The Craving Intensifies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Mel," he breathed. "You got two loads out of me and we haven't even made it to the bedroom."

I smiled and bit my lip seductively. "You still have more for me, right Daddy?"

I emphasized that last word for his benefit, and to make sure he knew I wasn't accidentally letting it slip like Sarah had done. He laughed at my joke, thankfully.

"I...still need to get used to that."

I leaned forward and licked his cock again. "Is it okay that I talk about it? Is it okay that I get turned on?"

He nodded. "It's fine with me. I know you're wired in that way. Things that some people would be shocked by just make you wet. I've always known, like I said earlier. I want to be there for you and let you live out your fantasies."

I batted my eyes at him as I tasted his cum. "I love you, Tom."

"I love you too," he said, smiling down at me with his dick in my face. "Do you really want the kids to catch us like this? I mean, if you do..."

I flashed him a kinky smile, but I felt like maybe it was going too far to force that on him right now. It seemed like he was open to the idea, though. I really needed him to be open when I eventually told him everything.

"It does turn me on, but I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I replied. "I think I'm just horny right now. Everything turns me on."

"I kinda got that from what you said about Bree." He laughed nervously. "I can't say I've ever thought about that before. I don't know how to play that one out but...we can definitely keep talking like that if you want. I can be turned on by that stuff. With you, anything would turn me on."

"We need to go upstairs now," I said firmly. "I need to fuck you."

I stood and walked proudly with his cum dripping off my face and down my neck, not bothering to even collect my clothes from the floor. He pulled his pants up but the cum stains on them were evidence enough if someone were to see him like that. He followed me as I walked up the stairs and past our kids' bedrooms toward ours. I knew they were probably editing a porn movie at this very moment and that turned me on as well. Tom was right behind me as we entered our bedroom and I was careful not to close the door all the way. He might have seen me do that but I didn't really care if he registered why. I was ready to push some boundaries with him and start involving our children in our sex life, beyond how they already were.

"Maybe you could fuck my ass tonight?" I said as I pushed him onto our bed and pulled his clothes off his body. "Do you want to fantasize about anything? It's not all about me, after all."

"Actually, I think it is right now," he said with a sheepish smile. "Seeing you like this...I can't even begin to think about anything else. I just want to know everything that turns you on. I want you to feel completely open with me and say the things you're thinking. Even if you're afraid I'll be shocked. I don't know if you want to tell me more about your father, or other things you like, but I really truly want to know everything."

"I'll tell you about my father," I said, crawling onto the bed and hovering over him until my hips were above his face. "I'll sit on your face while I tell you how it felt to have him fuck me. I'll let you eat my ass if I tell you what Sarah and I did together during my last visit."

I saw a look of surprise on Tom's face before my pussy mashed down on it. This might be the most thrilling night of my life, and I honestly considered leaving things the way they were right now. I didn't want to ruin this new level of sexual awareness that Tom and I were entering. If I didn't love him so much, I might have been tempted to do that. It would be selfish though, and he deserved to know everything. He said he wanted to know everything, and I know that he wasn't possibly ready yet, but I wanted to reward him for being such a wonderful husband. I wanted him to know everything about me even if it meant endangering our family as it existed today.

Let's have this evening, I said to him in my mind. Let's enjoy ourselves and soak in our pleasure. Tomorrow, you will know everything and if it all goes to hell and I never see you again, at least we'll have this memory.