The Creepy Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samera was surprised at the dress as she had never worn anything like this ever before. The pantyhose were fishnet and the dress was so short for her. It came just above her knee. English girls would find this conservative but for Samera this was too revealing. She was worried about how exposed she looked but she thought it was so nice of Graham to buy her the dress and she barely made enough money to afford the rent and bills.

She did not want to let down Graham and would wear the dress for him as she eagerly anticipated their next class. Samera got dressed for the class but found it really tight fitting and her curves were on show more than ever before. Also whenever she moved the dress would ride up. She thought to herself at least it would not tear apart like her kameez. She stared at herself in the mirror; the dress clung to her body like a body suit. It was weirdly odd and exciting sight to see herself in a hijab and such a dress.

Graham had escalated things a little too quickly the week before and he wanted to slow it down this week. He wondered if she thought about him the way he did about her. She was young and beautiful but he was old and ugly.

"You look so beautiful," commented Graham loudly and he saw Samera blush. Seeing her still have the hijab on with the dress only made his cock harder. She was breaking all sorts of norms for him without questioning it all that much.

"Thank you for dress Mr. Graham. It is so pretty." Samera said.

"Can I have a closer look?" Asked Graham and Samera nodded. Graham went over to her and ran his hands over the shoulders of the dress and down her back. She seemed to bite her lip at the touch but this only made Graham bolder and he lightly brushed her fat ass before running his hands over the side of her breasts. He so wanted a firmer touch but he knew if he moved too strongly too soon she would back away. He had to keep gently pushing her.

This week Graham showed her a more formal dancing as they were stood apart and the only contact seemed to be his hand on her hips. Graham wanted her to feel special this week like she was a princess. He could not help but notice that the dress was riding up quite high as they danced to the point that he could see her panties. This made it harder for Graham to control his perversions.

Samera would always pull down the dress but as soon as they did the steps it would ride up again. Despite wanting to keep control Graham could not help but let his hand slide from her hip to her pantyhose covered ass from time to time. If there was ever a misstep he made sure that he rubbed her between her legs with his thigh as that was the most contact he was getting. It was taking all his strength to control the pervert within.

It was getting towards the last quarter of the session and Graham suggested they introduce a little twirl at the end. Samera was a little worried after the incident last time but she also loved the feeling of being twirled. It made her feel like she was in an old Bollywood movie. Samera also loved dancing with Graham as it awakened something sensual inside of her and she was hoping for more contact this week.

They did the dance again but in the end Graham held her arm up and twirled her out before pulling her back in. The first time she lost her foot and fell with her back into Graham.

Graham instinctively saw this as an opportunity. He groped her breasts as he held her up. Samera pressed her ass against Graham's crotch without thinking. The dress had ridden up and it was only the pantyhose and her panties that were pressing against Graham's crotch. She pushed up against him a little longer than could be considered incidental. Samera apologized for losing her footing.

"That is what practice is for," Graham told her. They tried it a few more times and Samera was able to keep her footing.

"One last time and then we finish," said Graham and Samera was disappointed that it was ending. This was the best part of her week and she wanted it to last forever. On the last dance as Samera was twirled back into Graham her dress had ridden up again but this time she fell into him knocking him over.

Graham quickly grabbed her tits and squeezed hard as he fell down and Samera fell on top of him. The way Samera landed she was basically straddling him and her face was next to Graham's. Graham still had his hands on her breasts as he squeezed a few more times pretending he was still trying to get his bearings. For Samera she was for some unexplained reason grinding against Graham as she was on top of him.

Samera looked at Graham and she felt this urge to kiss him. She did not know where it was coming from and she did not understand what she was feeling. Before she could act Graham began to steady her having now stopped groping before he went too far.

"Today was really good. Did you enjoy it?" Asked Graham as they both got to their feet.

Samera was still a little lost to her thoughts as she glanced at his crotch. She did not know what was happening to her and why she was thinking such things. She felt such a high after their classes that she could not explain. But she was mesmerized by the seemingly large size of it. Telling herself that something that large could not exist, if it was real then it dwarfed her husband's.

"Yes. Today really good. So much fun." She said as she found speaking with Graham also improved her English.

"Was the dress good?" Graham asked as he rubbed the material of it just over her nipple.

"Yes. Good. But keeping coming up." She said.

"Oh really? I did not notice." Graham lied to her. "Maybe I will ask the dance class to find what is best for dance practice." Graham said.

"No. No. You spend so much already." Samera said feeling guilty as she thought she sounded ungrateful.

"No. Do not worry. I want you to be comfortable in practice." Graham said as he put his arms on her shoulders trying to reassure her. Samera began to feel more comfortable with his touches despite knowing it was wrong for a man that was not her husband to touch her. Whilst Graham's mind was busy working on his evil plans to seducing this innocent naive hijabi who did not understand the game he was playing or her own building desires.

Graham wanted to see Samera as exposed as possible and he wondered how he may do this. At the dance class they often sold clothes for women taking part. He saw a one piece leotard type that buttoned at the bottom which was accompanied by thick black tights. He bought them for Samera and thought it would be good to see her in something so form fitting.

He was in his bedroom inspecting what he had bought and then a thought occurred to him. The tights were so thick it would not be possible to see her legs he thought. The next day he bought fishnet tights and swapped them with the thick black tights. The truth was Samera was so naive and he could simply tell her this is what the other girls wore.

"The dance instructor said these are the best clothes for women." Graham lied as he handed the bag to Samera. Samera did not look inside the bag while she was with Graham as she thought it would be rude. She never had a man buy her gifts so the way Graham treated her made her feel special.

"Thank you so much Mr. Graham. You are so kind." Samera said. She did not know what she was thanking him for just yet and the surprise awaited her.

Once she was in her room she opened the bag to discover just what Graham had bought. She had her hand over mouth as she saw the one piece leotard type thing. She could never wear this. She could not believe English girls wore this in public to classes. But how could she say no to Graham? She had already complained about the dress and he went out of his way to speak to his instructor and buy clothes for her. She was in a dilemma and she did not want to seem like an ungrateful brat. She was worried about upsetting Graham after he had been so kind. What if he thought she was ungrateful and asked her to move out? Her gut instinct was to say no that this was too far, it was would be so sinful. Yet she did not say no rather decided to mull over it a little.

The next few days she thought it over and over. Even while at work she would think about him and how he would feel if she rejected his gift. The more she thought about it the more she began to come around to the idea of wearing it. She would be in the privacy of her home and only Graham would see. He was not a stranger but a friend that wanted to help her.

Graham always intended to seduce Samera but now he had other thoughts. He wanted to play on this submissive personality she had. He had always wanted his wife to be submissive but she was too set in her ways. Samera was a sexual blank canvas and she had a tendency towards submissiveness already. He promised himself to not let her know his sexual intentions until he knew he had brought out her submissiveness.

As the day drew near Samera found herself becoming excited once more. It was the one day she looked forward to most in the whole week.

Samera wore a bra under the leotard but it was rather tight. She was lucky that it had a high neck and her breasts were fully covered but it meant the leotard was too tight for a bra and she needed a bra as she was worried about her leaking breasts. The leotard stuck to her body and she was worried the buttons keeping it together would break free. Once again she had her hijab on, somehow thinking that having that would negate the sinfulness of it all, when in reality it just added to it. She was so nervous about dancing in front of Graham in such an outfit but she resolved herself and she always enjoyed their lessons.

"You look good enough to eat," commented Graham and the odd phrase brought a giggle from Samera as she enjoyed the compliment. Graham ran her through some simple dance steps and they just had a bit of fun.

Samera was beginning to become uncomfortable in her bra so much so that she had to unhook her bra and it did not escape Graham's attention. Mid way through the session Graham suggested they try the twirl again but with a little twist. Samera always liked doing the twirl and she always enjoyed when their bodies came together. Graham suggested that she needed to learn to lift her legs as it was important in ballroom dancing. An easy way of doing this would be to wrap it around him so she could use him for support. Samera liked that he was always trying to improve her and ease her into it. She thought he was such a good teacher and could not fathom his real intentions.

He twirled her out and then pulled her back in. Their bodies were pushed close together by this move. Samera's legs were spread as she wrapped her leg around Graham and they would meet crotch to crotch. She could feel his big hard erection against her ever moistening pussy. Her breasts would press into his chest as Graham would hold her from behind.

Graham was ever present and never missed an opportunity to grope her and he enjoyed feeling her ass under the pretence of holding her. Samera was beginning to lose herself in the dance and she found herself holding the position against his erection and even pressing herself against it. She found an arousal taking over her.

Graham noticed this and his touches became bolder over her ass. At one stage he was running his fingers over the buttons holding the leotard together from her crotch. She did not seem to notice his ever more confident touches and she seemed to be a horny state. On the next twirl Graham gently opened one of the buttons and Samera was so lost in her own mind that she did not correct it. As she came back again it only made Graham bolder and he unbuttoned the last two buttons.

Samera was not aware of what had happened as she continued to twirl as led by Graham. Graham was now ogling her wet panties behind the fishnet tights which were almost see through. As they now came together the contact was more pronounced and Graham could feel Samera grind more obviously against his hard dick.

"Mmmmmmm," This time she was unable to contain the moan that escaped from her lip.

Graham grabbed her ass tighter and even tore the fishnet stocking a little to expose her panty covered ass. As Samera was twirled back Graham stepped back so that there would be a misstep from Samera and she fell into him backwards. Her fat ass was grinding against Graham's hard dick. As Graham grabbed both of her breasts as he pretended to lose balance. In doing so he made sure he lifted the cups of her bra over her breasts. Samera was off balance and unable to correct her bra as she felt Graham squeeze her breasts as he tried to keep his balance. He did this a little longer than he should have but Samera did not seem to find it suspicious and thought he was just trying to balance himself. Plus she secretly enjoyed the feeling of her tits being squeezed like that.

After they both got their balance back, Graham reluctantly let go of her breasts. He could not take his eyes off the state Samera was in. Her leotard was undone, her tights torn and her naked breasts pressing against the fabric of the leotard. In that moment he desperately wanted to fuck her but he knew there was much further to go with her.

He could not stop thinking about her large breasts and she looked in such a state as tissues were spread all over the inside of her leotard and the bra was out of place. But what he could not take his eyes off were the two wet spots around her nipples which made the fabric of the leotard see through.

She realized her state and quickly covered herself with her hands before leaving in a hurry. She ran to her room out of breath. She was so embarrassed by her milky breasts she had always stuffed her bras with tissues to avoid this issue but she was so clumsy tonight that she fell and her bra came loose. It was her own fault for unhooking the bra. She liked having Graham's hands on her body and especially her breasts. She wished it was more than an accident but she knew Graham was a gentleman and he would never do anything like that deliberately. It was caused more by her silly way of dressing.

That night Graham was obsessed with her breasts he could not believe she was lactating. It was so obvious now that he thought about it. It was less than 12 months ago she gave birth and she always stuffed her bras. She did not need to make them look any bigger as they were already humungous. He felt so stupid for missing the signs.

The next night Samera was working, so Graham was a man on a mission. He rifled through her belongings, he did not know exactly what he was looking for but he would know once he saw it. He had looked in all the drawers but saw nothing. He then saw a little bag in the corner of the room and he smiled as he found what he had been looking for. She had a manual plastic breast pump. It pained him the idea of her breasts being milked by this plastic thing and the milk being wasted. He snapped a key component off but made sure it was small enough that she would not notice. The next morning she seemed tense and agitated after work.

"Samera, are you ok? You do not seem yourself." Graham asked with a pretence of innocence.

"Mr. Graham, I have a problems." She said but too embarrassed.

"What problem? I want to help you." He said trying to coax it out of her.

"It is too embarrassing. I cannot." She said as she avoided making eye contact. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"You do not look good. I promise I will help and I will not judge." He said trying to put her at ease. His words and demeanor had put her at ease, she felt foolish for trying to hide it from him. He had been nothing but helpful and fair ever since she had moved in.

"I will show you," she said before going to her room and returning with the breast pump Graham had damaged last night.

"What is this?" he asked feigning ignorance.

"It is pump but not working. Look." She said as she tried to demonstrate. Graham moved closer to inspect it.

"No. It does not look good. But what is this for and why would it upset you so much?" He asked still playing dumb, he wanted her to come out and say it.

"It is too embarrassing," she said as she turned away becoming shy once again. Flashes of the way his hands felt on her body, and how wet she had become whenever she danced with him. Her eyes darted down to his crotch, hoping to see that large bulge, and she was not disappointed as it was right there. It only made her blush even more.

"Ya Allah, meri saath yeh kiya hora hei? (Ya Allah, what is going on with me?)" She thought to herself.

"You need to tell me so I can help you," Graham asked liking the shy reaction she had.

"For my breast milk," she finally said in a quiet and pained tone. A tear streaked down her delicate cheeks.

"That is nothing to be embarrassed about. It is natural. Why are your crying?" Graham asked.

"It is so much pain, Mr. Graham." She said.

"You don't always need a breast pump or baby to relieve the pressure." Graham said cryptically.

"What you mean?" She asked.

"I can help you so it doesn't hurt. I don't like seeing you so upset." He said trying to angle his way into sucking her tits.

"I don't know. I will try to some sleep." Samera said as she turned to go to bed.

Graham let her go to bed feeling his plans were not quite working. It was a couple of hours later that he heard her scream out in pain. He went to her door and knocked on it.

"Samera, what happened? Are you ok?" Graham asked out of concern despite it being his evil plans that put her in this position.

She just groaned in response.

"I am coming in." Warned Graham. As he opened the door he saw Samera clutching her breasts. "Too much pain" she groaned. She was just wearing a t shirt with no bra and only had panties on, she did not have her hijab on, but the room was rather dark and dim so he could not see her hair properly. Her nipples were clearly visible as they were so engorged they seemed ready to pop. The t shirt was soaked with her milk.

Graham found something come over him, he wasn't going to wait around for her permission to come closer. He could not let such a golden opportunity pass.

"I can't see you like this. I am going to help you no matter how disgusting or wrong it is." Graham said acting as though he was doing it for her good. Graham tore her shirt as an animal hunger came over him. He began suckling like a baby as he felt the milk drain into his mouth, his cock was the hardest it had ever been.

"MR...GRAHAMMM!" Samera squealed in shock and pleasure as the older white man devoured her breasts. As the milk began to drain the tension in Samera began to release and he felt her body began to relax. The groans and winces were now replaced by pleasurable moans as she enjoyed his lips on her nipples. Graham became a little bolder and began to squeeze her breasts gently as he sucked on her nipple. He alternated between the breasts to try and ease the painful feelings to something much pleasurable.

He could sense Samera squeeze her legs together in an attempt to increase the pressure on her clit. He knew that she was now getting horny and his sucking went from gentle and soft to a little stronger and he even nibbled at her nipple which brought louder moans from her lips. Samera was losing herself to her lust. She had never had a man feed on her breasts in this way and she could not help but think of the most deplorable things. Her hand reached out and began to run across the length of his hard dick that was straining against his boxers. She did not know why she was behaving in such a way but she received wave after wave of pleasure he suckled on her nipples. The little biting though was driving her crazy. She had lost count of the number of mini orgasms she had already had. As he milk became dry she felt another stronger orgasm go through her body as she squeezed Graham's cock really hard almost expecting it to pop.