All Comments on 'The Crimson Milk'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DefileDefileover 4 years ago

I am beyond excited that this story is back here. I ended up having to buy the digital version once this story was taken down because I missed it so much. I've been enjoying the Reborn series and am looking forward to reading your stories again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

Glad this story is back. I hope the rest of the series comes back as well. There were parts that wasn't quite what I preferred and the ending became convoluted (if I remember accurately), but overall I enjoyed this series. So I really hope the rest shows up here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great to see this back

I have missed this story having searched for it several times. I hope you are going to post the rest, and I assume it's getting an edit from your comments. Great either way.

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 4 years ago
Impressive opening

Well, this was rather good. I'm not sure what problems you had (or think you have) with this story, but I don't see any at the moment. You say in your profile that you're interested in stories that explore the baseness of human desire and I can certainly see that here. Arguably, you could have made more of Amanda's resistance to the transformation, but there's enough here to achieve the effect you wanted and, dammit, what follows is gloriously and powerfully erotic.

I'm particularly impressed with the way you extend the transformational powers of the Crimson Milk to the environment of the bus. That's a nice imaginative touch and it adds to the dreamlike atmosphere of the story. The only thing that bugs me (and that only slightly) is the lack of clarity over what happens to Mr Nelson. I hope that poor guy's okay. (He's not okay, is he?)

This is a great start to the story and I'll be reading the rest with great interest.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Very entertaining story! Jumps right in and gives you a n instant idea of the wild ride you're about to embark on. Holds lots of promise. Looking forward to reading more. Thank you and your Muse for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES