The Crimson Milk Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers

Candice heard a voice, a sweet soothing woman, "Don't worry. It's your turn now. It may hurt slightly, but you will love it in the end."

A pang of heat exploded in Candice's stomach, causing her to leap to her feet. She held on to the end of the pew as the heat spread through her body. Clothes? She tore at her dress in a frenzy, surprising herself with her own strength. In moments, she was standing in the middle of the church in her white lacy underwear as around her the churchgoers rutted in demonic heat. Sweat poured down her body and her chest heaved as she struggled to breathe. Several of the unoccupied denizens watched her body grow firm and toned. Her hair started to turn white, while her skin became as smooth and silky as ivory. She calmly reached behind her and took off her bra, letting her breasts free. Her hands caressed them, teasing slightly at her nipples as they started to grow.

Noticing her audience, she started to run her hands over herself, admiring the new color of her own skin. One of the newcomers caught her eye. He looked human, still fully dressed in a dark blue suit and a red tie, but his skin darkened as he watched her. Her lips stung as they swelled and grew a permanent shade of red on an otherwise alabaster body. She turned around and bent over slowly, showing her perky little ass to the changing man. She hooked her thumbs in the lace edges and pulled slowly, letting the material graze over her round butt, cool air rolling over her skin as she undressed. She looked over her shoulder at her man, pleased to see his glamour fading as horns grew from his head, and his clothes began to bulge with muscle. As the cloth pulled away from her wet sex, she moved one hand over to her dewy pussy, pleased to find all of her troublesome pubic hair smoothed away. "What's your name?" she asked.

"Phillip," the man growled back. Whatever the others were, and whatever she was becoming, this perfection of creation was surely a demon.

"Come on big boy, don't you want to fuck this sweet little virgin pussy?"

Phillip pulled off his shirt, exposing his thick, muscular chest and its demonic red color. His taloned hands delicately removed his belt and slid his pants down as muscular thighs and a girthy cock came into view. He could only grunt at Candice as he placed his hand on her ass cheek, relishing the feeling of her nubile flesh. She cooed at him, grabbing hold of his long, dark, red dick between her legs. She let it push down her panties further. Bending at the knees, she pushed her bald pussy lips down the length of his rod as her ass squished against his stomach. He grunted at the slick feeling and had to use all his strength to restrain himself from throwing her on the ground and ravishing her.

Candice stood up and turned to Phillip, admiring the clash of color between her hand and his chest. She ran her finger along his shoulder, up his neck, and through the mane of dark black hair. She lightly touched his horns, smiling at him with innocent eyes. With a sudden firm grip, she pulled his head down roughly so that she could whisper in his ear, "I've never had a cock like yours in me. What will it feel like to have that fat cock of yours fill me up. All your cum won't fit in me, I bet." Her tongue flicked against his earlobe.

With a quick motion he grabbed her thighs and lifted her up in the air. She grabbed onto his horns with both hands, pulling him into her tits. She felt the head of his dick nestle itself between her lips, and he hesitated with a low growl. Candice sighed as the last vestige of the pure girl who had woken up that morning disappeared. She wrapped her legs around the thick torso of the demon and impaled herself on his cock.

The air was thick with the smell of sex. All around the church, the newly corrupted were in various stages of transformation. A new werewoman was happily getting fucked by a mostly human, eighteen year old man while he tried to figure out which set of tits to suck on. Others from Mandi's initial converts played with the transforming humans. Adonis had two women pinned underneath him, fucking one with his cock and the other with his tail. Wolf and Hound took turns fucking the same woman over and over, keeping her transformation as slow as possible as their cum pooled between her legs.

Candice reveled in the debauchery, feeding off of the sexual frenzy as she fucked up and down on Phillip's pole. The burning sensation returned to her, spreading along her back. She knew what was coming and urged it on, desperate to feel Phillip's seed burst into her. He roared as he came, emptying his balls into the virgin pussy. She didn't let him slow, pushing him down onto the floor and continuing to ride him as his cock only briefly deflated. He slapped her ass to encourage her to continue as his cock swelled again.

The knot in her stomach exploded, and her whole body shook. Her mind filled with a bright light, and her toes curled. Phillip's rough hands continued to explore her body, running up her perfect ass checks to her back where he encountered a strange joint. Candice unfurled her new wings to their full span. Brilliantly white, they fluttered in the center of the church garnering aroused cheers from several of the other newly changed.

"I still need to suck my first cock and have my ass fucked," she said feeling Phillips cum sliding down her thigh. "Who wants a blowjob from an angel?"

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,490 Followers
12