The Craziest Risk I Ever Took

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, as she was bucking her hips back and moaning in pleasure, I reached to remove her sleep mask and said "Hello, my name is Geoff and I'll be your lover tonight." Our eyes connected and we really saw each other for the first time. "Ask for anything you want", I said, "I'm at your cervix." We both broke down in a fit of laughter and my cock popped out of her. We both sat up in bed and I hugged her to me. "You are an amazing woman! I told her "I was so scared and this is turning out to be the best night of my life!"

When the laughs and smiles had calmed down, she said that she needed to cum so badly that it was almost making her cry. I gathered her in my arms, kissed her gently, laid her back down on the bed and slowly entered her again. She sighed and began bucking her hips again, telling me to push up against her pussy. The stimulation she craved most was having me grind my pubic bone on her clit with my cock buried fully inside of her. Her first climax that evening wasn't one of those toe-curling, clutch at the sheets, OMG earthquake kind of orgasms. It was more of a tremendous release of built-up tension, frustration and suppressed desire. I could feel her pussy spasm as it clenched against my cock. A sudden wave of warmth and wetness flowed down my cock and balls soaking the sheet. It seemed like a tidal wave of pleasure had washed away her tensions and she fell into a deep relaxation, then into a genuine deep sleep.

I pulled out of Louise, still hard and wanting my release. That had to wait until about an hour later while she recovered. I lay behind her and held her while she slept, occasionally caressing her hip or breast as I spooned with her. Tt was well worth the wait when, later on, she climbed on top of he and rode me till I had a mind-melting climax.

That was just the start of a wonderful friendship that continued for many years. Louise was a wonderful traveling companion, loved sailing on my boat, loved nude beaches (that's a story for later about our time at Cap d' Agde...), and loved cooking together.

Thank you my beautiful lover for all of the ways you enriched my life and all of the great memories. :-)

12