Wild Things - Relationship Dynamics

Story Info
An extended version of the threesome scene from Wild Things.
8.5k words
4.5
4.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krevmh
Krevmh
103 Followers

The smell of the cheap hotel room and the humidity of the night equally diminished the moment and gave it texture like paint flaking from some Renaissance masterpiece. She had earned the right to enjoy it. Almost a full year of planning, planning that hadn't always worked. Suzie was good at the plot part, at least in theory. It was a bad idea to try to shape the circumstances to your plans, better to shape your plans around circumstances. You still needed to be able to do the hard part, Kelly and Sam were better at that in theory.

Granted, they were both idiots in their own ways. Sam had almost blown it and now Kelly was going to surprise a paranoid man with a champagne bottle hidden under a cloth to impersonate a gun.

There were times when all three of them had almost blown it. You couldn't help that, no matter how good you were. Lying was always a house money game, bigger lies and bigger bets. This one had paid off, but what about the next one? The one after that? No good to think about that now, save that battle for when it's present. Enjoy the moment, breathe. Try to get in contact with the non-space at the base of it all. The no-thing below the mind and the matter.

The key slid in the lock and the door cracked. The first set of bulbs tried to flicker for a moment and the filament burst in the glass like confetti. Nothing worked in this place, not for long. This was a negative place, what good they put in would wash away. Still, the negative could creep with scents and sounds and feelings, but it couldn't diminish the moment. The second attempt brought the lights, Kelly perked up and almost bounced in excitement.

Sam was her man after all, as much as he was anybody's. Kelly and Suzie were both his girls, but for the time being Kelly had gotten her hooks in first. When she took the fall, then they could talk about who was whose, so long as she decided she still wanted Sam around at all. No good to think about that now either, even if it wasn't hurtful it was a negative thing, a toxic thing. Dive into the ocean of solutions, bury those niggling notions.

Kelly stepped out as Sam rounded the corner, Suzie staying hidden even if he knew she would be here. Better to preserve a little moment of indignity, some kind of scan of how Sam would react. Always good to put out the little feelers of betrayal or panic, see what your partners were operating like under the hood.

Sam went tight and tense for a minute, guilty minds were more likely to see betrayal in others after all. Watching him in the mirror, she could see some real genuine conflict and apprehension on his face. Then he looked up, caught a glance of Suzie. She cursed herself a little for ruining the game, being too greedy to see what his first reaction was. Oh well. It hadn't been meant to be the fun part.

Even with her fake gun pointed at Sam, Kelly seemed to sense that the tension had gone out of the room. It would have been a mistake to call Kelly dumb. It wouldn't have been a truly unforgivable one, but it would at least have been a mistake. She was the perfect example of somebody that proved to be an absolute genius at one or two things and mostly unconcerned at figuring out everything else. That made her perfect as a fall girl. It also meant she had a one track mind. The kind that meant that she got the hots for a guidance counselor and then took him to the same hotel room often enough to get pictures taken of the two of them together. Smart and focused enough to get what she wanted, bad enough elsewhere to get caught doing it. At the very least, when she grasped that the ruse was dead, she dropped it. She took the towel off the champagne bottle and jumped into Sam's arms. In the span of a second, the good times had started. Even if Sam was complaining about them coming here, he wouldn't be for long.

It wasn't a pang of jealousy she felt looking at them, at least that's what she told herself. Polyamory was for vices, not for people. This was all going to go bad, not if, when. For now, before the water closed in around their necks they were going to have their fun with it.

Suzie stepped out of the bathroom before Sam and Kelly could get much further and uncorked the champagne quietly enough until the pop that she made both of them jump. She took a bitter mouthful of entirely head but grinned and bore it.

"So how much is eight million split three ways?"

Sam grumbled, team paranoid behavior. It was wrong to call him dumb too, but in a lot of ways less so than with Kelly. Men worked how they worked, she didn't claim to understand the specifics. She'd at least found the mixture of human and carnal motivations in him to be consistent with every wary stereotype she'd heard growing up. Sits and rolls over if you show him yours, whines if he goes down on you and doesn't get the favor returned. Still, you didn't make it where he did without practical smarts. Both in reference to his counseling work and his current court settlement work. He'd been the better actor than Kelly, but he'd played the easier role. He'd done more to help set things up, but a couple of his parts of the plan had almost backfired. He'd been wary enough to avoid a few pitfalls, but he also thought that he was the only one planning to run away with all the shares. Dumb was a dangerous label, you couldn't apply it to most anybody. Most dumb was a lack of effort or attention. Neither of them were dumb, but in the ways that both of them were dumb, Sam was the dangerous one. Dumb that walks and talks like the head of the stooges.

Again, none of that even reached her lips. She took a more successful drink of champagne before Sam took the bottle. Kelly looked up at him fawningly. He spat doom and gloom, preached risk and panic, all while untying Kelly's shirt. The moment his hand brushed over her sheer bra and her lips parted, it was like the room changed color. The head rush and intense sensation of things really happening. The brain-down arousal, she'd heard it called. Maybe it was the same for either of them, maybe they thought with what was between their legs first and let their brains catch up. Either way, they were all in it now. She watched them kiss and all but shuddered. Tonight was a new transgression.

She fidgeted for a moment and then leaned in and kissed Sam. Kelly looked at them almost scornfully. There was a sense each person was going to have to get over. That this was all about them, or about two of them with one extra wheel. It wasn't like she was the only innocent person here; she was just probably the only one really prepared for it. The link between her and Kelly was the most unexplored one, and as a result possibly the most fragile. Sam broke away from her and back to Kelly, kissing down her chest and stomach until he reached under her skirt and slid her panties down. Kelly looked at Suzie the whole time, her face hard to read. Part of it seemed like a pure challenge, part of it seemed almost wary. Waiting for Suzie to be the one to ask for Sam all to herself, or to be the one to sit back and watch while the lovers in the room had their fun. It wasn't going down either way, but her brain was slowing down, she was having trouble putting the words together.

"Now I want you two to kiss."

God bless the male gaze.

It seemed to take Kelly more by surprise than Suzie, and it seemed to awaken some sort of apprehension in her that hadn't been there before. As if she hadn't even considered it an option when putting together the two-unit pairs in the situation in her head. The rich girl, straight edge but for the pharmaceuticals. Probably hadn't even experimented with another girl even if she'd thought about it. She leaned in to Sam's cheek and kissed it like she was grabbing for a life raft, but Suzie leaned in and put her hands to either side of Kelly's head, pulling her in softly and pressing their lips together before taking the full plunge. It wasn't a full freeze, but she could feel Kelly stuck in place trying to turn the gears in her head on how she felt about it. Candy lip gloss cheerleader and the girl from the other side of the tracks with the dark makeup who had been there before. Now there was a cliché for the ages. Suzie had let herself fantasize about it honestly, if it had crossed Kelly's mind, she had probably brushed it aside. Suzie had made peace with her own sexuality long ago, Kelly was going to bump right up against hers tonight.

When she pulled her lips away, Kelly looked almost star struck. It wasn't disgusted, it wasn't uncomfortable. It was more deer in the headlights than might have been hoped. She reached up and touched a finger to where a dark streak of lipstick still lingered on her lips as Sam unfastened her bra. She had probably come into tonight with a whole lot of ideas about how this was going to go and this was shaking the foundations. Suzie made up her mind to back off, let the girl play things out how she and Sam liked for a little bit and then try again. When Sam pressed his face between her breasts and reached up to wrap his hands around them, Suzie upended the champagne bottle over her chest and then stepped back, making sure Kelly saw. She all but nodded to her to signify that she would give them an amount of space, what Sam wanted notwithstanding. As Sam hiked the girl onto the bed Suzie reached behind him and unfastened his belt. He kissed Kelly's inner thighs and then flipped her skirt up over her stomach, pressing his lips softly against the bright pink and tan mound of the girl's sex. Kelly's eyes lit up and her lips parted, Suzie in her vision but not her focus.

She was already soaked by the look of her. Hairless mound and bright pink lips glistening even in the poor light of the room. Suzie hadn't pegged that as her thing anyway. Some girls just didn't like being worshiped so much as they liked being piped, to each their own. Suzie climbed up onto the bed and behind Kelly as Sam stood long enough to slide down his pants. His cock was tenting his boxers almost all the way down one of the legs. She'd realized she'd never actually seen his cock before up close when he flicked his underwear down without much fanfare. A gesture of desperation and not titillation. His cock, seemed to bob almost up around Kelly's navel when he placed it against her stomach to lean forward and kiss the two of them. Suzie pulled her shirt up over her head and set it aside, more in the moment than consciously. The intensity of the moment had come very slowly and then all at once.

"Mean machine, jellybean," Kelly giggled.

Sam rolled his eyes and steered the head of his cock against her lips and slipped it in. Kelly took one sharp breath after the other, twisting her hips gently like she was trying to pull away from it. She puffed, whimpered, gasped, some incredibly dramatic light show of performing pleasure. Most of it was probably for Sam, but Suzie couldn't imagine how intense it was and how ready you had to be to take something like what Sam was packing. When Sam seemed to hit resistance or it seemed like he had reached the limits of Kelly's body, he would sink his hands into her hips, lean down to kiss her. All simple but almost delicate gestures. All until Kelly yelped and gestured at him rapidly. One of his hands wrapped around her throat, squeezing but not choking. She gave a long, shuddering exhale and seemed to melt into the bed.

Sam started thrusting at some point in all of it, pounding into her in a way that looked almost painfully intense. One look at Kelly's face told a different story, her mouth hung open and a series of wordless sounds were coming out. Her hands clutched at the sheets to either side of her almost desperately. She was one of the girls who looked like she was being hurt when she was getting fucked, but she was also one of the girls who probably wanted it to hurt a little. When it seemed like she was really starting to lose herself in the moment, Suzie propped herself on an elbow beside Kelly and leaned down to take one of Kelly's nipples in her mouth. Kelly's eyes shot to her, not tensing or losing the momentum of the energy but suddenly focused on that thing which had changed the moment from its usual candor. Suzie pushed a little farther, lowering her hand between Kelly's legs and brushing against the stiff and swollen bud of the girl's barbie-pink clit. As she stroked it, any other emotion behind the girl's gaze melted away. Suddenly, the shift from how she was used to things going turned into a far more transformative and radiant thing than she could have expected. Something in her brain turned over as she realized how much higher things could always go than she expected. Her lips wrapped around one long, silent "oh" sound as the air came out of her lungs and she seemed to shrink down into the mattress.

And then when she expanded back up out it was like a bomb had gone off. The soundless breaths caught on a series of high squeaking noises that seemed to rise like a musical scale. Desperate little sounds that came from her first time with two people, letting one use her and make her submit while the other heightened everything with soft little touches and firmer strokes. Something like a first time again, the new transgression.

Her orgasm was as girly as the rest of it had been, maybe more so. When the pressure finally burst the balloon she broke into a series of high "yes"s and "fuck"s as her whole body shivered and Sam kept fucking her downward into the mattress. Suzie could feel Kelly's clit throbbing, her eyes looking up at Sam a mixture of passion and something like helplessness. Letting herself be out of control. Not punishing, not demeaning, Sam's force just stern and overwhelming. Suzie beside her like an accomplice. The smell of her sex overpowering as the room started to really feel like the cathouse it was. Sam and her must have known a lot about each other's limits and comforts.

Right as the peak started to recede he stopped his thrusts, rolling his hips softly against her and leaning down to kiss her chest as her sensitivity built to what must have been a fairly intense degree. Suzie took the moment to lean in and kiss her while Sam's face was at her chest. Letting her hair fall around Kelly's face, kissing her cheek before her lips to let her feel the texture of lipstick on her skin. There was no resistance now, Kelly just shuddered and seemed almost to melt. Her eyes opened and she looked directly into Suzie's, then closed again and let Suzie's tongue slip into her mouth, meeting it and reciprocating. Probably her first real girl on girl kiss. Of course, it always depended on how much you wanted to antfuck the definition.

When Sam pulled out she shivered, then reached up and pulled him down to kiss her. Swapping kisses between Sam and Suzie like trying different flavors. Sam seemed over it. He always fucking did. But it wasn't just about him.

"Bad news babe, I think I want her here with us from now on." Kelly exhaled softly.

"Yeah, just make everything take twice as long, no big deal." Sam grunted back.

"Can't have too much of a good thing," Kelly giggled and started to pull herself up.

Suddenly Kelly was on top of her, pushing herself up and through a kiss with Suzie until she was almost laying on her. Carefully manicured nails brushed over her nipples gently before surprisingly rough hands were kneading her breasts. She could feel Sam undoing the button of her jeans, pulling them down and away from the damp crotch of her panties. The humid air still suddenly cold on her legs by contrast. Then her panties coming down, his face between her legs and his breath lingering a moment on her wetness before his tongue came probing out. Starting with gentle, encompassing movements before he started to focus flicking motions on her clit. Her crotch was running away with her brain fast. Kelly's fingers pinched her nipples while licking circles around her lips.

"I love your tits, baby." Kelly whispered.

It was almost weird to hear her with all the intimacy and all of the warmth she had shown to Sam directed at herself. The warm, girly, almost innocent affection even rich with lust. There was probably a blooming bisexual in there somewhere. Her fingers pinched Suzie's nipples harder. Suzie craned her neck to kiss Kelly again in response. Sam's tongue kept working.

"When they're in like this, are they more sensitive?"

It was like being in a locker room for the first time all over again. Pale skin and burn pink nipples made the inversion hard to hide.

"Not really," She responded softly, "But when they come out I think they are."

Kelly smiled and lowered her head to one of Suzie's breasts, wrapping her glossy pink lips around the bud of flesh and pulling at it with her mouth, circling the peak with her tongue. Suzie gasped as the sensitive skin of her nipple slid out and exposed itself to the textured stroking of Kelly's tongue. Then Kelly lifted her mouth and lowered it onto the other side, toying with the exposed nipple with her fingers while she brought the other one forth with her mouth. The mixture of sensations was almost too good to be true. She might have agreed with the idea of not being able to have too much of a good thing if she wasn't about to cum before the actual moment had been experienced.

"Stop," She finally brought herself to gasp out as she felt the edge approaching, "I'm close."

"Stop, I'm close," Sam raised his head from between her legs, "That seems like a pretty ass-backwards thing to say."

"I want to actually... you know," She swallowed her pride, "Do it. If that's what we're here for."

"There's no rush baby," Kelly brought her face back up to equal with Suzie's, "We've got all night."

"I want to fuck," She pressed, "The sooner we rip the bandaid off on that one the sooner we can go back to the whole love puddle thing."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Sam stood and pulled her hips toward him and the edge of the bed almost without warning.

"Has he fucked you before, baby?" Kelly asked with an almost lewdly casual flatness as she settled back into place. She kissed Suzie's collarbone, stroked her fingers around the other girl's navel.

"No, we... I usually just have him eat me out when we're together."

"She usually sits on my face for half an hour and then leaves," Sam joked as he bent down and kissed Suzie, then kissed Kelly on his way back up, "I think she gets off on being in control more than anything else."

He wasn't entirely wrong, not that she'd tell him that.

"See, when it's me and Sam, it's all about him," Kelly kept stroking and petting Suzie in an almost non-sexual way, back to carrying the same sort of flat heterosexual nervousness as before. "If he wants to fuck me, kiss me, choke me, that's up to him. I'm more than happy to let him."

"Especially if it's me choking her," Sam grunted.

Kelly made a faux-sad face, "I thought you liked having your students be good little sluts for you. I thought that's why you chose that job."

Sam's head parted Suzie's lips for the first time and she let out a whimpering gasp as she clutched the sheets.

"That's why I took this job," Sam grinned.

Nothing prepared for or compared to the actual moment the seals were broken. She thought she would have had a plan, but her brain went numb. Girl overboard. Suzie's heart was pounding in her ears, the flush of arousal that started up in her brain shooting down between her legs. Sam's beastly width splitting her open in a way that fingers and even a dildo didn't. A perfect oval of width wider than it was tall, her lips gripping to the sides but her hole still stretched taut up and down. And it didn't end, starting it inside of her was one thing, getting the whole thing in was going to be another. She let out a string of curses and Sam stopped, making her gesture for him to continue so she could go back to cursing. There was a tinge of pain to all of it, a small niggle of things being taken farther than they had before and moving out of the comfort of the small pond. But it was easy to ignore. What was harder was the intensity; the fact that you couldn't catch your breath, couldn't slow your heart, couldn't still the churning in your stomach. Out of everything she'd expected for her first time, she hadn't expected to be the blushing, fumbling virgin.

Krevmh
Krevmh
103 Followers