "We did the right thing. Did you see what her ass was like? She really needed some cream and I think we did a great job."

It was true. Lucy's ass was looking much better following their treatment. But did it have to turn so sexual? Not that it was intentional and not that it was that overt. But did it have to be like that?

Picking up on her confusion, Christina continued. "And it was always going to be like that. I mean, imagine that me and Lucy had been doing that to you. Rubbing our fingers all over your naked ass, right up next to your pussy. Could you have avoided being turned on?"

Sophie blushed a little. She had got turned on by administering the cream, she would definitely have been turned on by receiving it.

"I think we did a good job" Christina concluded, after Sophie didn't answer. "I thought we did a professional job. Yes, Lucy was turned on. Yes, she was touched in ways that maybe she shouldn't have been. But that was an accident, you didn't mean to."

"I guess you're right" Sophie replied, unconvincingly. "I guess I'm just worried about her -- not just what happened just now, but this whole BDSM thing."

"I know, it's pretty crazy isn't it. But I've known about it the whole time and I think it is doing Lucy a whole lot of good. But it's obviously a big change for her, and confusing at times. But Steve is a good guy and she's having a lot of fun."

"OK, OK. What are you up to tonight, anyway?" Sophie asked.

"Not sure yet. James is coming over in a bit and we'll take it from there. What about you guys?"

"I think we were going to go for a few drinks?"

"What, you going into Bristol?" Christina asked, referring to the nearest city.

"No, no, nothing like that. Just to the pub I think."

"OK, nice. Well have fun!"