The Creepy Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YA ALLAH!! MR GRA..HAM...CUMMING..I...CUMMINGG" she moaned out loud as her body started to shake violently. Graham almost burst in his pants, hearing cum out loud, he could feel her mini orgasms from before, but hearing declare it out loud was something else.

As she came down from her orgasm Graham got up, he desperately wanted to fuck her right there and then but once again showed great restraint.

"How are you feeling now?" asked Graham as he watched her chest heave in and out, admiring her beautiful large breasts.

"Really good. Thank you." She spoke as she was out of breath as she came down from her first ever orgasm.

"I will buy another pump for you so you do not have this problem again," Graham assured her as Samera became a little disappointed. She did not know why but she did not want to use a pump ever again after what she had just experienced. She was still convulsing a little from the experience.

Graham left her to sleep as she had to be at work in a few hours. But Samera was in a strange mood. She was still naked wearing the torn shirt as she did not have the energy to leave the bed and change. She tried to sleep but kept bumping the hand between her legs. She was feeling restless. She did not understand what was wrong with her. She kept touching herself between her legs. She had never masturbated before but she kept touching the spot that felt so good. She thought about Graham's large cock that she had been squeezing earlier as she began to press harder and harder against that spot. She did not know what was happening to her body but she now had a hand inside her panties as she began to press that spot harder and harder. She was so wet down there as moans escaped her lips.

"Oh Graham. Oh Allah." Were the only words that would escape her lips as she felt that feeling of euphoria that came with an orgasm. Although it was not as strong as when Graham was sucking on her tits. Graham had made her cum more in one night than her husband ever had during their marriage.

She was finally able to sleep as some tension left her body. Graham had been listening from outside her door with his cock in his hands as she stroked himself to her moans. He came so hard when he heard her moan his name. He had always hoped to create some kind of attraction in his perverted way but never expected it to happen. When she awoke in the evening Graham had her breast pump ready and they spoke no more of it.

During the week Samera mentioned that the leotard was too tight around her upper body. She meant her breasts but was unable to say it. Graham told her he would find something more suitable.

Graham bought a looser leotard with a low neck line that would expose her breasts a lot more. Graham gave her the leotard the day before the dance rehearsal. He had told her that she should not wear a bra with such clothing. Samera felt so special that Graham bought her things as soon as she mentioned it. She had been thinking about him more and more. Her thoughts had changed from friendship to something else.

She wore the leotard the next day as they were ready for their lesson. Graham could not believe the sight before him as Samera wore the leotard over the fishnet tights. Her nipples looked so engorged and ready to be sucked. She looked obscene as her nipples poked out of the leotard. There was so much tit flesh on show due to the low cut leotard. She had this strong desire to please him, after everything he had done for him the least she could do was wear the clothes that he had brought her, plus she had her hijab on, which in her mind made it look less lewd. Graham had worn tight fitting shorts as he wanted his erection on full display for Samera.

Graham was instantly hard. Today he wanted to do more of the hip dancing they had done in their first lesson for one reason only. He knew there was a sexual attraction and he wanted to push her to a breaking point.

He rotated his hips and Samera's eyes kept getting drawn to the erection in his shorts. There were times she could not take her eyes off it. Graham kept checking out her ass as she rotated her hips. She had such a great ass and he loved watching it rotate. He wanted to bury his face in that ass. He would love to eat it for hours.

He came up behind her as they rotated together. Samera was trying to match the movements of Graham and he held her hip as they rotated in a simultaneous action. Samera was unsure of her movements and kept pressing back into him so she could match his movements. At least that is what she told herself. She could feel his hard cock against her ass and it only encouraged her to push back harder. She loved the feeling of him next to her and she wished the dance lessons would last longer. Graham placed her hands on his hips so she had support.

Samera had subconsciously hooked her thumbs into Graham's shorts and boxers as they continued their movements. Graham was getting so turned on by the movements and he found himself humping against Samera's fat ass. He could feel her bump back and he knew the feeling was mutual. Samera began to feel some cramp in her leg and fell forward. Graham also fell forward as she had a hold of his shorts.

Graham landed on top of her as he grabbed both of her breasts pushing her leotard aside in the process. Samera looked back to find that Graham's shorts and boxers had both been removed and that hard cock she had been dreaming about was before her eyes. She was lost in thought and subconsciously licked her lips as she took in the hard cock. It was thick, large, had veins protruding out of it, and it was so white. It was uncut too, she had never seen such a large cock before. It made her husband's cock look like a little worm, her eyes were wide with shock, and she didn't know what size it could be.

What she did know what that she wanted it so desperately. She was brought back to reality as Graham got up and pulled his clothes together before asking if she was okay, she was a little disappointed to see it disappear from view. Graham had a taste of her tits and he wanted so much more now. She had not still not corrected herself and her tits were still out of the leotard. She realized her obscene state and corrected herself quickly.

"My leg hurting," she said as Graham realized she was suffering from cramp. He came over and stretched out her leg and massaged it. She began to calm down and her leg felt much better but she was enjoying the massage and let Graham continue ad Graham began to continue up her thighs. She did not complain and let Graham continue.

Her lack of objection was not lost on Graham and he began to brush her pussy lips. The only sound she made was a soft moan and this encouraged Graham. He massaged her leg as he stretched out one finger and massaged her clit. Her eyes were closed as her moans became more frequent. Graham could sense her arousal building and he abruptly stopped. "Your leg seems much better now. Shall we do a few more steps before we call it a day?"

Samera started to come to her senses. "Yes. Yes. Mr. Graham." She said still in an aroused state and was hurried along more than anything.

Samera suggested they do the twirl from the day before where she wraps her leg around him. Graham was worried about her leg but she told him it was fine. She had others matters that needed more urgent attention. Graham twirled and she came back pressing hard against his erect cock each time. As they came back again Samera used her leg around Graham's waist to push his shorts down below his cock. Graham realized what she did but he did not move to lift them. He liked seeing this new lusty side from Samera.

In fact now that he knew her intentions he began unbuttoned the bottom of her leotard and saw it come loose as this time Samera used her leg to lower his boxers and expose his naked cock. Graham twirled het back one more time and this time she began to grind up and down against his naked cock as the only thing that was covering her was her fishnet tights and panties.

She did not let Graham twirl her as she sought greater contact. Graham began to tear her stockings and grope her ass. She was lost to a sexual need and hunger. Graham pushed her panties to the side so that her cunt was exposed to him. And only some remnants of her fishnet stockings were preventing his cock from entering her. She pushed him down and fell on top of him. Graham used this an excuse to pull her leotard down and expose her tits to his eyes. He began to grope her tits as he saw the milk spray out.

"Mmmmm yes!! YESS!! GRAHAM!! FEEL GOOD!" She began to grind against him harder and deeper as her moans grew more frequent and louder. Graham sucked on her nipple as she finally came and fell back in exhaustion. They were both exhausted and it took a few moments for them to gather themselves and correct their clothes.

The session ended and they both acted as though nothing occurred and everything was normal but it would never be the same again. Graham now understood his power over Samera and he planned to use it. There was a palpable sexual tension between them during the week. There was more touches, brushes and hugs that lasted longer than normal. They both wanted to act on their feelings but something stopped them almost as though they both wanted to wait until the dance session.

Samera could not stop thinking about Graham and that hard cock that brought her to climax without entering her. Every day that week she masturbated as she thought about that hard cock but nothing seemed to satisfy her desires. She had a hunger that could only be satisfied that big white cock. She had moments where she chastised herself for thinking like that. For letting her lust take over her to such a degree that she forgot all about her religion and the teachings she was raised with. But then she would come to the stark realization that everything she was taught by her culture had only brought her heartache.

It was the day before the dance lesson and she eagerly awaited it. The day before the lesson Graham handed her a bag with another outfit for the lesson. She just thanked him and took it to her room. Graham had played his game long enough and now he was going to show his hand. The bag contained red stockings, red g string thong and a red quarter cup bra. It was obscene and he wanted her to know exactly what his attention was at the next dance lesson.

Samera was shocked at the contents. She could not wear something so obscene. She had never dressed in such lewd clothing ever before. She had only ever regular cotton panties and bras. She had never owned something so obscene. The mere thought of it made her bite her lip and squeeze her thighs together. Her hand was cupping her breast as she thought about wearing something so lewd before Graham but then a darker side of her thought this was what she wanted.

She had to go to work again and she tried to push these thoughts aside. At work she found her mind drifting off to Graham. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to wear it for him. She would only ever do this for him even though she knew it was wrong but at the moment it was all she could think about.

The next day was the lesson and Samera was nervous as she dressed in the clothes but she felt a nervous energy. She adorned the clothes and her body had never felt so aroused. Her nipples were so erect and engorged and the bra did practically nothing to cover them. She tucked them into the bra but as soon as she moved they would pop out. She picked up her hijab to wear but as she looked at herself in the mirror she thought she did not want to look pious today. This was not about her trying lessening her guilt by wearing a piece of cloth around her head, this was about pleasing Graham. So she dropped the hijab on the bed and stepped out of her room.

She went to the dance room and Graham's eyes almost popped out of his sockets as he saw Samera.

"Wow. You took my breath away. Your hair is so beautiful." He said and Samera smiled a little thinking her tits and ass were practically naked but he was happy just to see her hair again, and this time he got a good look at it. She was disappointed he was still wearing a t shirt and shorts where as she was practically naked. She hoped he would ravish her body but he acted as though it was a normal lesson.

He went through some basic dance moves but at each turn Samera felt so exposed. Graham's gropes and touches were more obvious now than ever before.

"Do you want to practice hip dance now?" Samera asked as she was in an increasingly aroused state.

Graham went behind her to get in position but Samera said she wanted to do it facing each other so it would be crotch to crotch. Graham could sense the arousal and need within her. As they danced he could feel grind harder and harder against him. He groped her ass freely as they did this. There were no more subtle touches or sneaky gropes. He wanted his intentions to be clear to her as groped the globes of her ass.

She held his hips for support and leaned against his shoulder as she lost herself to the rhythm of their movements. She then began to play with the bottom of Graham's shirt lifting it out of his shorts. She placed her hands under his shirt on his hips preferring this more intimate contact.

A few moments later she lifted his shirt over his head and removed. Graham enjoyed this and he enjoyed seeing her lost to her sexual feelings. She brought their bodies together again as they continued their hip movements. Her breasts were pressed against Graham's chest as the bra was unable to do much to contain them. Graham unhooked her bra from behind as they came slightly apart so she could allow it to fall to the floor. Their upper bodies were naked and pressed against each other.

Samera began running her fingers along the waistband of his shorts. Graham enjoyed the sensual touches but he kept dancing as normal as he could see Samera losing control of her senses. She began to pull the shorts and boxers lower and lower as though she was not fully conscious of what she was doing. Graham began to mirror her actions and pulled her thong lower and lower.

Samera then pulled it below his cock and felt it spring up and hit her between the legs as she involuntarily let out a loud audible moan. Graham pulled her thong below her thighs and let it fall to the ground. The smell of sex was well and truly in the air as now their naked bodies began to writhe against each other.

"Graham, I want you so much." Moaned Samera into his ear. That was the moment for Graham. He wanted to make love to her but he also needed to show her his sexual appetite for perversion. Graham pulled her into a kiss as the tension released in their bodies. He quickly turned her around and brushed her hair to the side before kissing her neck and down her back. She had never felt this kind of attention from a man before. She wanted him to just make love to her as she needed him inside of her but she enjoyed this adoration from Graham.

Graham kissed her down to her lower back. He bent her forward until she was down on her knees and her ass was sticking up in the air. He began to kiss her ass cheeks as he used his fingers to manipulate her clit. She was well lubed up and her pussy was practically dripping. Graham used his other hand to squeeze and spread her fat ass cheeks. He began to kiss the outside of her asshole, which made her shiver in shock

"No Mr. Graham. I am dirty there. Please." She moaned in her highly aroused state.

"I want to kiss you everywhere. I am in love with you." Graham said as he continued to kiss her ass. It was manipulative move from Graham to drop the 'L' word as he knew this would quell any protests for what he had planned.

"Me too, I love you too," moaned Samera as she let Graham savor her body in any way he wanted. Unlike Graham she was sincere with her words, she had truly come to love this older man.

Graham began to lick her asshole as he felt it contract and tighten at this new contact. He continued to lick the outside of her asshole as her asshole began to relax. He dipped his tongue in and out of her ass as he continued to play with her clit. Samera was confused between the arousal building through the clit play and the intrusion at her anus, it was so forbidden yet it felt so good. She had to let Graham adore her body. No one had adored her in this way before. She was just a womb for babies for her ex husband.

She was getting so turned on that she was moaning louder and louder on the brink of orgasm.

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!" She came so hard as she felt herself orgasm like never as her juices covered the floor. She was in post orgasmic bliss when she felt Graham turn her over, so that her ass was facing him, and then made her get on all fours and press his hard cock against her inviting asshole. Graham had lubed up his cock with her juices.

"No Mr. Graham. That is forbidden." Samera protested weakly but it did not stop Graham and she was spent following her orgasm unable gain the courage to stop him.

"Do you love me?" Asked Graham as he slapped her fat brown ass.

"YES!! YES MR GRAHAM I LOVE YOU," Samera declared loudly as she reeled from the stinging slap to her ass.

"Then you must do whatever I want, to please me. That is real love." Graham told her as Samera felt herself relax as she knew she had to give him this.

Graham entered her roughly and despite the lube and foreplay on her asshole it hurt like hell for Samera.

"MR GRAHAM! SO BIGG! TOO BIG!! IT HURTT!! BUT I TAKE IT!! I TAKE MR GRAHAMS BIG GORA LUND (WHITE COCK)!!" is what she wanted to scream out loud but instead she just screamed in her head. Her eyes were wide when she heard the popping sound as she felt the tip enter her virginal ass hole. It hurt like hell, and a part of her was screaming at her, telling her to stop this painful and sinful act. But she didn't speak and tell him that it was hurting. Plus he only had an inch or two in, there was so much left. She couldn't stop it now, this was about him getting release, not about her. He had never complained when he helped her with everything, so how could she in good conscience complain about this.

Graham was a little sadistic and he enjoyed the feeling of pain a woman felt the first time she is penetrated anally as he continued ram his 10 inch white monstrosity in to her brown hole. Samera bit her hand as she endured the pain for Graham. She wanted to give him pleasure no matter the pain. He began to thrust harder and harder into her.

Each thrust was accompanied with a loud slap to her ass that echoed around the room, each slap leaving a nice red mark on her ass. Her ass jiggled and bounced with each thrust. As she became accustomed to the invasion of her ass she began to enjoy it and even found herself pushing back against his large cock. She had never imagined she would enjoy such a debauched act, yet her she was enjoying a thing that was forbidden in her religion. She was puzzled as to why her religion forbade anal, it felt amazing, and at least it was starting to

"OH YESSS!! MR GRAHAM I LOVE IT NOW!! HARDERRR!! JOR SE KARO!! JOR SE CHODH MARO MEREE GAAND KO!! MR GRAHAM (DO IT HARDER, FUCK MY ASS HARDER)" she pleaded, as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her tongue sticking out of her mouth waging side to side. Graham didn't understand what she said but he got the gist of it as he grabbed her hair and snapped her head back as he rammed in to her like a feral beast. Graham had so much pent up lust not only since his divorce but from his marriage too. In a lot ways he and Samera had a lot in common. Almost as if they were made for each other.

"Maybe there is a god after all." He thought to himself as he chuckled a little.

"OH FUCKKKK MR GRAHAMMM!! I'MMM CUMMINGGGG!! FUCK HARDEEERR!! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG WHITE COCK MR GRAHAM!! HARDERRR!! FUCK MEEE!!" she screamed and swore like a sailor. This was the most she had sworn in her 20+ years of existence. She shocked herself yet felt an exhilarating rush and it seemed to work as Graham had plunged the full length of his 10 inch monster in to her ass. As she screamed wildly.