The Cruise

Story Info
A cruise with babes aplenty...
1.2k words
2.42
5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had won a 2 week cruise on a ship sailing out of Nola for writing a piece on why I should win the cruise. I packed 2 medium sized bags and took a bus to the ship, easy/peasy. It wa packed with a lot of women. I found out later it was because cruises were down for a while and a 2 week cruise out of New Orleans was a rarity but they doubled down thinking people could really use a reason to party and blow off steam.

There were a lot of hot models on board and a lot of families so I figured it might be the perfect cruise for me as their weren't many single men on there. I had noticed several porn stars and fitness models so I was going to stay firm. I had learned before about the 3 extra buffet meals a day most cruises had and I liked to not gain weight on cruises so I spent time every day in the pool and gym staying in shape as did most of the models and I noticed some strife.

Kiara was on the ship with a gf as was Briana. They were both on the butch side of the equation. Kiara's gf even was wearing a collar that said "Kiara" on it so all would know. It was I shockingly found out one day Mia Lopez. Mia was a bit shy on the cruise and mainly kept to herself either sunning or working out and Kiara would insert herself next to her when she was sunning or being sedentary.

The three of them were perhaps the hottest women on board and very vivacious and throwing off a lot of pheromones. Briana's babe was cute but a little shy and submissive looking what you might expect from Briana. One day I was on an excursion to go shopping on an island and Briana and Mia were both on it also and staying together as they knew each other a little and were both models of a sort.

I had shorts on and a hawaiian shirt and sandals and thinking they were 2 of the hottest women of the world sort of shadowed them and also they were doing the same thing I was, shopping and snacking and people watching.

Walking around the women noticed a nice warm lake with a waterfall and enough people frolicking in it but no one under the waterfall. The 2 of them went under the waterfall and I stood where I could watch and I thought I was the only one.

They were chatting and splashing and playing a long while. Then Bri rested and Mia rested in front of her. The water was between waist and chest high and I imagined Bri was feeling up Mia as she started to subtly writhe. After a while it looked like Mia bucked 3 or 4 times and they splashed themselves off and headed back toward the boat as the time to go back was nearing.

On the way back on the boat shuttle Bri and Mia were smiling and laughing very post coital if you asked me as if a bond had been made. We got back to the ship and everyone put stuff away and then it was dinnertime and so on.

In the pool Kiara was speaking to a man who had been on the boat with us and getting wound up. Mia came over to Kiara like all was well and stayed nearby while the man walked away. Briana walked by and Kiara motioned for her to come by them. Briana jumped in the pool and then there was a heated discussion among the three of them. After a few minutes Kiara took the collar off of Mia and put it on Bri and then kissed her hard. It looked like she was also banging her hard.

Briana was fighting it and enjoying it at the same time fighting the ultimate surrender when it happened. She bucked hard in the pool with Kiara appearing to be banging her and kissing her roughly, then Bri's body language changed and she relaxed. Kiara took her by the hand and led her off.

I had my laptop in a bag nearby and went online and looked to see if Kiara was posting anything. She was live and posting her domination of Briana explaining what it was about and all. They were actually a good couple and I figured Briana being younger and a bit more energetic would get even sooner or later.

Kiara had kicked Mia out of her room who went to be with Dina, Brianas girl and Bri had packed up and moved in with Kiara. Kiara is like the football player of the porn world, beautiful and exotic but also completely shameless and uninhibited.

I think Kiara had gotten Bri to cum hard and Bri more of a dominant was managing to take the good with the bad and Kiara was really fine and energetic in person as were Mia and Briana also.

Dina and Mia became close friends but did not appear to be taking it to the next level. I was shocked when I saw Mia with Kiara but Kiara was a force of nature so I figured Mia got in her cross hairs and being somewhat kind and mild mannered let it happen.

Briana and Kiara became the focal point of the cruise and the directors had them doing some emceeing and other stuff as they were babes and both very outgoing.

I had previously had a crush on Kiara which was replaced by a crush on Briana and finally been replaced by a crush on Mia but not being rich and famous nothing came of it though I did chat with them online once in great while.

Mia I noticed took to working out harder and she was posting on Instagram a lot and saying hi to people. The three of them were very eye catching and had learned to take public attention in stride though Mia seemed business like about it more than Bri and Kiara who would be the center of attention anywhere.

One day I noticed Kiara had the collar on and Briana was walking around confidently. That same day Mia was tying one on, it was a full sail day with no stops and everywhere I saw Mia she had a drink in hand. It was day 7 and we were halfway through. I was very active working out, swimming, sunning and reading or eating and chatting with someone. Being 64 and gray haired people didn't mind me chatting with their daughters or younger wives.

It was midnight and the place was both thinning out and popping. At midnight till 3 they had a fresh rock and roll band and the hipsters were out dancing including kiara and briana taking turns leading.

I found Mia pacing on the top deck smoking a cigar and I lit one up as well and found a nice spot to watch the stars. She came up to me after a few minutes and introduced herself. She asked if I had my own room and if I was single. Yes I said, then she took my hand and asked for my room key.

That was the day I fell in love again and had the best 7 days of my life. Sun, fun, love and laughter and stuff to do and people to do them with. The 4 of us went on excursions together everyday and became great friends. Dina hooked up with some married guy and settled for being a side piece but managed to enjoy herself also.

Life was good....