The Crimson Milk Ch. 04

Story Info
Billy becomes Bessie the cow.
1.4k words
4.55
24.9k
18

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,430 Followers

"Make me like them," Billy said. His pudgy body quivered as he stroked his diminutive penis. His eyes stayed glued to the coupling of Mandi's latest creations. Her eyes turned a dark red as she looked at the new volunteer.

"You? Who would want you," she said bitterly. Her perfect form towered over him. The other crimson tainted monsters laughed with hellish glee as they continued fucking. "You know, humans aren't incapable of looking at least a little decent. We all remember, Billy. The stains on your clothes, the smell of food lingering on your fingers. You just couldn't help yourself, could you. It disgusted us, Billy."

The young man went limp at her harsh words. His senses returned to him and he became acutely aware of how exposed he was. Ethan and Tiffany stared blankly in front of them. Wet smacking sounds, grunting, and various bestial noises joined to create a cacophony of lust. Billy felt isolated and ostracized. "You're saying I'm not good enough to give up my soul?"

Mandi laughed, "Silly boy. You gave up your soul the second you opened your mouth. This little piggy doesn't get to be like my strong bucks though. You see, Billy, I'm getting stronger. I can do all sorts of things. They fill my head like a thousand tiny voices explaining each step, desperate to flow out of me and change this wretched reality for the better. To free all of our friends and family from their boring humanity and make them creatures of carnality, happily sucking and fucking forever. And they've told me a secret." She bent over to his ear, her breasts beautifully swaying out from her chest. He looked down the smooth arch of her back at the perfect orbs of her ass swaying at the orgy behind her. "They tell me that I'm going to need a milk cow."

"What the fuck does that me...mea...mmmm...mooooooooooo?" Billy's tongue felt heavy and thick. Horror gripped him as he felt warmth spreading through his body. He fell forward to his hands and knees.

"Another benefit of getting stronger is that I don't have to burn away the humanity anymore," Mandi said, pulling apart her folds just inches away from his face. He could feel the heat coming from her pussy. He grabbed her thighs and tried to pull himself up to her, but the heat exhausted him and he collapsed back to his hands. "See, I can just lock Billy up inside your head. He can watch and scream silently as his body is turned into my plaything. Or maybe he'll be happy with it. Maybe this is what he always wanted. First things first, my milk cow can't have a pecker hanging down there."

Billy felt the heat concentrate around his genitals. With great effort, he managed to steady himself on one hand while the other reached down to his cock. He felt it shriveling in his hand, disappearing into his body rapidly. "Mooooooooo! Moooooooo!" He bellowed up at Mandi. The others had gathered round to watch, absent-mindedly stroking one another while laughing at the transformation occurring in front of them. With a loud pop, Billy felt his testicles suck into him and a new, empty sensation take their place. His finger dipped into his new pussy and, despite his trapped mind, his body responded warmly to the intrusion.

"No more Billy," Mandi squealed. "Just our little Bessie now! Look how excited the Bull is Bessie." She tugged over the monstrous cock and Billy forced out a few more moo's of protest. "What's that? You can't wait to have your first cock inside you. Does the cow want her new pussy brimming with Bull's hot sticky cum so that her tits will get fat with milk?" Billy tried to will his body to get up, but again he felt exhaustion. Mandi pulled apart Bessie's flat ass and guided the head of Bull's cock to the outer folds of the new pussy. "Our cunts aren't like normal humans, Bessie. They can never really get full, so don't worry too much about being fucked by a sixteen inch dick. Just let it fill you up and revel in how tight you feel. Still in there Billy? I wonder what it must feel like, slowly losing yourself inside a breeding cow. How long can you resist?"

With a rough jolt, Billy felt the dick ram into his changing body. "Mmmmmoooooooooooo," came Bessie's sultry voice. Billy was losing himself to the change. He mustered his will and tried to imagine himself back in his old body, tried to will the change to stop. But then he felt a tightening in his midsection. Again a wave of heat and exhaustion crept over his clouding mind, he lost control of the arms and Bessie happily bent to her elbows to give the thrusting Bull a better angle.

Billy realized that his tubby waist had changed. The body wasn't lithe and taut like the other girls, but his rotund figure had formed into a well proportioned hourglass. His hips flared out and his ass was swelling back onto the wet dick gliding in and out of his cunt. "No!" he screamed, breaking through the haze. Shocked, the Bull stopped fucking, even feeling the lips grow tight around his member. "Ethan! Tiffany! Help me! I don't want this anymoooo! NOO! I don't want this an- aaaaahhh anymoooooooooooooooo!" The Bull bottomed out as Bessie regained control and gushed pussy juice onto her stud's balls.

"He almost got out," Adonis said. "That could have been awkward for Bull."

"Mistress! The others!" Kitty shrieked. The two other humans had been alerted by Billy's last yell. They had grabbed their clothes and bolted for the door. Mandi's eyes flared violently red as they slammed the door behind them.

"You four, run them down!" she waved at the four werewolves. They whimpered at the interruption to their carnal pursuits, but quickly bounded to the door and with a few sniffs split up to chase down the escaping humans.

Mandi turned her attention back to the transforming boy in front of her. "You probably hope that they'll get away. That they'll somehow find a way to save you. Life as a cow slut just isn't working out like you thought, is it." She knelt down at Billy's now feminine face. "No one is coming for you. You will become Bessie completely. We will milk you every day and let you lick pussy and slurp cock all you want. And your tits will help us change this whole town. All because that chubby fool named Billy wanted to be a real man for once. Drink up now." She lifted her glorious breast to his mouth, and Billy gave up. With his last ounce of effort, he leaned in and licked the swollen nipple in front of him.

Bessie felt her new body fully for the first time. She sucked deeply on her mistress's teat, imagining her own swelling with the same delicious milk. The Bull grunted and slapped her new bubble ass as he spewed hot cum into her. She ran her fingers down to catch the dripping semen and rub it onto her new, creamy white skin. Pressure in her chest cause her to moan. The once flabby pecs were swelling with new soft flesh. They grew fat and round, pulling her down to the floor. "More cock for Bessie, more cum!" Adonis wasted no time in taking Bull's position and ramming his dick into the sopping pussy. His cock headed tail slid in between her luscious ass cheeks. She pulled them apart, "Up the ass, need more cum, more cock!" Eagerly, Adonis slid into her ass and groaned with the warm sensation. "Mistress made it like a pussy, just as soft and just as tight. Mooooooooo!"

Her breasts started to drag on the floor as Adonis pounded her from behind. Any desire to ever stand up had left her, but she looked around with a whimper as her breasts started to ache with milk. Kitty slid under the fucking duo and latched on to the swollen nipples. Orgasmic bliss overtook Bessie as streams of milk poured out of her tit. With a grunt, her other breast started spraying milk on its own, coating the floor in the pink, sweet smelling liquid. The smell of cunt hit her nose and she leaned down to lap at Kitty's slit. She heard a soft clanging and felt something fasten around her neck. Mandi rattled the bell and gave Bessie a soft pat on the head. "Good girl."

"Moooo!" she replied. A slight sting on her breasts alerted her to the growth of new nipples. The second set soon oozed out milk as well, Kitty lapping up as much as she could. Bessie was proud of her new udders and couldn't wait for the others to get back. How silly it had been to yell like that.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,430 Followers