The Creepy Landlord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!! FUCK FUCKKKK!! MR GRAHAM YOU'RE SO MUCH BIGGER THAN MY HUSBANDDD!! OH ALLAH!! GRAHAM FUCK MY PAKI ASS HARDEER!!" She pleaded, she wasn't even aware that she had just insulted her husband she was in awe of how hard he started to fuck her ass. It was like he was responding to her words. Each thrust made her body lift off the couch by a couple of inches such was the ferocity, it was like he was a beast. It turned her on to an unbelievable level. She believed that her religion was wrong to consider anal sex haram (sinful) he was fucking her so hard she was questioning her religion and faith.

Her eyes glazed over as his strokes grew more ferocious, and Graham knew she was in a lustful haze, all she would remember after her final orgasm would be the pleasure she felt, so he knew he wasn't going too far when he leaned towards her and said in a low growl.

"Yeah, you like that big infidel cock inside your slutty little shit hole? Now you know what it's like to feel a real cock, not some little brown worm." Graham spoke in a harsh tone, revealing his darker side.

The degrading words shocked her, and it wasn't the vulgarity that shocked her. It was the fact that she enjoyed hearing those words coming out of Graham's mouth, it made her squirt like a fire hose. Despite how vulgar his words were, he spoke the truth she did like...no she loved his giant infidel cock inside her slutty little shit hole. And it was true she now knew what it felt like to have a real cock as opposed to her husband's little brown worm. As Graham ploughed in to her asshole like a feral beast gone wild, she wondered what it would feel like inside of her cunt!

"YESHHHHH...YESSSHHHH...I...LOVES...BIG...INFIDEL...COCKS...BARA...GORA...KAFIR...LUND (big white infidel cock)...MERI...UHNDER (inside me)...MUJHKO GAAD MAAR(fuck me)!!" she screamed, an incoherent mess, going from English to Hindi. She could barely think, it was a miracle that she had even formed some semblance of a sentence.

Then she heard him groan and yell like never before, such a ferocity in his voice as he declared he was about to cum inside her ass. She screamed but no sound came out. Her eyes were rolled to the back of her head like she was possessed as she came at the same time. She couldn't believe it. She felt him shoot load after load into her ass, quickly filling it up, spilling out of her ass and travelling down her crack.

After what seemed like an eternity she felt him finish unloading inside of her ass, as he collapsed on top of her, his head on her back. The room was silent, their panting and exhausted deep breaths were the only thing that could be heard. The smell of sex, sweat and sin lingered in the air. After the ferocity of the anal sex she now had this loving instinct towards this tired old man. She was glowing, she felt happy that she was able to bring him some relief. He lifted himself up a little bit allowing her to turn on to her back, as his head and large body lay on top of her. She felt his mouth nibbling at her nipples.

It was a few minutes later that Samera began to kiss Graham on the face. It was just gentle kisses but it soon grew more passionate. Graham found himself becoming hard again, this young woman made him feel like he was 20 years younger.

They continued to kiss as she wrapped her legs around him. She wanted his cum deep inside of her. "MMMMMMMMFHHHHHH!!" she screamed in to his mouth as her tight cunt was being stretched to the limit. She felt like a woman who was losing her virginity for the first time, and in a way that was true she was losing her virginity for the first time to a superior white infidel cock. Losing it to her husband's small pathetic brown worm didn't count this did. She felt him plunge more and more in to her cunt, the walls of her cunt working over time, to accommodate him but struggling but such was the power and experience of the superior young white man on top of her that he didn't seem fazed.

"MMMMMMPFFFFHHHHHH!!" she screamed again this time as she experienced an orgasm like any other, it was more powerful than any of the orgasms she had experienced with Graham. It was out of this world, and she only had a few inches of his cock inside of her. She realized that her juices would act as a natural lubricant and probably help him push even more of it in.

Graham kept quiet as he kissed her, aside from the occasional guttural moan as he felt the tight walls of her cunt envelop the first few inches of his cock. He was barely 4 inches in when she screamed against his lips, and her body started to shake, her first orgasm rocking her body. He was propped up on his arms, so he was able to look down the length of their melding bodies to see his cock slowly pushing deeper inside her, her pussy juice allowing a few more inches to slide in until he was in balls deep.

Still kissing her, he started to withdraw his cock, sliding it out until just the tip was in, then sliding back in. He started a rhythm, three strokes in and out gently, then two with a little more aggression. He pulled his lips off hers and looked down at her as he did so, her eyes half-closed with pleasure as she looked up at him, no words passing between them, just their soft moans of pleasure. Over the next few minutes, Graham was able to slide more and more inside her, stretching her brown cunt out until all 10 inches of his cock were plunging in and out in a steady alternating rhythm.

He looked down again and saw how her pussy juice was no longer clear. Instead, a thick white film clung to his cock as she creamed all over him, her moans becoming louder and louder as she felt a second orgasm building. Graham waited until he knew she was almost there, and then stopped, pulling out as she let out a whimper, feeling emptier than she ever had in her life as she slipped out of her. Without a word, he stood up and pulled her off the couch to her feet, pressing her against his body as he kissed her, his creamy cock pressed between them. He pushed her down to her knees, and she immediately knelt, eagerly taking his cock in her mouth as she tasted the combination of his pre-cum and her own pussy cream.

After she had cleaned his cock as best as she could since it was her first time giving his huge cock a blow job, he helped her up and bent her over the edge of the couch, her round ass high in the air as it jiggled. He gave it a sharp slap, and she yelped, her cheeks wobbling as a red handprint appeared. He moved behind her and lined his cock up with her creamy cunt and slid in, able to go even deeper than before in this position. He started at a hard pace, driving his cock inside her aggressively, and her hanging breasts shaking with each connection.

The pace and the way he was fucking her was out of this world. It was indescribable, she had been looking forward to this the whole day, or in truth ever since she saw his massive white pole. And the experience surpassed that, her cunt was being stretched to the limit, it hurt, it was painful but she loved it all the same. Her neglected cunt seemed to be cumming every few minutes which acted like a natural lubricant which seemed to help push more and more of his monstrous cock deep within her.

She felt like she was losing her virginity for the first time. In truth she had been a virgin because Graham was giving her the real experience of what sex was meant to be like. Allah encouraged sex as something to be enjoyed by couples but she could never enjoy it with her husband so Graham was filling in for him. At least that's how she rationalized it in her head. He was reshaping her cunt, remolding it, she knew deep down that she would never be able to feel anyone else unless that person was the same size as Graham or even bigger which she didn't think was possible.

He was amazing the technique and his skill was something her husband could never achieve in his wildest dreams

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" she screamed for the first time, swearing freely, shamelessly without any guilt. She hadn't realized it but these past few weeks with Graham had started to change her. Things she previously thought were taboo now seemed perfectly okay to do. She felt him tug her hair, snapping her head back. There was something animalistic, primal about the way he was fucking her. The sound of her ass clapping back against him echoed around the room. He drove in to her harder and harder until he roared out like an animal.

"I'M CUMMINGGG SAMERA!! TAKE IT ALL!!" he flooded her womb with wave after wave of his seed. So much so her cunt started to over flow, and it started to leak out.

"YES!! CUMMMMMM!!" she replied in a state of ecstasy as she felt it flood her womb. He pulled out of her cunt with loud plop, as more cum gushed out of her now unplugged hole. He lay down on the floor, she joined him, resting her sweaty head on his chest. She felt him place a finger under her chin and lift her face up a little as he kissed her. She returned the kiss with equal passion. She knew without a shadow of a doubt that she was pregnant for the 4th time in her young life but she was much happier this time.

She knew this was the start of new life for her, one that would be infinitely more fulfilling.