The Crazy Yuri Loving Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But if I tell her? Alright, it's time to try...some...honesty.

"I will explain, please, don't hurt me."

"Mm"

"Jason isn't cheating, he's really not. But, something happened and he doesn't want to see you right now, because he's really scared, of what will happen if he does. I swear, on my life, that he hasn't cheated with me."

She's not calming down.

"I might believe that, if Jason said that, instead of a stranger. If I call him right now, would he answer?"

".....no."

Her hands clench and she starts walking forward.

"Wait wait wait wait! Ask any question and I'll answer it as best I can, I promise!"

I'm not getting my ass god damn wrecked by my girlfriend, no contest, she will literally be able to murder me. She's not exactly a prissy girl. A pure tomboy more like, I'm pretty sure she'd give boxers a run for their money. I don't feel like dying today.

"Where's. Jason."

Fine God, FINE. I give up, just please, I beg of you, have her be too angry to be horny. Please. PLEASE.

"He's in this room."

Her look of shock is pretty funny, not gonna lie.

"...what. He's here, now? Is he hiding in the fucking closet?!"

"Ali...our first date I took you to blue moon gardens cuz it reminded me of a song. I was nervous and you made sexual jokes and the waiter winked at me and you laughed so hard your soda came out of your nose. You want to have sex every day but try to only do every other day so I can "recharge", you hate the color pink on you, you are scared of hippo's and I truly fucking hate cross dressing. Panties feel terrible on my balls."

Ali just stood there, from angry, furious, murderous, to stunned and now, completely shell shocked. I waited and just stood there, while her eyes bored into me like two dead lasers. Like some kind of super scanner, set on complete and utter blankness. Kinda, awful, not gonna lie, to be stared at so intensely.

"Holy fucking shit, Jason?"

"Uh, Hi, Ali, ha ha..."

"You. You're a woman."

"Y-yeah."

"You're, oh my god, it worked, you're a woman, oh my fucking god."

"Yeah, I'm a- wait what?"

Can we go back a second?

"What worked?"

"I didn't think, I thought it was just a dumb thing, a you know, a total fake, a gag thing, I mean why would it have, you're actually, oh my god, oh my fucking god, Holy shit, Hell yeah, this is so awesome, this is great, this is it, this explains so much, but why? What was, oh my god I need to sit down."

"Ali, ali, come back to me Ali. What did you do?"

"I just, there was this little box thing. It was at the bottom of my cereal, total toy thingy. And it said to make a wish. And so, I was all like "Man, I wish my boyfriend was a girl" and then, wow, you're actually female. Oh my god, holy shit."

The fuck? Could something that fucking ridiculous really cause this? Couldn't it just be a coincidence with the gas thing?

"Are you, sure that was what caused this?"

"I mean, I guess? What else could it be! I made the wish, the little son of a bitch glowed and then disappeared. I thought I'd just knocked it away or one of the cats had taken it while I wasn't looking cuz man, it was a bit bright but no! It really, it really did it."

Okay, magical wishes in fucking cereal boxes are a thing now. Great. Awesome. I'm gonna be eating cereal for the rest of my god damn life in order to try and find a second one.

"Ali, what have you done?! I'm stuck as a woman until we figure out a way to change me back!"

That seemed to have snapped her out of her reverie.

"Change you back?! But why! This is so great Jason, this is the greatest thing ever. I love you, I love you so much and now, and now your body is just so, this is the best thing to ever happen to me!"

Her horny eyes were coming out, this was bad.

"Yes! To you! Not to me! I've been terrified and scared and worried and trying so hard to turn back these last few days. I had to go outside in this god damn thing and try to find out what happened and go out of my way to avoid you, so you wouldn't god damn rape me and now, now I'm just, stuck like this?! Forever?! I don't wanna be a woman Ali! I was perfectly fine being a man. I liked having a dick! I'm a coward and I've never been more god damn scared of the world and of you!"

This was all, a bit too much. For both of us, as that clearly hit her like a hammer.

"Jason...I'm so sorry. I didn't think it'd work, it was just, just a dumb little ring in a cereal box. I didn't know it'd work. I'm so sorry."

She came up to me and hugged me close. God damn it. I know it's not her fault. I know. Pretty sure I once wished to blow up the world when I was a kid on a rock, childish wishes aren't granted for a reason. And I still love her and it feels so damn good, to have her here with me and not to be so terrified and alone anymore.

"Jason, are you...crying?"

"Shut up."

Men can cry damn it.

Even transformed men.

.

.

.

After some cooling down, me and Ali got a chance to talk without exploding into emotional storms.

"Jason. You don't have to be scared of me you know. It'll be okay."

"Ali, I've dated you for 3 years. Let's not lie to ourselves. You're going to wanna touch. Then you're gonna wanna touch more. And go lower. And then you're gonna get horny and then you won't be able to stop. You are a barely controlled sex addict with total dominance tendencies. It's already been 4 days and just seeing me like this, I'd bet you can barely stop from attacking me."

"..hey..."

Ali really didn't have a good defense, cuz it was all true. Maybe at one point, she would have had more control but it's not like I was shy on the love, she can't handle going from being "fed" for 3 years to "starvation" at all.

"So...what do we do?"

Sigh

That's the golden question and it doesn't have a simple answer. There's no light, gentle, leaning into it here. She can try and maybe under different circumstances, she could be, but, romance and her biggest fetish smashed into one thing? Nah. She'll straight up rape me with a capital R. Fingers smashing into places, rubbing against me, squeezing, hooked legs into heavy tribadism, wouldn't put it past her if she couldn't stop herself from her face down there and not stopping for hours. And then the actual sex maniac will come out. And it won't be a one time thing, she'll want to do it tomorrow and the next day. No, that's too light. She'll want to do it constantly till her stamina and body breaks. Even as a guy, I'd probably beg her to stop on day one. I might even enjoy the first hour, but the second? Third?

"I don't know. You can't control yourself and even if you miraculously could, I'd still have to have sex as a female."

Another heavy silence. I get the erotic aspect of it all, but its not, small enough. Gentle enough. It's not like I was worried about some easy thing. I'm going to be destroyed. Fucked till I literally beg for her to stop.

"...should..."

"Hmm?"

"Should we...break u-"

"No."

"But Jaso-"

"NO."

No fucking way.

"Listen Ali, I'm scared of things going into me, I'm scared of feeling good as a woman and separate from those, I'm scared of what you're going to do to me. But I love you and I'm not going to let some fear and future trauma stop that."

I saw her lean in for a kiss but I leaned away. I had to ruin the moment before it went further.

"Here's what we're going to do. You're going to go crazy and, do things. I know. I'm going, Oh my god, I'm going, to let you. I want you to prepare and, tie me down. Otherwise, I'm definitely going to try to throw you off and run away in the middle of this. Do everything you want to do to me and get it all out of your system. For as long as you want. I know you, and I know that you're the type to do something 80 times in a row and then get bored and do it every once in a while. It'll, it'll just be like when we started our sex life. Explosive and then, casual."

"...Jason, that, are you sure? We could just go slowly."

"No, No Ali you won't. You'll push and push and push and then I'm gonna try and stop you. You do remember when we first started right?"

"Ah. But Jason, can you handle, doing things like this?"

"No Ali, I can fucking not. But I love you and you are a sex addict. It's either you tie me down and I give you permission to cause me immense trauma, or we break up and I've made my choice. Now, go home. I need to sleep and you need to prepare. We'll do it, we'll do it tomorrow. Oh god."

Ali leaned in and hugged me.

"I love you Jason and, thank you and I'm so sorry that I'm li-"

"Shut up, don't apologize. This is just, karma. A great woman for 3 years with daily sex had to have at least one downside haha"

She just hugged me harder.

"Ali, really, prepare. Get it all out of your system. I'd rather this be short and painful, rather than long and painful."

"..okay."

Ali may have cared, she may have loved me, she may feel truly guilty for all the extreme measures I'm gonna feel, but she can't hide it from me. More than anything, she's excited, horny and a healthy dose of sadistic. As is her nature haha. Oh god. I'm gonna need therapy.

.

.

.

I tried to think if there was another way, maybe I'm being really really stupid and we just do things slowly and normally. Then I remember that when we first started she sucked me off and then kept going till I forced her to stop, physically. How she warned me that she's forceful before we started dating when I was a man. When she went out of her way to describe why we should never do bondage and what happened to the one time she did that with a guy. No, if we do it slowly, that's just asking to be unprepared and to have basically this spread out over time. I'm the type of guy that'd rather be punched once at 5x strength then punched 5 times. The fear of it happening again is just, too much. One time trauma is enough for me thanks.

You know, I feel like, other guys would be excited to experiment or would worry about more practical stuff like ID and their whole life now being female but that would kinda be like a man worrying about a gun vs a nuke. My girlfriend is a nuke.

[Are you sure about this?]

Ah, text messages, how I love thee.

[Yes.]

[Jason, I promise to somehow make this up to you.]

Yeah, maybe paying my therapy bills.

[Come to my place.]

Welp, time to die.

.

.

.

"Hey Ali."

"Hey."

We're in her room and I see she's got a whole bag prepared but i'm trying really, really hard to not think about it. Nope, just gonna pretend everything is normal. Those bondage cuffs attached to the posts? Totally not there.

I see her lick her lips while looking at me, like a predator.

"Strip."

"Well hello to you too."

"Now."

It's to be noted that Ali is already naked. Her gorgeous toned body and tied back ponytail hair. She looks like an athlete. Nice perky breasts, C cup in size. Of course I had to be rocking double D's like some kinda horrible nightmare. Anyway, I'm getting distracted. She looks great and now I just have to strip. Right, easy. Fuck.

I start to take off my shirt and just get it over with as fast as possible. Don't think about it, it's just nudity, it's fine, it's fine. Next the pants and I didnt even wear underwear to this cuz that just seemed easier. I watch as Ali just stares at my naked body and touches herself and not lightly. God thats so hot and oh my god, I'm getting wet as a woman and it feels so weird and

"Anyway, next next, wh-whats next."

Sympathy crosses her face for a second before absolute desire replaces it.

"Lay on the bed, like a starfish. We're doing this spread eagle."

I do and she clips my wrists and ankles to the four bed posts. There is now literally no way out of this. I am not the hulk, I can not rip these off. I'm screwed. Okay, just calm thoughts, it'll start off fun at least, kinda. Right? Yeah, this is still sex, it'll be okay, at least, in the beggining.

Ali looks down at me and then crawls onto the bed. She's being careful not to touch me. She leans her body down and looks into my eyes and starts making out with me. I can feel her lips on mine and her tongue starting to play inside my mouth. It's a long, playful, passionate kiss full of equal parts love and lust.

"I love you."

"I love you too Ali"

And then she gets off the bed and starts looking for something inside one of the bags.

"So, Jason, I felt like, well...if you talk, when, when things start to get really intense and asking me to stop, it could be...distracting."

Yeah, yelling STOP and HELP can be pretty distracting.

"So, I uh, I'm, I'm going to block that."

"A ball gag? Those things always get drool everywhere."

"No. Not a ball gag, those still allow plenty of sound."

I actually don't believe what I'm seeing. Ali pulled out a muzzle. A tight muzzle. A thick, tight muzzle that looks like it wraps around the jaw, to prevent it opening and sound from leaking out.

"Wai-"

And that was literally the last thing I said before she firmly man handled and cranked the muzzle on to me. Forget talking, I don't think a sound could escape my closed mouth and out this thing. The air from my nose would probably make more racket.

Ali looked down and looked like she was now in total bliss. I could understand, from her point of view, unless she directly looks at my face, and even then, she couldn't really feel my resistance, twisting body not counted as that could just be pleasure when we start.

She immediately sat down on top of me, her vagina touching mine and wrapping both her legs around one of mine like it was a pole. She was now technically facing my left. So this is that scissoring thing. So far, it's alri- and then she started vibrating? No, grinding against me. Rubbing her vagina back and forth across mine, wetting me. I could feel her warmth through the wetness and-

Ah

I flushed red, because I knew I'd have just moaned if I was able. It just felt, really good, pressing and rubbing and ah, warm. It reminded me of when she'd grind on me but more, more? And I felt like she was trying to, aim for something? I kept twisting my hips a little but she kept moving in the other direction till-

Mmm!

"ahh, finally managed to get your clit."

It felt, it felt like like electricity was coursing through me. Ali started to speed up and go and go and ahh ahh, like a sander she just kept going back and forth and it was all building up and I was pouring out liquid and it was just, so much. I tried to resist, I didn't, I just, I wasn't, I couldn't think. When you're about to cum, you resist, every guy knows that. It was instinctual, crossing the gender change. I may have not have been able to think but my body reacted and so it just kept going and going for minutes, building and building, like a bonfire until, until

AH

Instead of an explosion, it felt more like, I had boiled over and all of it was releasing from me but also still building. My entire body felt like it was on fire, my nerves were electricity itself, my toes curled, my breath hitched, the waves and buildup was still building but also releasing now, like constantly filling up a bathtub with boiling water. I was moaning and thrashing and my eyes rolled back. My hips were moving on their own, trying to grind for more pleasure. I felt like an animal. Slowly, achingly slowly, the overflowing feeling slowed down and I was left just feeling hot and warm from my very core and electric from every piece of me. It was amazing. It was horrifying. No wonder Ali was a sex addict, that boiled over feeling, she must want to stay in that state all the time.

As I cooled down a bit more, and my eyes decided now was a good time to look up, I could tell Ali was grinning down at me with the widest smile imaginable. Pure smugness and, sadism?, radiated off the woman. How strange, I was warmed to the core, electrified and now also frozen stiff.

"Hehe, should I have expected this? It's not like I've never been with a woman and it's not like I haven't watched amatuer porn or virgins first time, but really, this is, incredible."

Ah, that cold feeling in me has become terror. My old friend, how I hate you.

"I've never seen someone, well a woman, get off so easily or so fast."

And before I could respond, well, breath sharply through my nose at her, Ali was off and reaching her hand towards my face.

"For being such a good girl, I'll take this off and you can have a little break. BUT, you have to eat me out. And I'm using the mouth prop."

Fuck. With the mouth prop too? Fuck, No way. I hated eating Ali out. I was actually going to say no, before I looked at the bags there, sitting, menacingly full of who knows what and said yes instead. Curse you fear. Curse you.

"Oh? Hehe, it's been so long. Now, hold still."

Ali quickly removed the muzzle and before I even had time to curse her out and damn her to death, her hands were in my mouth shoving satans hell spawn, mouth props, into the sides of my gums. Thin pieces of comfortable plastic that goes on the outside of the teeth, on the sides, to keep the mouth from fully closing. She got them from a dentist of all things.

As I was muttering out a pretty damn garbled "fwuk yu" I felt ali sit herself on top of my face. Already I could feel her juices, and, mine, I guess, rolling down into my mouth. Ewww. I could feel her roiling on top of me, rubbing her wet vagina into my lips and slightly open mouth. I seriously considered just laying like that and not doing anything. Till of course Ali used the stick.

"Hey, get to licking or I've got a dildo your ass will learn to love."

Ah fear, the great enemy. I was licking and shoving and really just moving my tongue all around. My oral skills were probably honestly terrible but that didn't seem to bother Ali, the sadist. She got off more to me not wanting and being forced to do something. I could feel all her folds and juices going down into my face. There was never really a taste, at least with Ali. Just gross, sometimes thick, wetness. That nightmare continued...and continued...and continued till my tongue started to get tired and my stomach was unhappy at me for doing something I felt was gross for so long. It must have been a good ten minutes of just pure eating out before I felt Ali shift. We almost never did oral, but I had memorized that shift the second time. She never gave warning, she just-

*woosh*

-squirted. I could feel the slick "technically not urine Jason" liquid rolling down into my mouth and all over my face. It was always a whole bunch, like someone spilled a glass of water on to me. It was warm, wet, thick and disgusting. I gagged and sputtered and spit and it probably only made it all that much worse. I hated it, a lot and she was forcing me to swallow most of it. I had no idea how Ali controlled it, she wasn't even normally a squirter and could orgasm without doing it but anytime we did oral, she did it on purpose. She absolutely loved the idea of being able to "cum" like a guy into someone's mouth. My hate only made it more "real" to her. Gross

Ali got off, less figuratively this time, looking as refreshed as if she had just gotten out of a shower. She leaned down and removed the damn mouth props at least.

"Did you enjoy your break?"

"No. You know how much I hate that normally, let alone with those stupid fucking props."

"Well, did you enjoy your first female orgasm at least?"

At that, I admit, I may have blushed and had difficulty looking her in the eye.

"Come on, tell me. How's it compare to a male's orgasm?"

"It's...nice. Less, uh, explosive and, addicting but more... constant. I guess I was worried about nothing."

At that she seemed to suddenly look guilty and reach for the muzzle. I had a really bad feeling about that.

"Uh, maybe, we don't really need the muz-"