Supernatural Earth Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was movement in her belly and Beth froze in fear as she could feel the creature's spawn moving inside of her womb. They were slowly moving around and she could actually feel little pinprick brushes of their tiny minds to hers just like the creature. [happy] Hiiee! [playful] Hel-lo! They both sounded like children in her head. Then she felt their need to feed. The creature mentally reassured her that this was all normal.

At least they weren't calling her 'mom'; Beth wasn't sure if she'd be able to take that. Tears misted in her eyes and she cried softly inside of her breathing mask as she was not sure if she'd be able to handle birthing these things.

Briefly, she wondered why she had the urge to eat and drink again yet not have the urge to perform 'other' bodily functions. The creature gave her mental images that her waste was removed from her bladder and rectum while she slept and deposited elsewhere in the lake. The detached scientific part of Beth's mind had to admit that that was an efficient way to go about things.

The creature extended the feeding tube through her breathing mask. Beth latched onto it with her mouth and proceeded to suck the sweet nectar from it. A sudden alarming, horrifying thought ran through her head at the thought that she'd done it purely on instinct. Moments later she didn't care as the intoxicating nectar spurted into her mouth for her to consume.

Once she drank her fill, the feeding tentacle retreated and the ones in her pussy and ass flared to life. At the same time, her breasts were kneaded and massaged. What the hell, she thought, oh come on, I'm already knocked up with your spawn! She mentally projected to the thing.

[amusement] Nurturing... Growth... It replied as it continued stimulating her body. She had visions of prenatal vitamins at a pharmacy and of the creatures inside of her abdomen feeding off of them. Beth remembered that they said that they were hungry. She'd just assumed that they were already feeding off of her body somehow while in her uterus.

"Oh god," she gurgled as the pleasure spread over her again like a blanket. Beth wasn't sure how much more of this she could manage as the throbbing between her legs intensified. Two more tentacles snaked through the water towards her to gently caress her bare pubic area. Her body jerked with an involuntary spasm as the tentacles lightly touched her smooth skin. The pressure on her clit pulsated while her nipples were pinched, sending waves of erotic heat over her.

The blobs advanced again, traveling up the tentacle lodged inside of her tight pussy. Beth's chest heaved as she breathed hard. Her whole body tingled with anticipation of the impending climax once the blobs reached her. The rational part of her brain wanted this to be over. The pleasure part of her brain told the rational part to shut the fuck up.

"OOOOHHHHHH!" Beth cried out in ecstasy as she arched her back and splayed her thighs as wide as she could to welcome the nurturing fluid into her body. She felt a twinge in her pussy as the mass of thick liquid was forced into her. Her body jerked as it was wracked with pleasure when the orgasm smashed into her even harder than before. Her vaginal walls clamped down hard around the tentacle inside of it, milking it for the fluid inside. The tentacle pumped its fluid in spurts directly into her waiting womb sending wave after wave of erotic pleasure crashing over her with each one.

Beth's body tensed as she continued riding out the never-ending orgasm. It was then over almost as soon as it had begun. When she finally relaxed, head lolling forward in the water, she felt totally drained but her body was humming once again from the mind blowing sex, if one could call it that. Her heart was pounding so hard that she swore that it was going to burst. The tentacles inside of her stilled and the ones covering her breasts stilled. Delirious and hungry again, she couldn't help but wonder why as the creature just fed her not that long ago.

[educating] Body Works Harder... the creature told her as it extended the feeding tentacle inside of her breathing mask. Beth numbly took it into her mouth to start sucking on it to free the nectar. The creature showed her images of all of her nourishment going straight to her abdomen to care for the offspring. She was wondering how this creature came to be in the first place as she fed. The thoughts were soon pushed from her mind as she suckled on the sweet nectar from the creature once again.

[calm] Sleep... More Later... the creature rumbled gently as it retracted the feeding tentacle. Beth was happy to oblige as she slipped back into unconsciousness.

*

"AHHHH!" Beth cried out as she awoke to a sudden sharp cramp in her abdomen. She doubled over in pain but was snapped back into position from the creature's binding tentacles. Another cramp followed the first. Oh god... they're coming, she thought fearfully.

[pride] It Is Time... the creature told her. It rotated Beth so that she was in a reclining position. It parted and stretched her legs out wide. It allowed her arms to float freely to each of her sides, but still kept them wrapped up. Beth had a feeling that she was in a gyno's chair. The tentacle inside of her pussy shrank in size and slid out of her. At the same time, the tentacles covering her breasts retracted. She felt goose bumps arise all over as her sensitive parts were once again exposed to the water. The three tentacles went down to her crotch where the ones on her breasts spread her pussy lips wide and the vaginal tentacle merely hovered there, waiting.

"AH!" Beth screamed as another round of contractions hit her and she went with the urge to bear down. Another couple of contractions later and she felt relief as suddenly something popped out of her. The waiting tentacle next to her pussy caught it and sent it floating up Beth's body toward her chest. She couldn't get a good look at it as another wave of contractions came. Her face scrunched up as she gritted her teeth and bore down. Another pop as another thing came out of her and she sagged with relief while gasping for air. No more cramps or contractions came. That wasn't so bad, she thought as she'd imagine that it'd be a lot worse. A scene from Aliens played in her mind

[amusement] Perfected Method... the creature told her while giving her flashes of their history with humans. Its kind had indeed perfected the method in which to reproduce, making it as pleasurable and comfortable for their human hosts as possible. After all, it was easier to repeat the process later on when the hosts are willing.

The smaller creatures that she'd just birthed swam up to her breasts and latched on. Beth looked at them with wide eyes as each one took their own tit to suckle on. Right, she thought, feeding. She was too exhausted to say anything. However, she watched with morbid fascination as they tiny things wrapped their tentacles around her breasts and began to squeeze them from base to tip while their tiny mouths sucked on her nipples. Oh my god they're milking me! The sensation was oddly pleasurable for her and her eyes fluttered close as she let out a lusty moan.

She opened her eyes back up when she felt herself moving. The creature was putting her back into her original position. Beth let out a squeak when a tentacle invaded her pussy once more. The tentacles that had been on her breasts snaked back up to cup them, holding them in place for the feeding offspring. She looked down and saw that her belly was still swollen, albeit it was down to the six month pregnancy size. The tentacles in her ass and pussy began to pulse and throb again.

WHAT? AGAIN? Her mind screamed out as the creature resumed fucking her. NO!

[educating] More Needed... Not Many Survive... the creature responded. She was greeted with images of the offspring meeting all kinds of grisly ends; caught in fishing nets, mistaken for squid, octopi, and jellyfish and therefore killed, caught in boat propellers, natural disasters, man-made disasters... the list went on. Beth got the impression that one in about every hundred survive to make a new lair elsewhere in the world. One in about every one hundred of those were then killed off by those who would hunt them down or some other calamity.

Beth had a sinking feeling that she was going to be down in this underwater cave for a long while. Minutes later she wasn't thinking of such things as she was screaming her head off with another mind-blowing orgasm.

*

The cycle continued for four more times until there were a total of ten creatures birthed. The creature was massaging her belly with flattened tentacles while the last two of its offspring totally drained her breasts of milk. It felt good, but Beth was numb all over. She didn't have any clue how long she had been a captive breeder for the creature. Her mind was sluggish and her limbs felt like Jell-O. She did manage to note that her body was returning back to its normal proportions and that made her feel a bit better. Even her ass and pussy were back to their original tightness. The creature explained to her that it was a by-product of its secretions. There was a time that it was regarded as the fountain of youth.

Beth stored the information in her head for future use and possible research. Right now all she was thinking about resting for a week after this was all over. She was tired and sore to the point that she swore that she'd be walking bow-legged for a month.

The creatures sucking on her breasts finished, expressed their gratitude to her, and swam off toward the creature. Beth felt an odd sense of longing now that her breasts were bare again. They didn't remain that way for long. Tentacles moved toward her to start assaulting them while the tentacles that were massaging her belly went back for her crotch. Her arms and legs were suddenly splayed out spread-eagle. She jerked when the two tentacles penetrated her pussy and ass hard simultaneously. Beth looked at the creature with wide-eyed fear. "I thought that we were through," she cried out.

The walls reverberated as the creature chuckled again. [amusement][gratitude] This Is... How Humans Say... One For Road... It flashed images to her of other humans getting the most exquisite sex of their lives.

Beth suddenly understood as the tentacles inside of her now started actively thrusting as opposed to their mere throbbing and pulsating earlier. There was to be one last orgasm and the creature was doing it entirely for her benefit as a way of saying 'thank you for the use of your body'. It was how it and its kind were able to continue propagating their species through the use of humans.

More tentacles came out to tease her erogenous zones all over her body. Two snaked around the base of her breasts to gently squeeze while the two that had started earlier were rhythmically flicking at her nipples. She let out a deep, guttural moan as she unconsciously rolled her head back and arched her back. Another tentacle found its way to her cleavage and started to vibrate while one wrapped her floating hair up to keep her head in that position. There were a few more teasing her around her pelvis. Another one was vibrating against her shaven mound. A couple even ran up and down her back like a lover's embrace. Beth's mouth felt empty. To her horror and surprise she was opening and closing it like a gaping fish; she actually wanted her mouth filled with something. The creature got the idea and shoved the feeding tentacle down her mouth and throat and proceeded to fuck her orally with it.

Beth was in heaven as all of her pleasure zones were stimulated as one. Her body seemed to take on a life of its own as it gently swayed in the water responding to the tantalizing touches. The tentacles inside of her increased in speed and soon she was whimpering with pleasure constantly as the one in her pussy constantly hit her g-spot.

Her body tensed and her eyes scrunched tight. Her muscles strained and relaxed as she was pleasured all over. She was breathing hard to the point of panting through flared nostrils. The creature sensed her impending climax and had all three tentacles inside of her start to throb and spurt at the same time. Beth's eyes bugged out at the sudden gush of fluids into her. The tentacle in her mouth just blew its nectar straight down her throat so far that she didn't even need to swallow. Beth screamed and her world went white as her body exploded into the best orgasm ever.

Beth's body jerked involuntarily and she thrashed uncontrollably in the water as the orgasm took over her nerve and motor function. The creature continued fucking and stimulating her the entire time as the orgasm continued on and on. Her abdomen felt as if it were doing crunches on their own and her breasts heavy as they swelled to the point that she thought that they were going to burst from just the orgasmic sensation alone. Her screams of ecstasy continued on until her throat was raw.

Even when she relaxed and hung limp in the creature's tentacles, Beth's body continued to tremble and shudder from the pure bliss that it had just experienced. Numbly, Beth realized that through this entire process the creature was just holding back of to what it could do to the human body. The orgasms at first had only been warm ups and the orgasms that happened since were just merely by-products of its reproduction cycle. This was its full ability to please a human woman.

She didn't want to admit it but damn that felt good.

Beth normally felt drained at first as she had been every time after an orgasm but this time was different; she felt energized and renewed as if she could run a marathon. She looked up at the creature with a questioning look. [educating] Vitalizing Nectar... it rumbled softly as Beth got images of energy drinks in her head.

The tentacles, save for the one wrapped around her waist and the one acting as her breathing mask, all retreated. For the first time since being drug down to the creature's underwater lair she could move her arms and legs on her own again. [calm]Time To Go Back... it told her as it pushed her out of the cave.

Beth felt the cool water hit her body as she left the cave at the bottom of the lake. She blinked her eyes as the sunlight from the surface hit her. The creature shot her up to the surface just as fast as it did when he drug her down in the first place. Beth's body broke the surface near the cabin and the tentacles took her all the way to the shore. Once she was lying on the beach five feet from her towel and beach bag, the tentacles unwrapped themselves off of her and retreated back into the water.

She laid there on her stomach on the beach for a while, unable to move. The sun was directly overhead while she stayed motionless for a minute trying to catch her breath. Everything was bright at first as her eyes readjusted. Her brain was going a mile a minute as she processed what had happened. Beth then let out a wail of anguish, fists pounding the sand as she realized that she'd just helped birth ten more of those things in the water. She curled into a tight ball, hugging her knees and cried for a good ten minutes.

Beth managed to get ahold of herself as another thought hit her. She scrambled over to the bag to get her watch. Her eyes went wide when she read the date display on it. "Five Days," she breathed with horror. She'd been down there for nearly a week! That creature had used her for that long? She looked back toward the water in fright as if the creature's tentacles would be coming back up for her soon. Instead, she saw big, leafy looking lily pads in the center of the lake that hadn't been there before.

The creature's voice rumbled in her mind. [calm] Must Sleep Now... Recharge... it told her. She got images in her head of the creature doing this before; taking humans down to use them for the process before returning them to the surface. The lily pads were the creature's solar receptors as it harnessed the sun much like photosynthesis. It couldn't sustain the process for anything over a week as it has to produce the nectar, prepare the seeds, and instruct the new young during its sleep cycles. It had only used her for five days as it expended a lot of energy to snag her and keep her restrained. Besides, humans wear out eventually and the creature could not sustain them underwater indefinitely.

Beth frowned at the 'preparation of the seed' point. [instructing] Need Both To Reproduce... it said. She noted that the creature was communicating clearer and in longer sentences now. She was shown the process. It needed the seed from human men and the ova from human women in order to make a new creature. They injected their own DNA into the male sperm and used the sperm as a delivery system into the female eggs. The most efficient process was to take a male/female pair of humans below so that the creature did not have to use up the sperm reserves that it builds up over the years. Beth got visions of multiple couples being taken down for the process.

[sleepy] Will Contact When Needed Again... the creature told her.

Beth shook her head vigorously. "NO!" She screamed out to the water, gathering up her towel in front of her body as if she could somehow use it to shield herself from the creature. "Leave me alone! You kidnapped me! You RAPED me!" she cried, tears streaming down her face.

[guilt][regret][sorrow] Was Necessary... We Needed To Reproduce... was the reply she got. She was shown that the people who had rented the cabin house from her parents usually were willing participants. The recent onslaught of natural disasters around the world killed off many of its kind; more so than usual. The creature and the others like it were now in reproduction overdrive since their numbers had dwindled considerably in the last year alone. [sorrow] Caretakers and Donors Not Here For Some Time... it then showed her the cabin lying empty for some time.

Beth felt a twinge of regret on that since even her and her parents had not come here for a vacation for some time due to the economy. She got glimpses of the regular renters not coming for same reason even though they heard the creature calling out for them. [despair] Need New Caretakers...

Wait... Caretakers? Beth thought. The creature showed it images of her parents, nude, entering the water hand-in-hand to be taken down below. Beth scrunched her eyes up and shook her head. It wasn't possible. There was no way that her parents could be party to this creature's machinations. "NO!" she screamed in denial at what she'd seen, tearing for the house. "NOOOOOOOOO!"

***

Chapter 3: Friends on a Beach

*

A/N: Originally published 12/11/13 under my former screen name.

*

Nicole bounded into the apartment that she shared with her college roommate, Christine, eager to get her swimsuit and beach bag. Christine was on the couch, engrossed in yet another textbook for a course that she planned on taking for the second half of the summer semester. "What's got you so excited?" she asked, looking up from the book, curious. But the redhead didn't even stop as she went by straight to her room to get her things.

"Found out from my boyfriend about this new beach that opened up earlier in the season!" Nicole's excited voice came back from her room. "Ya gotta come with me to check it out! It's this semi-private clothing optional beach up the coast. He might meet us there later. He's been dying to meet you." She blurted out in a rush.

Christina half heard her. "Pass," she mumbled, going back to her reading. "I got studying to do." She'd been a bit depressed since her best friend on the swim team, Bethany, graduated last semester. Christina busied herself in her schoolwork ever since.