Transformations - Return to Sinful Suburbia Ch. 01

Story Info
The Church infiltrates. Mothers transformed! Impregnation.
15.4k words
4.74
73.6k
73

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, everyone! This book picks up where Sinful Suburbia left off. If this is the first Transformations novel you've picked up? STOP! You need to go back to the beginning with Transformations: Witnesses, or you will be lost.

As always, comments are welcome!

*****

Father Esteban Ruiz lay naked on his desk as the church secretary, Christine McGee stroked and massaged his body. Only, now she insisted he call her by her new name: Christine Kuntz.

"I am no longer the property of my husband - I am the property of my master and mistress. There's a difference. I'm Christine Kuntz di McGee di Fuchs," she had said.

Then she had begun injecting him with chemicals whose uses were anyone's guess.

God had forsaken him. He had prayed non-stop since that succubus, Stacie Fuchs had first injected him with the amber fluid. But, his ability to pray was diminishing. Partly from the drugs and partly from his being unable to comprehend why God would allow this to happen.

He had sinned with the Fuchs woman. Granted she had instigated it with the drugs, but he knew that part of him had weakened.

And, now Christine.

She grasped his cock and stroked it. "I've always fantasized about you, Esteban. So handsome, so pious. Not that I ever would have dreamed of actually seducing you like this."

"You're not seducing me, Christine. You're forcing me against my will."

Christine laughed. "The entire celibacy thing is ridiculous. It goes against your nature." She stroked him back to full erection and then rubbed her thumb over the tip of his cock.

Her thumb was covered with his clear precum and she sucked the liquid into her mouth.

He watched her lewd display, his heart filled with lust.

Had he fantasized about her before? He wasn't sure. Things were hazy in his once sharp mind. He had always liked the very prim and proper Christine with her sensible, librarian-esque suits and her severe hair bun. She was efficient and pleasant.

How had he not seen the changes in her? The wrinkles around her eyes were gone - how old did she look now? 40? 38? Her modest breasts were now full, straining against the fabric of the blouse.

Her brown hair was down, cascading over her shoulders, the reading glasses covering her light blue eyes nothing but a memory. He watched in wonder as makeup appeared on her face - eyeliner and sultry red eye shadow plus full, plum colored, glossy lipstick that slowly replaced her understated pink shading.

"What have they done to you?" He whispered as her stroking of his cock became more adamant, firmer.

"Some of the same things I'm doing to you. They injected me with slutifier, just like what I injected your testicle with. You can feel it can't you? Like a fever through your body and mind? Lust, Esteban. It doesn't fade. It just grows. Let it fill you."

His mouth grew dry as his eyes wandered to her straining blouse.

She smiled and nodded, undoing the buttons.

He squeezed his eyes shut. "Your husband, Christine. Think about him. Think about Nathan. What would he say..."? He opened his eyes.

"He knows I'm here. He knows what I'm doing." She smiled and licked her lips. "I love him, Esteban. More than I love you, I'm sorry - he's my master, and I am on fire for him. But, I do love you. Soon, you'll be one of us, and you'll understand. The old morality is stifling. Morpheus promises eternal life and pleasure."

He watched as her beautiful breasts appeared in her lace bra. He forced his eyes to look away. "Blasphemy, Christine. You were one of the most pious, Christian souls I've ever known. Turn away from this. He forgives."

She laughed. "Oh, Esteban. I don't want to be forgiven." She undid the front clasp of her bra, exposing her large breasts.

Inverted Pentagram clamps were attached to her large, dark red nipples.

"Oh, Christine. Don't do this."

"Shh, Esteban. Look down at your cock, my love."

He looked down his body.

His cock was longer and thicker than ever before. "Oh, my God."

Christine giggled. "No, Esteban, my god. Yours won't even free you from my grip on your cock."

He groaned. He was close to cumming.

Christine stopped and squeezed the base of his cock. "Not yet."

The impending release stopped, and he moaned out loud.

"You've had your slutifier, darling. And, we've given you Cock Grow. You'll be thirteen inches long and too thick for me to get my hand around soon."

"Why? Why, Christine?"

"You'll be even more muscular. You'll be perfect, Esteban. And, young? Forever. But, there's more."

"More?"

She unclamped her left nipple.

Milk! Milk dripped from her breast.

It dripped onto his stomach.

He went rigid with lust. The milk touched him, and it was like a switch was thrown inside him, turning him on. His mind filled with images of him taking Christine in a hundred different ways.

She squeezed the base of his cock even harder. "No. Not yet."

He felt like his bones would break from the tension in his muscles.

She replaced the clamp on her nipple and the flow of milk stopped.

Christine stroked his ball sack with her free hand. "The other testicle has been injected with something called Inseminator A."

His breath came in short gasps. "What... is... that?"

"Hmm, well, you're going to become an incubus... you know that word, don't you?"

He stared at her in horror. "A sex demon?"

"Of a sort, you're going to impregnate women for the Church of Morpheus. Your offspring will grow up to be like us."

"Who... Who am I going to impregnate?" Esteban whispered.

"The congregation, of course. Every fertile woman in this church is going to be bred by you. Think about it, Esteban. You're going to father hundreds of children."

"No! I won't!"

She smiled at him. "Yes, you will. Soon? You'll want to do just that. You'll see a fertile slut and you won't be able to control yourself. Better, you won't want to control yourself. The last generation of humans has just been born. Soon, they will be replaced by the transformed, the children of Morpheus."

"God, help us," he whispered.

Christine climbed on top of him, straddling his big cock. "Shh, no more fairy tales. I'll show you the true way." Her pussy was bare under the skirt, and she lowered herself down slowly, letting his rampant prick slide into her warm depths.

"Christine, please..."

"Yes, Esteban. I know what you need." She settled onto his cock fully, taking him deep inside her.

His eyes bulged as she began to grind her hips against him.

He was hyperventilating - the sensations were indescribable!

Her body milked him gently as she smiled down at him with a knowing expression.

Christine was a succubus, a sex demon sent to pervert him, and he was allowing her to do it!

He raised his hands and put them on her narrow waist.

She nodded. "That's right. Stop fighting me. Your life up to now was just a bad dream. Let me show you paradise."

God forgive me, he thought.

He thrust his cock up, pistoning his hips.

Christine gasped and laughed. "Yes. Oh, God, yes."

She leaned down and kissed him, grinding even harder as he began fucking her in a steady rhythm.

She reached between them as they kissed and released the clamps on her nipples.

The space between their bodies filled with electricity.

He came, seeding her deep inside as his lust caught fire, ignited by the breast milk that now soaked their torsos.

She came as well, her cunt gripping and trembling around his spurting cock.

All the while, they kissed, tongues playing in each other's mouths as his cock spurted again and again.

A moment later she raised her head. She smiled. "Do you see now?"

"Did I... Did I impregnate you?" He asked. Was he frightened by the thought or emboldened? He didn't know.

She shook her head. "I am transformed. I can't be impregnated."

Christine guided her nipple to his lips.

His eyes closed as he sucked.

His cock grew hard again inside her!

"Don't worry, darling. I'll find you lots of women for you to breed," Christine whispered as she began to grind her hips against him.

***

"I do not need a babysitter!" Stacie yelled with her fists on her hips.

She was standing in her living room staring down a tall, beautiful woman with close cropped platinum blonde hair.

"Would you calm down?" Mary said. She was sitting on Stacie's couch with a half eaten can of chocolate syrup balanced on her lap.

"No, I will not! The nerve of the Church, sending a complete stranger to my house..."

"The Church's house," Mary corrected with a slight smile.

"My house!" Stacie had returned home from supervising the conditioning of the local Catholic priest, Father Esteban Ruiz, to find this woman waiting on her. "I don't care what the Church told you: you are not going to be my partner. I don't need a wife. Even one with a cock as nice as yours."

Mary laughed and spread her legs, revealing the long, thick Futanari cock under the hem of her short dress. "Thank you."

"I don't understand why they would send you. My projects have been going very smoothly..."

Mary nodded. "Yes, I mean other than the immune French Maid Whore and the accidentally created Whoremaster who both escaped from your custody and killed a bishop."

Stacie gritted her teeth. "None of that was my fault!"

Mary set the can of Hershey's syrup on the coffee table and stood up. "I know, I read the report." She put her hands on Stacie's shoulders. "You did your best, but, together? Maybe we can watch each other's backs and keep things like that from happening again?"

Stacie pouted. "Don't... mansplain things to me. Or, Futanari-splain them."

Mary smiled. "You know the Church always gets what they want. Can't we just enjoy ourselves?" Her cock was fully erect, lifting the front of Mary's dress and pushing against Stacie's crotch.

Stacie sighed and almost smiled.

"I see a smile," Mary laughed. "They told me you liked Futas."

Stacie smirked thinking about her time at Stallion's with the Futas Sugar Tits and Demona had created. She reached out and caressed Mary's abundant cleavage. "Yes."

Mary nodded. "Do I please you?"

Stacie bit her lip. "A little. You're not... unattractive." She gave her a little shove back. "But, I'm in charge. Just because you have all that testosterone raging in you doesn't mean I'm your fucking sidekick."

Mary laughed. "Stacie, I don't want to be the dominant here... I mean, I'm not your sub by any means, but you're the boss. I'm just here to have fun and cause mayhem." She had a roguish expression on her face that was both infuriating and lovable.

Stacie pulled her closer. "Okay. Let's start over. My name is Stacie Fuchs, designation: MILF Whore, Whore Caste, and you are?"

"Mary... Fuchs. Might as well take your name if you want to be the boss. Mary Fuchs, designation: Futanari Whore Type 2, Whore Caste."

Stacie looked confused. "Type 2?"

Mary nodded. "My cum doesn't make women into Futa's and men into bimbos." She smiled and her canines elongated.

"Fangs?!" Stacie whispered.

Mary licked them. "My venom converts them. My cum, though." She laughed. "Impregnates women who then give birth to their own clone."

Stacie just stared at her and shook her head.

***

It was Sister Illia's first trip to the United States. Actually, it was only her second time on a plane. The first had been the Church of Morpheus transport plane that had brought her from Nigeria two years ago.

She couldn't remember much of that trip. She had given herself to a strong Bishop there on the private airstrip, embracing the religion and accepting his seed. Afterwards, she spent most of the flight in a delirium being programmed and enhanced for her role as a Sister of Morpheus.

The missionaries had come to the village to recruit, both for the Religious Caste and for Whore Caste. For Illia, it was an easy choice: an eternity as a goddess or a dull life in her village as a human.

She chose to be a goddess.

Illia leaned back in the leather seat and smiled at Bishop Leviathan as he fucked a young nun on the floor of the plane.

The young brunette was someone Levi knew from his life in Ithaca: Elizabeth, his best friend's older sister.

She too had accepted the Church's offer of immortality and power.

Now, she was taking Levi's thick cock from behind in her tight ass at 36,000 feet over Florida.

"God, fuck me harder!" The nun whimpered as Levi's thick balls slapped against her.

"Shut up, whore," Levi growled.

He was cruel. But, then all the Church elite were cruel.

Illia's only regret was that she didn't have the genetic abnormality to be a Mother Superior.

She wasn't sure why Levi hated his best friend's sister, but his treatment of her bordered on torture.

He yanked back on her hair as he fucked her ass even harder.

Sister Elizabeth seemed unfazed - the rougher he was, the more she seemed to like it.

Levi had asked for two things before leaving the Cathedral of Morpheus.

He wanted Elizabeth as his personal servant.

And, he wanted Illia as his advisor.

She stood up and smiled down at them.

Levi's muscular body flexed as he took the young nun.

If she were to choose a lover, she would have chosen him. She knelt down beside him and caressed his muscular shoulder.

He smiled at her, never slowing his thrusts into the moaning brunette.

She kissed him, biting his lip and drawing blood.

He returned the favor and she moaned, tasting the coppery mix of their spit and blood.

It wasn't love, she wasn't truly capable of it any longer. She wasn't sure if she had ever had that capacity. Some of the Religious Caste retained the capability to love, but not many.

But, she had the capacity to lust.

She got behind him and kissed her way down his spine, leaving a trail of her blood.

She lay on her back and kissed his balls as he fucked Elizabeth, tasting his precum mixed with her juices.

He reached down and caressed her face gently.

She answered him by sucking first one of his balls into her mouth and then the other.

Then she scooted farther under them and tongued Elizabeth's clit as he fucked her.

She came, her little cunt spasming around her invading tongue.

Illia watched in fascination as Levi stopped in mid thrust, his cock throbbing. He orgasmed with a long groan, filling Elizabeth with his black cum.

He pulled out of her gaping ass and then yanked her around.

"Clean me, Elizabeth."

She smiled and laughed, taking his cock in her mouth and sucking him.

Illia watched. The girl seemed oblivious to the fact Levi was taking out his frustrations on her. She seemed to enjoy it.

He pulled away from her and sat down in one of the leather chairs.

"You are filled with anger," Illia said as she sat down in the chair across from him.

"It's warranted."

She looked at him with an appraising eye. He was nothing like the boy she had retrieved from the airport, neither physically nor mentally.

He was taller and broader across the shoulders, the effects of Sister's dark Ambrosia. He had an evident cruel streak before, but now he reveled in it.

Darkness filled them all.

Some more than others.

He sat staring out the window with his strange black eyes.

She had to keep reminding herself that he was still a nineteen year old boy. He had an old, evil soul but the boy still occasionally shone through.

It was her responsibility to guide and mold him, ensuring his bloodlust was satisfied, but keeping him focused on the Church's goals.

They would need a house with an extensive torture dungeon, and she would need to keep it stocked with fresh victims. He would need perverse forms of release so that he could focus.

"When we arrive in New York, you must stop torturing the little nun."

He frowned at her. "Excuse me?"

"Assfucking her does not hurt her brother," Illia said with a slight smile.

He gritted his teeth. "Who's in charge here?"

"You are. But, you asked for my counsel, and I will give it. Torturing Elizabeth sends the wrong message. Torturing humans sends the right message. We are above humans, and they must see the Church as united, not as a hierarchy with Bishops lording over nuns and priests."

His eyes narrowed. "We are Bishops and Mother Superiors lording over nuns and priests."

She smiled. "Yes, but the humans don't need to know that."

"You forget your place," he said dismissively. Then he smiled. "Pain."

Every nerve ending in Illia's body fired at once. She was bathed in fire. She gripped the hand rests and squeezed. Then she looked up and smiled at him. "You can kill me... with a thought... and, then? You will be alone with no one to tell you when you make a mistake."

He looked away quickly, dropping his psychic attack.

Illia sighed, the pain receding. She fought to maintain the smile.

She had been the victim of psychic onslaught many, many times from Church elders far more powerful than Levi. You could never get used to it, but you could learn to maintain your composure.

"I'm sorry," Levi said.

She had little doubt she was the only being he would ever apologize to for eternity.

Illia stood up and walked to him.

She put her hand on his head and pulled him to her bosom. "I will take care of you, Levi. Forever."

He put his arm around her and held on.

***

Stacie had hoped to partner with a Whoremaster at some point.

She could never be bound to anyone - her final dose of Ambrosia saw to that.

But, she had always imagined she would find love with one of the gentle giants.

However, lying on her back on the living room couch with her legs resting on Mary's shoulders as the beautiful Futanari fucked her gaping pussy, she realized being married to a semi-woman might not be so bad.

They could share clothes and shoes if nothing else.

Mary leaned down and sucked her left breast, taking a mouthful of Ambrosia and then kissing her deep, sharing Stacie's breast milk with her.

It was hot. Not that Ambrosia had any discernible effect on her anymore, but it was still hot.

Mary was doing it because she liked how Stacie tasted.

And, Stacie loved the taste of the Futanari - her Ambrosia slightly sweeter than Stacie's own. And, her cock had more of a dainty taste than a man's.

Mary had brought her off with her mouth twice before settling between Stacie's thighs and giving her the thick Futa cock.

Stacie reached back and fingered Mary's wet cunt and tight asshole.

Mary laughed and fucked her harder.

The beautiful thing about a woman with a dick was that she instinctively knew exactly where, when, and how to thrust to drive Stacie insane.

"I'm going to cum again," Stacie groaned.

Mary smiled down at her. She looked proud.

She also looked like she was in love.

"Harder," Stacie whispered.

Mary held her tight, her lips on Stacie's neck.

Stacie came hard, squirting around Mary's thick member.

Then Mary arched her back and screamed.

Stacie smiled, feeling the cock throb deep inside her. She felt the powerful Futa cum pour inside her and leak out.

Mary collapsed on top of her, the hardness of a moment before replaced with feminine softness.

She smiled sleepily into Stacie's eyes.

Stacie sighed. Then she smiled back and began kissing her new lover's face.

Mary laughed. "So, you like me?"

Stacie stopped kissing and rubbed the woman's short cropped blonde hair. "No. I love you... Whore Caste bonding, don't let it go to your head."

Mary shook her head. "You are one tough bitch, Stacie Fuchs."

"I have to be."

Mary touched her lips with a ruby red nail. "Not with me. I'm here for you. No agenda, no judgement."