The Cruel Step-Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh God!' groaned Bob.

'You have a really nice cock Uncle bob. Do you like my outfit. I wore it especially for you.'

Bob looked at Fran's slim coltish legs, his little leather mini skirt had risen showing more of his slender thighs and he noticed Fran's nipples were erect under the pink t-shirt.

Slowly Fran leaned over and took Bob's cock into his mouth.

'Oh fuck Fran, please no. Let me go. Get Joanna. Oh God!'

Bob was getting one of the sloppiest blow jobs he'd ever had, little did he realise that Fran was coating his cock with saliva.

'That should do it Uncle Bob.'

Bob looked bewildered until Fran stood up, climbed on the bed and straddled his hips.

'Wha..what's going on Fran. What are you doing?'

'I'm going to fuck you Uncle Bob. Or should that be you're going to fuck me.'

As he said that he took Bob's cock and lined it up with his hole.

'No Fran, please don't. I've never...Oh fuck!'

Fran slipped the head of Bob's cock past his sphincter then slowly slid down until he could feel Bob's balls under his arse.

Bob had never felt anything as hot or as tight around his cock ever before.

Fran started to move up and down slowly at first then got up a steady rhythm while all the time Bob was pleading with him to stop.

'Fran, don't. Please. Oh God. No!'

Fran leaned forward so his arse could lengthen and quicken the strokes.

'Oh please Fran, don't make me cum. I can't cum like this. Please!'

Fran smiled and moved his face closer to Bob's.

'I'm going to make you cum so hard Uncle Bob!'

Then he gently bit his ear as Bob groaned and exploded in the young man's pistoning arse.

'Oh God!'

Fran let Bob recover before getting off him.

'Well? Wasn't that exciting?'

Bob laid there with his eyes closed and his cock still hard and dripping cum. He could hear Fran moving and opened his eyes when he felt Fran push a pillow under his hips.

'Wha...what?'

Fran was now kneeling between Bob's thighs stroking his own cock.

'My turn for fun now Uncle Bob,' he said as he lubed up his cock.

'Oh no, come on. Not this,' pleaded Bob although he realised that he'd taken bigger dildos.

Fran eased his cock past Bob's sphincter quite easily and set about fucking him with steady strokes. Bob could feel the big head rubbing against his prostate causing him to moan.

'I knew you'd like it Uncle Bob, you are so tight I'm not going to last long.'

'Oh fuck, yes!' he cried as his cock exploded in the older man's arse.

That was the cue for Joanna to turn the television off and go upstairs to untie her husband.

'Did you have fun Darling?' she giggled.

Timmy had gone shopping that afternoon with Zoe. They ended up in most of the lingerie shops in Southwold.

After a drink outside one of the harbour side pubs they headed home to help prepare dinner.

That night Zoe went to bed first leaving Timmy with Judith.

'It's your last night tomorrow Timmy. My sister will be here Saturday lunchtime to take you home. We must make it special for you.'

Timmy blushed and wondered what that would be as he walked up the stairs to join Zoe.

He had a quick shower and once inside her bedroom he gasped.

Sitting on the bed was his step-mother's twenty two year old niece dressed in a black silk push up bra, black silk suspender belt and black stockings. She wasn't wearing panties and her pussy was cleanly shaven.

'Do you like what I bought today Timmy?'

Timmy just stared at her.

'Oh, I think you do!' she said staring at the tent in his towel.

She flung herself back on the bed and opened her thighs.

'Come on Timmy, get your talented tongue working.'

He dropped the towel then crawled up onto the bed and settled himself between her thighs before dropping his head to her pussy.

'Oh fuck Timmy, yes!'

Timmy licked her outer lips then further inside before pushing his tongue as far as it would go into her sex. After he'd withdrawn his tongue he replaced them with his finger as he sought out her G-spot before sucking on her prominent clit.

'Shit Timmy, I'm cumming. Oh God, I'm.......aaaarrrggghhh!'

Timmy sat back, his face coated with her juices.

'Wow Timmy, I'm going to miss you when you leave on Saturday. Now come on Baby it looks like you need to fuck me.'

She undid her bra and threw it by the bed as Timmy with his rock hard cock moved between her legs.

'Just put in in Timmy. I'm wet enough.'

He slid his cock deep into her as she wrapped her legs around his body and he started to fuck her, slowly at first then building up speed.

Zoe grabbed his face and sought out his lips. Her tongue battled with his as they kissed.

Her body shuddered as her second orgasm hit her and she bucked her hips in response to his thrusts.

She pulled his head onto her shoulder and started to whisper in his ear.

'Oh Timmy I'm going to cum again. You are wonderful. I'm not going to let you go. I want you all to myself. Oh shit Timmy I'm nearly there. Cum with me Timmy. Cum with meeeeeeee.'

That took him over the edge and he exploded into her.

They both flopped onto their backs but it was Timmy who spoke first.

'Tha....thanks Zoe. I've really enjoyed being with you. Oh er and your Mum of course. I hope I can visit you soon.'

Zoe giggled at the shy young man.

'I would go to sleep Timmy and save your energy for tomorrow.'

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek before she stood up to remove her lingerie.

Timmy crawled into bed followed by a contented Zoe.

In London Julia and Fran were having breakfast with Joanna and Jean.

'Do you awfully mind if I ask you a favour?' asked Julia.

'What is it Dear,' asked Jean.

'Would you mind awfully if I borrowed Bob for a few days. There's some work at home that needs doing and I'm afraid Fran just isn't up to it.'

Jean looked at Joanna who just smiled.

'No, I think that is a really good idea.' replied Joanna.

'I'll take him down with me today and send him back on the train on Monday if that's OK with you?'

Just then Bob walked back into the kitchen as everyone went quiet.

'What's going on?' he asked.

'Nothing Dear,' answered Joanna standing up from the table. 'Follow me we need to get you packed.'

It was Timmy's last day with Judith and Zoe. After a late breakfast they had a wander around the harbour then down to the beach for a stroll by the sea, They had an even later snack in a harbourside pub before returning home in the late afternoon.

They lazed around until Judith said she was going to have a shower as it had been a hot day.

'Good idea Mum. I'll come up with you. Timmy do you want to come and shower with Mum and I?'

Timmy just blushed and carried on reading the newspaper.

Forty minutes later he heard Judith shout down the stairs.

'Timmy? Could you be a love and pop up here?'

He walked up the stairs and into Judith's room. Judith was standing by the bed with a long fluffy robe on.

'Timmy as it's your last night I have something special for you so why don't you be a good boy and undress for me?'

He hesitated for a second but when he saw the look of determination in her eyes he slowly undressed until he stood naked before her, his cock starting to get hard.

'Good boy!' she said as she began to undo the belt on her robe and let it drop to the floor.

'Oh no, please Judith.' he gasped as he looked at what she was wearing.

She was dressed in a shiny black satin girdle holding up sexy black nylons with black four inch heel shoes but it was the pink strap on she had poking out from her groin which caused his distress.

'No please, not again. I can't....'

'Oh but you can and you will!' said a voice behind him as Zoe stepped out of the en-suite.

Timmy gasped.

Zoe was dressed in light blue heels with light blue hold up stockings and a light blue strap on around her waist.

'I told you I'd been shopping and bought a special present for you.'

Both women took him by his arms and marched him over to the bed.

Zoe pulled him on and laid down beside him, kissing him and fondling his rapidly reducing cock while Judith smeared lube over her rubber phallus.

'On your hands and knees Darling. You know the drill.'

Timmy tried to plead his way out of his situation as he didn't want to be buggered by one of the fake cocks never mind two.

Eventually they got him on his hands and knees with Judith kneeling behind him and to his dismay Zoe kneeling in front of him.

'Suck my cock Timmy. Get it nice and wet so when it's my turn to fuck you it will slide in easily.'

He could feel Judith rubbing her sticky cock over his hole.

'No, please. Oh God no. Please,,,,aahhhggg!' he cried as she slid into him with only a little discomfort. His breathing was ragged so she didn't move any further inside him.

'Come on Timmy. Open wide and let me in,' said Zoe as she pulled his face onto her cock. 'Suck!'

He took the light blue cock in his mouth and sucked on it as if it was a pacifier as Judith began to fuck him.

Soon all you could hear were the slaps of Judith's thighs on Timmy's, his slurps on Zoe's cock and the moans from him and Judith.

'Oh Fuck Zo, I'm going to cum soon. Are you ready to fuck him?'

'Oh yeah Mum,' replied Zoe as she watched her mother arse fuck the young boy while she pinched her nipples and rubbed her tits.

Timmy was practically hyperventilating as Judith really started to pound him as her orgasm built. Pre cum drained from his hard cock as his prostate was rubbed by her actions. He looked up to see Zoe playing with herself and he groaned around her cock.

'Oh God, cumming. I'm fucking cumming oh yes!' cried Judith.

She flopped down over his back and laid there for a good few seconds before she pulled out of him. Timmy felt odd as his arsehole began to close.

'Let's get him onto his back Mum. Pull him down the bed until he is on the edge. That's it, now get him to lie flat.'

Judith had unbuckled her strap on and pushed Timmy onto his back and leaned on his chest. He couldn't see what Zoe was doing until he felt her cock probing his hole.

'Oh no, please. I can't take any more!'

'Oh don't be such a baby Timmy. Here suck on these.' said Judith who had offered her breasts to him, her erect nipples teasing his lips.

There was a muffled cry by Timmy as Zoe slid into him.

'You are right Mum. It does feel good when it rubs on your clit.'

'It does, doesn't it Darling. Oh! Timmy that feels so good. Suck my nipples harder you naughty boy!'

Zoe could feel her orgasm starting to build.

'Wank him Mummy. Make him cum. I'm nearly there!'

Now all three were moaning as Timmy sucked Judith's tits who in turn masturbated him as Zoe was ready to pour her juices over his groin.

'Oh God, I'm cumming Mummy. Wank him faster I want to see him cum.'

Suddenly Timmy groaned as his spunk exploded from his cock which in turn sent Zoe over the edge.

Zoe pulled out and unbuckled her strap on before climbing on the bed the other side of Timmy.

Timmy was exhausted and laid there as they stroked his body.

'Well, I'd better go and see what we have available for dinner,' said Judith as she eased herself off the bed and wandered over to the en-suite to shower before going downstairs.

By now Timmy was rock hard again so Zoe straddled him and slid her wet pussy down over his throbbing cock.

She fucked him to two orgasms before he groaned and emptied himself into her once again.

Dinner was a happy affair with Judith and Zoe reminiscing about the last week with Timmy mostly blushing and trying to defend his honour.

That night he spent it in Judith's bed as they made love before falling asleep.

After breakfast Timmy got ready for his step-mother to collect him.

In the afternoon they drove back to London.

'So how was your week?' she asked.

Timmy tried to be as noncommittal as possible. He just said he had a good time.

'Did they look after you Darling?'

Timmy just blushed.

'Er....how's Dad?'

'Oh he's fine. We had my cousin Julia to stay with her son Francis for a few days. He went back with them yesterday for a couple of days. You'll be the man of the house when we get back. Your Nan is so looking forward to seeing you.'

Timmy groaned inwardly as he knew what that would mean.


12