The Cream

Story Info
A mysterious cream and date changes Richard's life.
3.3k words
4.02
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: urtication of the penis with stinging nettles actually produces identical effects as the cream in the story. For more info search for "NettleHFO".

I must have been 24 when it happened. Currently between jobs, this average lower to middle class guy, not really that experienced with women. I had some free time to sieve through the jungle of all those different dating apps. The experience was very frustrating, sending hundreds of messages but getting only few replies, mostly from women I did not really prefer. I live in a large city though, so the possibilities seemed endless. And I was just hoping for that one day to meet a girl who was really worth it. But it seemed that day never really came.

Then on a Sunday evening, out of the blue I got a new message from her. I had never seen or written to her before and I checked out her profile. It didn't say much, like usual. But in her profile picture she wore a ball mask and a long sleek Victorian-themed dress, in which she looked really really gorgeous. The picture seemed to have been taken on some pretty expensive high-society event. She was 36 and had been a professor at some university, but is now working as CEO in some startup. Surely this woman was far beyond my league. But she picked me out of all people, so this must really be something here. Yes! This could be the woman of my dreams!

"Hi Richard, I think you are super cute. Can you meet me at 2pm tomorrow in Jeff's Cafe near the market?"

"OK, I will be there for sure!" I replied.

"Nice, there is one more thing though. I am a bit.. worried about certain things if it comes to intimacy. I will send you a cream. You have to apply it on your wiener exactly 30 minutes before you show up. It is just to be safe, you know, things could happen rather fast. If you get what I mean."

And then she sent me this picture of her throwing a kiss towards me. I mean, yeah, that's kind of odd to ask of someone before a first date. But she was so beautiful! I just didn't want to say or think anything that could spoil this. Even if I was just a plaything to her for an affair, it would certainly be worth it.

"Err, yes of course. I will send you my address. 2pm Friday at Jeff's it is then."

"Great <3"

Had I just been scammed to reveal my address? What was that fucking cream all about. I would find out very soon.

The next day the cream arrived with some expensive express delivery just at 1pm. I signed the package and applied it like she said at 1:30 after showering and started walking to the market. It didn't feel like anything, probably just some antibiotic stuff against STDs or something. This can only mean one good thing, right? But then half way there, my dick started to pulse and hurt really badly. I figured I must have had some kind of bad reaction to it, and cursed myself for being so careless. But the pain only lasted a minute or two and then it totally stopped being of significance to me. Got to man up here. Just forget about all this other stuff and concentrate on what is important. Be confident, how will I introduce myself, what topics to talk about, and so forth. That's all that counts.

I walked further, made myself forget about the pain and that fucking cream all together, and sat down in the cafe. She was not there, no one was there, I started to feel scammed. But it was only 1:58, so I just have to give it some more time. The cafe had huge glass windows from floor to ceiling and lots of people were walking by outside. It was very quiet, I felt lonely.

Then a woman entered the cafe. She was tall, had a lean long figure wearing sunglasses, boots and a long black coat that went almost to the floor. It was her, thank god. She sat down across from me at the table.

"Richard, is it? Hello, I am Emilia, nice to meet you."

She seemed strangely cold and professional in her manners. I tried to go along with the theme.

"So, are you still in school?"

"No, of course not. I am, err, in between jobs currently. My uncle offered me a desk job at his moving business, but you know, the pay isn't exactly what I imagined."

"Ah, interesting. And how do you like to spend your evenings at home?"

The conversation went on and she looked at her smart watch and sometimes pressed buttons. I got the settle feeling that she was interrogating me, and not genuinely interested to really get to know me. But maybe she is just a little bit eccentric, like, she was a university professor after all. She must be very intelligent. Those people can come off as stuck up and odd quite often.

A while into the conversation, she took off her large sunglasses and looked me in the eyes.

"So how do you feel now?" - she said with a suggestive and smirk undertone. Was it something positive I said that sparked her attention? Honestly, I didn't really know how I felt since I was so busy with making good conversation.

"Err, I, I..." - I stared into her eyes and she was just so beautiful. I couldn't really believe it. This high-class educated woman, talking to me, and her face was like a monument to perfection. Her eyes had this zeal and sharpness, like I have never seen it before. I couldn't even begin to understand what it meant, neither what it would do to my soul. It was overpowering, almost blinding, as if looking into an abyss of dimensions that totally transcended space and time as I knew it. She smiled at me. I had to evade her gaze and look on the floor to cope with it. What was going on with me? I felt strange, nervous, so aroused, but in all the excitement I just couldn't point my finger on it. Sure I had a hard on, but who wouldn't with such a beautiful woman.

"Pretty nice place here, isn't it?" - she said in a much friendlier and almost flirtatious voice.

I tried to get my shit together again: "Yeah, I.. strange that no one comes in here."

"Oh yes, I know. Not at this time for sure."

Our second orders arrived. I was still drinking my coffee, and she had ordered a huge bowl of spaghetti ice cream with extra cream.

I tried to make conversation, as I had barely gotten to know anything about her.

"So, what did you study at university?" - I asked.

"I did a double-major in biology and botany. Plants have always interested me and how they are used in traditional medicine. But primitive cultures are not all that interesting to me."

As she was talking much more friendly and relaxed now, she looked outside the window while eating her ice cream and I looked at her face really really closely. It totally blew my mind how mesmerizing it was to look at her mouth, licking off the ice cream from her lips over and over, the cream on her face, as if she deliberately coated her mouth in it to just arouse me. I became very very aroused, so aroused I could no longer follow what she was saying. She was so beautiful, her mouth and lips became the size of a mountain in my mind. The sloppy noises she made while eating, it gave me tingles in my brain over and over. It was as if watching the most insane porn I have ever seen in my entire life. I never wanted it to end. The arousal became overly excessive. I felt how my dick was tingling in my pants, and I just couldn't help it. What the fuck was wrong with me? Who is this woman? I tried to pull myself together. Like I really tried.

"... and after my masters, I felt that it would be better to do my PhD in biochemistry. At first I wanted to go for molecular biology, but this was really too theoretical for the kind of work I had in mind. You know, if you are already personally interested and invested in those kind of subjects, then the PhD is really not that hard. As a kid I was already reading so much literature about chemistry..."

At this point, I was sitting there like a shivering dog, totally intimidated, clenching my legs and arms together and trying to look normal. And all those people outside walking by, they could see us in the cafe through the large glass walls. I was looking down on the floor to not get more aroused. Then my gaze sprung back at her and I was just overpowered by it. My dick was tingling really really intensely, and I felt like with each word that she said to me she was literally stroking at my dick, up and down, up and down. And in so many other directions that should not even be possible, at least in this universe. Each movement and gesture she made, however small, it just sent me further and further into sexual excitement. And all this stuff that she was telling me about academia and her vast knowledge into those subjects, just triggered me further and further. As she was showing off her intelligence, which just made her so much more attractive beyond just the bare physical. I never expected this to be possible to any degree that could parallel what was happening right now. I was split between just succumbing to mindless arousal, and between forcing myself to listen to what she was saying, both of which options just further drove me into some kind of sex-driven insanity.

"Don't you eat your coffee cookie?" - she asked.

"... what? I.. no I don't.. do.. cookie." - I felt like what she said pulled me back to earth a bit.

She reached over the table to get the cookie, and her coat opened to reveal her breasts and cleavage. This is when I noticed that all this time my dick was still fucking tingling, as if being sucked and stroked in some higher dimensional space. And I now I was staring at her breasts. I was smelling her body odor, and it was godlike. No perfume, just this crazy feminine smell, it was like all I ever wanted and dreamed about. Oh my god, yes, what is this crazy situation, I just couldn't control myself. Yes, yes, just a little longer, please, oh my god it feels so good. Just a little closer. I felt so close to orgasm, like a real orgasm, what the fuck is going on? But then she sat down again, and her long coat closed up the magnificent view.

She was pressing buttons on her watch again, then looked out of the window.

"So you know, there is a lot of stuff you can do with chemicals from plants." - she laughed and ate her cookie.

It seemed like an eternity that she ate that god damn cookie. Her teeth moving in slow motion, her tongue licking her lips back and forth to clean them of crumbs, making them wet and shiny. I just stared and stared at her mouth and there I felt it coming again. The intense tingling in my pants, I just could not resist it. This must be what she wanted all along, why she was acting in this manner, why she was eating the cookie in that way in that moment! When she finished the cookie and started licking her fingers and lips even more vigorously, it sent me over the edge. With a cramped orgasm face, I let out a loud moan and just creamed my pants. She looked at me very happily and excitedly, and again started pressing buttons on her smart watch. As I looked at her, there was so much joy and satisfaction in her face. She seemed so proud of what has just happened, it seemed scary. Then it struck me.

"That fucking cream! What was in that fucking cream?"

She began laughing like a megalomaniac, almost grunting like a pig, enjoying all this power she has exerted over me and how she has humiliated me in public. It felt like she had just fucked me with a 14 inch dildo and was complimenting me for leaking cum and being able to take it all the way. But this sadistic crazy glow in her eyes just made her look even more beautiful and attractive than before.

"It is very simple - hahaha - it is a mixture of stinging nettle venom extract mixed with dimethyl pentoxide and some other chemicals. It can induce involuntary orgasms. But you already know that. Hahahaha."

"You,... little mister..., are my test subject."

"I never consented to this! Jesus Christ. I am not one of your lab rats..."

"But you liked it, didn't you?" - she said in a very deep erotic voice and bites her lips seductively. Even more powerful than she did before - "and you actually consented to this when you signed the delivery package."

"Yes, you really really liked it." - staring at me biting her finger and tilting her head slightly.

No I... - did I really like it? This is just fucking messed up. What the hell did I sign this morning? And where is this even going? I was suffering through this all this time and it was all her intent and doing. But look at her, wow, what kind of man wouldn't dream to get fucked by such a woman? And she fucked me really hard. More than anyone could have ever imagined. I feel this strong stinging resentment against her, but at the same time it also stings my heart in a way I have only known from my worst infatuations. Is this love, can it really burn so badly? How can I even begin to understand my feelings about her.

"You know... we are not finished, yet." - she said. And she looks at me with a sexy face and starts to brush her leg against mine.

That's when my attention snapped back again to my dick, which was still tingling like crazy. Like, when does this fucking cream even stop working? And all of this shit in a public cafe? All the people outside passing by could witness my agony. And her sitting there, in total sexual domination of me, by just eating and talking and being so so attractive. The sexual arousal, it was sucking me in again. And now it was pretty damn obvious how she was making sexy faces, the moves she made running her fingers over her face, almost letting out moans, tilting her head to the side and looking lustfully, just to elicit a sexual response from me. Like a real orgasm kind of response! Not talking much at all. It was too much watching her, being in this situation, feeling so helpless and humiliated. Yes, I really wanted this, I really enjoyed this. I admit it. Oh my god it felt so good, better than anything I had ever felt. She was taunting me now, and I was just sitting there helplessly staring at her and being a victim to the situation.

"I have to use the bathroom now." - she said.

And she stood up and took off her coat, exposing what has to be the most beautiful female figure in all of human existence. She was wearing a gray miniskirt, with tight cotton leggins and a tight black top that impressed on her body. She was rather lean, but her pelvic bone was unusually wide, so much that her belly separated in the middle, like a small protruding island, from her athletic pelvic area. Her legs were very exercised and contoured, creating a complex intricate shape that seemed just too hard to comprehend to spatial perception, as if they were an optical illusion. Her body looked perfect, more than perfect. It was impossible to endure with this tingling in my penis. She started searching for stuff inside her coat on the table, then checked her phone while standing and finally walked to the rest room, throwing a kiss at me in the process. Looking at her walking from behind and a low angle, it was just too much. I was close to having an orgasm again. Then she turned around and came back.

"Oh I forgot something."

She winked at me and leaned over the table again, to expose her breasts near my face and let me smell that godly scent. This was too much, I creamed my pants again and let out another tormented moan. She laughed, then pressed buttons again at her watch.

"Good boy. Let's see if you will set another record."

When she came back from the restroom, I was exhausted and just mesmerized by her, listening to her monologues about her scientific work and startup, in which she wanted to commercialize the orgasm cream by making bacteria produce the stinging nettle venom with CRISPR, along with some numbing agent against the initial pain. Her personality and power totally engulfed me, and I just craved this to happen more and more. I didn't want to be in control anymore, I wanted her to be in total control of me and my life and then just cum and cum over and over by just looking at her, smelling her and being around her. For whatever time I have known her and been with her, it just felt as if having never ending sex with her. From every single thing she told me about her life, to every single move she made, to just looking at her and listening to her. She was the ultimate sexual experience.

When we left the cafe, we walked for a while and it was time to part. The tingling in my dick started to feel less intense, so I guess the cream's effects finally came to an end.

"So, will I see you again?" - I asked her.

"No honey, unfortunately not. This is a blinded study and I need to find new test subjects."

She started to open her arms to hug me, seemingly to console me. As I was feeling her breasts press against me from the hug, I got very aroused again and felt ashamed of myself.

"But I can give you one more thing." - she whispered in my ear and laughed madly.

In the corner of the street, she took the friendly hug to press her breasts against me over and over and started moaning into my ear as if having an orgasm. I couldn't help myself and creamed in my pants again. She noticed and let out a huge moan in relief, followed by manic laughter. I had not expected that I would lose control this easily again.

"Bye, bye horny boy." - she said and went off laughing, amused and gratified.

I walked home and felt like I had been deeply violated, in a way I could never forget. For the rest of my life I would crave to replicate this experience, to meet women who are exactly just like her, to make this moment happen again. But I never did. Who she is and what she is, it had been burned into my mind forever and ever. Burning away the place in my heart to love any other normal average woman. And I was never able to find true joy and love in a normal relationship again, with just a normal girl. To genuinely love a woman again from my very heart, that's just how she must be. Like her and only her. This was the price I paid for just that single moment in my life. I wonder if she truly realized what she had done to me.