The Craving Intensifies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat together on the couch and I snuggled into him as I handed him the glass. He took a sip and put his arm around me just like he used to when we were first married and he would very cutely try to flirt with me. I always knew when he wanted sex thanks to his little giveaways, and I never ever refused him so it wasn't as if he had to learn any tricks or tactics.

"Remember when you used to want a blowjob but were too shy to ask me?" I said, remembering those times fondly.

He chuckled. "I used to think that it was selfish to ask a woman for that. I didn't even think that some of them might enjoy giving like you do. Sometimes I still have to pinch myself."

I batted my eyes at him and moved my hand to rest on his crotch. I could feel his cock growing as I massaged it through his pants. I wanted to pull it out and suck on it right here and now, but I was also enjoying this relaxed mood.

"You feel like telling me about Sarah?" I asked casually, not demanding anything. "I'll stroke you off."

"The kids?" he asked, but he was shifting to allow me access.

"Fuck the kids," I said, giggling as I undid his belt and opened his pants to release his cock from its confines.

"I suppose there's worse things to see than your parents being affectionate," he replied, sighing as I got my hand around his penis and squeezed it.

"Like their father shooting cum all over himself and his wife?" I asked.

He shook his head and took another sip of his scotch. "You are something else."

I started jerking him softly, carefully touching his balls and making sure he was in a comfortable position to enjoy his handjob. I fully intended to make him cum like this if he allowed me to.

"You know I want all the details," I said, jerking him more confidently. "How her pussy felt, how she fucked you, where you came...all of it."

He groaned and twitched in my hand. "It was exciting to fuck someone else, I have to admit."

He wasn't very forthcoming with information but my expert hand might have been to blame for his lack of concentration. I kept my strokes gentle and slowed down a bit.

"Her pussy," I said. "Describe it."

He grunted and let out a ragged sigh. "Very tight, but not as tight as yours. Smooth and so wet. She hasn't been fucked in years, I bet. Tastes a lot like yours though. Not that I remember what other pussies even taste like..."

I smiled. "Don't get off topic now. You need to be describing her holes to me while you shoot your load."

He moaned and seemed to be getting off quite well to my demands. Sometimes it was nice to change the power dynamic and be on the receiving end.

"We didn't do anal but she let me touch her there," Tom continued. "I put my thumb in her ass while I fucked her from behind. I licked her there a lot too while I was eating her out. She came so easily from that. She came from everything we did, actually."

"She needed your dick so bad," I said softly, almost in a sensual whisper. "You came inside of her, right?"

Tom nodded, and it was getting harder for him to speak now. I kept my jerking motions firm and purposeful as he answered me.

"First time, in her pussy. Then she sucked me off and I came in her mouth. Then in her pussy again, and finally on her tits."

I breathed into his ear as I squeezed just a bit harder and jerked him faster. "Why don't you show me what that looked like, okay?"

He threw his head back and I felt his shaft lurch and harden even more. I looked down just in time to see his dick spew into the air and across his pants. He came in heavy spurts that were more powerful than I had seen in quite some time. He was really horny! That was a good sign for later. I kept jerking as he gave me all of his jizz and finally dribbled out across my hand. I licked some of his cum off my hand and smiled at him.

"You up for another round in a bit?" I asked him. "Maybe you can tell me more about how it felt to fuck her."

Tom was calming down at the moment and his neck was still flushed. "I think you have something to tell me, actually."

I didn't show it, but I felt a slight panic at his words. His dick was hanging out of his pants obscenely and I still had semen on my fingers, but I froze and just stared at him. He stared right back at me and waited for me to say something.

"About what, exactly?" I asked him.

He touched my shoulder in a way that conveyed a gentle reassurance, but I did not feel very comforted by that.

"I've always known that something was different about you," he said. His voice had a strange tone that I had never heard in him before, as if he was talking to me like a doctor or therapist and not as a husband or lover. "Sarah didn't mean to tell me, but when she called out 'Daddy' during our sex..."

I must have gone pale now and it was hard to breathe. I was beginning to panic. I had imagined this information coming out completely under my control and timing, and not at all like this. How much could he possibly know? And why had he not confronted me about it as soon as he found out?

"Mel," he said, his voice still that soft and strange tone, "it's okay. I would never be mad at you for something like this. Obviously...after what we just did...I don't feel differently about you in any way. I still love you and want you madly. But I think maybe we should clear the air. You'll feel better, I'm sure, and you can trust me. You can tell me anything. If you want to."

I sucked the cum off my fingers and stared at him with the guiltiest expression, I was sure, but I also couldn't believe that Sarah would spill the beans about everything to him during a fit of passion.

"Maybe she just has a daddy fetish," I answered finally. My voice was flat and not very convincing.

Tom raised an eyebrow. "That's not what she said to me."

I swallowed the cum I had just sucked off my fingers and savored the taste before replying. "What did she tell you then?"

Tom ran his fingers across my cheek. He was being so damned supportive and comforting that it was actually driving me mad. How could he know anything, much less everything? It simply wasn't possible. I wanted to kill my sister for this, if she really had taken it upon herself to tell him about our past and not immediately call me and warn me.

"She said that your father used to have sex with her, and she eventually assumed you as well."

My heart raced and I couldn't breathe suddenly. I felt like the walls were closing in on me and I needed to get out of here, but I couldn't because my fucking loving husband was holding me here with his gentle caresses and impossible level of understanding.

"She also explained to me that it wasn't abuse because you were both of age," he continued, "and she seemed very insistent about that. I didn't believe her, of course. I told her that even if that was true and you were both willing and old enough to decide for yourselves, that it was still wrong for him to do that. But...I also understood that maybe the way you always were with sex could have been a result of this. Maybe you couldn't have turned out any different because of what he did. I always knew you were a horny thing, more so than any other woman I've ever met. Now I think I know why."

I just stared at my husband and wondered if it was all crashing down on me right now. Was this the moment that everything was going to implode on me and ruin everyone's lives? But if so, then why had he allowed me to cook him dinner and jerk him off? He had definitely been horny to see me, touching my thigh and kissing me hungrily.

"Do you want to tell me?" he pressed. "Or do you want to simply not refute what I've already said?"

Ah, he was a smart one. I didn't have to admit to anything, but I could also refrain from denying it and thus basically confirm everything. He was forcing me to verbally respond one way or another. There was no dancing around the subject now. I had to say something right now, and it would either be a comforting lie (that my own sister was apparently refuting) or a terrifying truth. I had not been ready to do this tonight. I needed more time to soothe him sexually and placate his senses.

"Tom, I..." I swallowed. "I don't know what to say, really."

Tom was staring into my eyes and there was not an ounce of judgment there. He was playing the part of supportive husband perfectly. It was almost like Sarah had prepared him for this conversation. That piece of the puzzle clicked into place as soon as the thought crossed my mind. She had most certainly done that. It also explained why she hadn't given me a heads up before now, considering how devastating her accidental revelation would be for me. She knew that if I knew before Tom said something to me, I would come up with some lie to protect my family and maybe muck things up worse than they already were. In her own way, she was helping me to reveal the truth to him.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to," he answered. "I can read between the lines. She already told me anyway. I just wanted you to have an opportunity to confirm the facts before I believed them. If it's easier for you, I can simply believe what she told me and we can leave it at that. Nothing is going to change in our relationship or our family. We still love each other, and the kids still love you. You haven't felt the need to do anything about that past and I haven't noticed you suffering over it. I'd be okay if you never wanted to mention it ever again, in fact. I want you to have control over that."

Tears were welling up in my eyes, and I'm sure he thought it was because of my repressed memories coming out, but truthfully it was because this really was the best possible way for that part of my incestuous side to be revealed to him. It also showed that the man I married loved me so much that he was willing to forget about that past along with me, if that's what I chose to do. He wasn't forcing me to do anything I didn't want to do.

This man needs to know about our children, I said to myself. He's too good to lie to any longer.

That, however, would require timing of the utmost control and precision.

"It may not be what you think it is," I responded finally, wiping at my eyes. "You probably imagine that a creepy old man snuck into my room at night and coerced me."

Tom grabbed my hand and squeezed it affectionately. His dick was still out, ironically, and his pants were stained with cum, but that didn't seem to matter at this moment.

"I don't believe anything that you don't," he said. "I only believe what you tell me. Nothing more."

I kissed him on the lips, feeling so much love for this man right now. He returned my kiss in a way that made me feel like I could tell him anything right now. I reached for his dick and stroked it while we kissed, still eager to show him sexual attention despite the emotional depth of our conversation. I figured keeping him horny would help him receive potentially troubling news, too.

"I fucked my father for years," I said, breaking from his kiss and breathing the words into his face. "I never knew how to tell you, or anyone. I thought you'd hate me for it, but you deserved to know. I'm sorry I kept it from you. Truly. I was wrong to withhold that information from you. You needed to know that before you chose to devote your life to me. I'm sorry, Tom. Please forgive me."

Tom gently kissed my forehead. "I know that was hard for you, and I appreciate you trusting me with that information. I can only imagine the difficulty that you went through. And...knowing you as I do..."

He seemed to struggle to find the right words, probably trying to be careful not to trigger me or say something potentially offensive.

"...You're a very sexual person, I mean," he stumbled. "It's just...I don't know how to say this."

I smiled at him. "Just say it."

He sighed. "You must have liked it, right? I mean...to allow it to go on after you were an adult..."

I had to hold back laughter, which I thankfully did, because of how much I really did like it when my father had sex with me, but I couldn't let him know that. Not yet. This was still going to be a gradual thing between us even after the big revelation. It was only one big revelation, though. I was hopeful that the rest would be received somewhat positively, after this. It was still a longshot though. I had to be realistic. Knowing your wife had a sexual relationship with her own father was still not the same as knowing that she regularly fucks the children she had with you.

"I can't lie to you," I said, hoping that I wasn't straining credulity with that statement. "I did enjoy it. It never felt wrong to me. I knew not to tell anyone about it, and that should have been enough I suppose to change my mind. But I also felt responsible for it, for going along with what he was doing, what we were doing. I used to wonder if there was something wrong with me for liking it so much. I know you must think badly of me for it, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved the sex, and the forbidden nature of it all, and I wanted it. It made me into a person who loves sex and loves her family, and I hope that in some way it helped me be a better wife to you. Maybe that's just crazy to even say out loud, but..."

I trailed off but Tom just listened quietly without saying anything yet. He held my hand and stared into my eyes as I spoke. He didn't look disgusted or concerned even. He knew that I was telling the truth, and whether or not I was right or anywhere near sanity with what I was saying, he at least accepted that I really wanted to be a good wife.

My hand was still on his dick, which was flaccid by now, but he pressed his hand on top of mine in some kind of reassuring gesture. "What you've done for me has been more than any red-blooded man could hope for. You've been an excellent wife, mother and...certainly a potent sexual partner. Like I said before, I've always known that there was something different about you. You seemed to have this deviant quality that I didn't understand, but was happy to play along with. You're so sexual, sometimes it scares me. But I want to give you what you need too. It's not just about me. I'm very satisfied with you, with any part of you that you want to give me. I worry that I'm not enough to satisfy you, actually. Even this thing with Sarah. That feels like it was for you more than it was for me. I would never even think of fucking other women because I can't even keep up with you, but you were so insistent..."

I chuckled, squeezing his dick affectionately. "It was more for her than me, but I know what you mean. I had to admit that it excites me to think of you fucking other women. Maybe that's because I'm so secure in knowing that you never would. Maybe I'm just perverted. Well, I guess we already know that now, don't we?"

Tom shook his head. "I don't think that. If anything, you've taught me that even someone who had...that kind of relationship growing up can still turn out to be a wonderful person. Maybe that's not the common result, and maybe you're a unicorn or something, but in your case it didn't prevent you from loving me and your kids."

Oh god, he was going to eat those words...

"What about Sarah?" I said, changing the subject slightly before I blurted something I shouldn't. "How did she feel about her own experiences?"

Tom shrugged. "I mean, after she said 'Daddy' while we were having sex, it was pretty obvious that she wasn't exactly feeling badly about it either. She was very embarrassed, mortified even, that it happened. But when I told her that I wouldn't tell anyone else about it unless she wanted me to, she seemed open to talking about it. She didn't want to get into details but she said that her father was her first love and it made things difficult for her when she got married and her husband wasn't giving her the same type of love that she had come to expect. In her case, I think it had a negative result, but she has a daughter now and a sister who really, really loves her apparently, enough to share her husband. So I think she's made peace with it and hopes that you can do the same. She was very insistent that I not assume that you had negative experiences."

I nodded. "I didn't even know that she had the same past as me until I visited her last. It surprises me that she feels like her sex with Daddy ruined her marriage. I guess that's her right to feel that way. Maybe it's easier to blame him than to accept responsibility for things."

"Maybe. She told me one more thing that I wanted to hear from you though."

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh? What's that?"

Tom grew hard in my hand, surprisingly. Whatever he was about to say obviously turned him on.

"She said you...like incest still. That your memories and the thought of it turns you on still."

My eyes went wide but I wasn't about to let his arousal off the hook. "I'd say you're the one who gets turned on by it."

He looked embarrassed. "I wouldn't say that, exactly. I just get turned on by knowing what turns you on. I'm always up for helping you live out your fantasies, whatever they are. I know that sometimes people like things they would never do, or never admit they want to do. I want you to know that I'm here for any of it. You've done so much for me and there's really no way I can ever fully understand the way your mind works, so all I can do is support you and help you explore it."

I rubbed his hard cock sensually. "What if the things that turn me on are too impossible?"

He seemed to enjoy what I was doing to him, and just nodded. "I'm here for it. I'll help you."

"What if..." I bent down and licked his cock. "...I want to talk about naughty things with you? Really naughty, bad things? Things like...incest?"

Tom stifled a groan. That was a very good sign. Still, caution was prudent.

"If that's what turns you on," he replied. "I think it still turns Sarah on, too."

I nodded as I took his penis into my mouth and sucked on him. "What if I want to suck you off right here and make you cum on my face? What if I don't care if the kids come down and catch us? What if I said it turns me on to think of getting caught doing that?"

Tom moaned openly now, and he was rock hard on my tongue. I played with him a bit before getting right into it, and seeing how he was responding made me brave to go even further.

"What if I want Breanna to see your cock?" I said boldly.

Tom's eyes went wide but his expression was still pure arousal. He was not recoiling at the thought. I shed my clothes and kneeled naked in front of Tom between his legs, getting into prime blowjob position. I licked his balls and rubbed his cock on my face.

"What if she likes what she sees?" I continued.

I didn't want to go too far and chose to stop talking at that point. I sucked on his cock and gave him the best blowjob I could muster. He was going to need some extra work to cum again so quickly. He wasn't quite as virile as Matt.

I deepthroated him and played with his balls. I licked the tip of his cock and the underside and slid my mouth up and down his shaft. I touched the tip of my finger to his asshole and massaged it while I blew him. I jerked his slimy cock while I played with his pee hole. I used all of my best moves on him until his balls grew tight and his cock head flared angrily. He was about to cum and I wanted it all over me.

"Don't hold back," I said, getting down low and letting him jerk himself off onto my face. "Be as loud as you want. I don't care if the kids hear us. I want them to hear us."

"Fuck..." Tom was jerking his cock now and looking ready to blow at any moment.

I stuck my tits out and held my mouth open with my tongue hanging out. He was grunting plenty by the time his frantic jerking motion slowed and he focused on the tip before howling and letting his cum fly. He sprayed my face just like a porn star, thick and heavy. He painted me good from my forehead all the way down to my chin. I loved being covered in his cum. I wanted to masturbate with it dripping down my body, but I also didn't want to disturb the vision of me looking so obscene and lewd for him.