The Crimson Milk Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Sarah felt a strange sensation below her waist. She quickly pulled off her pants as her ass started to balloon outwards. Grabbing her ass cheeks with her hands, she felt the flesh doubling and tripling in her palms. Bending at the waist, she displayed her growing rump to Kevin. Another twinge crept through her chest and her breasts quickly swelled to four times their normal size. Huge swollen sacs drooped down from her chest, swinging as she rocked back and forth.

She wiggled her enormous ass cheeks at Kevin. "Fuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee," was all she managed to coo at him. Kevin roared and lunged forward at the enormous ass. His dick wedged itself in between her cheeks. He began to awkwardly thrust as she scooted back so his balls would slap against her pussy.

"Oh Sarah, who would have thought you'd have become a fuck toy. You only want cock now. As much as you can get. Anywhere you can get it. You'll suck and fuck anything dry, and if you try really really hard, you can suck a dick right off."

Kevin had Sarah by the hips, half his cock sliding along her ass crack and the other half slithering along her back. Tiff giggled as she climbed on the fuck stick, enjoying the feel of the python sized dick rushing the length of her slit. With a few quick strokes, her own cock was spouting more cum which she slathered along Kevin's length. She locked eyes with him as she cushioned his dick between her pillowy tits. He couldn't contain himself any more. The sight of two women slithering around his ludicrous girth finally sent him over the edge. Sarah felt his balls swell against her ass. She quickly slid around and started licking along the head. Tiff did the same thing. She two girls leaned back on their heels and displayed their melon sized breasts as a target. Kevin could barely aim his cock, but he felt the cum surge up from his balls. He bellowed as it burst forth from the tip, spraying the two girls like a fire hose. Rope after rope spewed from him, his balls visibly shrinking as his mind boiled with pleasure.

He was spent, his cock had shrunk down to a normal ten inches. The hallway was slathered in cum. The two girls were fervently cleaning each other as Kevin caught his breath. He collapsed in the corner and let out a sigh of contentment.

Sarah dove onto his cock, taking the whole length into her throat. Kevin moaned in pleasure and his eyes flickered open to see Tiff lining her girl cock up at Sarah's pussy. Sarah's ass jiggled and swayed as she bobbed her head up and down. Kevin watched the girl's cock disappear into Sarah and he moaned as Sarah's tongue tickled his balls.

His dick started to tingle. Sarah's blow job felt amazing, but something new was washing over Kevin. His chest felt tender and his hair was getting longer. A small part of his old self surfaced for a moment, "Sarah...Sarah...wait, something's not right ahhhhhhhh." She teased out another orgasm and happily lapped up his cum as his cock continued to shrivel.

"More...cock...want...COCK!" Sarah yelled before slurping his dick back into her mouth. This time the tingling was more intense and his orgasm came sooner.

Kevin's thought process was interrupted by a loud pop. His eyes fluttered open to see large areolas covering growing breasts on his own chest. He felt a new sensation as Sarah's tongue ran along his new slit. "Oh what the fuck! Where's my dick?!"

Tiff smiled and bottomed out in Sarah, coating her friend's cervix with cum. Sarah squealed with delight. Tiff pulled out and Sarah rose up to admire her new growing cock. "Don't worry, Karen. You two were made from one another. You just have to share the cock."

Sarah laughed and pushed apart the new feminine legs in front of her, lined up her new cock with the glistening pussy before her, and plunged in.

12