The Crimson Milk Ch. 08

Story Info
Rose auditions for a job at Mandi's club.
2.5k words
4.57
13.7k
9

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

The driveway curled into the forest, disappearing behind thick trees. Rose couldn't see any other sign of life around her. The highway in front of her was deserted and in bizarre disrepair, funny how city funds and county funds run up to one another so clearly in road construction. No wonder people never came this way. Rose's car rattled and wheezed while idling on the side of the road. She was sure this was the place. She shook her hands to wring out the nervousness and turned down the drive.

After a winding few minutes, the club loomed out of the forest, neon and glittering. The recent town legend lived up to the gossip. The front of the building was bright red and yellow with a brilliant sign reading "CRIMSON" flickering above the door. The forest around the structure was gnarled and twisted, trees weren't cut and removed, but seemed to be ripped apart and tossed aside. The parking lot was nothing but a muddy field, but it was already full at midday. A tow truck was removing one of the vehicles under the supervision of a stunningly attractive young man, who winked at Rose as she parked nearby.

She readied herself. In her wildest dreams, she had never imagined it would come to this. Stripping. Every other chance and risk had been taken, but she had bills to pay. Rose had been behind on rent for weeks and hadn't had a meal for almost as long. A lady at the local diner had given her a few free meals, but she was starting to feel real hunger. News of the club came as a shock to everyone, but when the fliers started to circulate the local women started forming committees of outrage. Rose got her hands on one. "Dancers Wanted" and a set of directions. Nothing else, just those words. She had to at least try.

Rose considered herself attractive. She loved her eyes, big and deep blue with long lashes that rarely needed mascara. Her hair was plain and rather flat, no matter what she tried. Her B cups worried her. She'd seen movies where strippers walked around with breasts large enough to have their own area codes. She hoped her ass would make up the difference, it had always gotten her compliments. Some were remembered fondly, like the high school boys leering at her as she bent down to pick up her books. Others, she hoped to put out of her mind, like her landlord running a rough hand down her back while she unlocked her door. She adjusted her bright green bra to better push up her handfuls and got out of the car.

Other than the hum of the tow truck's hydraulics, the outside of the building was dead silent as she walked to the door. Her heels clacked on the wooden step, and she hoped that the she'd at least won the attention of the tow guy with her short skirt and skin tight top. She opened the door and heard the low thrum of music coming from inside. Her eyes took a minute to adjust to the dark interior. She had entered a small lobby, not unlike what she'd experienced at a doctor's office. At the far end of the room, she saw a woman sitting behind a small window, flipping through a magazine with absolute disinterest. Rose felt out of place and terrified, but she managed to make it to the window and, not knowing what else to say, loudly cleared her throat.

"Can I help you, hon?" said the woman, without looking up at her. Rose could see that below the desk, the woman was only wearing a thong.

Rose rummaged in her purse, trying to hide her blush, "Uh, yeah, I have this flier. I was hoping to apply for one of the dancing jobs." She produced the scrap of paper and dropped it on the window ledge.

The woman dropped her magazine and looked up at Rose, "An applicant!" she yelped. "I didn't mean to startle you sweetie, but we've had nothing other than bible thumpers and angry wives all week. Oh, and a few angry husbands. C'mon, I'll buzz you back. Hey Adonis, we have an applicant!"

After a moment, Rose heard a loud click from the door to her left and a man entered the room. He was tall and absolutely gorgeous. His pinstripe suit contoured to his body as if he were barely wearing anything. He extended a firm handshake to Rose. "Hi there, I'm Adonis. Come on back, we're very excited to meet you."

Rose blithely followed, entranced by the man's stunning perfection. She had never in her whole life noticed a man's jawline, until now. And she found herself enraptured by it. He led her through a short corridor, passing by several rooms before arriving in a dimly lit, but well furnished office. Rose's eyes immediately went to the platform at the back of the room, complete with a shining silver pole. Adonis's hand on her back guided her towards the desk. He offered her a chair and then took his seat on the opposite side of his desk. "Don't let that worry you," he said with a warm smile. "All of that comes later. We start very simple at first, Rose."

His charm almost smoothed over the fact that she hadn't mentioned her name. "I'm sorry, how did you know who I was?"

Adonis laughed to himself and leaned back in his chair, "You wouldn't know it to look at me, but we knew each other a long time ago. Back in school, I don't think I ever managed to say three words to you. I was called Adam back then."

Rose looked carefully at the man across from her. She had known an Adam a few years below her in school, but this creature across from her couldn't possibly be that pimply, skinny boy. "Oh my god, Adam! You look...so different!"

"And you still look as incredible as you did back then. And now I can say that without the influence teenage hormones. I'm sorry, I hope this doesn't make it awkward for you. I can get someone else if you like."

"No, no!" she lied. A new little stone of horror was pushing its way past the others in her gut. Then again, she could barely remember him. "You just sort of startled me is all. Why do they call you Adonis?"

"Stage names. We all use them around here. It's a holdover from when this was a much bigger secret than it is now. You don't pick your own, I'm not that vain. Well, I'm a little vain." He smiled at her and a wave of calm warmth washed over her.

"Are you a dancer too?" she asked with more hope in her voice than she wanted.

"Sometimes," he said, turning his attention to one of his desk drawers. "We all pitch in when we can around here. It's really a great place to work, despite what you might have been hearing in town. Ah, here they are. Non-disclosure agreement" He dropped a sheet of paper on the desk in front of her. He moved a fountain pen to within her reach. "Now, let's get to it."

Rose looked at the page. The entire thing was written in bright red letters. She made her best effort to understand it, but other than the obvious lines about agreeing to not repeat anything she learned at Crimson, she couldn't figure out much. "Don't you want to interview me first?"

"Ah, well," Adonis replied, "that's the problem with these types of places. You see, the way the laws work, we can't really interview you until you sign. It's a formality, really. During the interview process, we may discuss some things that we wouldn't like repeated outside of the club. Nothing illegal, mind you, just practices that we'd rather keep private. Especially with all the hubbub since we've been public."

The pen felt heavy. She lifted it out of the well and bright drops of red spilled out onto the desk. Before she could realize it, she had wiped up the spill with her free hand and now the red liquid stained her fingertip. Blushing again, she looked at Adonis, "Sorry, that was a bit strange. Guess I just didn't want it to stain your desk." The ink glittered in the dim light. She popped her finger in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it, tasting the slightest hint of strawberry. Adonis smiled as the girl withdrew her finger and happily signed the form in front of her.

Rose felt so much better. Relieved.

"Very, very good, Rose," Adonis said, pulling the paper back across the desk. "You know, this whole process of converting people is just too covert for my taste. It's just plain refreshing to have a volunteer walk in and sign up. You're probably feeling a bit light headed at the moment, but don't worry, that's normal."

She did feel light headed. She smiled at him and nodded. Good thing he was there to tell her what was wrong.

"Didn't want to stain my desk," he mused. "How tragically sweet of you. I wonder if you'll think the same thing when I fuck you on it."

"Probably!" Rose said, hoping it was the right answer.

"Good girl. Now then, let's have those clothes off, shall we?" he waved his hand at her.

Not wanting to disappoint him, she really needed the job, Rose stood up and pulled her top over her head. She unzipped her skirt and let it slide down her thighs to crumple around her ankles. She kept her heels on, mindful that they helped her ass stay perky. She giggled at her bright green underwear and matching bra. How smart was she to think ahead like that?

"Hmm, no, no, no," Adonis shook his finger at her. "They're way too small. Lose the bra." Adonis moved to her side as she undid her bra and let it fall to the ground. He cupped her breasts in his hands and gave them a light squeeze. "Well, a handful, but our clients like it when they spill over their fingers. You have breasts, our patrons want big fat titties. I'm not sure you're cut out for this job after all."

"Oh! No! Mr. Adonis! What can I do? I really need this job." She stuck out her lip in a big feigned pout.

"Well, I dunno..."

"Oh pwweeeaaaaase!" she begged.

"Well, Rosie, maybe if you concentrate really, really hard on having big stripper titties, then you will get them," he suggested.

Rose could barely contain her excitement at the idea. She wriggled her nose up and squeezed her eyes shut as she thought about her breasts. She imagined thing bigger and fuller. Her breasts had always been slightly pointed, but now she thought they should be teardrop shaped and five, no six times as big. Her chest started to feel heavier. She opened her eyes and squealed with delight. "Oh! It worked! It worked Mr. Adonis! Look how big they are now. Gee, I bet you could fit your cock between them now. Hey, I have a great idea! I know how I can show you how good my stripper titties are!"

"And how is that," Adonis said as he pulled down his trousers.

"You can put that big fat cock of yours in between them. Stripper boobs are great for titty fucking." She dropped down to her knees and pressed her new breasts together. "See!"

"I dunno," Adonis said as he finished undressing. "I'm not sure it'll fit."

"Oh, it can't be that big, Mr. Adonis," she said, reproachfully. "Let me see it.." She scooted herself over to him and reached into his boxers. "Oh! It does feel really, really big." She pulled out his cock and it stood rigid in front of her. She looked at it and then down at her breasts and back again. "You know, you might be right. You are really smart after all. I'll make them bigger." Again, she closed her eyes and screwed up her face in concentration. Her breasts ballooned out even further, growing to ludicrous proportions. Rose grinned as she opened her eyes, warmth had spread through her body, and she felt her own arousal soaking through her underwear. "There, I bet it'll fit now."

"It might, but you know it needs some lubricant."

"Oh, well, these are just full of milk! Watch!" She squeezed her right breast and dark red milk oozed down into her hand. She reached out and grabbed Adonis's cock, smearing the creamy substance along the length of his member. She wedged his cock between her breasts and guided him back and forth. "See, I told you!"

"Mmmm, I guess you proved me wrong. But you see, now your ass just looks flat by comparison. Your ass should be so big and round that I can see it poking out while I fuck your tits."

Rose frowned as his cock jutted against her chin. She pictured a big round butt in her mind. She imagined kneading her own flesh, rubbing the soft tissue as it expanded. Adonis smiled as the transforming harlot in front of him wiggled her ass, willing it to grow. The flesh rippled and swelled. Rose reached behind her and felt the warmth tingling through her ass as it doubled in size. "Oh, I don't think my skirt will fit now!" she said.

Adonis grabbed her by the hand and pulled her up. Her huge breasts bounced and dribbled milk down her stomach. Her eyes widened as she saw his tail flicking back and forth behind him. She pressed in to him, pinning his cock between them, the head nestled between her squished breasts. Her hand ran along his ass, to the base of his spine where she felt the appendage's root.

"Careful, you've gotten it all excited," he said with a devious grin. She felt the tail's cock head pressing up against her dripping cunt. Delighted, she reached down and spread her lips apart, relishing the feeling of the throbbing cock pushing into her folds.

Adonis grunted and pushed her towards the desk. He turned her around, all while plunging his cock tail in and out of her snatch. With her bent over the desk, her ass cheeks wobbled back and forth, but she gave him an extra, inviting wiggle. His cock wedged itself between the soft globes and he pushed the cheeks together to completely wrap around his dick.

"Oh, you're fucking my ass cheeks just like my titties! See Mr. Adonis! I have a great stripper body! And my pussy is so hot and wet too, I just know I can make the customers happy!"

Adonis groaned and felt the hot surge of cum rushing up his dicks. The pink fluid sprayed out of his cocks, coating the inside of her pussy and sprinkling over her back. Rose squealed in delight as the hot liquid touched her skin. Adonis stepped back to admire his work. The red head stayed bent over the desk, her pussy agape and wanton. Her tits were squished out in a puddle of her own milk and cum leaked down the crack of her enormous ass. He gave it a swat and grinned at the wave of jiggle that rippled through her body.

"You know, I think you're hired."

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers