All Comments on 'The Creepy Uncle Stereotype'

by ChinkyNobody

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

I give it two stars because you kept repeating the same sentences over and over again, to the point the story was boring after the halfway point.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

That was miserable. I think I might have blushed myself at how humiliated you must feel that you put this drivel on the internet.

Do yourself a favor. Stop humiliating yourself in front of the world.

Trevithic2Trevithic2over 1 year ago

A wonderful sexy and loving story, I have a feeling it is very close to the truth. When she came and squited on the kitchen floor...wow, not many girls can do that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Knock her pretty ass up. Give her the baby you both know you want, Then spoil her rotten with pregnancy sex and let her spoil you with fresh milk. Let her feed and nourish you, the father of her baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The prose feels pretty unnatural with this structure. It reads more like a script with lots of direction than something that’s happening and we’re experiencing in turn

Indigo_StormIndigo_Storm3 months ago

I believe this is the first story of yours that I have [attempted to] read. English appears to not be your native tongue. Keep practicing! At some point I may return and try to read your prose again.

On the plus side, I really liked your initial setup fantasy. It’s a start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous