The Crazy Yuri Loving Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck. This thing has to be illegal. I had my mouth open when she put it on and it forced my mouth closed. Evil.

She went over to her bags and pulled out a- NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO. I struggled, I pushed and shook and pulled and pulled at the cuffs tying me. I tried to somehow remove the muzzle via tongue and pure will. I kicked as hard as I could while tied down.

Ali was very pointedly ignoring me. She was too busy putting on the god damn strap on. Part of me knew this was coming, part of me. But it's kind of like how someone with an extreme fear of needles know's vs seeing it. It looked, so fucking big, to my eyes. And so god damn long. It was like my eyes had zoom on them and it was becoming a monolith of impossibility. I didn't want that inside, I didn't want anything inside me. I felt my heart beat, my blood grow thin, I felt like I was going to faint and any good feelings were blasted from me. No no no no no no.

Ali approached.

She said something, I didn't hear it.

She was wearing it. The thing. She was wearing it.

She coated it, with lube.

She, she, she's lined it up with me. Noooo noooooooo.

I felt her fingers, her hands, pulling on my vagina and for the first real time, I think I was hyper aware I had a completely alien anatomy to what I was use to. I could feel myself, stretching a little. It was, I didn't like it.

I closed my eyes and then.....uncomfortable?

It was just....uncomfortable. I felt her pushing it in slowly, extremely slowly and I started to feel...full? No, uhh, the same way it feels when you have something in your hand or in your stomach. Filled? And then before going any deeper, she pulled it out a bit and it felt....okay? It wasn't awful.

"Breathe Jason, just breathe, it'll be okay."

I hadn't even noticed that Ali was almost horizontally on top of me, only at a slight angle for the strap on. She was looking into my face and had her hand on my head.

"Scaredy cat."

Rude.

She leaned back and started to go slowly. It felt really weird. Really weird. Being filled and then, slightly, unfilled? I'm a guy not a linguist, idk, that's just how it felt. But she started to slowly go deeper and ah, it started, to feel, pretty, alright. Not so bad. And ah, deeper and a little faster and I could feel it, it was so big and long and it was, going in and out and in and out and faster and ahhhhh. Hah, hah, ali, was ramping up. I could feel her pushing deeper into me, her hands on my hips, the sweat pouring from my body, her juices still on my muzzled lips. I felt myself beginning to start pouring out again and coating the strap on, it slid-

AH!

I felt like I'd been skewered for a second. Ali pushed it all the way in, so deep and I squirmed around it. Then she pulled it out so agonizingly slowly and slammed into me again. Like a giant piston, slowly back, slammed forward, slowly back, oh god. It felt, it felt so fucking good. Even muzzled my body was trying to moan, I couldn't help it.

More and more and more and more, it just kept going and, and, Ah ah ah Ah. I felt my body leaning into it, wanting it. I couldn't resist, I couldn't do anything. It had never felt so true. I was loving it, forcing into loving it, tied down unable to move, barely able to squirm, unable to so much as a talk and I was getting Fucked. Ali had gone off the deep end now and I felt like I was being absolutely jackhammered. I felt that same sensation from earlier build up, go through me and-

Ahhh

The world went white for a second and then as I felt myself still being pounded into a useless flesh heap, I think I actually blacked out for a second. I had become a hole, nothing more. Just something to be pounded into and out repeatedly, to be pistoned. It felt good, goood, goooooood,gooooooooooooooood, googogooooooo...

Mmmmm

My mind was becoming mush. Ali wouldn't stop, she fucked me until I couldn't know my own name, until I blacked out, until I came back, until it was starting to hurt, until it was starting to chafe, until I thought I somehow orgasmed again on top of the one I was still constantly feeling, until my eyes watered and my mouth panted like a dogs inside my head and then everything really went white and it was just pleasure and I felt my mind fraying....

I "woke up" a long time later to ali slapping me lightly across the face. Wait, no, that wasn't light at all. I just couldn't feel it but most people heads don't move that much from light slaps.

"Jason. Jason. Jason. Jason."

She just kept calling my name and slapping me periodically until I focused on her.

"Oh good, that took a while. You were really far gone. I was worried I'd have to come back."

I looked at her and could make out that the strap on was off. I knew this, because besides it not being in me, it was also in her hand.

"Look how good you did! Such a Good Girl. Yes you are."

The strap on had been black. Now it was so covered by what I can only assume was me that it was basically pure white. It was also dark outside. We had started at noon.

"Now, I'm not sure what to do next! I wanted to do anal..."

I screamed. I tried to scream. I failed.

"But we had just gotten done with the strap on. I felt something new was more than appropriate."

Anal would have been bad. The fact that ali had come prepared to do that, meant that it was an inevitability and it made me start to cry. What she actually pulled out next, made me want to weep.

"So let's go with the shock collar! It'll only shock you if you move, so don't worry. Oh! And I've got a feather for tickling you, a nice little bell in here, that's really just for aesthetic purposes, some breast pumps, a leash and oh, a funnel. I'm going to need to go the bathroom soon so that's for then. We won't even need to remove the muzzle for that, I don't think. Hmm, We'll have to see. I also have a few different dildo's and vibrator's, a water hose, some candles, some...."

The list went on and on and I came to realize something awful. Something horrible. I believed this would be a single time thing, I had believed in my loving girlfriend's guilty soul and believed this would just be intense sex. I was a fool. I had forgotten that for my girlfriend, love just means more. Not easier, more. And by all the god's, I was getting more proof now than ever before that she truly, truly, loved me and only my sub standard body had been holding her back.

I was in for a very, very rough few days...

"And even a horse cock dildo!"

Might want to make that a week or more, at least........