All Comments on 'The Creators: Epilogue'

by White_Walls

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn. I've been following since 2018 (mostly skimming to the sex bits tbh) and I never expected an ending like this. Even in an existence where you're free to choose whatever pain or pleasure you fancy for eternity, these characters still wrestle with their dysfunctional thoughts and behaviours. In the end, the only out is death. However, knowing this and that your identity when death comes is entirely down to you is oddly encouraging. I've been meaning to start therapy this month so I guess I'll find out for myself. Thanks for this. Can't wait to see what you do next.

Lexer747Lexer747over 2 years ago

> I honestly have no idea why any of you would read this far, but I am eternally grateful that you did.

No, thank you for posting this story, you didn't have to but I'm very happy you did.

I definitely enjoyed the existential ending, in my own life it has become a relatively dark cloud hanging over me and it always makes it a little bit brighter knowing there are other people out there who think about these larger questions. From my experience it also can take a fair amount of courage to speak about the bigger questions at all, so I'm extra grateful that you posted this story - maybe it is easier that it's through the guise of characters. Either way thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is brilliant. You’re dark, twisted and gifted. Truly entertaining and engaging literature. Thank you for the journey

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HA! Jokes on you, I'm already in therapy. On a serious note, thank you for writing this story, I can't express how much (or what) it has made me feel during all three books. I'm glad it ended this way.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

Thank you " White_Walls " . For the incredible entertainment , the laughter , the sadness , the crying , the horror , the reflections , the lessons , the truths . And so much more . You are a wonderous writer . So good . Thanks again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I first started this story earlier this year. I had read Queen Lavinia and honestly didn’t much like the twist ending, though I could understand why it needed to happen. When I reached the end of book two I stopped, because I couldn’t possibly imagine how the story could get darker or how I could even emotionally handle that. Some self-destructive feeling gripped me a few days ago and I binged the entire thing up until the end. This story is beautiful. I smiled at the biting humor, felt horror for the twisted realities, and I more than once had a tear or two to shed. And at this ending, the existential dread was just so relatable, but also in a way I hadn’t ever really thought about. I’ve never commented on a story before, but I had to here. You’ve crafting something remarkable, and I wanted to thank you for sharing it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

thanks! great read. great writing. i greatly appreciated the fun, the sex, the twists and unpredictability, and eventually, where it went. and honestly, the firmament framework is just about as valid as any, and more attractive than most, while being much more interesting. i think all 3 books took me like... i dunno, 3-4 days? 20 hrs? 35hrs? whatever. with your story we lived many lives. thats some damn good ROI, alas, im too tired to go fuck myself, but tomorrow... imma get some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhite_Walls@White_Walls
I write erotic novels because my imagination is vivid and fucked up, and if I keep those thoughts bouncing around in my head, I'll get brain cancer. So now, I'm putting them in your head. If you like debauched high fantasy, religion-gone-wrong, shameful incest or just boring o...