The Crash and The Contract Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie knocked on Lucy's door, walked in and asked if she was ok.

"Yes, thank you" Lucy replied. "Sorry, I shouldn't have been like that."

"It's not your fault!" Sophie replied, feeling the guilt was hers. "I was the one who was rubbing the cream in."

"With Christina" Lucy added, exaggerating the name of her sister. "Anyway, I just seem to be hypersexual at the moment. I think Steve has woken up a sexual animal in me! And I don't know how to control it. But it's all good. Don't worry about it. Let's get on with tonight."

She had considered masturbating once the other girls had left, but decided instead to just calm herself down.

"Ok great. But do tell me if there is anything you want to talk about."

"Sure."

"Good. Now I think we could do with some drinks. Pub?"

"Sounds good" Lucy replied with a smile. "But I really should get dressed."

She reached into her underwear drawer, put on a bra, and went to grab a strappy top and jeans.

"So you don't wear a bra to work, but you will wear a bra to go out with me?" Sophie asked, teasingly.

"What, you think I should go braless?" Lucy laughed. "You heard what I was just saying about being hypersexual!"

"Well, if you're having fun with it, why not?" Sophie asked.

"OK -- but on one condition."

"Alright, what is it?"

"That you go braless too!" Lucy giggled, and proceeded to take her own bra off again.

Sophie gasped. She would never have considered it herself. She would never do anything like that. And it felt like a much bigger deal for her. She had bigger tits, after all, so it would be a whole lot more obvious.

"Come on" Lucy encouraged her, not really sure why she was making her do this. "If I can do it then you can do it."

Lucy by now had her top on and her nipples were very obviously pushing through. Lucy gave them a tweak feeling that excited nervousness again.

Sophie took a deep breath in and rolled her eyes. "Ok, but only because I feel guilty for what just happened."

Lucy smiled. "Good."

After lifting her top off, displaying her lacy green bra to Lucy, she giggled to herself. "Are we really doing this?"

"What, going to the pub braless? Is it that really a big deal?"

"No, OK." She reached behind her and unclipped the bra and quickly took it off.

It was the first time Lucy had seen Sophie topless, and her breasts looked very sexy. Maybe it was just that they were so different from her perky little breasts. She was a little envious, though knew she didn't need to be -- she had a great body.

Feeling naughty, she walked up to Sophie and gave both her tits a squeeze. "These are very nice!" she said.

"What the fuck Lucy?!" Sophie asked, shocked.

"You just touched my pussy, Sophie" Lucy said, with mock seriousness, then giggled.

Sophie tutted, rolled her eyes again and put her top back on. "How does it look?" she asked.

"Very nice" Lucy replied.

"I mean can you see I'm not wearing a bra? Can you see my nipples?"

"I don't think you would notice it if you weren't looking for it" Lucy exaggerated slightly. "But you can see the shape of your nipples if you were really looking for it."

Sophie pushed her breasts up, rubbed her thumbs over her nipples, feeling the bumps poking through her top and turned to walk out the door.

"Right let's do this, before I change my mind."