All Comments on 'The Credit Card Caper Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
the burned car...

contains evidence, either accelerant or traces of ropes or attachments. This begs the questions: If not Alicia Foster, who's body was really in the burnt car? Why would she fake her own death? AND, who's the invisible "Mary Hathaway", Was that Alicia's new ID? Is there a CIA connection?

As for the call-girl, no ideas, so far...is there a link between the 2 cases? Don't think so....

Thank you for this new episode...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
happy hooker

I would think the happy hooker was in the burned out car. the so called dead wife ran out

of money from the trust fund. who faked the crash and why is any ones guess.

good start, hope it is not as long as some of tales you write.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
Is reading other stories

not in the series required in order to know what is going on? It seems there are multiple references to characters or events not a part of the events and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don the only provider of cock

Amongst the main characters? It is getting old that Don provides most of the cock to these women. Have these women fuck other men.

Other than that I am enjoying your stories.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good start. The obvious is the missing call girl's in the car and Alicia's alive but knowing you that's too obvious.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES